Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Hardest boss fight in RE EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Hardest boss fight in RE EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Hardest boss fight in RE EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Hardest boss fight in RE EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Hardest boss fight in RE EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Hardest boss fight in RE EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Hardest boss fight in RE EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Hardest boss fight in RE EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Hardest boss fight in RE EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Hardest boss fight in RE

Go down 
+15
R3SiD3NT 3vIl
bravotwozero007
Umbrella Spy
residentevilkid01
lyfesArcanum
nemesis_lover
Bernard
BioHazardMerc1
duralumin
Wesker
Ghost Leader
charlieRE2
Spike991
frodomir
Regenerator
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

Hardest boss fight in RE Empty
PostSubject: Hardest boss fight in RE   Hardest boss fight in RE EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 6:56 am

well the title says it all...what do you think is the hardest boss you had to fight in the RE games you played...mine was in Code Veronica X when you had to face the tyrant on the plane...I had the hardest time getting that bugger off the darn plane
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Hardest boss fight in RE   Hardest boss fight in RE EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 8:18 am

Not sure... RE 4 Krauser on Pro is a bit tricky... Not sure really
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Hardest boss fight in RE   Hardest boss fight in RE EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 10:53 am

Well, Krauser could be a bit tricky, but once you get the knife down, it is alot easier, but still tricky.Smile I think that Birkin in his 4th form, even though he isn't the hardest everytime, when he is, you are near death, and on edge the entire fight, he was a good one.Smile But Alexia in her 2nd form was annoying as well.Smile
Back to top Go down
charlieRE2
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
charlieRE2

Playstation Network The Beret

PostSubject: Re: Hardest boss fight in RE   Hardest boss fight in RE EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 11:37 am

Regenerator wrote:
well the title says it all...what do you think is the hardest boss you had to fight in the RE games you played...mine was in Code Veronica X when you had to face the tyrant on the plane...I had the hardest time getting that bugger off the darn plane

i do remember that being a pain in the a**.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Hardest boss fight in RE   Hardest boss fight in RE EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 1:07 pm

The second stage of the Alexia battle from Code Veronica. Trying to hit her was a pain.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Hardest boss fight in RE   Hardest boss fight in RE EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 1:22 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
The second stage of the Alexia battle from Code Veronica. Trying to hit her was a pain.

Yeah, & those stupid things that would come costantly come out and start attacking you with a tentacle thing..Sad

As for the T-078 from CV, you could just run around it in a a circle, it would waste time for the next buzzer to go off, and then you could send him packing.Smile
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Hardest boss fight in RE   Hardest boss fight in RE EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 4:28 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:

Yeah, & those stupid things that would come costantly come out and start attacking you with a tentacle thing..Sad

As for the T-078 from CV, you could just run around it in a a circle, it would waste time for the next buzzer to go off, and then you could send him packing.Smile
yeah most of the boss fights in Code Veronica were a pain
Back to top Go down
Wesker
Cerberus
Cerberus
Wesker

PostSubject: Re: Hardest boss fight in RE   Hardest boss fight in RE EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 5:23 pm

I'd say Nemesis. Not because it's difficult to be killed but because it kept reappearing everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Hardest boss fight in RE   Hardest boss fight in RE EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 5:52 pm

Wesker wrote:
I'd say Nemesis. Not because it's difficult to be killed but because it kept reappearing everywhere.
yeah I agree...that was the first RE game that I played and Nemesis was annoying when he kept popping up to stop me
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Hardest boss fight in RE   Hardest boss fight in RE EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 6:37 pm

Regenerator wrote:
Wesker wrote:
yeah I agree...that was the first RE game that I played and Nemesis was annoying when he kept popping up to stop me

It is too bad that UC didn't make him as terryfying as he should have been, instead of running at you relentlessly, he just walked most of the time in Umbrella Chronicles, and he sounde wierd, plust they didn't show his best victim, Brad.Sad
Back to top Go down
duralumin
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
duralumin

PostSubject: Re: Hardest boss fight in RE   Hardest boss fight in RE EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 6:46 pm

Regenerator wrote:
I'm with you 100%. That Tyrant was NOT a typical fight, very difficult.
Back to top Go down
http://www.independenceproductions.gobot.com
BioHazardMerc1
Zombie
Zombie
BioHazardMerc1

Playstation Network Charlz0r

PostSubject: Re: Hardest boss fight in RE   Hardest boss fight in RE EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 7:16 pm

Nemesis when Jill was poisoned, really confusing because the poison hides your hp so you have to heal every hits.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Hardest boss fight in RE   Hardest boss fight in RE EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 11:22 pm

stewiegriffin_1108 wrote:
Nemesis when Jill was poisoned, really confusing because the poison hides your hp so you have to heal every hits.

Yeah, and the same thing happened with Noseratu, but of course when you are really near death in CV, Claire begins to limp really slow.Smile
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Hardest boss fight in RE   Hardest boss fight in RE EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 11:50 am

Spike991 wrote:
stewiegriffin_1108 wrote:

Yeah, and the same thing happened with Noseratu, but of course when you are really near death in CV, Claire begins to limp really slow.Smile
speaking of Nosferatu he was another though guy in RE...I just had trouble hitting him in the heart with the sniper rifle
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Hardest boss fight in RE   Hardest boss fight in RE EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 11:58 am

Regenerator wrote:

speaking of Nosferatu he was another though guy in RE...I just had trouble hitting him in the heart with the sniper rifle

I didn't have too much trouble actually getting him in the heart, but it was just that I would always run out of ammo, I wonder if I even need another gun other than Alfred's rifle? Has anyone been able to kill Nosferatu with just the sniper?
Back to top Go down
Bernard
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Bernard

PostSubject: Re: Hardest boss fight in RE   Hardest boss fight in RE EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 12:46 pm

None of those were good adversaries agains THIS MOTHERFUCKER RIGHT HERE!
lol
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Hardest boss fight in RE   Hardest boss fight in RE EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 9:22 am

Who?
Back to top Go down
nemesis_lover
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Hardest boss fight in RE   Hardest boss fight in RE EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 7:44 pm

Ok this one is hard, but I would have to say the one boss to get me mad was the Tyrant from C.V, when playing for the first time I had no idea that I'd need loads of fire arrows in order to take him down, so I had to start over again and this time make sure I collected enough ammo for the fight. Overall C.V must be one of the most challenging Resident Evil games out there, but also enjoyable.
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Hardest boss fight in RE   Hardest boss fight in RE EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 7:46 pm

nemesis_lover wrote:
Ok this one is hard, but I would have to say the one boss to get me mad was the Tyrant from C.V, when playing for the first time I had no idea that I'd need loads of fire arrows in order to take him down, so I had to start over again and this time make sure I collected enough ammo for the fight. Overall C.V must be one of the most challenging Resident Evil games out there, but also enjoyable.
I'm glad in not the only one who though CV was the most challenging RE game Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Hardest boss fight in RE   Hardest boss fight in RE EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 1:57 am

Regenerator wrote:
I'm glad in not the only one who though CV was the most challenging RE game Very Happy

Yeah, CVX was one of the most difficult, that fight was difficult the first time, but you can just run around him repeatedley until the thing activates again so that you can send him flying.Smile
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Hardest boss fight in RE   Hardest boss fight in RE EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 1:35 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Regenerator wrote:

Yeah, CVX was one of the most difficult, that fight was difficult the first time, but you can just run around him repeatedley until the thing activates again so that you can send him flying.Smile
the thing is though Spike is that it is nearly impossible to run around him on the plane...he always ends up hitting you when you try
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Hardest boss fight in RE   Hardest boss fight in RE EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 4:21 pm

Regenerator wrote:
the thing is though Spike is that it is nearly impossible to run around him on the plane...he always ends up hitting you when you try

Sometimes, it is almost a 50/50, but you can usually get a few laps before he knocks you down & trys to claw you in the ground.Smile
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: Hardest boss fight in RE   Hardest boss fight in RE EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 11:27 am

Resident evil 4 I'd have to say the the hardest boss for me was the Lake Monster. All of the others were very simple to kill using the one rule I have learned from RE and always abide by, (this applies greatly to Saddler and Salazar). The rule is: When there is a giant eyeball that does not belong to you, shoot it. Always.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Hardest boss fight in RE   Hardest boss fight in RE EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 11:40 am

lyfesArcanum wrote:
Resident evil 4 I'd have to say the the hardest boss for me was the Lake Monster. All of the others were very simple to kill using the one rule I have learned from RE and always abide by, (this applies greatly to Saddler and Salazar). The rule is: When there is a giant eyeball that does not belong to you, shoot it. Always.

Oh yes, the Del Lago was a real pain, especially if you found yourself without any health.Smile
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: Hardest boss fight in RE   Hardest boss fight in RE EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 11:46 am

Spike991 wrote:
Oh yes, the Del Lago was a real pain, especially if you found yourself without any health.Smile

Yes, that had to be the most annoying thing. Plus, I found it more difficult to aim the stupid harpoons than any of the guns.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hardest boss fight in RE   Hardest boss fight in RE Empty

Back to top Go down

Hardest boss fight in RE
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next