HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread

Go down 
+31
Evil Rage42
DivideByZero
Outbreakgirl
RaviorStygian
Incompetent Barry
PAULSAMSON
The CG
HRZONE2
Albert Birkin 92
Martin85
RE Psycho
BloodMoney88
Yoshi
DXP
Ylwizaker
Mcghie
Jilly
VoyageTreader08
Monster Mash
TeRoR KiD
Spike991
Sargent D
DeadlyGenetics
chrisredfielmusculo
00biohazard
Methsia
weskersbarber
Vandal
Mass Distraction
Jill Sandwich
RebelliousQueen
35 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread Empty
PostSubject: Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread   Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 7:28 am

I just wanna share some moments of RE whom I think are weird So Guys do you any have weird moments on RE?

Here's mine:
~ The Guy on RE5 who gives weapon on Chris and Sheva. He was wearing a Muslim Outfit, but they we're on Africa.
~ Why do Jill have to wear mini skirt and a tight tube while kicking ass on Zombies and Nemesis on RE3
~ Shooting the Las Plagas just to blew their head off only to have a giant biomechanical scythe sprout that comes from inside their body
~ The Cross Dresser Freak, Alfred Ashford
~ How does Chris muscles involve on shooting Zombies on RE5
~ The Merchant on RE4 who changes eye color
~ Alexia Ashford singing on the terrace in the middle of nowhere on DSC

Haha. I forgot the others just add anything if you ever noticed weird moments on RE
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
Jill Sandwich
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Jill Sandwich

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread   Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 8:53 am

I think I may have some. Like on 3, if you're out in the city, why the hell are there doors leading to every single location?

Naked zombies in the lab in RE2

Alfred's ''infatuation'' for his sister....

That eagle that follows you when you're trying to get the yellow gem on REmake

The mysterious bag in RE4

That's all I can think of for now lol.

Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread   Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 9:34 am

I could explain pretty much most of those but I'll leave it at that...

Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
The Guy on RE5 who gives weapon on Chris and Sheva. He was wearing a Muslim Outfit, but they we're on Africa.
I only have to say this: It's not a muslim outfit. People in hot places, like travellers of Sahara, wear that kind of outfit.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread   Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 10:12 am

Mass Distraction wrote:

The Guy on RE5 who gives weapon on Chris and Sheva. He was wearing a Muslim Outfit, but they we're on Africa.
I only have to say this: It's not a muslim outfit. People in hot places, like travellers of Sahara, wear that kind of outfit.
Plus there are lot of Muslims in Africa. You have a problem with Muslims?
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread   Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 10:15 am

Mass Distraction wrote:

Okay, now I understand. I just find it weird in my own way I guess. Thanks for the info, Mass. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread   Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 10:32 am

Im pretty sure it was Alfred singing on the balcony in DSC, dressed up as Alexia as he tends to do every now and then.
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread   Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 10:37 am

CVX, has to be the most memorable for me at the moment.

I love REmake, but by golly gosh that Alfred really giggles yer stomach XD
What a weirdo.
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread   Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 11:33 am

The cringe worth one liners in RE4. And Chris´s line in RE5 ´SORRY WESKER, BUT NOT ON MY WATCH!!´ Your my boy Chris, but my god, was that corny.
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread   Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 2:25 pm

~ How does Chris muscles involve on shooting Zombies on RE5

he wanted to be stronger,and he had 10 years to train
and the muscles give him more physical strength(that can and were useful)
and more punching power,besides chris is a human is life isnt always about
figthing zombies,and he can bodybuild if he wants too,i dont see the problem
leon have his crazy kicks and gynastics and chris has his body and strength

one thing i found weird was that there were no beds inside the houses village in re4

peace
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread   Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 2:54 pm

The mansion had only one toilet in the whole place. Weird. All the geeks down in the lab must have had very painful blatters.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread   Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 4:10 pm

chrisredfielmusculo wrote:
one thing i found weird was that there were no beds inside the houses village in re4
I'm not sure if there was one in every building but I did saw beds in the buildings.
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread   Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 5:57 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
The mansion had only one toilet in the whole place. Weird. All the geeks down in the lab must have had very painful blatters.

They must piss in the test tubes or something lol
Back to top Go down
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread   Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 6:22 pm

The only thing I ever thought was weird was the bag that you come across in RE4 as Ada in her side mission and then Leon in the main story with Ashley. It wriggled and such but aside from Ada just shutting the lid and saying that she wasn't going near it again, Leon can shoot it. What? No reward? Nothing bursts out of it at you? Lame... I'd at least have excepted something to tear through and bolt after you before leaving that area.

But hey, that's just me.

Also there were some beds in the houses in RE4. If you inspect them Leon and Ada make statements about the blood that's all over them.

And the deal with the Las Plagas bursting forth after you blast off some of their hosts' heads is because it's mutated, obviously, and is trying to defend itself before it's host is killed off completely. I had a total wtf moment when I first saw that and got sliced.
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread   Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 8:11 pm

The moment when I first saw the naked zombies in the lab in REmake, I was like, " Shocked A PENIS!!!!"
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread   Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 1:51 am

I wanna say that a thread like this already exists somewhere....anyone wanna back me up here?
Back to top Go down
TeRoR KiD
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
TeRoR KiD

Location : Standing over Nemesis' dead body with a cocked magnum in the left hand

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread   Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 2:11 am

Spike991 wrote:
I wanna say that a thread like this already exists somewhere....anyone wanna back me up here?

It's very likely!!! too bad I'm too lazy to find it!

I'm still puzzled about why Saddler just let Leon and Ashley get away when they jumped out the church window. The likely story would be that he underestimated Leon and had faith in his minions to chase them down but still...
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread   Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 2:41 am

Why does Chris hesitate when shooting people when he has them right where he wants them so many times in Resident Evil 5? He could easily cap them in the leg and get them to talk if he wanted them alive for interrogation. But no. Gotta let them get away, don't you Chris?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread   Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 5:59 am

Spike991 wrote:
You mean the thread about things that didn't make any sense?
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread   Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 6:07 am

Mercy wrote:
Why does Chris hesitate when shooting people when he has them right where he wants them so many times in Resident Evil 5? He could easily cap them in the leg and get them to talk if he wanted them alive for interrogation. But no. Gotta let them get away, don't you Chris?

i think chris got a litle bit traumatized after having to deal with all the deaths he saw,
and now he just lost a litle bit of his irresponsible behavior,because he is a human after all
and after all he doesnt really want to hurt anyone
but yeah i agree partially,sometimes its a litle bit stupid
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread   Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 6:19 am

Mercy wrote:

i think chris got a litle bit traumatized after having to deal with all the deaths he saw,
and now he just lost a litle bit of his irresponsible behavior,because he is a human after all
Actually you're wrong. It's a movie cliche.

http://cinemassacre.com/2010/01/20/the-top-10-worst-movie-cliches/
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread   Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 9:32 am

Mercy wrote:
Mercy wrote:

Actually you're wrong. It's a movie cliche.

http://cinemassacre.com/2010/01/20/the-top-10-worst-movie-cliches/

alrigth man,if you want to look it that way
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread   Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 10:32 am

Let's look at what you just said, and why it's ridiculous.

Quote :
i think chris got a litle bit traumatized after having to deal with all the deaths he saw

I could go into detail about grammatical errors, but I'll spare you. You claim he's traumatized because of all the death he saw, this would mean he would have a problem pulling the trigger.... Although he has no problem with pumping rounds into countless majini, Wesker, and if you want to slow her down, Jill. Now think really hard, and I mean really think. Look back at your own quote and reread this if you have to, and tell me that's not stupid.

Now this next quote from you is unrelated but confusing.. What does this even mean?

Quote :
he [Chris] just lost a litle bit of his irresponsible behavior

Does this imply that Chris was irresponsible before Resident Evil 5? I mean... What?
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread   Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 11:19 am

Mercy wrote:
That's because he was suffering from Dumbass Hero/Villian Syndrom, it's where a hero/villian doesnt shoot the hero/villian of the movie or game that they are in.
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread   Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 11:33 am

Mercy wrote:
Let's look at what you just said, and why it's ridiculous.

Quote :
i think chris got a litle bit traumatized after having to deal with all the deaths he saw

I could go into detail about grammatical errors, but I'll spare you. You claim he's traumatized because of all the death he saw, this would mean he would have a problem pulling the trigger.... Although he has no problem with pumping rounds into countless majini, Wesker, and if you want to slow her down, Jill. Now think really hard, and I mean really think. Look back at your own quote and reread this if you have to, and tell me that's not stupid.

Now this next quote from you is unrelated but confusing.. What does this even mean?

Quote :
he [Chris] just lost a litle bit of his irresponsible behavior

Does this imply that Chris was irresponsible before Resident Evil 5? I mean... What?

why do u care this much?holy fuck man just leave it.........
i already agreed partialy with you,i still think that chris is a litle bit messed up after
everything that hapenned in his life,shooting majinis isnt the same then shooting humans
but yeah your rigth about most of what you said
btw you have no ideia how rare,is to find a person(MUCH less a teen),that even speaks
an half decent english,dont be mad bro,dont get all mad if someone has a different view
that yours,your just wasting your time

btw

Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQdbmPWfeyXEstM2_z4B8h9oIOmW4oEjhY9zxIBSEY1-6sNldMu
Back to top Go down
Monster Mash
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Monster Mash

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread   Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 11:47 am

Why does Kijuju look like East Africa and people speak Swahili, yet they say it's West Africa?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread   Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil Weird Moments Thread
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next