HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
The Scariest Part of RE4 ?? - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
The Scariest Part of RE4 ?? - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
The Scariest Part of RE4 ?? - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
The Scariest Part of RE4 ?? - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
The Scariest Part of RE4 ?? - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
The Scariest Part of RE4 ?? - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
The Scariest Part of RE4 ?? - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
The Scariest Part of RE4 ?? - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
The Scariest Part of RE4 ?? - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

The Scariest Part of RE4 ??

Go down 
+41
Outbreakgirl
Vandal
videojunkie
DeadlyGenetics
RaviorStygian
RE Psycho
fernandofan08
chrisredfielmusculo
00biohazard
VoyageTreader08
Jill Sandwich
RebelliousQueen
NicemanCandy
BOBLATHON
HarshlyCritical
Spike991
Mcghie
ace.redfield
Neotris
dr_salvador
Citers
NEMESIS23
weskersbarber
NiteKrawler
Jamesy
Míchéal Redfield
iisshnake
WESKER2893
Biohazard2Fan
nekronuke
Liz Shepherd
Mass Distraction
charlieRE2
BioHazardMerc1
Aoshi
leonada
frodomir
Bernard
Umbrella Spy
Regenerator
Down
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

The Scariest Part of RE4 ?? - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Scariest Part of RE4 ??   The Scariest Part of RE4 ?? - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 11:09 am

Exactly, RE4 was just kind of a prelude to RE5 (with the plagas n' stuff) but storywise RE5 delivered more than RE4 ever did.

I'm not bashing RE4 either, it was a great game too.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: The Scariest Part of RE4 ??   The Scariest Part of RE4 ?? - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 11:16 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Exactly, RE4 was just kind of a prelude to RE5 (with the plagas n' stuff) but storywise RE5 delivered more than RE4 ever did.

I'm not bashing RE4 either, it was a great game too.

yes both are good works... but i just can't finish RE5.. i can't kill wesker in the volcano..
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: The Scariest Part of RE4 ??   The Scariest Part of RE4 ?? - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 11:21 am

Kill him off with the knife. It's absolutely fantastic.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: The Scariest Part of RE4 ??   The Scariest Part of RE4 ?? - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 11:33 am

And brutal, to say the least.

You know, I actually did kill him with massive firepower on my first playthrough, although it took hours xD
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: The Scariest Part of RE4 ??   The Scariest Part of RE4 ?? - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 11:40 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
Kill him off with the knife. It's absolutely fantastic.

i keep trying that.. THANK YOU! tongue

@mass... never though the RE4 game is the key game for RE5... much like the extinction was the key movie for afterlife....
and also, does the grenades help kill wesker?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: The Scariest Part of RE4 ??   The Scariest Part of RE4 ?? - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 11:41 am

You know he has a weak spot right?
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: The Scariest Part of RE4 ??   The Scariest Part of RE4 ?? - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 11:46 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
You know he has a weak spot right?

that orange bulb... just can't shoot the exact spot
Back to top Go down
BOBLATHON
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
BOBLATHON

Playstation Network BOBLATHON

PostSubject: Re: The Scariest Part of RE4 ??   The Scariest Part of RE4 ?? - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 11:47 am

I accidentally found the "restrain and butcher" method for Wesker on my second or third playthrough.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: The Scariest Part of RE4 ??   The Scariest Part of RE4 ?? - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 11:49 am

Seems you just need to work on your aim there Ace.
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: The Scariest Part of RE4 ??   The Scariest Part of RE4 ?? - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 11:52 am

i did that restrain and butcher thing many many times but it ends up killing both of them .. . . 'Your partner died' maybe my copy has a very stupid sheva AI since she keeps on stepping those proximity bombs i place on the ground... very stupid No
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: The Scariest Part of RE4 ??   The Scariest Part of RE4 ?? - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 12:09 pm

Sheva can't get hit by the mines you place. You just take damage from Wesker while you're at it so you need to have good health and be fast about it.
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: The Scariest Part of RE4 ??   The Scariest Part of RE4 ?? - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 12:15 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Sheva can't get hit by the mines you place. You just take damage from Wesker while you're at it so you need to have good health and be fast about it.

why are things different when i play it Neutral
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: The Scariest Part of RE4 ??   The Scariest Part of RE4 ?? - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 12:20 pm

Umm... do you have the friendly fire thing on in the game?
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: The Scariest Part of RE4 ??   The Scariest Part of RE4 ?? - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 12:24 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Umm... do you have the friendly fire thing on in the game?

yes i do... if there wasn't i could have killed sheva when i keep on trying to slash her with chris' knife hundred times in the game..
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: The Scariest Part of RE4 ??   The Scariest Part of RE4 ?? - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 12:27 pm

So... that's a no on the friendly fire?

Dunno, she never makes the thing go boom when my friend runs over the mines.
Back to top Go down
NicemanCandy
Zombie
Zombie
NicemanCandy

Playstation Network NicemanCandy

PostSubject: Re: The Scariest Part of RE4 ??   The Scariest Part of RE4 ?? - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 12:35 pm

The scariest part of Resident Evil 4 was when the end-credits began to roll, as I knew that Resident Evil would no longer be the same again, but man, that was an awesome game.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deadfrontier.com
HarshlyCritical
Cerberus
Cerberus
HarshlyCritical

PostSubject: Re: The Scariest Part of RE4 ??   The Scariest Part of RE4 ?? - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 1:57 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
@Harsh: I don't believe RE4 was superior to RE5 at all. Why do you think it is? Welcome, by the way.

Thank you for the welcome.

I think the fun factor in RE4 is far superior to RE5. Running around with Leon and a shotgun blowing the ganados' heads off gives me a feeling that I can't replicate in RE5. Part of it is having a partner in RE5, diluting the feeling of solitude and often increasing the frustration, while in RE4 you're either completely alone or you have to protect someone unarmed. When I'm playing as Leon, I feel like a badass. When I'm playing as Chris, everything just feels watered-down. Kills aren't as satisfying. The music doesn't move my adrenaline the same way as RE4. The enemies seem both slower and fewer in number.

I can't back this up with factual information, just going off of how I feel when playing both of them. RE4 is my favorite of the series just because of how much of a blast I have playing it; I don't get anywhere near the same rush from playing RE5. That was long-winded, but I hope I explained it properly.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: The Scariest Part of RE4 ??   The Scariest Part of RE4 ?? - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 10:55 am

I see. For me, the fun factor in RE5 comes from the coop. I know it is not Resident Evilish to have a partner, but it is still so much fun to play with a friend.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The Scariest Part of RE4 ??   The Scariest Part of RE4 ?? - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 11:25 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
I see. For me, the fun factor in RE5 comes from the coop. I know it is not Resident Evilish to have a partner, but it is still so much fun to play with a friend.

Also, to deny that when playing RE4(or any RE for that matter), that when you were in that first cabin where you see the first chainsaw guy, and you are blocking off the windows and doors that you didn't wish you could do all of that with a friend.

I agree though, RE5's coop, with a bud, not an AI, is definately a highlight. I hope it's used as an optional thing from now on though, for like Mercs, not the story.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: The Scariest Part of RE4 ??   The Scariest Part of RE4 ?? - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 12:21 pm

Fun fact: I never knew Dr. Salvador would come after you in the village as I never went into any of the buldings at the point Very Happy I held my position in between the buildings until the guys went to bingo. I only found out about it after seeing it online.
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: The Scariest Part of RE4 ??   The Scariest Part of RE4 ?? - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 12:36 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Fun fact: I never knew Dr. Salvador would come after you in the village as I never went into any of the buldings at the point Very Happy I held my position in between the buildings until the guys went to bingo. I only found out about it after seeing it online.

fuck that village
Back to top Go down
HarshlyCritical
Cerberus
Cerberus
HarshlyCritical

PostSubject: Re: The Scariest Part of RE4 ??   The Scariest Part of RE4 ?? - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 4:44 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:

Very true! I dreamed of Co-Op mode when I played through RE4. When a real person is playing as Sheva, the game's fun, you're right.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The Scariest Part of RE4 ??   The Scariest Part of RE4 ?? - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 4:47 pm

HarshlyCritical wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

Very true! I dreamed of Co-Op mode when I played through RE4. When a real person is playing as Sheva, the game's fun, you're right.

Definately a lot more fun, assuming the other human player knows how to play too.

I feel like they make us rely on them too much though. I like connecting combos, saving your partner when a majini grabs them from behind, but we should be able to do stuff on our own too.
Back to top Go down
dr_salvador
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
dr_salvador

PostSubject: Re: The Scariest Part of RE4 ??   The Scariest Part of RE4 ?? - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 9:21 am

Mass Distraction wrote:

Well, I don't like to be a pain if I can help it! Razz

I discovered it by accident, actually. I was just scared to go into the house cos I knew what happened and I was determined to face the Dr outside where I had more room to move. As it happens, he didn't come and get me! Cool So now I use that tactic every time I play just to make things that little bit easier!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jonnychaos1991
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: The Scariest Part of RE4 ??   The Scariest Part of RE4 ?? - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 11:43 am

The Fucking Regenerators and The Horrible Sewers. Plus Ashley Grahams.
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Scariest Part of RE4 ??   The Scariest Part of RE4 ?? - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Scariest Part of RE4 ??
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next