HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Degeneration: hate it or love it? - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Degeneration: hate it or love it? - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Degeneration: hate it or love it? - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Degeneration: hate it or love it? - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Degeneration: hate it or love it? - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Degeneration: hate it or love it? - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Degeneration: hate it or love it? - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Degeneration: hate it or love it? - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Degeneration: hate it or love it? - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Degeneration: hate it or love it?

Go down 
+18
Spike991
Mcghie
charlieRE2
Resident_evil5
Sargent D
Methsia
HUNK'syouruncle
Monster Mash
RaviorStygian
chessmaster
Resident4Rising
Godzilla90s
The Knife
NiteKrawler
Mass Distraction
Ghost Leader
ThomVD
Bub537
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
The Knife
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Knife

Playstation Network wazoo1875

Degeneration: hate it or love it? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Degeneration: hate it or love it?   Degeneration: hate it or love it? - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 12:16 pm

Chris has a MercWorx Goliath knife. Sheva has a kukri. I do love detail.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Degeneration: hate it or love it?   Degeneration: hate it or love it? - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 12:24 pm

I don't remember it taking much ammo at all.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Degeneration: hate it or love it?   Degeneration: hate it or love it? - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 1:06 pm

You can also get the trophy for winning the fight if you shoot Wesker enough during the battle with both him and Jill. That's pretty much the only time it's worth it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Degeneration: hate it or love it?   Degeneration: hate it or love it? - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 1:07 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
You can also get the trophy for winning the fight if you shoot Wesker enough during the battle with both him and Jill. That's pretty much the only time it's worth it.
That's only in LiN though right?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Degeneration: hate it or love it?   Degeneration: hate it or love it? - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 1:11 pm

RaviorStygian wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
What? No. During the battle with Wesker and Battlesuit Jill. If you manage to deal enough damage to Wesker before the cutscene where he leaves begins you can force the cutscene and get a trophy.
Back to top Go down
The Knife
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Knife

Playstation Network wazoo1875

PostSubject: Re: Degeneration: hate it or love it?   Degeneration: hate it or love it? - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 2:07 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
RaviorStygian wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
What? No. During the battle with Wesker and Battlesuit Jill. If you manage to deal enough damage to Wesker before the cutscene where he leaves begins you can force the cutscene and get a trophy.

You also get a jewel. The Heart of Africa. It's worth 10000N. You can, however, only get it if you have Wesker leave early.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Degeneration: hate it or love it?   Degeneration: hate it or love it? - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 2:19 pm

The Knife wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
RaviorStygian wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

You also get a jewel. The Heart of Africa. It's worth 10000N. You can, however, only get it if you have Wesker leave early.
Oh yeah, that too. Farming those is a bitch.
Back to top Go down
Monster Mash
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Monster Mash

PostSubject: Re: Degeneration: hate it or love it?   Degeneration: hate it or love it? - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 3:15 pm

I've found that in professional mode, it's necessary to force Wesker to leave early since otherwise, Sheva ends up getting killed.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Degeneration: hate it or love it?   Degeneration: hate it or love it? - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 3:27 pm

Monster Mash wrote:
I've found that in professional mode, it's necessary to force Wesker to leave early since otherwise, Sheva ends up getting killed.
Not if you're playing it on co-op.
Back to top Go down
HUNK'syouruncle
Zombie
Zombie
HUNK'syouruncle

Playstation Network h1432nic

PostSubject: Re: Degeneration: hate it or love it?   Degeneration: hate it or love it? - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 11:11 pm

Degeneration is like the Spider-Man Trilogy: Its fun to watch and is full of awkward moments
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Degeneration: hate it or love it?   Degeneration: hate it or love it? - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 6:54 am

Wesker in LiN is a pain on Pro. The only way is to circle him for three minuets.
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: Degeneration: hate it or love it?   Degeneration: hate it or love it? - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 4:23 pm

I like it.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Degeneration: hate it or love it?   Degeneration: hate it or love it? - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 11:44 am

HUNK'syouruncle wrote:
Degeneration is like the Spider-Man Trilogy: Its fun to watch and is full of awkward moments

What awkward moments?
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Degeneration: hate it or love it?   Degeneration: hate it or love it? - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 1:31 pm

I liked it, it was more story based than action based which is cool.
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
Resident_evil5
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Resident_evil5

Playstation Network LauncestonDevil

PostSubject: Degeneration, was OK.    Degeneration: hate it or love it? - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 4:07 am

I have to admit, Degeneration was good, but it was sow to begin with, there isn't enough action either, well, I lie when I say that, I just expected more of a thrill, but hey, that's just me, the movie's with Alice, pointless, people that have'nt played the game but have just watched the movie's, it's seriously going to make them think the game's bad, even though in my opinion Resident evil 5 was bad, and to the guy (Sorry for not keeping your User in mind) quoting that Albert Weskker will NOT return, do you perhap's think that maybe CAPCOm want's us to think that? I mean, if you have followed the story, Albert has 7 clone's, have they all been killed off? if so please inform me of this, maybe i've missed a part in the story.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Degeneration: hate it or love it?   Degeneration: hate it or love it? - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 4:55 am

Resident_evil5 wrote:
Albert has 7 clone's, have they all been killed off? if so please inform me of this, maybe i've missed a part in the story.
Six are confirmed to be dead. We don't know anything conclusive about this "Alex Wesker".
Back to top Go down
Resident_evil5
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Resident_evil5

Playstation Network LauncestonDevil

PostSubject: Re: Degeneration: hate it or love it?   Degeneration: hate it or love it? - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 6:49 am

Oh right, thank you for the information. Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Degeneration: hate it or love it?   Degeneration: hate it or love it? - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 8:14 am

Albert Wesker has never, nor WILL he ever have clones. You're information is wrong. And no, he will not return, aside from cameos from when he was still alive. It has been officially confirmed by Capcom.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Degeneration: hate it or love it?   Degeneration: hate it or love it? - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 9:04 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
Albert Wesker has never, nor WILL he ever have clones. You're information is wrong.
Uh... the Wesker Children, Nite.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Degeneration: hate it or love it?   Degeneration: hate it or love it? - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 9:14 am

They are not clones, my good sir.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Degeneration: hate it or love it?   Degeneration: hate it or love it? - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:35 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
They are not clones, my good sir.
They aren't? Well, this whole Wesker Children business is a ripoff of the S3 project from MGS, so they might as well be.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Degeneration: hate it or love it?   Degeneration: hate it or love it? - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:41 am

I tried reading up on the S3 Plan (I'm not a MGS fan), but it seemed extremely complex and I wasn't able or willing to grasp it. Razz How exactly is S3 similar to the Wesker Children? The Wesker Children Project was simply this:

Step 1: Take very young infants from prominent families that show superior knowledge, strength, etc.
Step 2: Watch them closely while educating them.
Step 3: At some point make sure they take the virus that Albert took that gave him powers.
Step 4: Profit.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Degeneration: hate it or love it?   Degeneration: hate it or love it? - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 1:02 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
aside from cameos from when he was still alive.
These cameos were only in documents right?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Degeneration: hate it or love it?   Degeneration: hate it or love it? - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 1:41 pm

I meant that he may appear in future RE games in the form of a flashback or something. But he did die in that volcano. Totally and utterly.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Degeneration: hate it or love it?   Degeneration: hate it or love it? - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 1:46 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
I meant that he may appear in future RE games in the form of a flashback or something. But he did die in that volcano. Totally and utterly.
Oh, I thought you were talking about Alex. I thought you said Alex was never going to appear. I was confused.

Of course Wesker won't. He's dead as dead can be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Degeneration: hate it or love it?   Degeneration: hate it or love it? - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Degeneration: hate it or love it?
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next