HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil Complaints Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil Complaints Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil Complaints Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil Complaints Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil Complaints Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil Complaints Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil Complaints Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil Complaints Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil Complaints Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil Complaints Thread

Go down 
+22
PWNERX
Sargent D
SWITCHMYND
Shrike
Limey
Ghost Leader
White Rock
Nobudy
Mcghie
RebelliousQueen
r-zone
AWDCP
Outbreakgirl
JamTyrantH
Lightning Count
Vandal
Teh Black Cat
37 Narwhals
will1234562
Industrial Ridden
Mass Distraction
MSR
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
37 Narwhals
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
37 Narwhals

Resident Evil Complaints Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Complaints Thread   Resident Evil Complaints Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 8:41 pm

Spike Reaver wrote:
JamTyrantH wrote:
i hated having to drop stuff in 0. i know its realistic but it made me less paranoid knowing my items were safe in a box instead of being scattered on the floor.

I like how you can drop stuff in RE0, and pick it back up, but I'd like to have both the option to do that, and an item box, if it isn't too much to ask for. It is.

I agree, although it wouldn't be so bad if they gave us 8 spaces instead of 6, or if they didn't make us carry the hook-shot everywhere.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Complaints Thread   Resident Evil Complaints Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 12:27 am

Complaint: I completely despise any and every enemy capable of poisoning you. Spiders, Adders, Moths, etc. I hate them all.

37 Narwhals wrote:
Spike Reaver wrote:
JamTyrantH wrote:
i hated having to drop stuff in 0. i know its realistic but it made me less paranoid knowing my items were safe in a box instead of being scattered on the floor.

I like how you can drop stuff in RE0, and pick it back up, but I'd like to have both the option to do that, and an item box, if it isn't too much to ask for. It is.

I agree, although it wouldn't be so bad if they gave us 8 spaces instead of 6, or if they didn't make us carry the hook-shot everywhere.

I think they figured in how Billy and Rebecca together had 12.

It was a pain having to lug that hook shot around everywhere, like in the chappel.
Back to top Go down
JamTyrantH
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
JamTyrantH

Playstation Network J4m13hh93

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Complaints Thread   Resident Evil Complaints Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 8:22 pm

Spike Reaver wrote:
Complaint: I completely despise any and every enemy capable of poisoning you. Spiders, Adders, Moths, etc. I hate them all.

the sweepers were also a pain.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Complaints Thread   Resident Evil Complaints Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 4:58 am

JamTyrantH wrote:
Spike Reaver wrote:

How about the female zombies? At least they do that in Gaiden. Almost ran out of blue and purple herbs at one point.

You know, those are the only creatures that have ever poisoned me in RE. I've never gotten poisoned by a spider or an adder and I never even knew moths could do that.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
JamTyrantH
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
JamTyrantH

Playstation Network J4m13hh93

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Complaints Thread   Resident Evil Complaints Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 12:41 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
JamTyrantH wrote:
Spike Reaver wrote:

How about the female zombies? At least they do that in Gaiden. Almost ran out of blue and purple herbs at one point.

You know, those are the only creatures that have ever poisoned me in RE. I've never gotten poisoned by a spider or an adder and I never even knew moths could do that.

i have never played gaiden Sad ohh believe me they can the little bastards. just had a thought, you cant be poisoned in 4,5 and 6.

Back to top Go down
37 Narwhals
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
37 Narwhals

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Complaints Thread   Resident Evil Complaints Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 8:59 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
JamTyrantH wrote:
Spike Reaver wrote:

Have you ever played Outbreak #2? One scenario has zombies, bees, and plants, all of which are poisonous. Just to make matters worse, there's an unkillable enemy ( not poisonous but really annoying when you're trying to find supplies ).
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Complaints Thread   Resident Evil Complaints Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 9:19 am

Shouldn't zombies be poisonous anyway? Get bit=turn into one? Whatever happened to that concept? It makes sense that way.
Back to top Go down
Outbreakgirl
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Outbreakgirl

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Complaints Thread   Resident Evil Complaints Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 9:29 am

Hmm...I think I have a few complaints, but i'll just stick to one-Recurring bosses.

I am so sick of fighting the same boss and different forms of it. It's something like fighting Alexia, or Simmons, or William, or Mr.X from DSC >< Stop coming back!
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Complaints Thread   Resident Evil Complaints Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 9:42 am

Outbreakgirl wrote:
Hmm...I think I have a few complaints, but i'll just stick to one-Recurring bosses.

I am so sick of fighting the same boss and different forms of it. It's something like fighting Alexia, or Simmons, or William, or Mr.X from DSC >< Stop coming back!
I'm pretty sure it's just a Japanese thing. Zelda does it too. Fight Gannon like three times before he stays dead. Even the … not really dead, cause he comes back.

Resident Evil Complaints Thread - Page 2 24429961
Back to top Go down
AWDCP
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AWDCP

Playstation Network IceFireWarden
Steam : IceFireWarden

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Complaints Thread   Resident Evil Complaints Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 10:52 am

Mercy wrote:
Outbreakgirl wrote:

I'm pretty sure it's just a Japanese thing. Zelda does it too. Fight Gannon like three times before he stays dead. Even the … not really dead, cause he comes back.

Resident Evil Complaints Thread - Page 2 24429961

Agree. If I already killed you, I don't want to have to kill you five times again. It's annoying Neutral I do like it however when a a game makes the Player and the Character absolutely hate the main boss, then it turns out at the end after you've killed them they were really being controlled by someone else (a concept from the game I'm developing). I like it when Players can get emotionally tied to the game, so you can geniunely be "I f*cking hate that guy" or "Oh, yeah! I'm really going to kill you now!" It makes the game better when the Player has motives too.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AWeDontCareProduct/featured
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Complaints Thread   Resident Evil Complaints Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 11:49 am

37 Narwhals wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
JamTyrantH wrote:
Spike Reaver wrote:

Have you ever played Outbreak #2? One scenario has zombies, bees, and plants, all of which are poisonous. Just to make matters worse, there's an unkillable enemy ( not poisonous but really annoying when you're trying to find supplies ).
I have but not for long. I haven't had a PS2 in ages so I haven't been exactly able to finish it.

In any case, even if you don't get poisoned in the Outbreak games you might start bleeding or at least get your infection rate higher.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Complaints Thread   Resident Evil Complaints Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 2:17 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
I have but not for long. I haven't had a PS2 in ages so I haven't been exactly able to finish it.

In any case, even if you don't get poisoned in the Outbreak games you might start bleeding or at least get your infection rate higher.

Dang. Everyone is calling you out on the RE games Mass. First RE0, now File#2. Razz

If I go to that CGF convention, I'm going to have to bring RE0. Wink

I hate the way in the Outbreak games, if you open a locker and there isn't anything in it, it will immediately enter the locker and close the door. Hiding, MGS style. Which is cool, except for how inconvienantly annoying it is. We should have the option to press a button to enter, or maybe pressing a button will make it to where you don't enter, but it shouldn't do so every time.
Back to top Go down
r-zone
Cerberus
Cerberus

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Complaints Thread   Resident Evil Complaints Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 3:42 pm

My biggest complaints are in Resident evil 3.

the first is that stupid, weak knife you have. Now granted the knife in the previous games weren't that powerful either but because it's one of only two weapons Nicolai has in the mercenaries game you'd have to use it. It's probably because I'm such a terrible player but I can never get too far with Nicolai because I have to use the knife a lot. And the knife is so bloody weak. It takes about 8 - 10 strikes just to kill a zombie. Honestly, a banana would be a better weapon. I will never know how people on YouTube are able to complete the game with Nicolai and rescue all the hostages.

And secondly is the dodge system. Now this is probably my own fault but I can never master it properly. I can never really dodge an enemy and in the few occasions that I can it's usually just because of luck. And again when I see people online playing RE 3 they are able to dodge every time without fail. I wonder how they do it.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Complaints Thread   Resident Evil Complaints Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 5:01 pm

r-zone wrote:
My biggest complaints are in Resident evil 3.

the first is that stupid, weak knife you have. Now granted the knife in the previous games weren't that powerful either but because it's one of only two weapons Nicolai has in the mercenaries game you'd have to use it. It's probably because I'm such a terrible player but I can never get too far with Nicolai because I have to use the knife a lot. And the knife is so bloody weak. It takes about 8 - 10 strikes just to kill a zombie. Honestly, a banana would be a better weapon. I will never know how people on YouTube are able to complete the game with Nicolai and rescue all the hostages.

And secondly is the dodge system. Now this is probably my own fault but I can never master it properly. I can never really dodge an enemy and in the few occasions that I can it's usually just because of luck. And again when I see people online playing RE 3 they are able to dodge every time without fail. I wonder how they do it.

Don't make it hard on yourself. You don't have to use knives everytime. Knives are, ofcourse hard to use, and it takes a lot of time. We have other weapons there. Besides using Nicholai wasn't that bad. If you're having a bad time using him in Mercenaries why don't you try using Mikhail he's pretty much good too.
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Complaints Thread   Resident Evil Complaints Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 8:05 am

r-zone wrote:
Now granted the knife in the previous games weren't that powerful either but because it's one of only two weapons Nicolai has in the mercenaries game you'd have to use it.
RE3 is not the only of original three games that forces you to use the knife in a minigame, though. Tofu's only weapon in RE2 was a knife and in Deadly Silence there's a minigame called "Master of Knifing" which had you warding off enemies in a first person perspective. Granted, you could time your knife hits in DS and get critical hits for more damage.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Complaints Thread   Resident Evil Complaints Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 3:37 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:

RE3 is not the only of original three games that forces you to use the knife in a minigame, though. Tofu's only weapon in RE2 was a knife and in Deadly Silence there's a minigame called "Master of Knifing" which had you warding off enemies in a first person perspective. Granted, you could time your knife hits in DS and get critical hits for more damage.

It never bothered that Tofu only used a knife because you mostly just ran past enemies anyway and secondly because RE2 wasn't that bad when using the knife.
I mean the damage for the knife wasn't as overpowered RE:CV but it wasn't as weak as RE3, plus in RE2 if you keep swiping the legs of zombies they would go down quicker.
I think Resident Evil 3's knife was a butter knife only because RE3 focused more on raw action, the amount of weapons and ammo at your disposal was a big hint by Capcom that they wanted you to blast away any undead nightmares that came at you.
To be honest I don't even know why they bothered putting a knife in that game lol.
Back to top Go down
r-zone
Cerberus
Cerberus

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Complaints Thread   Resident Evil Complaints Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 4:55 pm

Quote :
Don't make it hard on yourself. You don't have to use knives everytime. Knives are, ofcourse hard to use, and it takes a lot of time. We have other weapons there. Besides using Nicholai wasn't that bad.

Thank you for the kind words but truth be told I am a pretty rubbish player. But I still honestly have no idea how people can complete mercenaries with Nicolai and his rubbish knife. Well I suppose it's just practice makes perfect. And it's still very entertaining watching players online complete Nicolai's run.

Quote :
why don't you try using Mikhail he's pretty much good too.

Oh I do. I absolutely love Mikhail. He's actually one of my favourite RE characters. And I love playing as him in mercenaries I can actually complete with him but I do find it fun with all the badass weapons he has.

Quote :
RE3 is not the only of original three games that forces you to use the knife in a minigame, though.

That's true. There was also RE CVX where you could play as Wesker and he was only armed with a combat knife. But at least he's knife was slightly powerful and there was a strategy you could use to take down zombies unlike Nicola's useless rusted antique knife ( sorry going on a rant )

Quote :
Tofu's only weapon in RE2 was a knife

I've seen that character but I don't think my Resident evil 2 game has him. Mine does have a minigame with HUNK but nothing with Tofu.

Quote :
and in Deadly Silence there's a minigame called "Master of Knifing" which had you warding off enemies in a first person perspective. Granted, you could time your knife hits in DS and get critical hits for more damage.

I only played that game once years ago and I can barely remember it. Isn't that the one with the character Bruce (sorry I forget his second name) where you're on-board a ship ?
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Complaints Thread   Resident Evil Complaints Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 8:27 pm

r-zone wrote:

I've seen that character but I don't think my Resident evil 2 game has him. Mine does have a minigame with HUNK but nothing with Tofu.

Your game will have, everyone's does.
You need to beat the game four times and get a A rank each time.
So it would go like this - Leon A then Claire B (both A's) and then Claire A then Leon B (Both A's)
You need to save each one and at the end of your 4th run you will unlock Tofu.
It's not hard, it just takes some time.

P.S - watch out for the double posting.
Add to your previous comments by hitting the little edit button up the top of your comment Smile
Back to top Go down
37 Narwhals
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
37 Narwhals

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Complaints Thread   Resident Evil Complaints Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 8:37 pm

r-zone wrote:

Quote :
and in Deadly Silence there's a minigame called "Master of Knifing" which had you warding off enemies in a first person perspective. Granted, you could time your knife hits in DS and get critical hits for more damage.

I only played that game once years ago and I can barely remember it. Isn't that the one with the character Bruce (sorry I forget his second name) where you're on-board a ship ?
No you're thinking of Dead Aim. Deadly Silence is the Nintendo DS version of RE1.
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Complaints Thread   Resident Evil Complaints Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 10:55 pm

Wesker's death in 5 kinda irked me. *Hey, let's not use 1 rocket launcher, but two!*
Back to top Go down
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Complaints Thread   Resident Evil Complaints Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 12:07 am

Industrial Ridden wrote:
Another thing about Dead Aim is that it is TOO DAMN SHORT. My first time ever playing it without any assistance at all only took me an hour and like ten minutes. Then my second time took me about 40 minutes. Wow really?

I like Dead Aim. I cannot believe it was almost 10 years ago that I was playing it in my room, around June of 2003. That was the best time to be a survival horror fan, unlike now. bom
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Complaints Thread   Resident Evil Complaints Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 1:10 pm

White Rock wrote:

I like Dead Aim. I cannot believe it was almost 10 years ago that I was playing it in my room, around June of 2003. That was the best time to be a survival horror fan, unlike now. bom

1998 and onwards was Smile
Back to top Go down
Industrial Ridden
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Industrial Ridden

Playstation Network Jagerdu

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Complaints Thread   Resident Evil Complaints Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 4:21 pm

All the things I hate from the games listen below:

RE1/Remake - I don't know what the real ending is. Does barry die or is still alive?
RE2 - I hate claire's weapons: Grenade Launcher, Bowgun, even her pistol!
RE3 - Not much characters at all, just the four main ones, and two DIE!
RECV - Claire isn't as hot as she was in RE2.
RE4 - Ashley, It takes place in a village.
RE5 - Sheva......Desperate Escape (So Fucking Difficullt)
RE6 - Ada's Campaign and Helena!
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Complaints Thread   Resident Evil Complaints Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 6:42 pm

Industrial Ridden wrote:
RE1/Remake - I don't know what the real ending is. Does barry die or is still alive?
The canon ending is the one where all four of them survive.
Back to top Go down
37 Narwhals
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
37 Narwhals

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Complaints Thread   Resident Evil Complaints Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 6:42 pm

Industrial Ridden wrote:
I'd say Jill's ending with Barry still alive is the most relevant one, since Barry is in one of RE3's endings, but I don't think Rebecca is ever mentioned again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Complaints Thread   Resident Evil Complaints Thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil Complaints Thread
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next