HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
The Scariest Part of RE4 ?? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
The Scariest Part of RE4 ?? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
The Scariest Part of RE4 ?? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
The Scariest Part of RE4 ?? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
The Scariest Part of RE4 ?? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
The Scariest Part of RE4 ?? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
The Scariest Part of RE4 ?? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
The Scariest Part of RE4 ?? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
The Scariest Part of RE4 ?? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

The Scariest Part of RE4 ??

Go down 
+41
Outbreakgirl
Vandal
videojunkie
DeadlyGenetics
RaviorStygian
RE Psycho
fernandofan08
chrisredfielmusculo
00biohazard
VoyageTreader08
Jill Sandwich
RebelliousQueen
NicemanCandy
BOBLATHON
HarshlyCritical
Spike991
Mcghie
ace.redfield
Neotris
dr_salvador
Citers
NEMESIS23
weskersbarber
NiteKrawler
Jamesy
Míchéal Redfield
iisshnake
WESKER2893
Biohazard2Fan
nekronuke
Liz Shepherd
Mass Distraction
charlieRE2
BioHazardMerc1
Aoshi
leonada
frodomir
Bernard
Umbrella Spy
Regenerator
Down
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

The Scariest Part of RE4 ?? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Scariest Part of RE4 ??   The Scariest Part of RE4 ?? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 4:01 pm

We had this argument a year ago Nite. Dop it. Well all get scared over different things. Even you tough guy. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: The Scariest Part of RE4 ??   The Scariest Part of RE4 ?? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 8:04 pm

LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: The Scariest Part of RE4 ??   The Scariest Part of RE4 ?? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 7:14 am

Jamesy wrote:
We had this argument a year ago Nite. Dop it. Well all get scared over different things. Even you tough guy. Rolling Eyes

Lmfao

Well, he is right on this one.

I hate roaches
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: The Scariest Part of RE4 ??   The Scariest Part of RE4 ?? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 12:39 pm

Yeah I mean come on I am sure Nite gets scared over the loads of things when playing RE games.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: The Scariest Part of RE4 ??   The Scariest Part of RE4 ?? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 4:25 pm

Uh oh. Jamesy is asking for it now!!!! Anyway, I get scared over things that are appropriate for adults to be scared of. Night and storms are not one of them. The regenerators/iron maidens are. RE is just not scary to me anymore. The old school ones were, but probably more because I was young. And I shant drop it Jamesy...not when YOU bring it up. Silly. Am I no longer allowed to comment on what I wish?

P.S. Sorry if I offended you Jamesy.................you little girl. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: The Scariest Part of RE4 ??   The Scariest Part of RE4 ?? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 6:44 pm

Right so if someone dumped you in the middle of a desserted road in the middle of nowhere (since their is a lot of wasteland in the country where you live) your telling me you woulden't be scared?

lol Nite you just can't take my superior humour and intellect since I am English and we are for sure smart people Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: The Scariest Part of RE4 ??   The Scariest Part of RE4 ?? - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 3:02 pm

Lmao...That was such an anti-American post. As a matter of fact, I would be relieved to be dumped in the middle of nowhere because that means the people who kidnapped me wouldn't have killed me. I would have been much more frightened during the act of being taken.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: The Scariest Part of RE4 ??   The Scariest Part of RE4 ?? - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 3:40 pm

Nite you dummy we have been aware that of that statement in regards to Albert Weskers character for over a year now lol.

PS our national soccer team thrased your country in the world cup last night Smile.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: The Scariest Part of RE4 ??   The Scariest Part of RE4 ?? - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 5:53 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Nite you dummy we have been aware that of that statement in regards to Albert Weskers character for over a year now lol.

PS our national soccer team thrased your country in the world cup last night Smile.
now now jamesy dont be telling porkie pies. the match was a draw and to be honest it was a better result for america. and jamesy arent u so arrogant these days lol thats why are called jamesy cause u think you are the next james bond lol
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: The Scariest Part of RE4 ??   The Scariest Part of RE4 ?? - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 5:59 pm

Sorry I am only joking really.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: The Scariest Part of RE4 ??   The Scariest Part of RE4 ?? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 4:13 am

calm down bond sorry jamesy i know your only joking
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: The Scariest Part of RE4 ??   The Scariest Part of RE4 ?? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 4:19 am

calm down bond sorry jamesy i know your only joking
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: The Scariest Part of RE4 ??   The Scariest Part of RE4 ?? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 6:53 am

I was dissapointed that england did not perform well.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: The Scariest Part of RE4 ??   The Scariest Part of RE4 ?? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 11:48 am

england should have won. wherebouts are you from in england jamesy
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: The Scariest Part of RE4 ??   The Scariest Part of RE4 ?? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 2:08 pm

Hampshire
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: The Scariest Part of RE4 ??   The Scariest Part of RE4 ?? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 3:25 pm

OMG!!!! Barber double posted!!!! ^^^^ I'm afraid I'm going to have to kick you off the forum now... Razz Anyway, Jamesy I just put that in my sig because I got tired of people coming on here saying that Wesker is still alive and all that dumb crap. And I'm sorry but...Didn't you win football? Not soccer? Hahaha....silly red coats! J/k I wish I were English to be honest. UK rocks.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: The Scariest Part of RE4 ??   The Scariest Part of RE4 ?? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 3:31 pm

What is Ohio like at this time of year Nite? I heard from an old american friend from Chicago that you get a lot of palm trees there?
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: The Scariest Part of RE4 ??   The Scariest Part of RE4 ?? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 4:11 pm

Ha never realised i double posted until nite pointed out. Its funny you want to be english nite because apparently both england and usa are two of the most hated nations in the world. I personally cant stand the french. Anyway, irishness is the way forward Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: The Scariest Part of RE4 ??   The Scariest Part of RE4 ?? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 4:59 pm

The irish love 2 things 'football' and the 'pub'. Weskerbarber you know I met the Irish actor James Nessbitt, a bit of a legend in the UK and your country.
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: The Scariest Part of RE4 ??   The Scariest Part of RE4 ?? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 7:30 pm

Jamesy wrote:
What is Ohio like at this time of year Nite? I heard from an old american friend from Chicago that you get a lot of palm trees there?
Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: The Scariest Part of RE4 ??   The Scariest Part of RE4 ?? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 5:39 am

Where and how did you meet james nesbit. What was he like. And yes he is a legend and i live like an hour away from where he grew up.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: The Scariest Part of RE4 ??   The Scariest Part of RE4 ?? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 7:43 am

One of my teachers at college who is from Northern Ireland grew with James Nessbitt and for a film studies lesson he invited him down from London to talk about one of his films 'Bloody Sunday'.
I got an autograph from him and he was ok but he did behave a bit snooty and haughty at times and to be honest was a little arrogent. He bragged about being a fan of Manchester United as well.

lol whats funny as well is when i met him he was virtually bald and in recent pictures he seems have hair hmmmm Very Happy
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: The Scariest Part of RE4 ??   The Scariest Part of RE4 ?? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 9:49 am

Jamesy wrote:
One of my teachers at college who is from Northern Ireland grew with James Nessbitt and for a film studies lesson he invited him down from London to talk about one of his films 'Bloody Sunday'.
I got an autograph from him and he was ok but he did behave a bit snooty and haughty at times and to be honest was a little arrogent. He bragged about being a fan of Manchester United as well.

lol whats funny as well is when i met him he was virtually bald and in recent pictures he seems have hair hmmmm Very Happy
yeah the film bloody sunday is a true story and happened in my city. And what is 'snooty' and 'haughty' supposed to mean lol
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: The Scariest Part of RE4 ??   The Scariest Part of RE4 ?? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 9:53 am

Well it means arrogent basicly like most British actors tend to behave like. Plus he woulden't shut up about football. God its like such a religion to people from Ireland. No offense or anything. Smile
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: The Scariest Part of RE4 ??   The Scariest Part of RE4 ?? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 10:14 am

Jamesy wrote:
Well it means arrogent basicly like most British actors tend to behave like. Plus he woulden't shut up about football. God its like such a religion to people from Ireland. No offense or anything. Smile
Yeah he also supports his local team coleraine fc. Football is a way of life over here. Its a pity james didnt crack america. Have you seen any of his films?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Scariest Part of RE4 ??   The Scariest Part of RE4 ?? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Scariest Part of RE4 ??
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next