HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Who is a better gymnast, Leon or Chris???? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Who is a better gymnast, Leon or Chris???? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Who is a better gymnast, Leon or Chris???? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Who is a better gymnast, Leon or Chris???? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Who is a better gymnast, Leon or Chris???? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Who is a better gymnast, Leon or Chris???? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Who is a better gymnast, Leon or Chris???? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Who is a better gymnast, Leon or Chris???? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Who is a better gymnast, Leon or Chris???? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is a better gymnast, Leon or Chris????

Go down 
+4
weskersbarber
Revan XI9
xExcel
Spike991
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Who is a better gymnast?
Leon Kennedy
Who is a better gymnast, Leon or Chris???? Vote_lcap86%Who is a better gymnast, Leon or Chris???? Vote_rcap
 86% [ 12 ]
Chris Redfield
Who is a better gymnast, Leon or Chris???? Vote_lcap14%Who is a better gymnast, Leon or Chris???? Vote_rcap
 14% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 14

AuthorMessage
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Who is a better gymnast, Leon or Chris???? Empty
PostSubject: Who is a better gymnast, Leon or Chris????   Who is a better gymnast, Leon or Chris???? EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 7:35 am

Well in case anyone who regular visits the Related topics hasn't realized by the topic title, this is more of a mock thread, but we can take it seriously though, as serious as we do any other...

Anyway, the point being how if it's Who Is Stronger between Leon & Chris, it seems that people who prefer Leon, as a character, will choose him, although he isn't stronger, while I imagine Chris fans are a bit more logical, in that they can say that Leon is more of a gymnast, and not just choose him because they have a preferrence for him.

Anyway, I vote Leon.
Back to top Go down
xExcel
Cerberus
Cerberus
xExcel

PostSubject: Re: Who is a better gymnast, Leon or Chris????   Who is a better gymnast, Leon or Chris???? EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 9:47 am

Most Leon "fanboys" don't just vote for him becus "OMFG HE'S SO FRICKIN COOL"
they're his fanboys for a reason
you can label me a fanboy if you think it'll make you look better for sayin' it, but I definitely vote Leon

Chris has all that bulky muscle now, and he is fast, but I doubt he can manuever half as well as Leon can
Back to top Go down
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

Playstation Network ThanatosXI9

PostSubject: Re: Who is a better gymnast, Leon or Chris????   Who is a better gymnast, Leon or Chris???? EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 9:50 am

Leon hands down.

C'mon. He can backflip in the air.
Back to top Go down
http://fallen-writings.tumblr.com/
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Who is a better gymnast, Leon or Chris????   Who is a better gymnast, Leon or Chris???? EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 11:06 am

xExcel wrote:
you can label me a fanboy if you think it'll make you look better for sayin' it, but I definitely vote Leon

Chris has all that bulky muscle now, and he is fast, but I doubt he can manuever half as well as Leon can

I could call you a fanboy, and look FRICKIN COOL while doing so, but that wasn't the point. Most Leon fanboys ignore the title of a thread asking who is stronger between Leon & somebody who is obviously stronger, and simply choose Leon as if it were who is better, or whose your favorite.

I don't care about the reasons that somebody might be a Leon fanboy, sometimes they can take it to an annoying level, sometimes they are just cool people who happen to really like Leon, seen them both, but obviously there was a fair share of the first on that other thread.

Hopefully I've cleared up my points & reasons and crossed my T's and dotted my I's, and if you feel guilty about what I said about Leon fanboys(some, not all) ignoring all logic in favor of Mr. Kennedy, then you might have some things to think about, if not, then you're probably fine.

Might I also add that the other side of my point was that Chris fanboys, or just fans as we have here on REF won't do what a majority of the Leon fanboys do.

And on another note, while Nite doesn't like Leon fanboys, or probably just all, I find the Wesker fanboys particular annoying, perhaps with him being the most recent victim of this.
Back to top Go down
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

PostSubject: Re: Who is a better gymnast, Leon or Chris????   Who is a better gymnast, Leon or Chris???? EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 11:11 am

Spike991 wrote:
xExcel wrote:

I could call you a fanboy, and look FRICKIN COOL while doing so, but that wasn't the point. Most Leon fanboys ignore the title of a thread asking who is stronger between Leon & somebody who is obviously stronger, and simply choose Leon as if it were who is better, or whose your favorite.

I don't care about the reasons that somebody might be a Leon fanboy, sometimes they can take it to an annoying level, sometimes they are just cool people who happen to really like Leon, seen them both, but obviously there was a fair share of the first on that other thread.

Hopefully I've cleared up my points & reasons and crossed my T's and dotted my I's, and if you feel guilty about what I said about Leon fanboys(some, not all) ignoring all logic in favor of Mr. Kennedy, then you might have some things to think about, if not, then you're probably fine.

Might I also add that the other side of my point was that Chris fanboys, or just fans as we have here on REF won't do what a majority of the Leon fanboys do.

And on another note, while Nite doesn't like Leon fanboys, or probably just all, I find the Wesker fanboys particular annoying, perhaps with him being the most recent victim of this.

I am just curious witch one am I?

I won't get offended.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Who is a better gymnast, Leon or Chris????   Who is a better gymnast, Leon or Chris???? EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 11:17 am

Spike is spot on about the leon fanboys. I voted Leon yet i still prefer Chris overall whilst you would never get a Leon fanboy vote for Chris ahead of Leon in Anything.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Who is a better gymnast, Leon or Chris????   Who is a better gymnast, Leon or Chris???? EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 11:23 am

Revan XI9 wrote:

I won't get offended.

Oh I'm not worried about that, but I think that's up to you to decide, not for me to tell you.Smile

Basically use what I said as a basis, which one describes you?
Back to top Go down
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

PostSubject: Re: Who is a better gymnast, Leon or Chris????   Who is a better gymnast, Leon or Chris???? EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 11:25 am

Spike991 wrote:
Revan XI9 wrote:

I won't get offended.

Oh I'm not worried about that, but I think that's up to you to decide, not for me to tell you.Smile

Basically use what I said as a basis, which one describes you?

... DAMN IT! I think I am a Leon fanboy.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Who is a better gymnast, Leon or Chris????   Who is a better gymnast, Leon or Chris???? EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 3:34 pm

Obviously you are Revan. Big time. And Excel is an even bigger one...I can tell already. Anyway, this is an excellent thread...but not for the reasons some might think. I saw it and made up my mind before I even clicked it. I instantly clicked Leon and saw that as of right now, 6 voted for Leon, 0 for Chris. Then I read Spike's original post and laughed my ass off. Apparently...Chris fans do use more logic than Leon fans. I like both characters, as I have made clear before. This fanboy phenomenon is disgusting though. Fanboys MUST realize that they are only hurting the character they love so much by being such blind sheep. It's ridiculous. And yes, Wesker is a victim of fanboyism. I love Wesker. He's my favorite video game antagonist ever. But even I realize that his time has ended. And that's the way it should be. That's what separates fans from fanboys. Just...think about it.
Back to top Go down
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

PostSubject: Re: Who is a better gymnast, Leon or Chris????   Who is a better gymnast, Leon or Chris???? EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 3:43 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Obviously you are Revan. Big time. And Excel is an even bigger one...I can tell already. Anyway, this is an excellent thread...but not for the reasons some might think. I saw it and made up my mind before I even clicked it. I instantly clicked Leon and saw that as of right now, 6 voted for Leon, 0 for Chris. Then I read Spike's original post and laughed my ass off. Apparently...Chris fans do use more logic than Leon fans. I like both characters, as I have made clear before. This fanboy phenomenon is disgusting though. Fanboys MUST realize that they are only hurting the character they love so much by being such blind sheep. It's ridiculous. And yes, Wesker is a victim of fanboyism. I love Wesker. He's my favorite video game antagonist ever. But even I realize that his time has ended. And that's the way it should be. That's what separates fans from fanboys. Just...think about it.

I know. I just never saw myself as a fanboy. Could you show me some of the fanboys you keep talking about Nite?

Not on this site everywhere else.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Who is a better gymnast, Leon or Chris????   Who is a better gymnast, Leon or Chris???? EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 3:45 pm

Go look anywhere. For RE, I only come here. And I get enough fanboyism here. I see 360 fanboyism and even some PS3 fanboyism at a certain PS news site and it makes me sick.
Back to top Go down
xExcel
Cerberus
Cerberus
xExcel

PostSubject: Re: Who is a better gymnast, Leon or Chris????   Who is a better gymnast, Leon or Chris???? EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 4:33 pm

im not a leon fanboy. i can admit Chris would probably kick Leon's ass in a fight(though Leon wouldn't go down THAT ez)
Leon is definitely one of my top 5 video game characters ever(chris is there too)

I may come off as a fanboy, but the only RE games I been playing lately have Leon in them.
Back to top Go down
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

PostSubject: Re: Who is a better gymnast, Leon or Chris????   Who is a better gymnast, Leon or Chris???? EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 4:36 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Go look anywhere. For RE, I only come here. And I get enough fanboyism here. I see 360 fanboyism and even some PS3 fanboyism at a certain PS news site and it makes me sick.

360 and PS3 fanboyism? Why the hell would someone become a fanboy of one system over the other? The are both just entertainment machines.

I like them both equally. You don't seem to be a fanboy of anything so I am guessing you like 360 and PS3 equally.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Who is a better gymnast, Leon or Chris????   Who is a better gymnast, Leon or Chris???? EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 5:40 pm

Revan XI9 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

360 and PS3 fanboyism? Why the hell would someone become a fanboy of one system over the other? The are both just entertainment machines.

I like them both equally. You don't seem to be a fanboy of anything so I am guessing you like 360 and PS3 equally.
Well, why would anyone become a fanboy/girl of anything? That's just how it is. F.e. I have a PS3 and would never buy a 360 or God forbid Wii, but I'm still not dissing those consoles. Well, maybe a little bit dissing on the Wii. But that's just personal reasons.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Who is a better gymnast, Leon or Chris????   Who is a better gymnast, Leon or Chris???? EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 7:09 pm

xExcel wrote:
I may come off as a fanboy, but the only RE games I been playing lately have Leon in them.

Well the same thing kind of happens to me...

In that when I think about which character I like most, which female character is my favorite, it is kind of dicated by what I had been playing most recently, so if I was playing RE1, RE3 or RE5, I'd probably go with Jill, if I had played CVX or watched Degeneration, I fancy Claire, and if I played RE2 or RE4, then Ada is topping my list.
Back to top Go down
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

PostSubject: Re: Who is a better gymnast, Leon or Chris????   Who is a better gymnast, Leon or Chris???? EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 8:07 pm

Spike991 wrote:
xExcel wrote:

Well the same thing kind of happens to me...

In that when I think about which character I like most, which female character is my favorite, it is kind of dicated by what I had been playing most recently, so if I was playing RE1, RE3 or RE5, I'd probably go with Jill, if I had played CVX or watched Degeneration, I fancy Claire, and if I played RE2 or RE4, then Ada is topping my list.

It is probably like that with most of us.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Who is a better gymnast, Leon or Chris????   Who is a better gymnast, Leon or Chris???? EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 8:29 pm

Revan XI9 wrote:

Probably, but I don't take any of those characters and go fanboy on any threads, despite preferrences or anything.

So would being a big Leon fan be because of a lack of other cool characters? Or maybe a lack of knowledge of other cool characters? Perhaps a different reason entirely.

Back to top Go down
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

PostSubject: Re: Who is a better gymnast, Leon or Chris????   Who is a better gymnast, Leon or Chris???? EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 8:39 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Revan XI9 wrote:

Probably, but I don't take any of those characters and go fanboy on any threads, despite preferrences or anything.

So would being a big Leon fan be because of a lack of other cool characters? Or maybe a lack of knowledge of other cool characters? Perhaps a different reason entirely.

I like Leon a lot for his personality. Kinda layed back, Not really in a rush.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Who is a better gymnast, Leon or Chris????   Who is a better gymnast, Leon or Chris???? EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 4:44 pm

Why would anyone become a fanboy of Leon or Chris? They are just characters made for entertainment. And no, I do not like the PS3 and 360 equally. I hate the 360. But I'm still not a PS3 fanboy.
Back to top Go down
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

PostSubject: Re: Who is a better gymnast, Leon or Chris????   Who is a better gymnast, Leon or Chris???? EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 7:32 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Why would anyone become a fanboy of Leon or Chris? They are just characters made for entertainment. And no, I do not like the PS3 and 360 equally. I hate the 360. But I'm still not a PS3 fanboy.

Why the hell do you hate the 360? I love it.......did the 360 touch you Nite?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Who is a better gymnast, Leon or Chris????   Who is a better gymnast, Leon or Chris???? EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 4:44 pm

Because it is just a pretty bad system all around.
Back to top Go down
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

PostSubject: Re: Who is a better gymnast, Leon or Chris????   Who is a better gymnast, Leon or Chris???? EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 5:10 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Because it is just a pretty bad system all around.

It has been very good to me so far.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Who is a better gymnast, Leon or Chris????   Who is a better gymnast, Leon or Chris???? EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 6:44 pm

It doesn't offer nearly enough for me. I can only take so many alien shooters.
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Who is a better gymnast, Leon or Chris????   Who is a better gymnast, Leon or Chris???? EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 7:58 pm

Im voting for Leon in this one becasue of what I saw in RE4 from him
Back to top Go down
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

PostSubject: Re: Who is a better gymnast, Leon or Chris????   Who is a better gymnast, Leon or Chris???? EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 9:14 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
It doesn't offer nearly enough for me. I can only take so many alien shooters.

...Alien shooters?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is a better gymnast, Leon or Chris????   Who is a better gymnast, Leon or Chris???? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who is a better gymnast, Leon or Chris????
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next