HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?

Go down 
+9
weskersbarber
nekronuke
xExcel
Mass Distraction
Frozen pain
BOBLATHON
Spike991
NiteKrawler
Revan XI9
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
BOBLATHON
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
BOBLATHON

Playstation Network BOBLATHON

Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 11:19 pm

I got button happy and accidentally posted... hmmm.

I love internet fights, so pointless yet so fun.

Last edited by BOBLATHON on Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

Playstation Network ThanatosXI9

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 11:21 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Last post tonight. Yes, Revan, you have made actual arguments. Unlike that FrozenPain character. I agree that they are both about equal, but I think Chris has a bit of an edge over Leon. And as far as I can see, Chris having the edge seems to have a bit more in the way of evidence. But please, never think I am being sensitive on here. Being the argumentative person I am here, I have been through every scenario you can think of that could "hurt my feelings". I've argued with Jamesy and PE so I think I know better than to keep my cold shriveled heart on my sleeve. Anyway, you forfeit, so I win. Even if you did forfeit for the sake of maturity. Razz Now...resume derailment.

I am glad we cleared that up Nite. Now I can sleep knowing that I put up a fight good enough to get even you to accept that even though Chris has the edge Leon is a very close match.

Also the same goes for you Nite never think I am sensitive and I will do the same.
Back to top Go down
http://fallen-writings.tumblr.com/
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 8:35 am

Technically, when someone posts something as derogatory as "go to hell", it shows a bit of sensitivity. I know it didn't for you, but generally it does. Anyway, I always thought Leon was a close match. My mind wasn't changed or anything. See, unlike fanboys, I know how to give credit where credit is due. If you look at any past arguments I've had about Leon, you will see that the only thing I dislike about him is his fanboy following.
Back to top Go down
Frozen pain
User BANNED
User BANNED
Frozen pain

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 11:37 am

OMG !!!

I feel like I'm going to Hate Chris !!! 4 ever now !!!

Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 1:43 pm

Frozen pain wrote:
OMG !!!

I feel like I'm going to Hate Chris !!! 4 ever now !!!

Why? That's dumb.
Back to top Go down
Frozen pain
User BANNED
User BANNED
Frozen pain

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 2:55 pm

BECOZ OF U !!!!!!!???

GOT IT !?
Back to top Go down
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 7:58 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Technically, when someone posts something as derogatory as "go to hell", it shows a bit of sensitivity. I know it didn't for you, but generally it does. Anyway, I always thought Leon was a close match. My mind wasn't changed or anything. See, unlike fanboys, I know how to give credit where credit is due. If you look at any past arguments I've had about Leon, you will see that the only thing I dislike about him is his fanboy following.

Wait. You do not like him because he is popular?

Lol. Whatever you say.

And yes that is pretty dumb man.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 9:23 pm

No no no...I don't dislike him totally. I'm just saying the ONLY thing I dislike about him is his fanboy following. Everything else about him is great I say.
Back to top Go down
BOBLATHON
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
BOBLATHON

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 10:28 pm

I hate him because people worship at his feet. It just seems the games that he stars in are the ones where people jump in on the bandwagon and most (not all) do not give the other games the respect they deserve. That and 9 times out of 10 it's because he jumped through some lasers and knows some gibberish martial arts or that he is so fast. By that logic Jill would whoop Leon's ass right? I hate what they did with his character. I could somewhat tolerate him as the naive rookie cop but the new personality they have given him just makes me think of him as a CSI Miami David Carusoe wannabe teenie boppin look at my cool leather jacket, got my haircut from the cover of Cosmo bitch.
Back to top Go down
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 6:48 am

BOBLATHON wrote:
I hate him because people worship at his feet. It just seems the games that he stars in are the ones where people jump in on the bandwagon and most (not all) do not give the other games the respect they deserve. That and 9 times out of 10 it's because he jumped through some lasers and knows some gibberish martial arts or that he is so fast. By that logic Jill would whoop Leon's ass right? I hate what they did with his character. I could somewhat tolerate him as the naive rookie cop but the new personality they have given him just makes me think of him as a CSI Miami David Carusoe wannabe teenie boppin look at my cool leather jacket, got my haircut from the cover of Cosmo bitch.

@Nite. I agree with that now.

@Bob. That is your opinion and that's cool. I did think Leon was to emo in Degeneration, but I liked what they did with him in 4.

Also I am not gonna lie. I really like his hairstyle. I know I know. ''Chris's is better'' I have had my beating for liking his hair in another forum(Halo forum) I just think the way his hair is done looks cool.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 12:07 pm

Revan XI9 wrote:
Also I am not gonna lie. I really like his hairstyle. I know I know. ''Chris's is better'' I have had my beating for liking his hair in another forum(Halo forum) I just think the way his hair is done looks cool.
People used to say that I have the same kind of hair as he does. The army took it away though Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
BOBLATHON
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
BOBLATHON

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 9:39 pm

Revan XI9 wrote:
BOBLATHON wrote:

@Bob. That is your opinion and that's cool. I did think Leon was to emo in Degeneration, but I liked what they did with him in 4.

You know what, If there was a who's hair is better poll, I would throw up in my mouth.
Back to top Go down
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 9:57 pm

BOBLATHON wrote:
Revan XI9 wrote:
BOBLATHON wrote:

You know what, If there was a who's hair is better poll, I would throw up in my mouth.

*resists urge to make a ''whos hair is better poll*

lol!
Back to top Go down
BOBLATHON
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
BOBLATHON

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 11:36 pm

That might actually win the gayest thread ever award..... I mean, come on!!!! Have some dignity man, don't do it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xExcel
Cerberus
Cerberus
xExcel

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 11:15 pm

No offense, Revan, but you did one terrible ass job at defending Leon. I'd do better.
Back to top Go down
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 11:21 pm

xExcel wrote:
No offense, Revan, but you did one terrible ass job at defending Leon. I'd do better.

Much offense xExcel but I don't really give a damn what you think.
Back to top Go down
xExcel
Cerberus
Cerberus
xExcel

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 11:29 pm

Revan XI9 wrote:
xExcel wrote:

See, some of your responses contained statements like that, which made you look bad, which, in consequence, made your entire argument look bad, making Leon look bad.

Not to mention you missed many key aspects of Leon's background, which could have easily countered some of Nite's arguments.

I mean, you did good man. It's just....

Leon shouldn't have lost this debate.
Back to top Go down
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 11:35 pm

xExcel wrote:
Revan XI9 wrote:
xExcel wrote:

See, some of your responses contained statements like that, which made you look bad, which, in consequence, made your entire argument look bad, making Leon look bad.

Not to mention you missed many key aspects of Leon's background, which could have easily countered some of Nite's arguments.

Wait..you think Leon is better? Me and you are going to get along just fine Strangah.
Back to top Go down
xExcel
Cerberus
Cerberus
xExcel

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 11:38 pm

Revan XI9 wrote:
xExcel wrote:
Revan XI9 wrote:
xExcel wrote:

Wait..you think Leon is better? Me and you are going to get along just fine Strangah.
hell yea!

I want a shot at the Chris fanboys lol
Back to top Go down
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 11:39 pm

Uh oh Nite. Looks like a Leon fanboy. Your worst enemy.
Back to top Go down
xExcel
Cerberus
Cerberus
xExcel

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 11:44 pm

Revan XI9 wrote:
im a girl

jk, im not a fanboy though. I just want to try what you did
Back to top Go down
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 11:52 pm

xExcel wrote:
Revan XI9 wrote:
im a girl

jk, im not a fanboy though. I just want to try what you did

Go right ahead I am sure Nite would be up for another argument.
Back to top Go down
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 1:14 am

hey! another girl on the forum. so rare nowadays. So, nite, how goes the ongoing fight against the neverending stream of fanboys?

@excel- that was a lil rude, he made a great argument. you argue with nite. he will demolish you :/
Back to top Go down
xExcel
Cerberus
Cerberus
xExcel

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 6:33 am

nekronuke wrote:

@excel- that was a lil rude, he made a great argument. you argue with nite. he will demolish you :/
I agree with the 1st statement, he did make a great argument, but his defenses were weak.

As for the second statement, have you ever seen me in an argument, or are you just a NiteKrawler fanboy?
Back to top Go down
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 9:49 am

xExcel wrote:
nekronuke wrote:

I agree with the 1st statement, he did make a great argument, but his defenses were weak.

As for the second statement, have you ever seen me in an argument, or are you just a NiteKrawler fanboy?

Nice. Cool

But how were my defenses weak?

(keep in mind I have only played the first mission in RE2)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next