HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?

Go down 
+9
weskersbarber
nekronuke
xExcel
Mass Distraction
Frozen pain
BOBLATHON
Spike991
NiteKrawler
Revan XI9
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
xExcel
Cerberus
Cerberus
xExcel

Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 2:52 pm

Revan XI9 wrote:
xExcel wrote:
nekronuke wrote:

@excel- that was a lil rude, he made a great argument. you argue with nite. he will demolish you :/
I agree with the 1st statement, he did make a great argument, but his defenses were weak.

As for the second statement, have you ever seen me in an argument, or are you just a NiteKrawler fanboy?

Nice. Cool

But how were my defenses weak?

(keep in mind I have only played the first mission in RE2)
that prolly explains a little
what i meant was like, u had plenty of chances to put out good comebacks and didn't exactly...take 'em. Either way u still do good
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 3:22 pm

Go ahead then, Excelsior. Make my goddamn day.
Back to top Go down
xExcel
Cerberus
Cerberus
xExcel

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 3:27 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Go ahead then, Excelsior. Make my goddamn day.
whoa whoa! Roid rage?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 3:36 pm

Just make your points. You've already wasted time with that post. Now I have to go to work which means I won't even be able to argue back until probably tomorrow sometime. Now, why would Leon win in a fight? You better do a good job with this. I'm tired of fanboy arguments.
Back to top Go down
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

Playstation Network ThanatosXI9

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 3:48 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Just make your points. You've already wasted time with that post. Now I have to go to work which means I won't even be able to argue back until probably tomorrow sometime. Now, why would Leon win in a fight? You better do a good job with this. I'm tired of fanboy arguments.

You had me fooled, as often as you disagree and hate on peoples opinion, I thought you tried to start fanboy arguments Wink

(Don't worry Nite I won't be helping him just you and him)

Well Spike, this should be good.
Back to top Go down
http://fallen-writings.tumblr.com/
xExcel
Cerberus
Cerberus
xExcel

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 4:20 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
It really depends
fist fight, knife fight, gun fight? what're we talkin'?
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 5:15 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:

Nite what do you work as?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 5:42 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

Nite what do you work as?
Didn't he once say he worked in a store of somekind? Or something like that.

@Excel: I think you should start with all of those. Just so that there's nothing left to add.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
M.van
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
M.van

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 6:05 pm

Chris

Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 7:16 pm

xExcel wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
It really depends

I had always wondered the stipulations too, like awhile back we had a Nemesis vs Wesker thread, and the fanboyism made it's way there.

I think logically Nemesis would win, no matter which way you put it, but I basically though of a normal environment, perhaps where the environment isn't used as some sort of weapon, just open area, one-on-one, no weapons, etc.

That is what should be with Chris & Leon too. Perhaps in a wrestling ring, or The Octagon!

That said, I like to think Chris would win in a gun fight, as we know of his marksmanship, and I can't think of anybody in the series that is a crackshot like him. Knife fight, it's not the size mate, but certainly Chris' six-inch Bowie knife would count for something, not to mention that mini machete he had in RE5. Fist fight...well one Haymaker from Chris and that's it.

Leon would certainly not win in a fist fight, remember any of his melee attacks in RE4? Mostly kicks, a suplex here & there, but nothing with punches, not even in the scenes. If it's a kick fight, Leon might win.Smile
Back to top Go down
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 8:57 pm

Spike991 wrote:
xExcel wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
It really depends

I had always wondered the stipulations too, like awhile back we had a Nemesis vs Wesker thread, and the fanboyism made it's way there.

I think logically Nemesis would win, no matter which way you put it, but I basically though of a normal environment, perhaps where the environment isn't used as some sort of weapon, just open area, one-on-one, no weapons, etc.

That is what should be with Chris & Leon too. Perhaps in a wrestling ring, or The Octagon!

That said, I like to think Chris would win in a gun fight, as we know of his marksmanship, and I can't think of anybody in the series that is a crackshot like him. Knife fight, it's not the size mate, but certainly Chris' six-inch Bowie knife would count for something, not to mention that mini machete he had in RE5. Fist fight...well one Haymaker from Chris and that's it.

Leon would certainly not win in a fist fight, remember any of his melee attacks in RE4? Mostly kicks, a suplex here & there, but nothing with punches, not even in the scenes. If it's a kick fight, Leon might win.Smile

Dude they are equal. If you look it takes Chris about 2 seconds to throw his punch. Leon in RE4 can dodge an attack in 1.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 4:40 pm

Excel is stalling. Fail. Who cares what the stipulations are? They each have a knife, a gun, and ground to stand on. Now come on and make a point. @Revan: Wesker can dodge in .00000000000001 second and Chris still whacked him a few times.
Back to top Go down
xExcel
Cerberus
Cerberus
xExcel

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 7:13 pm

Alright. Say Chris comes at Leon with his knife. From what we saw of his knife fight with Krauser, his reflexes are top notch. He knocked away a barrel and still dodged Krauser's following swipe, and even managed to cut the "superhuman" krauser's chest at one point. Granted, Chris's Knife is bigger than Krauser's, giving Leon less room for error. I doubt he'd fail, however.
Say Chris lunges at Leon, and Leon dodges, so Chris aims his "straight punch" at leon. Leon has been proven to have fast reflexes, without knives as well, dodging lasers, El Gigante swipes, thrown knives, even fast enough reflexes to launch a pocket grapple in time to save himself from a pit of spikes.
Say he isn't fast enough, and Chris still hits him. Leon can play through pain ez, continuing in his mission even after taking a bullet to the shoulder/chest area. After being stabbed by ada, and kicked in the groin, all he said was "sorry Ada" pretty smoothly. There are more examples, that's for later.
So that's done. Leon takes a chance while Chris is off gaurd(either stunned after Leon dodges, or at ease after punching Leon into a pile of rubble) and shoots 3 handgun bullets at Chris.
wut happens now?
Back to top Go down
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 11:28 pm

xExcel wrote:
Alright. Say Chris comes at Leon with his knife. From what we saw of his knife fight with Krauser, his reflexes are top notch. He knocked away a barrel and still dodged Krauser's following swipe, and even managed to cut the "superhuman" krauser's chest at one point. Granted, Chris's Knife is bigger than Krauser's, giving Leon less room for error. I doubt he'd fail, however.
Say Chris lunges at Leon, and Leon dodges, so Chris aims his "straight punch" at leon. Leon has been proven to have fast reflexes, without knives as well, dodging lasers, El Gigante swipes, thrown knives, even fast enough reflexes to launch a pocket grapple in time to save himself from a pit of spikes.
Say he isn't fast enough, and Chris still hits him. Leon can play through pain ez, continuing in his mission even after taking a bullet to the shoulder/chest area. After being stabbed by ada, and kicked in the groin, all he said was "sorry Ada" pretty smoothly. There are more examples, that's for later.
So that's done. Leon takes a chance while Chris is off gaurd(either stunned after Leon dodges, or at ease after punching Leon into a pile of rubble) and shoots 3 handgun bullets at Chris.
wut happens now?

Interesting point. Nite will beat it. Most likely finding a way to degrade Leon is some form or fashion along the way. That is what he always seems to do.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 8:41 am

I'll reply later. I have to get to work. And I don't degrade characters. That's just dumb. I give real evidence and if it is contradictory to what you believe, then you do what all fanboys do...say I'm degrading them or some such.
Back to top Go down
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 12:18 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
I'll reply later. I have to get to work. And I don't degrade characters. That's just dumb. I give real evidence and if it is contradictory to what you believe, then you do what all fanboys do...say I'm degrading them or some such.

The degrading thing was just a joke dude.

Sorry.

Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 4:43 pm

Excel, you still haven't made much of an argument. Argumentation isn't the act of role playing a fight between them and I'm not going to do it. You need to give evidence as to why Leon would win in a fight. It's not as hard as you are making it out to be. You seem to mainly be arguing for Leon's speed. I've already covered why Chris is just as fast, if not faster than Leon. As for Leon "playing through the pain", Chris can and has done the same thing. Canonically, Chris may have been bitten and poisoned by Yawn. Yet he was still able to make it through the night (with the help of Rebecca.) That may not be canon though...no one knows. But Chris did take a LOT of beatings from Wesker in numerous games and that, I think, is probably one of the worst beatings you can have in the series.
Back to top Go down
xExcel
Cerberus
Cerberus
xExcel

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 4:51 pm

Leon had to take care of that pain in the ass, ashley. All of Chris's partners have been self-dependent, at least to an extent
Chris may be a sharp shooter, but Leon has been described as a "genius" meaning he would probably think one-step ahead of Chris, regardless of Chris's speed or power.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 6:50 pm

Intelligence is not everything though. And it isn't like Chris is an idiot. He was a pilot for the miltary which takes a lot of mental prowess just to get through training. He also uses computers on a regular basis even though they are normal Windows XP style. Like in RE5 when he instantly looked up Jill's containment box. He used some in RE1 as well and I think he did in the 2003 Russian incident as well. I would say Leon is a bit smarter (even though the one who said it is a bit biased), but they are probably almost equally intelligent. It is like pitting Bruce Wayne against Edward Nigma in chess. Both would win some, lose some.
Back to top Go down
xExcel
Cerberus
Cerberus
xExcel

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 8:44 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Intelligence is not everything though. And it isn't like Chris is an idiot. He was a pilot for the miltary which takes a lot of mental prowess just to get through training. He also uses computers on a regular basis even though they are normal Windows XP style. Like in RE5 when he instantly looked up Jill's containment box. He used some in RE1 as well and I think he did in the 2003 Russian incident as well. I would say Leon is a bit smarter (even though the one who said it is a bit biased), but they are probably almost equally intelligent. It is like pitting Bruce Wayne against Edward Nigma in chess. Both would win some, lose some.
still, i doubt leon wouldnt be able to think ahead of chris, no matter how close their intelligence is. from what I've seen on Leon, his ability to predict, along with his fast reflexes, makes him a hard to hit target. he dodged an el gigante swipe without even 2 seconds to go "what the..."
i understand chris dodged a snake bite from point blank, but leon still seems faster at that kinda thing, given all the "dodge" commands in RE4, or perhaps the lack of them in RE5.
Who knows, Leon could be great with his fists, the thing is, the game never had it implemented
and like you said, it'd probably be a win-some lose-some with predicting chris the latter of which wouldnt exactly be an ubandance. Leon would still be able to keep his cool if Chris got him though
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 9:48 pm

So we agree that Leon is a bit more intelligent. That is one point in his favor. And admittedly, one I didn't think of. Want to make a new point? Such as strength or speed.
Back to top Go down
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 11:04 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
So we agree that Leon is a bit more intelligent. That is one point in his favor. And admittedly, one I didn't think of. Want to make a new point? Such as strength or speed.

I would say they are equal in speed. Look at everything they both dodged. But Chris has Leon beat in strength
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 11:15 pm

I'm not sure they are equal in speed actually. Leon hasn't showed much in the way of reflexes and speed.
Back to top Go down
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 11:25 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
I'm not sure they are equal in speed actually. Leon hasn't showed much in the way of reflexes and speed.

Are you joking?

The battle with the right hand, he back jumps within a second dodging his attacks.
Back to top Go down
xExcel
Cerberus
Cerberus
xExcel

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 11:40 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
You can't be serious
He dodged the U-3 with seconds to spare
He jumped across half a bridge, and pulled himself up
he ran up a frickin wall and backflipped off it to dodge a wall of lasers
Chris dodged a few lasers in U.C but it wasn't as badass as backflipping off a wall
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next