Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Wow, I hate to do this... EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Wow, I hate to do this... EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Wow, I hate to do this... EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Wow, I hate to do this... EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Wow, I hate to do this... EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Wow, I hate to do this... EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Wow, I hate to do this... EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Wow, I hate to do this... EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Wow, I hate to do this... EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Wow, I hate to do this...

Go down 
+9
Sargent D
Methsia
Jill Sandwich
00biohazard
PAULSAMSON
Mass Distraction
ThomVD
RebelliousQueen
Spike991
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Wow, I hate to do this... Empty
PostSubject: Wow, I hate to do this...   Wow, I hate to do this... EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 11:05 am

Ok, so firstly, Miss C is actually in the Top 20 Posters...wonder how that happened...?

So congratz on that, it's one more step towards permanacy.

And...Down, the dude that owns the site, is in the 20th Place!

Just weird...how the times have changed...

Maybe in a few years guys like Mass and Nite will start getting passed up too, and maybe a decade or so later I might eventually, possibly get passed up too...nah. Smile

Congrats to Missy, and my condolensces for Down.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Wow, I hate to do this...   Wow, I hate to do this... EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 11:12 am

Spike991 wrote:
Ok, so firstly, Miss C is actually in the Top 20 Posters...wonder how that happened...?

So congratz on that, it's one more step towards permanacy.

And...Down, the dude that owns the site, is in the 20th Place!

Just weird...how the times have changed...

Maybe in a few years guys like Mass and Nite will start getting passed up too, and maybe a decade or so later I might eventually, possibly get passed up too...nah. Smile

Congrats to Missy, and my condolensces for Down.

You sounded like you we're forcing to congratulate me Very Happy Well, how that happened? Cause of my double posts and spam posts. I didn't deserve this.
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Wow, I hate to do this...   Wow, I hate to do this... EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 11:19 am

Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
You sounded like you we're forcing to congratulate me Very Happy Well, how that happened? Cause of my double posts and spam posts. I didn't deserve this.

It probably was, but congratz anyways! Keep doing...whatever it is you're doing. Smile
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Wow, I hate to do this...   Wow, I hate to do this... EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 11:21 am

Congratz Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Wow, I hate to do this...   Wow, I hate to do this... EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 11:25 am

Spike991 wrote:

It probably was, but congratz anyways! Keep doing...whatever it is you're doing. Smile

Thank you, I appreciate it. But i don't feel glad about this.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Wow, I hate to do this...   Wow, I hate to do this... EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 11:28 am

Spike991 wrote:

Don't get mad Missy, get glad.

This is a congratulatory thread for you. Just smile and thank everyone.

It also basically doubles as Down's retirement from the Top 20.

Of course he is from another time on here, and most of the active members probably don't even know who he is.

Probably much like how nobody probably even knows who the principal is at their respective schools...
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Wow, I hate to do this...   Wow, I hate to do this... EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 11:31 am

Spike991 wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

Don't get mad Missy, get glad.

This is a congratulatory thread for you. Just smile and thank everyone.

It also basically doubles as Down's retirement from the Top 20.

Of course he is from another time on here, and most of the active members probably don't even know who he is.

Probably much like how nobody probably even knows who the principal is at their respective schools...

I am not mad? I am happy. But i don't feel like i deserve this. you know... Lot of my posts are dumb and wrong grammar... But anyway, Thank you very much Guys..
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Wow, I hate to do this...   Wow, I hate to do this... EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 11:33 am

Don't worry about it. Who cares about grammar? I make a lot of mistakes too (I think).
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Wow, I hate to do this...   Wow, I hate to do this... EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 11:36 am

I am not mad? I am happy. But i don't feel like i deserve this. you know... Lot of my posts are dumb and wrong grammar... But anyway, Thank you very much Guys..

It was a joke.

This isn't a self-pity thread though Missy. Regadless of how you got to the Top 20, there's a big gap to fill, and you did.

And so long as you keep in mind what has been said about your posts in the past and work on that, you can rightfully deserve to be in the Top 20. Good day. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Wow, I hate to do this...   Wow, I hate to do this... EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 11:38 am

ThomVD wrote:
Don't worry about it. Who cares about grammar? I make a lot of mistakes too (I think).

Thanks Thom, that makes me feel a little better. I mean some of my posts are hard to understand. My alien language. Sad
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Wow, I hate to do this...   Wow, I hate to do this... EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 11:47 am

Wow, I hate to do this... Commando-3
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Wow, I hate to do this...   Wow, I hate to do this... EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 11:52 am

Spike991 wrote:

It was a joke.

This isn't a self-pity thread though Missy. Regadless of how you got to the Top 20, there's a big gap to fill, and you did.

And so long as you keep in mind what has been said about your posts in the past and work on that, you can rightfully deserve to be in the Top 20. Good day. Very Happy

Thank you, Spike.. Thanks to all of you...
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: Wow, I hate to do this...   Wow, I hate to do this... EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 12:07 pm

Congratulations, Missy!
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Wow, I hate to do this...   Wow, I hate to do this... EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 12:11 pm

PAULSAMSON wrote:
Congratulations, Missy!

Thank you so much, Paul.
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Wow, I hate to do this...   Wow, I hate to do this... EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 12:39 pm

Congrats!!
Back to top Go down
Jill Sandwich
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Jill Sandwich

PostSubject: Re: Wow, I hate to do this...   Wow, I hate to do this... EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 2:02 pm

Don't feel bad about grammar. I don't know if english is your primary language, but you type it better than most Americans I've seen on the ineternet. Anyway, congrats and keep up the good work. Smile
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: Wow, I hate to do this...   Wow, I hate to do this... EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 2:36 pm

Congratulations Missy Very Happy

How do ya' feel? Smile
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Wow, I hate to do this...   Wow, I hate to do this... EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 3:17 pm

Congrats, welcome to the top 20!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Wow, I hate to do this...   Wow, I hate to do this... EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 5:16 pm

Congrats Miss Claire! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Wow, I hate to do this...   Wow, I hate to do this... EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 9:57 pm

Jill Sandwich wrote:
Don't feel bad about grammar. I don't know if english is your primary language, but you type it better than most Americans I've seen on the ineternet. Anyway, congrats and keep up the good work. Smile

Thank you, english is not my primary language. I know my english grammar is really bad. I just want you guys, to understand that im trying my best to make it more better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wow, I hate to do this...   Wow, I hate to do this... EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 10:03 pm

Congratulations Missy, don't feel down, you earned this Smile
Back to top Go down
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

PostSubject: Re: Wow, I hate to do this...   Wow, I hate to do this... EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 10:09 pm

Jill Sandwich wrote:

Thank you, english is not my primary language. I know my english grammar is really bad. I just want you guys, to understand that im trying my best to make it more better.

Your grammar isn't that bad and most aren't worried so long as they understand what you're saying. I, for one, am one of those people who can understand what you're saying and have no problem with reading any of your posts. So don't worry about it. Smile

Congratz by the way! You should enjoy it til someone plays leap frog and jumps over you. Razz
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Wow, I hate to do this...   Wow, I hate to do this... EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 10:31 pm

DeadlyGenetics wrote:
Jill Sandwich wrote:

Your grammar isn't that bad and most aren't worried so long as they understand what you're saying. I, for one, am one of those people who can understand what you're saying and have no problem with reading any of your posts. So don't worry about it. Smile

Congratz by the way! You should enjoy it til someone plays leap frog and jumps over you. Razz

Really? That makes me feel a lot better now. Smile I thought no one understands me. Thank you so much Guys. I Love y'all! Very Happy I feel glad now, cause there is still members who cares for what im posting even though it's not that good.
Back to top Go down
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

PostSubject: Re: Wow, I hate to do this...   Wow, I hate to do this... EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 10:34 pm

DeadlyGenetics wrote:
Jill Sandwich wrote:

Really? That makes feel a lot better now. Smile I thought no one understands me. Thank you so much Guys. I Love y'all! Very Happy I feel glad now, cause there is still members who cares for what im posting.

I'm glad you feel better. And I think more people understand you more than you might think they do. Wink
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Wow, I hate to do this...   Wow, I hate to do this... EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 11:01 pm

DeadlyGenetics wrote:
DeadlyGenetics wrote:
Jill Sandwich wrote:

Really? That makes feel a lot better now. Smile I thought no one understands me. Thank you so much Guys. I Love y'all! Very Happy I feel glad now, cause there is still members who cares for what im posting.

I'm glad you feel better. And I think more people understand you more than you might think they do. Wink

Yeah, cause of what you said Smile There's no reason to feel bad at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wow, I hate to do this...   Wow, I hate to do this... Empty

Back to top Go down

Wow, I hate to do this...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next