HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil ORC - Community Thread EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil ORC - Community Thread EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil ORC - Community Thread EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil ORC - Community Thread EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil ORC - Community Thread EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil ORC - Community Thread EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil ORC - Community Thread EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil ORC - Community Thread EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil ORC - Community Thread EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil ORC - Community Thread

Go down 
+6
The Knife
NiteKrawler
PAULSAMSON
Sargent D
Mass Distraction
L4Mll
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
L4Mll
Cerberus
Cerberus
L4Mll

Playstation Network L4Mll

Resident Evil ORC - Community Thread Empty
PostSubject: Resident Evil ORC - Community Thread   Resident Evil ORC - Community Thread EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 2:51 am

Resident evil ORC possible ideas feature community requests.

Consider the idea of Unique Weapons and Healing Supplies for both factions. (Spec Ops and Survivors)

An example of what I mean is the Survivors can obtain makeshift weapons and Herbs on paper, much like the Resident Evil games of the 90's and early 00's.

Slant Six, all of us, as a forum and for all Resident Evil fans of the world, give us a little more than a Campaign.

Perhaps a mode where it is the Spec Ops hunting down the Survivors in a deathmatch-esque mode?

A mode where you simply battle Zombies and hideous mutants for points against the clock?

Not one person likes a Survival Horror game where it is simply the campaign, then BAM! It's finished. After the game, we could perhaps play through the story from one of the Survivors point of view? Or maybe unlockable costumes and weapons for both teams? Or maybe even an alternate ending, depending on how well the player was at the game.

Ideas by - Spike.

ORC should have some sort of extras, possibly like a mercs. maybe the non-linear story will be fresh enough to go back to?...

something where you are pinned down with your friends in an area in the city, dealing with waves and getting points for enemy deaths, combos and wave completions would be nice.

Store

The Resident Evil store is a prime example of features and content such as costumes, new gear, new content, avatars, and wallpapers etc.

This could be a good feature to have. We are all huge fans. We do not mind to once in a while buy something from the store = $$$

Also this store is where you could add some Downloadable Content.

Idea by spike.

cutscene browsers, artwork, obviously other things mentioned like skins, as well as BGMs and extra games,

Game Modes / Support
• Open sandbox modes that involve exploring Raccoon City. Keep the same elements, always have something to kill and always have the B.O.W’s (Bio-Organic Weapons) out to strike fear into our hearts. (We love a good scare!) Always have switchable factions or other game modes to keep the players happy.
• DLC that adds more kit selection of content
• Idea by Ghostleader

Unlockable skins should also be gender-specific like in Outbreak. For example, if playing as Beltway, you should only have access to male skins, and if playing as Four Eyes, you should only have access to female skins. And each character should have unlockable skins unique to them (e.g., Four Eyes gets the Ada skin, Vector gets the Hunk skin, etc.), as it would encourage replayability.

Single Player Related / Improvements

• Improved AI better zombies possible aggressive AI? (For example, if a player were to use a Radiation based weapon, and leave the area, the player may eventually backtrack and the area would be swarming with powered up mutants.)
• Weapon sounds

Idea by - Ghost Leader

Unlockable character skins of core RE characters such as Jill Valentine, Rebecca Chambers, Chris Redfield, Hunk, and such.

Tell me what you guys think add some of your own things tell everyone what you want use this as a guide maybe do your own endless possibilities.

Last edited by L4Mll on Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:16 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil ORC - Community Thread   Resident Evil ORC - Community Thread EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 3:58 am

L4Mll wrote:
How about a game mode where its open and you have choices to play many things obviously the 2 main choices would be umbrella and the stars but other selections would be nice to have.
Remember how few STARS members there were left in the city at the moment (Jill and Brad for certain, who knows where Barry dwelled), I'd rather have playable characters on the Spec-Ops side. What I'd like to see is a possibility to play through the game as either the USS or Spec-Ops with their own storylines.

Btw. it's BOW Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
L4Mll
Cerberus
Cerberus
L4Mll

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil ORC - Community Thread   Resident Evil ORC - Community Thread EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 4:38 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
L4Mll wrote:
How about a game mode where its open and you have choices to play many things obviously the 2 main choices would be umbrella and the stars but other selections would be nice to have.
Remember how few STARS members there were left in the city at the moment (Jill and Brad for certain, who knows where Barry dwelled), I'd rather have playable characters on the Spec-Ops side. What I'd like to see is a possibility to play through the game as either the USS or Spec-Ops with their own storylines.

Btw. it's BOW Wink

A game mode that is not story driven rather opened up.

Yeah well i said POW same thing right they have them as prisoners locked away only ready when they click a button etc Razz.
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil ORC - Community Thread   Resident Evil ORC - Community Thread EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 1:25 pm

I wish they had another gun like the Linear Launcher from Code Veronica in ORC. That would be the shit.
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil ORC - Community Thread   Resident Evil ORC - Community Thread EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 2:25 pm

Am i the only one who's getting the feel that ORC is starting to look like COD???
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil ORC - Community Thread   Resident Evil ORC - Community Thread EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 2:47 pm

PAULSAMSON wrote:
Am i the only one who's getting the feel that ORC is starting to look like COD???
Don't you even dare say that. It's not an fps.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil ORC - Community Thread   Resident Evil ORC - Community Thread EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 2:53 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
PAULSAMSON wrote:
Don't you even dare say that. It's not an fps.

Yeah...but, still I think that it's gotten a bit too much like those games... I don't like the old argument of RE being action and not survival horror anymore, but I think that when I see the features of ORC it looks like some COD...but it is just a feeling of mine, I really like what I saw of this game, and hopefully it will kick ass and shut me up
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil ORC - Community Thread   Resident Evil ORC - Community Thread EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 3:01 pm

PAULSAMSON wrote:

Yes.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil ORC - Community Thread   Resident Evil ORC - Community Thread EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 3:13 pm

I hate it how nowadays EVERYTHING is compared to CoD.

This is why we can't have nice things.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil ORC - Community Thread   Resident Evil ORC - Community Thread EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 3:17 pm

I just hate how Mario Kart is becoming so much like CoD.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil ORC - Community Thread   Resident Evil ORC - Community Thread EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 3:24 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:

What the fuck is your problem?
Back to top Go down
L4Mll
Cerberus
Cerberus
L4Mll

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil ORC - Community Thread   Resident Evil ORC - Community Thread EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 3:25 pm

The developers said they wanted something fresh.

Meaning they did actually want to attract more audiences ORC is a one off at least from what i know its a test to see how the community react my whole point of adding ideas was to conclude many different possibilities to get a better game.

If you all are happy with what i have then i shall send a copy off to Slant Six ofc i will tidy it up a little but overall im happy with what i have.

If you guys want to add anything then always welcome and i will just add it to the list.

Worth shot no ?

We could eve get free copies if we get noticed ! -_-.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil ORC - Community Thread   Resident Evil ORC - Community Thread EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 3:28 pm

PAULSAMSON wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

What the fuck is your problem?

Um...what's yours?
Back to top Go down
The Knife
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Knife

Playstation Network wazoo1875

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil ORC - Community Thread   Resident Evil ORC - Community Thread EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 3:28 pm

L4Mll wrote:

Meaning they did actually want to attract more audiences ORC is a one off at least from what i know its a test to see how the community react my whole point of adding ideas was to conclude many different possibilities to get a better game.

If you all are happy with what i have then i shall send a copy off to Slant Six ofc i will tidy it up a little but overall im happy with what i have.

If you guys want to add anything then always welcome and i will just add it to the list.

Worth shot no ?

I'll tidy it up for you. I'm just kind like that. Anyways, just send it to me or PM or something. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
L4Mll
Cerberus
Cerberus
L4Mll

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil ORC - Community Thread   Resident Evil ORC - Community Thread EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 3:30 pm

The Knife wrote:
L4Mll wrote:

Worth shot no ?

I'll tidy it up for you. I'm just kind like that. Anyways, just send it to me or PM or something. Very Happy

Thank you for your kindness i appreciate that.

I shall PM you ASAP.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil ORC - Community Thread   Resident Evil ORC - Community Thread EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 3:48 pm

As I already mentioned, if you want to add something on the list, how about the possibility to play through the game as the Spec-Ops with their own storyline.
Back to top Go down
L4Mll
Cerberus
Cerberus
L4Mll

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil ORC - Community Thread   Resident Evil ORC - Community Thread EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 4:19 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
As I already mentioned, if you want to add something on the list, how about the possibility to play through the game as the Spec-Ops with their own storyline.

Solid idea.

Thank you !

Will add to front later with a fer others unless the knife wants to do it hes helping out cat thank him enough to be honest.

If you PM him he can add that or i can but i do believe he is tidying the overall post up Smile.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil ORC - Community Thread   Resident Evil ORC - Community Thread EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 5:00 pm

Knife, you heard the man Very Happy

I'm waaaay too tired for anything now. Peace out guys, imma sleep a little.
Back to top Go down
L4Mll
Cerberus
Cerberus
L4Mll

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil ORC - Community Thread   Resident Evil ORC - Community Thread EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 7:31 pm

Nah im not sure what's going on but i will add your idea to the front page.
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil ORC - Community Thread   Resident Evil ORC - Community Thread EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 8:23 pm

Honestly as long as it has even the enemies from outbreak Ill be 98% satisfied leaving the other 2% for the rest of the game lol
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil ORC - Community Thread   Resident Evil ORC - Community Thread EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 2:06 am

Oh yes, that's a good one! Stuff from Outbreaks. Easter eggs too.
Back to top Go down
L4Mll
Cerberus
Cerberus
L4Mll

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil ORC - Community Thread   Resident Evil ORC - Community Thread EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 8:02 pm

Front pages updated.

Thanks to The Knife he has updated everything that needed the touches thank you The Knife Smile.

Please if anyone has anything to offer ideas of such get them added we dont judge.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil ORC - Community Thread   Resident Evil ORC - Community Thread EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 10:35 pm

Unlockable character skins of core RE characters such as Jill Valentine, Rebecca Chambers, Chris Redfield, Hunk, and such.
Back to top Go down
L4Mll
Cerberus
Cerberus
L4Mll

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil ORC - Community Thread   Resident Evil ORC - Community Thread EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 1:27 am

Ghost Leader wrote:

Front page updated Smile.

Tell me if you think its in the right place and thank you for the idea ghost leader solid idea !.
Back to top Go down
L4Mll
Cerberus
Cerberus
L4Mll

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil ORC - Community Thread   Resident Evil ORC - Community Thread EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 3:58 pm

Front page updated.

Ideas added.

Thank you spike Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil ORC - Community Thread   Resident Evil ORC - Community Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil ORC - Community Thread
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next