Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil Complaints Thread EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil Complaints Thread EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil Complaints Thread EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil Complaints Thread EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil Complaints Thread EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil Complaints Thread EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil Complaints Thread EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil Complaints Thread EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil Complaints Thread EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil Complaints Thread

Go down 
+22
PWNERX
Sargent D
SWITCHMYND
Shrike
Limey
Ghost Leader
White Rock
Nobudy
Mcghie
RebelliousQueen
r-zone
AWDCP
Outbreakgirl
JamTyrantH
Lightning Count
Vandal
Teh Black Cat
37 Narwhals
will1234562
Industrial Ridden
Mass Distraction
MSR
26 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

Resident Evil Complaints Thread Empty
PostSubject: Resident Evil Complaints Thread   Resident Evil Complaints Thread EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 4:27 am

Now, in this thread, you can voice your complaints about any RE game, any of the CG films, novels, and even the Paul W.S. Anderson films(Nite). Or RE4(GL) or DC Douglas Wesker(Me) or what have you.

I'll start.

I've learned to appreciate RE5 Wesker a bit more, despite Douglas providing the voice, and all the other things that I believe make him an inferior version of the awesome character.

Some of the good things are obviously that his fighting style and powers and all are like they should be. I mean, Capcomd did a good job of capturing the speed and strenght, that we initially saw in CVX. They did it in current gen graphics, and it looks nice. Some people tend to be in Aw when they see Wesker dashing around at such fast speeds, even going as far as to call it "teleporting", when it's no different than Krauser or Saddler in RE4. The only difference is, that we are seeing in in cutscenes, rather than just gameplay. Go back and play RE4, and during the 2nd Krauser fight, he'll dash from side to side just a quickly. Saddler in Ada's Separate Ways dashing up to you just as quickly as well. Of course we don't see either of these guys do this in cutscenes. Obviously Krauser was toying with Leon a bit too.

When you first see Wesker in CVX, he dashes at Chris and knocks him back a good 10 feet at least, just as when you use the Thrust Punch with him in Mercs in RE4. That kick he does, is also in RE5. They've done right there, but then add stupid stuff too, like mid-air barrel rolling to avoid bullets(when this would probably make you more likely to get shot than the dashing to the side), and the weird break dance fighting and crawling on the ceiling like an insect that he does in the jet later in RE5. Very innapropriate.

His outfit in RE5 is just stupid too. The new glasses are ok, I mean, change isn't always bad. But his tight black, leather outfit is just retarted, and the long trenchcoat that he got from the Matrix is lame too. Obviously they were trying to take the idea of his CVX outfit, which was the cool covert, tactical outfit, with the sleeves rolled up, and incorporate that into RE5, but how they did it was dumb. Wesker wouldn't wear a tight-ass leather outfit like that. In RE4 he had a nice turtle-neck suit, black on black of course, and it looked cool and sophisticated. I just don't see how they went from his CVX and RE4 attires, to such a ridiculous outfit in RE5...especially with him being in hot ass Africa.

The voice is another thing, but despite my preferrence for Richard Waugh's Wesker, I'd still accept Wesker as he is, if the other stuff was done right. But they really dropped the ball with his character...

Ok, you guys can have at it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Complaints Thread   Resident Evil Complaints Thread EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 4:40 am

Annoying enemies. I don't mean enemies that get you all the time or something you aren't able to kill before they flail at you, NO, I mean enemies that are so God damn annoying that they should have never been invented.

First one of these is Pluto, an extremely obese Tyrant that somehow runs faster than Usain Bolt while snorting and giggling all the time and eventually beating you to death with its stomach. I know you need to be quiet for him not to notice you but even if I stand still he comes at me and if I take one single step he's there flapping its lard at me.

The next one is Lepotitsa, the mutated zombie creature that is literally made out of boobs (not even kidding, it's in the files) and squirts that blue ooze at you which is a goddamn instant kill. No cool death, no nothing. You just choke on his/her blue milk. Disgusting. Doesn't help that the fucker is giggling in a stupidly high voice all the time.

Now to my second complaint... Resident Evil Missions and why does it exist. It is literally the worst game I have ever played in my life and I've played quite a lot of 'em. It's almost literally unplayable, it uses really badly scaled rooms from RE3, the controls are rubbish and don't work half the time, shooting is so bad it's better you just forget you have a gun, the missions are mostly all timed and the timer is made so that no matter how well you do you will only have that one second to finish so you have to be perfect, enemy AI is beyond retarded and just nothing seems to work, at all. I will proudly say finishing this game has been one of my greatest achievements and I will never, ever do it again.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Industrial Ridden
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Industrial Ridden

Playstation Network Jagerdu

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Complaints Thread   Resident Evil Complaints Thread EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 8:16 am

Mass Distraction wrote:

Now to my second complaint... Resident Evil Missions and why does it exist. It is literally the worst game I have ever played in my life and I've played quite a lot of 'em. It's almost literally unplayable, it uses really badly scaled rooms from RE3, the controls are rubbish and don't work half the time, shooting is so bad it's better you just forget you have a gun, the missions are mostly all timed and the timer is made so that no matter how well you do you will only have that one second to finish so you have to be perfect, enemy AI is beyond retarded and just nothing seems to work, at all. I will proudly say finishing this game has been one of my greatest achievements and I will never, ever do it again.

Hold up, there's an RE game worse than Dead Aim and ORC? I didn't think it was possible!
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Complaints Thread   Resident Evil Complaints Thread EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 9:09 am

Industrial Ridden wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

Hold up, there's an RE game worse than Dead Aim and ORC? I didn't think it was possible!
What's wrong with Dead Aim? It's a brilliant game and definitely one of the best in the series. My second favorite and actually canon too. ORC isn't that bad either. The definite two worst RE games that I have played are Missions and Survivor 2, the latter only because of the horrendous controls, the former because it's just an awful game altogether.
Back to top Go down
Industrial Ridden
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Industrial Ridden

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Complaints Thread   Resident Evil Complaints Thread EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 9:20 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Industrial Ridden wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

What's wrong with Dead Aim? It's a brilliant game and definitely one of the best in the series. My second favorite and actually canon too. ORC isn't that bad either. The definite two worst RE games that I have played are Missions and Survivor 2, the latter only because of the horrendous controls, the former because it's just an awful game altogether.

I just didn't like Dead Aim because it was trying to have the first person shooter type of feeling to it. Don't get me wrong, I play tons of COD, but I don't think RE should be a FPS, even if it's just a few games. Not really my type.
Back to top Go down
will1234562
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
will1234562

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Complaints Thread   Resident Evil Complaints Thread EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 9:36 am

Mass Distraction wrote:

What's wrong with Dead Aim? It's a brilliant game and definitely one of the best in the series. My second favorite and actually canon too.
I haven't played it yet,but I've watched some of the cutscenes and it looks interesting.I didn't know it was canon,though.
Back to top Go down
Industrial Ridden
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Industrial Ridden

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Complaints Thread   Resident Evil Complaints Thread EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 9:42 am

Another thing about Dead Aim is that it is TOO DAMN SHORT. My first time ever playing it without any assistance at all only took me an hour and like ten minutes. Then my second time took me about 40 minutes. Wow really?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Complaints Thread   Resident Evil Complaints Thread EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 9:54 am

Industrial Ridden wrote:
Another thing about Dead Aim is that it is TOO DAMN SHORT. My first time ever playing it without any assistance at all only took me an hour and like ten minutes. Then my second time took me about 40 minutes. Wow really?
All of the Survivor games are short because they are meant as a more arcadey take on the series. There's no way to use the light gun controls on them nowadays like you're supposed to, though. You'd need an old light gun, a PS2 and an old, non-flatscreen television.

will1234562 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

What's wrong with Dead Aim? It's a brilliant game and definitely one of the best in the series. My second favorite and actually canon too.
I haven't played it yet,but I've watched some of the cutscenes and it looks interesting.I didn't know it was canon,though.
I was surprised when I found this out too Very Happy Here's a thread: [link]

In the end, seems like the whole Survivor series is canon.
Back to top Go down
37 Narwhals
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
37 Narwhals

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Complaints Thread   Resident Evil Complaints Thread EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 10:51 am

I hate how RE6 has cut-scenes during game-play that don't let you move, but they let the enemy move, then the enemy will take a cheap-shot as soon as it's over. It's especially bad in the harder difficulties where I'll often spend half a chapter afterwards searching for a green herb to mix with my red one.
Back to top Go down
Teh Black Cat
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Teh Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Complaints Thread   Resident Evil Complaints Thread EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 1:35 pm

OCR had the potential of being such a great game, going back to the Raccoon City incident and seeing the older characters once again from 2, but it totally bombed. Now, it wasn't 0/10 horrible. It was decent but it could have been A LOT better with the concept they had.

Too many games on different consoles. Now Mercenaries on the 3DS wasn't a bad idea but making games with actual storylines like Revelations strictly to the DS was a lame ass idea imo. I acknowledge that they're now making it for the 360 but seriously? Why couldn't they just do that in the first place? Rather than making RE fans go out and buy different consoles for a game or two. Also games like RE don't belong on handhelds either imo.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Complaints Thread   Resident Evil Complaints Thread EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 1:58 pm

Capcom probably had some deal with Nintendo to screw fans over. I'm seriously regretting getting a 3DS. And I got it before the price drop. There are no other games to get for that console.
Back to top Go down
Teh Black Cat
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Teh Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Complaints Thread   Resident Evil Complaints Thread EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 3:20 pm

Mercy wrote:
Capcom probably had some deal with Nintendo to screw fans over. I'm seriously regretting getting a 3DS. And I got it before the price drop. There are no other games to get for that console.

When I got it for Christmas I was half attempted to bring it back because I don't buy handheld games very often anymore, besides for the odd Harvest Moon and Pokemon games whenever I'm in the mood to play them. I already got a regular DS but considering my mother took that over, I thought screw it, I'll keep it. I just think RE games are much better for consoles, and when I think of Nintendo I think of Mario not zombies Razz Although ZombiU was a surprisingly good game.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Complaints Thread   Resident Evil Complaints Thread EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 3:23 pm

Teh Black Cat wrote:
Mercy wrote:

When I got it for Christmas I was half attempted to bring it back because I don't buy handheld games very often anymore, besides for the odd Harvest Moon and Pokemon games whenever I'm in the mood to play them. I already got a regular DS but considering my mother took that over, I thought screw it, I'll keep it. I just think RE games are much better for consoles, and when I think of Nintendo I think of Mario not zombies Razz Although ZombiU was a surprisingly good game.
I heard some good things about ZombiU, but I also hear its really short. I feel that Resident Evil did a good job on handheld with Revelations, but again, it should have never come out on 3DS to begin with. It is more of a consol title.
Back to top Go down
Teh Black Cat
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Teh Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Complaints Thread   Resident Evil Complaints Thread EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 3:35 pm

Mercy wrote:
Teh Black Cat wrote:
Mercy wrote:

I heard some good things about ZombiU, but I also hear its really short. I feel that Resident Evil did a good job on handheld with Revelations, but again, it should have never come out on 3DS to begin with. It is more of a consol title.

It's really good but repetitive and you really can't play for no longer than an hour without getting frustrated with it. It's pretty damn hard. You're going to go through a lot survivors but that's why it's so fun because it's challenging. At least to me. I figured were it was released on the Wii U it was going to be pretty easy, but it isn't... not at all.

I ordered Revelations online not too long ago. Really excited to play it but I'm still iffy about playing it on a handheld. I have yet to play a RE game on one. I'll still buy it if it comes out on console and if it's co-op.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Complaints Thread   Resident Evil Complaints Thread EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 3:45 pm

Teh Black Cat wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Teh Black Cat wrote:
Mercy wrote:

It's really good but repetitive and you really can't play for no longer than an hour without getting frustrated with it. It's pretty damn hard. You're going to go through a lot survivors but that's why it's so fun because it's challenging. At least to me. I figured were it was released on the Wii U it was going to be pretty easy, but it isn't... not at all.

I ordered Revelations online not too long ago. Really excited to play it but I'm still iffy about playing it on a handheld. I have yet to play a RE game on one. I'll still buy it if it comes out on console and if it's co-op.
I heard if you really like a character because he's Captain McAwesomeville not to get too attached because if you mess up you might end up with Bob from Bob's Burgers. I guess Nintendo just needs tough titles to show it could be a tough console too, kind of like what Red Steel and Mad World was for the Wii.

Believe me, I think you're really going to enjoy it. Though some problems you may face only lies with the 3D and whether or not you play with a circle pad pro. The game isn't co-op, but I'm sure if it gets ported to the 360, I'm going to have a great time with Raid Mode. It's the best multiplayer Resident Evil experience…
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Complaints Thread   Resident Evil Complaints Thread EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 5:15 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
First one of these is Pluto, an extremely obese Tyrant that somehow runs faster than Usain Bolt while snorting and giggling all the time and eventually beating you to death with its stomach. I know you need to be quiet for him not to notice you but even if I stand still he comes at me and if I take one single step he's there flapping its lard at me.

Come on now, don't hate on Pluto. I actually liked him, that tubby bastard.

I thougth the figh was fun. He definately had a tendencay to do all the things you mentioned, but he was still a Tyrant, and was still cool and scary in his own ways.

He was also blind. Besides, I thought you liked Fluffy Mass? Smile

Here's another little complaint, but still annoying.

RE4's inventory system, making gamers OCD, one player at a time; but I still love it.

Now the problem is, I usually get pretty picky and specific about what I place where, like I'll have my ammo vertically set up next to my handgun at the top, but whenver you pick up ammo, it automatically places it in your inventory horizontally. Fucking annoying. So by the time I check my inventory, I've got a few handgun and shot packs lines up vertically next to eachother, then a couple of horizontally stacked bullets next to them. Why??? Then I have to go and flip them around and put them where they need to be. It's just kind of annoying.

I just finished by most recent RE4 Pro run BTW. Didn't upgrade any of my weapons even once, and I kept Leon's default, cutsom, Silver Serpent handgun the whole time too. I'm proud. And I haven't played RE4 in a couple years at least, so it was real fun. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Complaints Thread   Resident Evil Complaints Thread EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 8:00 am

Spike Valentine wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

I thougth the figh was fun. He definately had a tendencay to do all the things you mentioned, but he was still a Tyrant, and was still cool and scary in his own ways.

He was a fat fuck and deserved to die. Not scary in the least, only annoying as hell. The other tyrant, T-091, was "cool". Pluto was... how would you put it... a pain in the ass. Being a tyrant does not help when the boss is utterly ridiculous, annoying and frustrating. I'm still glad that I killed him by getting him to bug on a corner so I could just unload everything I had on him and laughed when he died away.

Also what's this about "fluffy"? Fluffy is adorable. This is fluffy:

Resident Evil Complaints Thread Fluffle_puff_by_mixermike622-d4l5y4r
Back to top Go down
Industrial Ridden
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Industrial Ridden

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Complaints Thread   Resident Evil Complaints Thread EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 3:48 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Spike Valentine wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

He was a fat fuck and deserved to die. Not scary in the least, only annoying as hell. The other tyrant, T-091, was "cool". Pluto was... how would you put it... a pain in the ass. Being a tyrant does not help when the boss is utterly ridiculous, annoying and frustrating. I'm still glad that I killed him by getting him to bug on a corner so I could just unload everything I had on him and laughed when he died away.

Also what's this about "fluffy"? Fluffy is adorable. This is fluffy:

Resident Evil Complaints Thread Fluffle_puff_by_mixermike622-d4l5y4r

I believe Pluto was in Dead Aim, if I'm not mistaking. Yeah, I hated him too. You're not alone Mass!
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Complaints Thread   Resident Evil Complaints Thread EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 1:19 am

Mass Distraction wrote:

I don't see it that way. I thought he was a great addition to the RE villians, and had a great role in DA. Razz

May as well get this one out of the way, RE6, for some reason, when you pop it in for the first time, FORCES you to do a tutorial. It cannot be skipped, it's not optional, nothin'. It has to be done. Kind of annoying.

Mainly because when I took RE6 over to a friends house, with the intention of playing the already playable Mercs(with 3 available characters from the start), the tutorial came up, and my friend was playing through, got tired of it, and tried to Quit, thinking we could skip past it and get right to the Mercs. Nope, when we started the game back up, the Tutorial started all over and we didn't even play it. Blacks Ops II!
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Complaints Thread   Resident Evil Complaints Thread EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 5:03 am

Spike Reaver wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

I don't see it that way. I thought he was a great addition to the RE villians, and had a great role in DA. Razz
Difference in opinions, I guess. I still hate him. Very, very much.

@Industrial Ridden: I knew I wasn't alone!
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Complaints Thread   Resident Evil Complaints Thread EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 4:47 am

For some reason, certain select RE games elect not to give us sufficient extras, which is a big no-no nowadays. Particularly the movie browser, which allows us to watch the cutscenes from the game, at our leisure, without having to actually sit downa and play through the entire game.

The MB has appeared in both Outbreaks, the re-released versions of RE4, RE5, RE6 and DSC.

UC and RER are a couple of the more recent games that have come out, since the standard has been set, yet they chose not to use this. Sucks, because both UC and RER have some really awesome cutscenes. Oh and ORC also does not have a cutscene browser. While I don't recall too many awesome scenes from ORC, I do remember seeing HUNK completely fucking destroy some guards or something at the beginning. It still would've been nice to have, but maybe they didn't in ORC because of the character situation, although that didn't affect Outbreak, and they had 8 playable characters.
Back to top Go down
Lightning Count
Cerberus
Cerberus
Lightning Count

Playstation Network LightningCamaro

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Complaints Thread   Resident Evil Complaints Thread EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 5:29 am

Wish for once they could have broken a tradition and not have Wesker infect himself with Uroborous, not every boss needs to transform into a monster.

Kinda liked that whole evil Neo direction they had sent him on since CV and I would have preferred greatly for him to retain his original human form and personality.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Complaints Thread   Resident Evil Complaints Thread EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 5:51 am

Lightning Count wrote:
Kinda liked that whole evil Neo direction they had sent him on since CV and I would have preferred greatly for him to retain his original human form and personality.

It wasn't so much like that in CVX though. He had the superhuman powers, but it wasn't over-the-top at that point, not until UC and especially RE5. He wasn't flipping around in the air with his trenchcoat looking like a cape.

Lightning Count wrote:
Wish for once they could have broken a tradition and not have Wesker infect himself with Uroborous, not every boss needs to transform into a monster.

Ditto. There was a File in UC, in which he talked about differing mutations, and how the host seemed to affect the mutations, using Marcus's Queen Leech mutation, and Sergei's torurous mutation as examples. I'd also like to add Krauser, who was known for using his knife, and his arm turned into a large blade basically. He also pondered about this, and where that leaves him. Of course none of it mattered in RE5, as he just stupidly covered himself in Uroboros for a lame final boss battle. Not that we got the fight I wanted before that anyway. But eh, what are we gonna do.

Wesker's Notes on Differing Mutations

"I have a theory on Sergei's unique course of evolution.

I had always assumed that the variety of effects the virus brings about on its host were mere random mutations.

However, witnessing first-hand the effects on Sergei combined with what I know of Marcus's transformation points to a common thread between their outcomes.

The host's mindset appears to influence the evolution of the virus.

Sergei mutated into a monster whose very body is the picture of suffering as he was ripped apart from the inside by thorns. I can only imagine that his transformation represents the true mindset of the person he was inside.

While I have no proof, my intuition tells me that this must be the case. If the personality of the host can truly affect the course of the virus manifestation, where does that leave me? "

And I can give credit where credit is due. I got this File from RE Wiki, there I said it. I don't usually, but it was the quickest way atm. Razz
Back to top Go down
JamTyrantH
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
JamTyrantH

Playstation Network J4m13hh93

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Complaints Thread   Resident Evil Complaints Thread EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 10:08 pm

i hated having to drop stuff in 0. i know its realistic but it made me less paranoid knowing my items were safe in a box instead of being scattered on the floor.

@mass: you thought pluto was annoying what about those god damn moths in CV? Sad i was trying to do a speedrun the other day and those little bastards kept planting that thing on my back ahhhhhhh i hate them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Complaints Thread   Resident Evil Complaints Thread EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 4:39 pm

JamTyrantH wrote:
i hated having to drop stuff in 0. i know its realistic but it made me less paranoid knowing my items were safe in a box instead of being scattered on the floor.

@mass: you thought pluto was annoying what about those god damn moths in CV? Sad i was trying to do a speedrun the other day and those little bastards kept planting that thing on my back ahhhhhhh i hate them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like how you can drop stuff in RE0, and pick it back up, but I'd like to have both the option to do that, and an item box, if it isn't too much to ask for. It is.

I didn't have any trouble with Pluto on my most recent run. I unloaded two magnum clips into that fool and he went down. I dropped him like a bad habit. Ez.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Complaints Thread   Resident Evil Complaints Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil Complaints Thread
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next