HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
resident evil embarrassment thread. EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
resident evil embarrassment thread. EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
resident evil embarrassment thread. EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
resident evil embarrassment thread. EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
resident evil embarrassment thread. EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
resident evil embarrassment thread. EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
resident evil embarrassment thread. EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
resident evil embarrassment thread. EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
resident evil embarrassment thread. EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

resident evil embarrassment thread.

Go down 
+3
PWNERX
PAULSAMSON
chrisredfielmusculo
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

resident evil embarrassment thread. Empty
PostSubject: resident evil embarrassment thread.   resident evil embarrassment thread. EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 11:06 am

is there anything you are embarrassed that you have done or still do?
I ask this question because I think this series actually have sort of a subculture about it,
you know like playing the old games in easy modes.

here is mine
I still say thanks to sheva when I am playing resident evil 5 even when I am offline.

I have solved puzzles by using the internet,

in veronica.not really a puzzle
but there was a password in a computer that I just happened to memorize by accident
since the guy that sold me the game wrote some of it in the little book and I just tried it just because why not and it worked.

in resident evil 3.solved two puzzles using the internet just because I didn't feel like spenting too much time into it
and wanted to move on the storie.

judge away

resident evil embarrassment thread. Th?&id=HN.608050765480396825&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: resident evil embarrassment thread.   resident evil embarrassment thread. EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 11:50 am

I have 2 big ones:

the first time I beat remake I had to watch a youtube vid you find how to unlock the door of the lab where the tyrant is, I was so used to the original so when I couldn't unlock with the computer next to the tyrant tube I didn't know what to do.

the first time I beat RE3 I used a guide in a 1999 Playstation magazine, still have that copy.
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: resident evil embarrassment thread.   resident evil embarrassment thread. EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 12:11 pm

PAULSAMSON wrote:
I have 2 big ones:

the first time I beat remake I had to watch a youtube vid you find how to unlock the door of the lab where the tyrant is, I was so used to the original so when I couldn't unlock with the computer next to the tyrant tube I didn't know what to do.

the first time I beat RE3 I used a guide in a 1999 Playstation magazine, still have that copy.

interesting,thanks for posting
in what parts did you use the guide?
some puzzles in that game were easy and some
of them where difficult as hell,no middle term
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

PostSubject: Re: resident evil embarrassment thread.   resident evil embarrassment thread. EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 12:29 pm

chrisredfielmusculo wrote:
PAULSAMSON wrote:
I have 2 big ones:

From start to finish Razz. What I do remember about puzzles is that the magazine gave no clues for the water sample puzzle, and had to struggle with it myself
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: resident evil embarrassment thread.   resident evil embarrassment thread. EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 12:32 pm

PAULSAMSON wrote:
PAULSAMSON wrote:
I have 2 big ones:

From start to finish Razz. What I do remember about puzzles is that the magazine gave no clues for the water sample puzzle, and had to struggle with it myself

did you finish the water puzzle all by yourself?
I gave it one shoot and was too bored to continue with it
did the same with that music puzzle,if I had tried I am sure it would have taken me
a long time anyway,funny thing is I actually like puzzles

loved getting stuck in veronica,loved the ones in resident evil 2
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: resident evil embarrassment thread.   resident evil embarrassment thread. EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 3:31 pm

Code Veronica on my first time through, I tried collecting as much as I could, and yet I still resorted to the internet for a majority of the game...and still didn't get that shiny Magnum Revolver.
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: resident evil embarrassment thread.   resident evil embarrassment thread. EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 3:34 pm

I actually just stopped playing for like months because I got stuck
there is some really tricky moments
I think the magnum is somewhere in the Antarctica station
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: resident evil embarrassment thread.   resident evil embarrassment thread. EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:43 pm

I actually just stopped playing for like months because I got stuck
there is some really tricky moments
I think the magnum is somewhere in the Antarctica station

I know where to get it now, I just didn't back when I first got the game.
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
DXP
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
DXP

PostSubject: Re: resident evil embarrassment thread.   resident evil embarrassment thread. EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 1:34 am

There is quite a few I can list off the top of my head:

When I first played RE3: I was 14/going on 15 at the time, the RE series scared the almighty crap out of me as a kid so that year I decided to confront that fear and play them. Got out of the warehouse and heard the zombie moans SFX...that's when I turned the ps1 off.

Playing Remake for the first time on GC: Again was 15 my friend at the time had got a gamecube with Remake, so he handed me the controller(this was after I had got over my fear of polygon zombies) He didn't mention the crimson heads at all...then I ran past a zombie as it rose again....lets just say the controller went flying and I went diving behind a chair.

At the end of CVX on ps2 for the first time: Had finally got to the end, had the magnum ready to kick final alexia's ass....when I ran out of herbs and ammo...the only thing I had left was the knife....lets just say restarting was for the best.

Encountering Mr X for the first time: Finally getting over the fact zombies are slow I was enjoying RE2, so I thought...why not do the B scenario....that's when he appeared sending chills up my damn spine...lets just say game pausing became frequent.

Some of these really are embarrassing when looking back but I wouldn't change those memories for anything. Laughing
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

PostSubject: Re: resident evil embarrassment thread.   resident evil embarrassment thread. EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 7:56 am

Damn you guys, I started reading pdfs of the magazines I had as a kid and not only it make me feel old, but nostalgic and sad about how game magazines are kinda obsolete now, Sad
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: resident evil embarrassment thread.   resident evil embarrassment thread. EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 8:08 am

PAULSAMSON wrote:
Damn you guys, I started reading pdfs of the magazines I had as a kid and not only it make me feel old, but nostalgic and sad about how game magazines are kinda obsolete now, Sad

even my 18 year old young self misses that, remember the demos for the playstation 2?
it really sucks that barely no games carry any little manual inside, its all digital
so lame....

there was this playstation magazine that was going on since 1998
I even sort of recently enjoyed started reading them again,but guess
what happened, after all these years they went digital.
Its shame since it was a bloody good magazine,they even had old schools
type of things in it like,they would receive letters and the best would be posted on it.

And I quite enjoy reading in general, quite often I stepped upon unrelated books
that literally just had internet links for the rest of the information.
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: resident evil embarrassment thread.   resident evil embarrassment thread. EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 8:22 pm

I punched my bed so fucking hard and screamed like a frustrated crazy person every time I dide in RE5 I forgot what the hardest difficulty was but that one. The one where you gte hit once and you're dying.
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: resident evil embarrassment thread.   resident evil embarrassment thread. EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 9:21 pm

holy shit I cant stop laughing
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: resident evil embarrassment thread.   resident evil embarrassment thread. EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 2:35 pm

I played through Code: Veronica for the first time only last year. Then again, I didn't own one until last year. Now I have three. If only I had known that I really wouldn't even enjoy that game to begin with.

I also never played REmake until late last week. Then again, I never owned a Wii or a Gamecube.

The fact that I have three Code: Veronicas. God damn it I'm such a nerd...

And two RE3s and RE2s...

...two RE4s...

...two Survivors...

...and 4 RE1s...

Last edited by Mass Distraction on Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:07 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: resident evil embarrassment thread.   resident evil embarrassment thread. EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 5:42 pm

wait I don't understand,why would you have 3 copies of code veronica?

also I have another one

I never played the original first resident evil
I tried to download it years ago but wasn't able to do it since it wouldn't run
for some reason.

the only early game I played in my actual childhood was re2
and I never made it pass the police station,all the early games I played later on my life.
I would travel to my aunts house just to play it on those big white pcs that took like an insane amount of space,and when I got back home I would sort of continue to play the game by making up the game on blank paper,i would draw the scenarios and move across them and after I defeated my enemies and moved on to an area I would cross the earlier path,i know it sounds pretty stupid but it was actually some really great memories.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: resident evil embarrassment thread.   resident evil embarrassment thread. EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 3:20 am

wait I don't understand,why would you have 3 copies of code veronica?

Why would I have multiple copies of any of the games would be a better question Very Happy

I have three CVs because I originally bought CVX for PS3 but it was the Japanese version so I had no idea what I had to do, thus not being able to beat the game. I didn't want another copy of CVX so I thought I'd buy the original CV on Dreamcast, in English this time, so I could actually beat the game and learn what I have to do so I can finish CVX some day.

That explains the first two. The third I bought for completely collectible purposes, though there was a catch to it. See, there is this special edition of CV in Japan for Dreamcast that has this really cool sleeve for the game. It's a tad expensive so I wasn't even planning on getting it but then I saw someone selling both that version of CV and Biohazard 2 Value Plus edition for the price of just one of the games. And so I also explained my double copy of RE2. The only one I had was for PC and I kinda wanted to play it on a console, too. Value Plus has all the extras unlocked from the getgo so I can keep my PC version as my "main" RE2 to play for unlockables but if I just want to jump into an extra mode in the console version I don't have to beat the game multiple times to unlock everything again. Value Plus also came with a demo version of Code Veronica so that was a nice bonus.

These are the two:
resident evil embarrassment thread. DSCN1995_zpsd84acf51
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: resident evil embarrassment thread.   resident evil embarrassment thread. EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 8:54 am

that picture made me really want to download resident evil 2 and play it again
I think I only completed scenario A if I remember it correctly, with both Claire and leon
never completed the one where you fight on a train against that b.o.w

also is there any way I can run re2 in my ps2
I am not sure if the copies from the ps1 work in it
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: resident evil embarrassment thread.   resident evil embarrassment thread. EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 9:40 am

also is there any way I can run re2 in my ps2
I am not sure if the copies from the ps1 work in it

PS2 is backwards compatible. All PS3 models also play PS1 discs.
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: resident evil embarrassment thread.   resident evil embarrassment thread. EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 9:46 am

what does backwards compatible means mass thanks for answering

also check this out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5fm8z5RqG0
its crazt good
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: resident evil embarrassment thread.   resident evil embarrassment thread. EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 10:22 am

It means the console can run the previous system's content. For example, Gameboy Advance can also run Gameboy and Gameboy Color games.

We actually had a thread about that project some time ago: www.residentevilforums.net/t5246-resident-evil-2-remake-resident-evil-4-gameplay-style
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: resident evil embarrassment thread.   resident evil embarrassment thread. EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 10:36 am

interesting,so it would if I bought re2 for my ps2 it would work right
if that's the case I know what I am going to buy next
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: resident evil embarrassment thread.   resident evil embarrassment thread. EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 10:48 am

Yep. PS2 was my main console for PS1 and PS2 games all the way from its release to the release of PS3.

Now I feel bad for selling it...
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: resident evil embarrassment thread.   resident evil embarrassment thread. EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 11:04 am

you shouldn't have selled it
there is so many great games for it,and now they are like really cheap

I am thinking about getting shadow of the colossus for the ps2
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: resident evil embarrassment thread.   resident evil embarrassment thread. EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 11:06 am

I do have a PS2 Slim now and the PS3 I got back then was the 60GB model that also played PS2 games. It's not like I would actually have sold my games with it, hell no Very Happy I'm just sad that I sold the one I used to have.
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: resident evil embarrassment thread.   resident evil embarrassment thread. EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 11:17 am

wich ones did you sell mass
to be honest I dont find the newer generations that great
there is great games but I just don't like how everything looks so realistic these days
I don't think I am going to step into the new generation and just stop gaming altogether
the earlier games had this magic that you just don't find anywhere these days.

really interested in shadow of the colossus now,seems like my type of game

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: resident evil embarrassment thread.   resident evil embarrassment thread. Empty

Back to top Go down

resident evil embarrassment thread.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next