HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Why does GL hate the newer games? - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Why does GL hate the newer games? - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Why does GL hate the newer games? - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Why does GL hate the newer games? - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Why does GL hate the newer games? - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Why does GL hate the newer games? - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Why does GL hate the newer games? - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Why does GL hate the newer games? - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Why does GL hate the newer games? - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Why does GL hate the newer games?

Go down 
+16
Spike991
Bub537
TeRoR KiD
tyrantT-002
RaviorStygian
ace.redfield
BOBLATHON
ThomVD
Las_Fergus
AgentZero
Patronum1121
Ghost Leader
Deagle50
NiteKrawler
Mass Distraction
The Knife
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

Why does GL hate the newer games? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why does GL hate the newer games?   Why does GL hate the newer games? - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 11:55 am

I was just going to ask the same thing. Why the hell is this thread here again.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Why does GL hate the newer games?   Why does GL hate the newer games? - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 12:23 pm

Yeah, I don't like this discussion either. It's so pointless. Some like RE4, some dislike it. It's just like all other games. I personally like it, but I didn't find it scary. Maybe I'm just not easily scared by games.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Why does GL hate the newer games?   Why does GL hate the newer games? - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 12:46 pm

Jesus tap dancing Christ. RE4 had some good atmosphere for creepiness. It also had some jump scares. If you weren't scared of the regenerators or iron maidens then you just need to take a big swig of your own piss, because you are Bear Grylls. End of discussion.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Why does GL hate the newer games?   Why does GL hate the newer games? - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 1:58 pm

Scary atmosphere maybe, but jump scares? I only remember the oven man who failed to grab me and that made me laugh more than that it made me jump.

Last edited by ThomVD on Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Why does GL hate the newer games?   Why does GL hate the newer games? - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 2:03 pm

The oven man is the only one I can think of too. Maybe the Verdugo.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Why does GL hate the newer games?   Why does GL hate the newer games? - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 6:32 pm

Spike991 wrote:
ThomVD wrote:
I wasn't scared a single moment in RE4.

Why does that sound like bullshit?
Sorry, that smell is why I have to keep RE4 locked away in an airtight case.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
The Knife
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Knife

Playstation Network wazoo1875

PostSubject: Re: Why does GL hate the newer games?   Why does GL hate the newer games? - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 10:04 am

GL, even though I love RE4, that statement made me laugh.

Mass, this thread exists because I'm a spastic.

Anyone who posts below me is jelly.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Why does GL hate the newer games?   Why does GL hate the newer games? - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 12:37 pm

Could someone at least change the title to say something other than "fantard"? As I stated previously in the thread, it's pretty offensive.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Why does GL hate the newer games?   Why does GL hate the newer games? - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 4:12 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
ThomVD wrote:
I wasn't scared a single moment in RE4.

Why does that sound like bullshit?
Sorry, that smell is why I have to keep RE4 locked away in an airtight case.

Spoiler:
You joker you.

i could change the thread title if you find it Offensive.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Why does GL hate the newer games?   Why does GL hate the newer games? - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 6:45 pm

Quote :
lol!
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Why does GL hate the newer games?   Why does GL hate the newer games? - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 7:42 pm

Ha ha, i thought you might dig the new title.

if anybody finds that ine offensive then i guess i could change it again.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Why does GL hate the newer games?   Why does GL hate the newer games? - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 3:05 am

How could anyone find a topic all about me offensive? Sure, I can sometimes be difficult, but I think we'll all agree that I'm....................... AWESSSSOOOOOME!
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Why does GL hate the newer games?   Why does GL hate the newer games? - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 11:55 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
How could anyone find a topic all about me offensive? Sure, I can sometimes be difficult, but I think we'll all agree that I'm....................... AWESSSSOOOOOME!

And I'm the Great One.

Yeah, we should just make a thread about how awesome you are GL.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Why does GL hate the newer games?   Why does GL hate the newer games? - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 10:50 am

I thought RE4 for GL's favorite?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Why does GL hate the newer games?   Why does GL hate the newer games? - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 2:56 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
It is.

He loves the direction the games are taking, didnt ya know?

he tries to throw us off with all this other stuff about hating action in the re games and all that jazz.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Why does GL hate the newer games?   Why does GL hate the newer games? - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 6:54 pm

Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
It is.

he tries to throw us off with all this other stuff about hating action in the re games and all that jazz.
Yeah, he loves it almost as much as he would love to get Herpes. lol!
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Why does GL hate the newer games?   Why does GL hate the newer games? - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 9:30 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
It is.

Yeah, he loves it almost as much as he would love to get Herpes. lol!
Of the mouth....
Back to top Go down
toddx77
Zombie
Zombie
toddx77

Playstation Network supermanx77

PostSubject: Re: Why does GL hate the newer games?   Why does GL hate the newer games? - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 4:26 am

I only read the first page so Im sorry if I repeat anything that has been said. I have to agree partly with GL. Resident Evil 5 was a terrible chapter in the series and took the series in the wrong direction. To me Resident Evil is more about fear first and survival horror second. RE5 took out all the fear. You could say Majini are scary but that might work better if you were alone. When Sheva is there to cover you, give you ammo, and heal you its hard to get scared. A lot of the game took place during the day too so that took even more of the fear factor away. I enjoyed 4 because capcom tried something different and I found 4 to be more creepy than scary but still had some survival horror in it. If 5 was more like 4 I wouldn't have a problem but I have a huge problem with 5 for a couple of reasons.

1. No scary parts and the tag line was "fear you can't forgot"

2. Sheva was with you the whole time. It would have been smarter if 5 played like 1 or 2 where the two main characters split up, but Im guessing the racism thing made capcom keep Sheva with Chris at all times.

3. Too much action. Its hard to stay scared when your constantly shooting. There is little down time to let you drop your guard.

4. Killing Jill off screen before the game seemed rather stupid and a really bad plot device to add her.

5. We only get to see Spencer for a few seconds before he dies.

6. Finally the story. The story makes me mad the most because capcom totally screwed up it just make the game have a more action style game play. First of all Wesker was totally wrong. In RE1 we learn he was working with Umbrella the whole time, but think he is dead. In CVX we learn he is alive and working with some organization. He wants the T Veronica virus for some reason but doesnt go into much detail. We also learn the HUNK gave him the Gvirus sample and he already had a T Virus sample. In 0 we learn the whole mansion incident was to test the STARS to he had something planned all along. In 4 we learn he is working with Ada and the organization needs the plaga sample. So by the end of 4 the organization has a sample of every virus and Wesker has hinted that they want to re build Umbrella. Also in CVX and 4 Wesker was cool and calm, especially in 4. He was focused on his task and had a whole with all those virus samples. What happens in 5? Wesker starts screaming "HUMANS ARE STUPID!!! THE WORLD NEEDS TO BE REBORN. BLAH BLAH BLAH" What happened to Wesker wanting to rebuild Umbrella? Why wasn't he working with the organization? Why did Wesker go from a cool, calm, and collected villian who had a unique plan to wanting to destroy the world? Jill's part in the story just seemed forced in there. Having her die off screen really felt dumb and it was kind of obvious that she was the girl in the bird mask. It would have made more sense if Jill died in 3 or even CVX so all these years we would think she was dead and it would be a shocker when she came back. Also as you guys mentioned before in other topics Jill didnt even get to kill Wesker with Chirs and she was more worthy than Sheva. Chris and Jill finally are getting revenge and stopping Wesker 10 years later and Jill barly fits in the story and doesn't get to deliver the final blow with Chirs. Finally the trailers ruined any surprise. With RE4 the thing that made it so creepy was you knew nothing at the start of the game. You had no idea what these people were infected with, who infected them, why they were infected, why Ashley was taken, who this group was, no idea what this place, you learned as you played the game. With 5, in one trailer you learn Wesker infected the people, why he infected, how he infected them, what he infected them with, and what his master plan was. The game should have been about Chris and Jill trying to stop Wesker and the organization from doing whatever they were trying to do. Also I think the game play should have either been closer to 4 or at least split Chris and Sheva up.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Why does GL hate the newer games?   Why does GL hate the newer games? - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 2:58 pm

toddx77 wrote:
I only read the first page so Im sorry if I repeat anything that has been said. I have to agree partly with GL. Resident Evil 5 was a terrible chapter in the series and took the series in the wrong direction. You're opinion. I think it was one of the best of the series. To me Resident Evil is more about fear first and survival horror second. RE5 took out all the fear. Fear is implied in survival horror. But if you feel the series has always been about fear, then that is valid. I don't agree, but whatever. You could say Majini are scary but that might work better if you were alone. When Sheva is there to cover you, give you ammo, and heal you its hard to get scared. A lot of the game took place during the day too so that took even more of the fear factor away. I enjoyed 4 because capcom tried something different and I found 4 to be more creepy than scary but still had some survival horror in it. If 5 was more like 4 I wouldn't have a problem but I have a huge problem with 5 for a couple of reasons.

1. No scary parts and the tag line was "fear you can't forgot" The scares in 4 were extremely minimal.

2. Sheva was with you the whole time. It would have been smarter if 5 played like 1 or 2 where the two main characters split up, but Im guessing the racism thing made capcom keep Sheva with Chris at all times.

3. Too much action. Its hard to stay scared when your constantly shooting. There is little down time to let you drop your guard.

4. Killing Jill off screen before the game seemed rather stupid and a really bad plot device to add her. I disagree.

5. We only get to see Spencer for a few seconds before he dies. True, but he was old. I didn't really care.

6. Finally the story. The story makes me mad the most because capcom totally screwed up it just make the game have a more action style game play. First of all Wesker was totally wrong. Nope. In RE1 we learn he was working with Umbrella the whole time, but think he is dead. In CVX we learn he is alive and working with some organization. He wants the T Veronica virus for some reason but doesnt go into much detail. We also learn the HUNK gave him the Gvirus sample and he already had a T Virus sample. HUNK didn't give anything to Wesker. Nor was he working for him. Ada got the G sample for him. In 0 we learn the whole mansion incident was to test the STARS to he had something planned all along. Actually, we learn that in 1. In 4 we learn he is working with Ada and the organization needs the plaga sample. So by the end of 4 the organization has a sample of every virus and Wesker has hinted that they want to re build Umbrella. Also in CVX and 4 Wesker was cool and calm, especially in 4. He was focused on his task and had a whole with all those virus samples. What happens in 5? Wesker starts screaming "HUMANS ARE STUPID!!! THE WORLD NEEDS TO BE REBORN. BLAH BLAH BLAH" What happened to Wesker wanting to rebuild Umbrella? He confronted Spencer and his ambitions grew tremendously. Why wasn't he working with the organization? Why did Wesker go from a cool, calm, and collected villian who had a unique plan to wanting to destroy the world? Jill's part in the story just seemed forced in there. Having her die off screen really felt dumb and it was kind of obvious that she was the girl in the bird mask. It definitely was not obvious. Maybe in hindsight, but nearly everyone and their brother thought it was Sherry. It would have made more sense if Jill died in 3 or even CVX so all these years we would think she was dead and it would be a shocker when she came back. Also as you guys mentioned before in other topics Jill didnt even get to kill Wesker with Chirs and she was more worthy than Sheva. Chris and Jill finally are getting revenge and stopping Wesker 10 years later and Jill barly fits in the story and doesn't get to deliver the final blow with Chirs. That is the worst part of the entire series. Finally the trailers ruined any surprise. With RE4 the thing that made it so creepy was you knew nothing at the start of the game. You had no idea what these people were infected with, who infected them, why they were infected, why Ashley was taken, who this group was, no idea what this place, you learned as you played the game. With 5, in one trailer you learn Wesker infected the people, why he infected, how he infected them, what he infected them with, and what his master plan was. It kind of reflects the game's nature. Chris went in prepared, unlike in RE1 and CV, he had much more intelligence and support. That is why I felt this game was more mission specific than the other games. And that doesn't bother me. The game should have been about Chris and Jill trying to stop Wesker and the organization from doing whatever they were trying to do. Also I think the game play should have either been closer to 4 or at least split Chris and Sheva up.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Why does GL hate the newer games?   Why does GL hate the newer games? - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 4:40 pm

Thanks Nite, I was waiting for you to respond to that one cos I was too tired to make a comprehensible post. Btw that red somehow makes a nice little 3D effect.

There's only one thing I need to add.

toddx77 wrote:
Why wasn't he working with the organization?
Because he betrayed them to gain his own goals.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Why does GL hate the newer games?   Why does GL hate the newer games? - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 5:31 pm

toddx77 wrote:
First of all Wesker was totally wrong.

That's what ive been sayin'!

and although i hated douchey wesker killing spencer off like he did, i probably wouldnt have it any other way. better to have his appearance short and sweet.
Back to top Go down
The Knife
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Knife

Playstation Network wazoo1875

PostSubject: Re: Why does GL hate the newer games?   Why does GL hate the newer games? - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 5:59 pm

'True, but he was old. I didn't really care.'

I love it.

Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Why does GL hate the newer games?   Why does GL hate the newer games? - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 9:12 pm

The Knife wrote:
'True, but he was old. I didn't really care.'

I love it.

Well of course he was. i loved the whole life support system he had, added a cool, sinister, real type thing. a uniqueness.
Back to top Go down
toddx77
Zombie
Zombie
toddx77

Playstation Network supermanx77

PostSubject: Re: Why does GL hate the newer games?   Why does GL hate the newer games? - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 2:11 am

[quote="NiteKrawler"]
toddx77 wrote:
I only read the first page so Im sorry if I repeat anything that has been said. I have to agree partly with GL. Resident Evil 5 was a terrible chapter in the series and took the series in the wrong direction. You're opinion. I think it was one of the best of the series.

Maybe I just have my head up my ass lol, to me it just didn't have that Resident Evil feel the other games had.

To me Resident Evil is more about fear first and survival horror second. RE5 took out all the fear. Fear is implied in survival horror. But if you feel the series has always been about fear, then that is valid. I don't agree, but whatever.

Then maybe its because when I started playing the games I was 12 and didn't know what survival horror really was. I just knew them as scary games that had good stories and were fun to play. Still though looking at RE5 I can't really find anything that implies fear but maybe that is just me.

You could say Majini are scary but that might work better if you were alone. When Sheva is there to cover you, give you ammo, and heal you its hard to get scared. A lot of the game took place during the day too so that took even more of the fear factor away. I enjoyed 4 because capcom tried something different and I found 4 to be more creepy than scary but still had some survival horror in it. If 5 was more like 4 I wouldn't have a problem but I have a huge problem with 5 for a couple of reasons.

1. No scary parts and the tag line was "fear you can't forgot" The scares in 4 were extremely minimal.

I guess we have different ideas of what is scary then. To me being in a place where the who, what, how, and why are not explained from the beginning I find to be scary. I tend to find Pretty Little Liars scary at times lol, the books not the show, so I guess all of us are scared by different things.

4. Killing Jill off screen before the game seemed rather stupid and a really bad plot device to add her. I disagree.

Don't you think it would have been better if she died in an earlier game? I found finding out about her death at the start of the game didn't really do much since it just seemed so sudden.

5. We only get to see Spencer for a few seconds before he dies. True, but he was old. I didn't really care.

This was the guy we heard about ever since the first game. This is the guy who made the characters lives hell. I at least wanted Chris and Jill to have a confrontation with him.

6. Finally the story. The story makes me mad the most because capcom totally screwed up it just make the game have a more action style game play. First of all Wesker was totally wrong. Nope. In RE1 we learn he was working with Umbrella the whole time, but think he is dead. In CVX we learn he is alive and working with some organization. He wants the T Veronica virus for some reason but doesnt go into much detail. We also learn the HUNK gave him the Gvirus sample and he already had a T Virus sample. HUNK didn't give anything to Wesker. Nor was he working for him. Ada got the G sample for him.

My mistake. My point was that characters will stilling virus samples and Wesker had them all by the end of 4.

In 0 we learn the whole mansion incident was to test the STARS to he had something planned all along. Actually, we learn that in 1.

Again my mistake. I haven't beaten 1 in forever.

In 4 we learn he is working with Ada and the organization needs the plaga sample. So by the end of 4 the organization has a sample of every virus and Wesker has hinted that they want to re build Umbrella. Also in CVX and 4 Wesker was cool and calm, especially in 4. He was focused on his task and had a whole with all those virus samples. What happens in 5? Wesker starts screaming "HUMANS ARE STUPID!!! THE WORLD NEEDS TO BE REBORN. BLAH BLAH BLAH" What happened to Wesker wanting to rebuild Umbrella? He confronted Spencer and his ambitions grew tremendously.

That just seemed out of character for him. Especially the way he acted in 4, he never seemed like the kind of guy that would let someone get to him. Yes he hated Chris but, I never imagined Wesker tuning all cliche villain.

Why wasn't he working with the organization? Why did Wesker go from a cool, calm, and collected villian who had a unique plan to wanting to destroy the world? Jill's part in the story just seemed forced in there. Having her die off screen really felt dumb and it was kind of obvious that she was the girl in the bird mask. It definitely was not obvious. Maybe in hindsight, but nearly everyone and their brother thought it was Sherry.

I thought it was Sherry too from the trailers and pictures but as soon as I started game and learned of Jills death I knew it was her. No way Capcom was going to kill off one of its most popular resident evil female characters off screen and be done with her.

It would have made more sense if Jill died in 3 or even CVX so all these years we would think she was dead and it would be a shocker when she came back. Also as you guys mentioned before in other topics Jill didnt even get to kill Wesker with Chirs and she was more worthy than Sheva. Chris and Jill finally are getting revenge and stopping Wesker 10 years later and Jill barly fits in the story and doesn't get to deliver the final blow with Chirs. That is the worst part of the entire series.

You mean Chris and Sheva killing Wesker was the worst part?

Finally the trailers ruined any surprise. With RE4 the thing that made it so creepy was you knew nothing at the start of the game. You had no idea what these people were infected with, who infected them, why they were infected, why Ashley was taken, who this group was, no idea what this place, you learned as you played the game. With 5, in one trailer you learn Wesker infected the people, why he infected, how he infected them, what he infected them with, and what his master plan was. It kind of reflects the game's nature. Chris went in prepared, unlike in RE1 and CV, he had much more intelligence and support. That is why I felt this game was more mission specific than the other games. And that doesn't bother me.

Thats an interesting way to put and it makes sense but I still feel Capcom could have kept the game survival horrorish like the past ones. Yes Chris was prepared but I don't think he was prepared for an entire outbreak to happen and I think Capcom could have played on that a little bit more. Maybe if Chris and Sheva weren't together the game would have felt like survival horror.

Mass Distraction wrote:
tion"]

toddx77 wrote:

Why would he though. Better yet why didn't the organziation send someone after him to kill him? The organization has plans for the world and surly if Wesker succeeded in his plans that wouldn't be well for them.

Spike991 wrote:
toddx77 wrote:
First of all Wesker was totally wrong.

That's what ive been sayin'!

and although i hated douchey wesker killing spencer off like he did, i probably wouldnt have it any other way. better to have his appearance short and sweet.

I would have atleast liked to see him a little longer I mean its the guy who created Umbrella. It would be like if in Star Wars the Emperor was only in Empire Strikes back and didn't show up in Return of the Jedi.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Why does GL hate the newer games?   Why does GL hate the newer games? - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 2:41 am

I still think that Jill's "death" is one of the greatest plot twists in the games.

toddx77 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

toddx77 wrote:
Why would he though. Better yet why didn't the organziation send someone after him to kill him? The organization has plans for the world and surly if Wesker succeeded in his plans that wouldn't be well for them.
Because the Organization wasn't what he needed to fullfill his own plans and he was through with them? I don't really think the Org had any people capable of killing Wesker as they propably didn't even know of the drug that was first needed in order to do so.

As for Spencer, well, they could've dragged his character along but there's only so much an old man in life support could do. He's death was just fine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why does GL hate the newer games?   Why does GL hate the newer games? - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next