HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
The Scariest Part of RE4 ?? - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
The Scariest Part of RE4 ?? - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
The Scariest Part of RE4 ?? - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
The Scariest Part of RE4 ?? - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
The Scariest Part of RE4 ?? - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
The Scariest Part of RE4 ?? - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
The Scariest Part of RE4 ?? - Page 11 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
The Scariest Part of RE4 ?? - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
The Scariest Part of RE4 ?? - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

The Scariest Part of RE4 ??

Go down 
+41
Outbreakgirl
Vandal
videojunkie
DeadlyGenetics
RaviorStygian
RE Psycho
fernandofan08
chrisredfielmusculo
00biohazard
VoyageTreader08
Jill Sandwich
RebelliousQueen
NicemanCandy
BOBLATHON
HarshlyCritical
Spike991
Mcghie
ace.redfield
Neotris
dr_salvador
Citers
NEMESIS23
weskersbarber
NiteKrawler
Jamesy
Míchéal Redfield
iisshnake
WESKER2893
Biohazard2Fan
nekronuke
Liz Shepherd
Mass Distraction
charlieRE2
BioHazardMerc1
Aoshi
leonada
frodomir
Bernard
Umbrella Spy
Regenerator
Down
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
dr_salvador
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
dr_salvador

The Scariest Part of RE4 ?? - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Scariest Part of RE4 ??   The Scariest Part of RE4 ?? - Page 11 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 1:27 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Am I really the only one who accidentally skipped the whole Dr. Salvador scene? I didn't see him until you go to that one big house and he appears on the front yard.

Yeah, the first time you 'meet' him, you have to go in the house. Otherwise you don't encounter him. I remember after watching my friend play it that I stayed away from the house and fought them in the open. At least I didn't have to deal with him. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jonnychaos1991
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: The Scariest Part of RE4 ??   The Scariest Part of RE4 ?? - Page 11 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 2:19 pm

I know that. The whole scare factor is that he cuts through the door but to be honest, the first time I played the game I didn't even know you could go to the houses.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
dr_salvador
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
dr_salvador

PostSubject: Re: The Scariest Part of RE4 ??   The Scariest Part of RE4 ?? - Page 11 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 2:27 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
I know that. The whole scare factor is that he cuts through the door but to be honest, the first time I played the game I didn't even know you could go to the houses.

Well, in that case, I'm guessing there were lots of other people who wouldn't have bumped into him. The first time I met him was when I was sent legging it back through that house throwing grenades at him and squealing like a girl. Razz
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The Scariest Part of RE4 ??   The Scariest Part of RE4 ?? - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 5:28 am

dr_salvador wrote:
The first time I met him was when I was sent legging it back through that house throwing grenades at him and squealing like a girl. Razz

You do that too???

JK. I don't really do that, throw grenades.
Back to top Go down
dr_salvador
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
dr_salvador

PostSubject: Re: The Scariest Part of RE4 ??   The Scariest Part of RE4 ?? - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 10:40 am

Spike991 wrote:
dr_salvador wrote:
The first time I met him was when I was sent legging it back through that house throwing grenades at him and squealing like a girl. Razz

You do that too???

JK. I don't really do that, throw grenades.

Yeah, I basically went pegging it back through that house throwing grenades. Then I waited by that fountain with a sniper rifle and get on shooting him off his feet. Then I left that trip wire across the tree and he ran across it and blew himself up! Razz Never had to even smell him.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: The Scariest Part of RE4 ??   The Scariest Part of RE4 ?? - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 5:25 pm

The bella sister where pretty frightening as well.
there movements and them chainsawing the wood and jumping through it.
I think I prefer taking the Right hand side gate and facing the giant than faces them scary bitched again haha.
Back to top Go down
dr_salvador
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
dr_salvador

PostSubject: Re: The Scariest Part of RE4 ??   The Scariest Part of RE4 ?? - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 6:02 pm

Were they the two crazy chainsaw ladies in RE4? I never actually fought them, I'd always choose El Gigante instead! Razz My friend went that way though, having never played the game. He died in about 30 seconds. I lol'd.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: The Scariest Part of RE4 ??   The Scariest Part of RE4 ?? - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 3:38 am

When I first played the game Bella Sisters scared the crap out of me. Their insane laughter and screaming is horrifying. I did do both routes on my first playthrough, though.

In my latest playthrough I just disposed of them so quickly I barely even noticed them.
Back to top Go down
dr_salvador
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
dr_salvador

PostSubject: Re: The Scariest Part of RE4 ??   The Scariest Part of RE4 ?? - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 7:20 am

Another scary thing, in RE 4. The merchant.

GOD DAMN. Every time he said "Got somethin' that might interest ya, Stranger" I swear he was going to show me something inappropriate.

Not to mention all the times you'd round a corner and think he was a Ganado and shoot him dead. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: The Scariest Part of RE4 ??   The Scariest Part of RE4 ?? - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 8:03 am

dr_salvador wrote:
Not to mention all the times you'd round a corner and think he was a Ganado and shoot him dead. Evil or Very Mad
Never happened to me. He's pretty easily distinguished by those blue flames.
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

PostSubject: Re: The Scariest Part of RE4 ??   The Scariest Part of RE4 ?? - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 8:34 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
dr_salvador wrote:
And even if he was, he'd be running towards you nonstop.
Back to top Go down
McShowtime
Cerberus
Cerberus
McShowtime

PostSubject: Re: The Scariest Part of RE4 ??   The Scariest Part of RE4 ?? - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 6:50 pm

In the castle, when you enter the hall and you see the twin garradors... crap XD
Back to top Go down
Valentine Fan
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Valentine Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Scariest Part of RE4 ??   The Scariest Part of RE4 ?? - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 7:06 pm

I actually can't ever remember being scared in RE4. Frustrated and at times angry enough to throw the controller down, but never scared.

Like any RE game though, it hightened my senses
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: The Scariest Part of RE4 ??   The Scariest Part of RE4 ?? - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 10:58 pm

I love Regenorators. I love them so much. I wish the entire game was filled with them. Those and Novistadors.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: The Scariest Part of RE4 ??   The Scariest Part of RE4 ?? - Page 11 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 6:16 am

Mercy wrote:
I love Regenorators. I love them so much. I wish the entire game was filled with them. Those and Novistadors.

The feeling is mutual, also the Iron Maidens. I really like them.
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
dr_salvador
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
dr_salvador

PostSubject: Re: The Scariest Part of RE4 ??   The Scariest Part of RE4 ?? - Page 11 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 5:37 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
dr_salvador wrote:

Tbh, Resident Evil 4 made me really paranoid. I wasn't so old when I played it so I think I wanted to shoot anything dead. I wonder if the Merchant was human or ganado or somewhere in between? Razz
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: The Scariest Part of RE4 ??   The Scariest Part of RE4 ?? - Page 11 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 4:48 am

dr_salvador wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
dr_salvador wrote:

Tbh, Resident Evil 4 made me really paranoid. I wasn't so old when I played it so I think I wanted to shoot anything dead. I wonder if the Merchant was human or ganado or somewhere in between? Razz
You couldn't have been more than a year younger than me Very Happy

The Merchant was a ganado (you can tell by the red glowing eyes) but somehow he was in control of the parasite. Propably his greed triumphed over the parasite's will.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: The Scariest Part of RE4 ??   The Scariest Part of RE4 ?? - Page 11 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 7:53 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
dr_salvador wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
dr_salvador wrote:

The Merchant was a ganado (you can tell by the red glowing eyes) but somehow he was in control of the parasite. Propably his greed triumphed over the parasite's will.
He actually got the red eyes nearing the end of the game. I'm assuming he turned later.

I had this wild theory that te Murchant was Leon from the future because the voice actor is the same, and the Murchant appears wherever Leon was because he knew where he was going so he went there ahead of time. Of course I know it's not true, but I find it hilarious that Paul Mercier did both Leon and Merchant.
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

PostSubject: Re: The Scariest Part of RE4 ??   The Scariest Part of RE4 ?? - Page 11 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 12:19 pm

Mercy wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
dr_salvador wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
dr_salvador wrote:

He actually got the red eyes nearing the end of the game. I'm assuming he turned later.

I had this wild theory that te Murchant was Leon from the future because the voice actor is the same, and the Murchant appears wherever Leon was because he knew where he was going so he went there ahead of time. Of course I know it's not true, but I find it hilarious that Paul Mercier did both Leon and Merchant.
Same here. But for me, if it's your absolute first time playing re4, it's Oven man.
Back to top Go down
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

PostSubject: Re: The Scariest Part of RE4 ??   The Scariest Part of RE4 ?? - Page 11 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 2:02 pm

RE4 was more corny than scary. Probably the only scary boss was the Jason / Leatherface knock-off. And the Bella Sisters, too.
Back to top Go down
dr_salvador
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
dr_salvador

PostSubject: Re: The Scariest Part of RE4 ??   The Scariest Part of RE4 ?? - Page 11 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 5:31 pm

White Rock wrote:
RE4 was more corny than scary. Probably the only scary boss was the Jason / Leatherface knock-off. And the Bella Sisters, too.

I found Salazar's right hand man thingy terrifying, but only cos it was tough to meet first time through and cos it was seemingly unstoppable. I don't think I ever killed it, either. I just stayed alive until the elevator arrived. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Scariest Part of RE4 ??   The Scariest Part of RE4 ?? - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Scariest Part of RE4 ??
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11