HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Steve Burnside...love him, hate him... EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Steve Burnside...love him, hate him... EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Steve Burnside...love him, hate him... EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Steve Burnside...love him, hate him... EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Steve Burnside...love him, hate him... EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Steve Burnside...love him, hate him... EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Steve Burnside...love him, hate him... EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Steve Burnside...love him, hate him... EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Steve Burnside...love him, hate him... EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Steve Burnside...love him, hate him...

Go down 
+37
Outbreakgirl
00biohazard
Mcghie
Jill Sandwich
CaptH0wdy
DeadlyGenetics
Dren
rawrgodd
ThomVD
PAULSAMSON
Methsia
RebelliousQueen
chrisredfielmusculo
Chelichan
HUNK420
Vandal
weskersbarber
Residentevil521
r-zone
Monster Mash
Cyberote
Mass Distraction
The Knife
Sargent D
NiteKrawler
S.Winters
Hellraiser
BioHazardMerc1
PublicEnemy
Regenerator
Jadice
charlieRE2
Kytte
Ghost Leader
ChrisSherry
duralumin
Spike991
41 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Steve Burnside, what do you think about him?
Cool character
Steve Burnside...love him, hate him... Vote_lcap45%Steve Burnside...love him, hate him... Vote_rcap
 45% [ 25 ]
I hate him, and am glad that he is dead!
Steve Burnside...love him, hate him... Vote_lcap22%Steve Burnside...love him, hate him... Vote_rcap
 22% [ 12 ]
I love him, he & Claire were a nice couple<3
Steve Burnside...love him, hate him... Vote_lcap20%Steve Burnside...love him, hate him... Vote_rcap
 20% [ 11 ]
I don't care anyway:l
Steve Burnside...love him, hate him... Vote_lcap13%Steve Burnside...love him, hate him... Vote_rcap
 13% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 55

AuthorMessage
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Steve Burnside...love him, hate him... Empty
PostSubject: Steve Burnside...love him, hate him...   Steve Burnside...love him, hate him... EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 7:51 pm

"Hey beautiful, I said I was sourry", that is a line from the character Steve Burnside. Steve is a supporting character in Code Veronica, who has taken quite a bit of trash talk and hate comments, as well as people who really like his character, so what do you think about Mr. Burnside???
Steve Burnside...love him, hate him... Steve_10
Steve Burnside...love him, hate him... Steve_11
Steve Burnside...love him, hate him... Steve_12
Back to top Go down
duralumin
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
duralumin

PostSubject: Re: Steve Burnside...love him, hate him...   Steve Burnside...love him, hate him... EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 8:26 pm

I actually liked Stevie. I put him into the Sherry Birkin tragic column...imagine having to witness your father turn into one of the undead...not so nice. One of my favorite cut-scenes in all of RE is when he bursts into the room where Claire is about to be turned into Bandersnatch snacks and dispatches the creatures (with two golden lugers, no less!). Neat character.
Back to top Go down
http://www.independenceproductions.gobot.com
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Steve Burnside...love him, hate him...   Steve Burnside...love him, hate him... EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 8:32 pm

duralumin wrote:
I actually liked Stevie. I put him into the Sherry Birkin tragic column...imagine having to witness your father turn into one of the undead...not so nice. One of my favorite cut-scenes in all of RE is when he bursts into the room where Claire is about to be turned into Bandersnatch snacks and dispatches the creatures (with two golden lugers, no less!). Neat character.

Definately, I found his character to be a great addition to the rest of the cast, and his tragic story is a memorable one too, I especially like the idea of his father selling Umbrella's secrets to the highest bidder, it is a great plot idea, and I think that Paul Anderson used that for a plot idea for his first movie.Smile
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Steve Burnside...love him, hate him...   Steve Burnside...love him, hate him... EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 10:51 pm

I love Steve! I think he is a great character! Smile

Nice pictures Smile
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Steve Burnside...love him, hate him...   Steve Burnside...love him, hate him... EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 11:13 pm

ChrisSherry wrote:

Nice pictures Smile

Thank you.Smile It is also nice to hear some good stuff about him, since usually I hear how crappy of a character he is, but yeah, he is cool.Smile
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Steve Burnside...love him, hate him...   Steve Burnside...love him, hate him... EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 12:17 am

Hmm...

Well, I like him more than Raiden, if that's any consolation... Neutral
Back to top Go down
Kytte
Zombie
Zombie
Kytte

PostSubject: Re: Steve Burnside...love him, hate him...   Steve Burnside...love him, hate him... EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 12:29 am

Yeah I reckon the guys pretty cool lol
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Steve Burnside...love him, hate him...   Steve Burnside...love him, hate him... EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 1:13 am

Spike991 wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:

Nice pictures Smile

Thank you.Smile It is also nice to hear some good stuff about him, since usually I hear how crappy of a character he is, but yeah, he is cool.Smile

Your welcome! Smile
Yeah, I like seeing nice comments about Steve Smile
Back to top Go down
charlieRE2
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
charlieRE2

Playstation Network The Beret

PostSubject: Re: Steve Burnside...love him, hate him...   Steve Burnside...love him, hate him... EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 9:51 am

yeah i really liked steve, partly because i felt sorry for him i think. its was really upsetting when he died. he really loved claire. Smile
Back to top Go down
Jadice
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Steve Burnside...love him, hate him...   Steve Burnside...love him, hate him... EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 10:11 am

Hello everyone, I'm Jadice. So nice to meet you and nice to be here!

I actually liked Steve, I thought he was a fine supporting character in CVX, and a great help to Claire. He gets a lot of grief because he's young, and his voice, etc., but I liked him. One of my favorite scenes in CVX is when Claire is being attacked by the zombie, and she calls to Steve to help her. I didn't put two and two together at first, but at the last second, right before Steve opens fire and screams "FATHER!", it clicked in my head that it was Steve's Dad. The whole thing was so shocking, I just sat there with my mouth hanging open. What a great surprise twist! *sighs* I really need to play through that game again...
Back to top Go down
charlieRE2
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
charlieRE2

PostSubject: Re: Steve Burnside...love him, hate him...   Steve Burnside...love him, hate him... EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 10:44 am

Jadice wrote:
Hello everyone, I'm Jadice. So nice to meet you and nice to be here!

I actually liked Steve, I thought he was a fine supporting character in CVX, and a great help to Claire. He gets a lot of grief because he's young, and his voice, etc., but I liked him. One of my favorite scenes in CVX is when Claire is being attacked by the zombie, and she calls to Steve to help her. I didn't put two and two together at first, but at the last second, right before Steve opens fire and screams "FATHER!", it clicked in my head that it was Steve's Dad. The whole thing was so shocking, I just sat there with my mouth hanging open. What a great surprise twist! *sighs* I really need to play through that game again...

hey ! good input! why dont you go and introduce yourself in the introductions topic Smile
then we can give a real welcome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Steve Burnside...love him, hate him...   Steve Burnside...love him, hate him... EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 2:12 pm

Steve was alright I think...he would have been great with Claire but we won't get to see that day
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Steve Burnside...love him, hate him...   Steve Burnside...love him, hate him... EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 5:36 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Hmm...

Yeah, I guess it would, but I also didn't find Raiden to be too bad either, again, he is probably the 'Steve' of Metal Gear, or Steve is the 'Raiden' of RE.Smile
Back to top Go down
PublicEnemy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
PublicEnemy

PostSubject: Re: Steve Burnside...love him, hate him...   Steve Burnside...love him, hate him... EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 5:46 pm

Traitors and son of traitors of Umbrella corp. must die!

was it clear enough ;p?
Back to top Go down
duralumin
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
duralumin

PostSubject: Re: Steve Burnside...love him, hate him...   Steve Burnside...love him, hate him... EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 6:34 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
Hmm...

Yeah, I guess it would, but I also didn't find Raiden to be too bad either, again, he is probably the 'Steve' of Metal Gear, or Steve is the 'Raiden' of RE.Smile
Haha...kinda like Raiden meself...especially in his current incarnation...what a badass...but back to topic. Meant to say great pics in my original post...good stuff...also nice as well to see some folks throw some appreciation at Steve...he had gone through a lot for a 17-yr.-old.
Back to top Go down
http://www.independenceproductions.gobot.com
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Steve Burnside...love him, hate him...   Steve Burnside...love him, hate him... EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 7:20 pm

duralumin wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
Hmm...

Haha...kinda like Raiden meself...especially in his current incarnation...what a badass...but back to topic. Meant to say great pics in my original post...good stuff...also nice as well to see some folks throw some appreciation at Steve...he had gone through a lot for a 17-yr.-old.

Thanks, I took the time to get each shot from a video.Smile
Back to top Go down
Jadice
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Steve Burnside...love him, hate him...   Steve Burnside...love him, hate him... EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 3:33 pm

To CharlieRE2, Thanks so much! Could I please ask you where to find the inrtoduction thread? I've been looking around for it and haven't found it yet...is it on one of the back pages in the forum?

Thanks again! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
charlieRE2
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
charlieRE2

PostSubject: Re: Steve Burnside...love him, hate him...   Steve Burnside...love him, hate him... EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 5:09 pm

Jadice wrote:
To CharlieRE2, Thanks so much! Could I please ask you where to find the inrtoduction thread? I've been looking around for it and haven't found it yet...is it on one of the back pages in the forum?

Thanks again! Very Happy

there is a section of its own called introductions Smile go introduce yourself Smile
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Steve Burnside...love him, hate him...   Steve Burnside...love him, hate him... EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 7:21 pm

duralumin wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
Hmm...

Well, for the record, I still hate Raiden with every point of my being, even in his cyborg ninja form.

But, yeah, back to topic. Sorry, mods.
Back to top Go down
BioHazardMerc1
Zombie
Zombie
BioHazardMerc1

Playstation Network Charlz0r

PostSubject: Re: Steve Burnside...love him, hate him...   Steve Burnside...love him, hate him... EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 12:04 pm

First when I've met him in the game, he sounds like a queer or a badass(honestly) then near the end of the game, he started changing his attitude maybe before or after he killed his own dad so he and Claire got the same thinking, to get out of here alive. First I really thought both of them would come out alive but when I have to kill Steve, I knew I was wrong. He sounds like Luis Sera from RE4, he shows up and die.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Steve Burnside...love him, hate him...   Steve Burnside...love him, hate him... EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 12:47 pm

stewiegriffin_1108 wrote:
First when I've met him in the game, he sounds like a queer or a badass(honestly) then near the end of the game, he started changing his attitude maybe before or after he killed his own dad so he and Claire got the same thinking, to get out of here alive. First I really thought both of them would come out alive but when I have to kill Steve, I knew I was wrong. He sounds like Luis Sera from RE4, he shows up and die.

He was a pretty cool character, and I like how they make you get to know him, and then after all of that, then they kill him, it is much more tragic that way, and they did the same thing with Ada Wong, and Luis Serra, and sort of Edward Dewey, but when you see someone like Joseph Frost die, it isn't really quite the same, since you didn't even know him.Smile
Back to top Go down
Jadice
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Steve Burnside...love him, hate him...   Steve Burnside...love him, hate him... EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 8:46 pm

Thanks, I introduced myself. Smile

I felt Ada and Steve's losses the most in RE...with Ada (when we thought she died), she was the emotionless spy who was just there to do a job, until she met and fell in love with Leon. Steve, on the other hand, was supposed to be kind of obnoxious at first, because of how his family suffered at the hands of Umbrella, but he opens up more after meeting Claire and falling in love with her.
Back to top Go down
Hellraiser
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Hellraiser

PostSubject: Re: Steve Burnside...love him, hate him...   Steve Burnside...love him, hate him... EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 11:03 am

I really love Steve's character. He's flawed and more believable than most of the other characters. His personality matches his age and he's not afraid to run off into the dark just to prove himself to others. I find that trait endearing.
Back to top Go down
S.Winters
Hunter
Hunter
S.Winters

PostSubject: Re: Steve Burnside...love him, hate him...   Steve Burnside...love him, hate him... EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 11:30 am

I probably need to play this game, I don't think I really had my turn to do so. I helped my dad play through it with a strategy guide. I was about nine when this was going on. But I do have it so if I ever have the freaking time to do so. -_- (stupid U-haul job) What I remember as a nine year old was this annoying jerkass. But I guess there is more than meets the eye with him. Him and Claire were purty cute, even though the internet basically said that she was a cradle robber, just like Jacob and Renesme (Twotlight). Freaking pedo. Anyway, i'm excited to play that again, and will do so when I have the time.

(Sorry for blabbering... ^_^; )
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Steve Burnside...love him, hate him...   Steve Burnside...love him, hate him... EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 12:00 pm

Steve gets redeemed at the end. He's cool.

On a side note, I was recently submitted to Twilight: Breaking Dawn. Yeah, I laughed out loud and was very disturbed when Jacob fell in love with the baby. That's fucked...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steve Burnside...love him, hate him...   Steve Burnside...love him, hate him... Empty

Back to top Go down

Steve Burnside...love him, hate him...
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next