HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil Complaints Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil Complaints Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil Complaints Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil Complaints Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil Complaints Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil Complaints Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil Complaints Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil Complaints Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil Complaints Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil Complaints Thread

Go down 
+22
PWNERX
Sargent D
SWITCHMYND
Shrike
Limey
Ghost Leader
White Rock
Nobudy
Mcghie
RebelliousQueen
r-zone
AWDCP
Outbreakgirl
JamTyrantH
Lightning Count
Vandal
Teh Black Cat
37 Narwhals
will1234562
Industrial Ridden
Mass Distraction
MSR
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

Resident Evil Complaints Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Complaints Thread   Resident Evil Complaints Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 2:58 am

37 Narwhals wrote:
Industrial Ridden wrote:
RE1/Remake - I don't know what the real ending is. Does barry die or is still alive?
I'd say Jill's ending with Barry still alive is the most relevant one, since Barry is in one of RE3's endings, but I don't think Rebecca is ever mentioned again.
She did have her story continued in the books. There has been talk about bringing her back but nothing apart from that has been said. Her official status is "alive", though.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Limey
Zombie
Zombie

Playstation Network LimeyPolo
Steam : LimeyPolo

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Complaints Thread   Resident Evil Complaints Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 5:31 am

I really miss Rebecca as a character, very sweet and smart gal.
Back to top Go down
Shrike
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Shrike

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Complaints Thread   Resident Evil Complaints Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 7:56 am

Industrial Ridden wrote:

RE2 - I hate claire's weapons: Grenade Launcher, Bowgun, even her pistol!

Whaaaa. Grenade Launcher is AWESOME. Dem G rounds doing dat spash AOE damage.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Complaints Thread   Resident Evil Complaints Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 8:28 am

Shrike wrote:
Industrial Ridden wrote:

RE2 - I hate claire's weapons: Grenade Launcher, Bowgun, even her pistol!

Whaaaa. Grenade Launcher is AWESOME. Dem G rounds doing dat spash AOE damage.
The bowgun is pretty awesome too, especially with killing lickers.
Back to top Go down
Shrike
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Shrike

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Complaints Thread   Resident Evil Complaints Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 8:36 am

Mass Distraction wrote:

I dunno, bowgun is silent and yeah, cool for Lickers or even dogs, but kinda low damage. I don't like it too much, I'd rake shotgun any day over it.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Complaints Thread   Resident Evil Complaints Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 9:06 am

Shrike wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

I dunno, bowgun is silent and yeah, cool for Lickers or even dogs, but kinda low damage. I don't like it too much, I'd rake shotgun any day over it.
Except that Claire can't get the shotgun.
Back to top Go down
will1234562
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
will1234562

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Complaints Thread   Resident Evil Complaints Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 10:21 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Shrike wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

Except that Claire can't get the shotgun.
That kind of sucks.
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Complaints Thread   Resident Evil Complaints Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 10:19 am

CAPCOM DONT DRIVE IT INTO THE GROUND KNOW WHEN TO STOP!
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Complaints Thread   Resident Evil Complaints Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 10:03 pm

Gun turret and vehicle sections in the games.

The jet ski at the end of RE4 was cool, and short.

Everything since has just been annoying. I don't want to just aim and shoot at shit, and be forced to do so for like 10-30 minutes. RE6 made me want to just stop playing at times.
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Complaints Thread   Resident Evil Complaints Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 10:06 pm

Spike Reaver wrote:
Everything since has just been annoying. I don't want to just aim and shoot at shit, and be forced to do so for like 10-30 minutes. RE6 made me want to just stop playing at times.
I bet you loved the Ada helicopter section. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Complaints Thread   Resident Evil Complaints Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 10:12 pm

Sargent D wrote:
Spike Reaver wrote:
I bet you loved the Ada helicopter section. Wink

I swear, that lasted forever...

And when your flying through the buildings shooting down enemy choppers, I know i have done that exact shit with an X-Wing in the Death Star trench in any number of SW games.
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Complaints Thread   Resident Evil Complaints Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 10:18 pm

Spike Reaver wrote:
And when your flying through the buildings shooting down enemy choppers, I know i have done that exact shit with an X-Wing in the Death Star trench in any number of SW games.
The fact that you can compare a moment in a RE game to the Death Star trench battle seems so depressing to me, if you told a kid in 1998 that in the future RE games would have you flying in a helicopter shooting choppers down he would look at you and think you're a crackhead lunatic.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Complaints Thread   Resident Evil Complaints Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 10:21 pm

Sargent D wrote:
Spike Reaver wrote:
The fact that you can compare a moment in a RE game to the Death Star trench battle seems so depressing to me, if you told a kid in 1998 that in the future RE games would have you flying in a helicopter shooting choppers down he would look at you and think you're a crackhead lunatic.

Well I am a crackhead lunatic, but I still know that is not RE. Very non-heinous. Crackhead.

Chris' airplane section wasn't much better. Like right out of Battlefront II, except it sucked.
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Complaints Thread   Resident Evil Complaints Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 10:45 pm

Next thing you know you're gonna be riding on horse back in the deserts of the american west shooting at infected enemies on other horses, kinda like in Darkwatch. They need to cut the shit with vehicles it's not needed in a RE game at all.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Complaints Thread   Resident Evil Complaints Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 9:22 am

But what about helicopter endings?
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Shrike
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Shrike

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Complaints Thread   Resident Evil Complaints Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 9:25 am

I definitely concur the vehicle and gatling gun galore is beyond terrible. I was driving that bike as Jake and was like: "Please let it not last. Whoever drives a fucking bike in the middle of the apocalypse of explosions 300 mp/h." And as I said, mounted guns with infinite ammo bullshit just needs to be gone. Forever.

I also dislike having a partner. A lot. Kills the atmosphere completely. Going further that that, in RE6 they removed your partner's inventory and he/she doesn't take your items anymore. That is thought to be a better way, but it's actually not. Even though Sheva was a pain in the ass sometimes, I gave her guns I wanted her to have and gave her items I wanted her to carry. Plus, I had to worry about her health. In RE6, your partner is just a mindless moron who is running around, and who cannot be killed. So you just let them get him by Ustanak or whoever or you shoot at the opponents who grabbed them with a goddamn grenade launcher and nothing happens to then because they are immortal. It cheapens everything. I would much rather just reset the stage in 5 because Sheva got hit and lost 80% of her health than go around laughing at my partner getting pounded by a boss and not giving a fuck about it.

And, of course, the survival horror needs to get back. RER was fine with a few pretty bad decisions, but it was a hell of a lot more awesome game than 6.

Monster hordes need to vanish beside the zombies. I just hate seeing 200 Hunters of Lickers as if they are as easy to produce as a can of juice is.

Lastly, (I am sure there is more but I am in a hurry and can't think of anything else just now) the dialogue really needs a new writer. I am, sure, RE always had absolutely ABYSMAL dialogue, but the moronic talk really needs to change.

And whoever invented Ada should get shot.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Complaints Thread   Resident Evil Complaints Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 9:29 am

Shrike, you have a lot of good points. But one thing is missing: Barry Burton. Not seeing him in a game is really pissing me off.
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Complaints Thread   Resident Evil Complaints Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 2:56 pm

Shrike wrote:
Plus, I had to worry about her health. In RE6, your partner is just a mindless moron who is running around, and who cannot be killed. So you just let them get him by Ustanak or whoever or you shoot at the opponents who grabbed them with a goddamn grenade launcher and nothing happens to then because they are immortal. It cheapens everything. I would much rather just reset the stage in 5 because Sheva got hit and lost 80% of her health than go around laughing at my partner getting pounded by a boss and not giving a fuck about it.
You know why they disabled the damage to AI? Because people complained about how Sheva got herself killed thus ruining their game. Now you're doing the exact opposite. Nothing's ever good with people.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Complaints Thread   Resident Evil Complaints Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 12:54 am

So which way would we prefer it? AI partner is invincible and impervious to damage, or they have HP like the player?

No partners is still an option. Sheva should remain a distant memory.
Back to top Go down
Shrike
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Shrike

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Complaints Thread   Resident Evil Complaints Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 7:40 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
You know why they disabled the damage to AI? Because people complained about how Sheva got herself killed thus ruining their game. Now you're doing the exact opposite. Nothing's ever good with people.
As I said, having no partner at all is the best option, because taking care of Sheva was annoying, but it was still better than having an immortal partner because it actually required some skill.
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Complaints Thread   Resident Evil Complaints Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 12:49 pm

Shrike wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
As I said, having no partner at all is the best option, because taking care of Sheva was annoying, but it was still better than having an immortal partner because it actually required some skill.
How is an "Immortal partner" bad? You don't have to worry about your partner wasting ammo or dying anymore. Just imagine using the RE5 AI System while playing No Hope mode.
Back to top Go down
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

Playstation Network ResidentJsee
Steam : Resident Jsee

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Complaints Thread   Resident Evil Complaints Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 4:29 pm

No more coop in the main story!
I remember playing through the older single player games with a friend or two in the room; getting a good jump scare and watching them get a good jump and taking turns on deaths or saves. It was a very memorable gaming experience.

Now with coop it is not scary at all, rarely is it intense and I do not have a single memorable experience of 5 or 6. Leave coop for mercenaries or other competitive modes.
Back to top Go down
http://steam://openurl/https://www.youtube.com/user/jchandleyou
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Complaints Thread   Resident Evil Complaints Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 5:40 pm

No more co-op in the story. Going once, going twice, STOP fucking doing it now Capcom!

But I do have to disagree with one point you made Ssplain; scary? Not really, but intense? He'll yeah RE5 had some intense moments. Have you forgotten having those damned Reapers on the Mines?

And I'm sure Mass remembers our Mercs runs, where they throw like 4 Garradors and some Executioner Majinis at us for fun. Intense.
Back to top Go down
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

Playstation Network ResidentJsee
Steam : Resident Jsee

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Complaints Thread   Resident Evil Complaints Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 6:10 pm

You are right, the reapers were very intense! I forgot about them. It takes a creature that is nearly undying who can 1 shot you to make it intense though. This is because otherwise when you should be dead, you instead have your partner coming to pick you back up.
Back to top Go down
http://steam://openurl/https://www.youtube.com/user/jchandleyou
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Complaints Thread   Resident Evil Complaints Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 6:18 pm

Yes, but on the flip side, don't forget that even basic zombays were more difficult to deal with in REmake, than they are in RE6. As we the player, characters such as Chris, Jill, Leon, etc. are more capable of handling BOWs; like additions to the controls, I.e. melee's, aiming and all that jazz, the enemies have had to improve, otherwise it would be uber EZ.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Complaints Thread   Resident Evil Complaints Thread - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil Complaints Thread
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next