Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil Netflix EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil Netflix EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil Netflix EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil Netflix EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil Netflix EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil Netflix EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil Netflix EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil Netflix EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil Netflix EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil Netflix

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bulls-3ye
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Bulls-3ye

Playstation Network Bulls-3ye_86

Resident Evil Netflix Empty
PostSubject: Resident Evil Netflix   Resident Evil Netflix EmptyThu May 12, 2022 7:25 pm

The new series just dropped it's first teaser!

And a secret teaser

That one can be found on Umbrella's faux website
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Netflix   Resident Evil Netflix EmptyWed Jun 01, 2022 12:06 pm

I ... haven't watched it yet. lol
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Netflix   Resident Evil Netflix EmptyTue Jul 19, 2022 4:23 pm

I just want an adaptation that shows us the true mansion incident as well as Leon's and Claire's Raccoon City escape.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Netflix   Resident Evil Netflix EmptyWed Jul 20, 2022 7:21 pm

Nobudy wrote:
I just want an adaptation that shows us the true mansion incident as well as Leon's and Claire's Raccoon City escape.
I'd rather see something I haven't seen before. I can always replay RE1 and RE2 to see those.
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Netflix   Resident Evil Netflix EmptyThu Jul 21, 2022 7:10 pm

I can see how the RE2 (at least the original) can fit. But what about RE1 Remake? Or was the true version always supposed to be a mixture of Chris' and Jill's stories?

If they're doing something totally new, a series with an ensemble cast of the one-time characters and maybe some new ones would be great.

Haven't played RE:8 yet. So, I'm hoping the game series has a proper send off for the main four. Jill, Claire, and Leon have been on the chronological shelf for too long, 2009 and 2014 respectively.

I'm kind of missing Leon, Jill, and Claire. I'm hoping they and Chris can get some proper send off.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Netflix   Resident Evil Netflix EmptyFri Jul 22, 2022 7:59 am

I meant REmake when I said RE1. It is the definitive version of the mansion incident. Wink I should probably play Director's Cut again since I haven't in a few years, though.

I haven't played Village and don't plan to, but AFAIK, Jill, Claire, and Leon aren't mentioned in it, so there is no send off for them.

As far as the Netflix show, I'm "meh" on it. Neither Jade nor Billie are all that interesting to me and the angsty teenager angle they go for in the New Raccoon City flashbacks is too overplayed these days, IMO. All they need to complete it is a webshow and best friend named Freddie lol. On the plus side, though, Lance Reddick puts on good performances giving the Wesker clones unique personalities (the original Wesker only briefly shows up in a flashback). Overall, it's very Anderson-ish, so if one likes the Anderson movies to any degree, I'd suggest giving it a try.
Back to top Go down
charlieRE2
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
charlieRE2

Playstation Network The Beret

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Netflix   Resident Evil Netflix EmptyWed Aug 17, 2022 4:00 pm

I haven’t watched the series yet and feel like making a stand refusing to. I want a series true to the events surrounding the mansion and what went on in there. I’m tired of these directors coming along and re inventing crap that has nothing to do with the RE universe and shoving the Resident evil name to it.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Netflix   Resident Evil Netflix EmptySun Aug 28, 2022 4:42 pm

charlieRE2 wrote:
I haven’t watched the series yet and feel like making a stand refusing to. I want a series true to the events surrounding the mansion and what went on in there. I’m tired of these directors coming along and re inventing crap that has nothing to do with the RE universe and shoving the Resident evil name to it.
Hey, Charlie. Long time no see.

Yeah, the series was meh at best even to me. The two leads were boring as hell. Ooh, a couple of angsty teenagers, I'm soooo enthralled. Rolling Eyes The only real saving grace was Lance Reddick as the Weskers.
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Netflix   Resident Evil Netflix EmptyWed Mar 08, 2023 10:52 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
charlieRE2 wrote:
Hey, Charlie. Long time no see.

Yeah, the series was meh at best even to me. The two leads were boring as hell. Ooh, a couple of angsty teenagers, I'm soooo enthralled.  Rolling Eyes The only real saving grace was Lance Reddick as the Weskers.

Have to agree with you about Lance Reddick as Wesker(s), he's the main reason I wanted to watch in the first place! I saw the entire thing with my best friend, we were both high and hyped everything.

Live actions are kind of hit and miss, and sometimes with RE it's just a miss-miss. But to band-aid the second hand embarrassment I like to think of them as Fanfictions and I don't get so mad anymore haha
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Netflix   Resident Evil Netflix EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm

I've since downgraded my opinion from "meh" to "outright terrible." Not even Lance Reddick's Wesker could save it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Netflix   Resident Evil Netflix Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil Netflix
Page 1 of 1