HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Leon S Kennedy and Chris Redfield! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Leon S Kennedy and Chris Redfield! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Leon S Kennedy and Chris Redfield! EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Leon S Kennedy and Chris Redfield! EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Leon S Kennedy and Chris Redfield! EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Leon S Kennedy and Chris Redfield! EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Leon S Kennedy and Chris Redfield! EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Leon S Kennedy and Chris Redfield! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Leon S Kennedy and Chris Redfield! EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Leon S Kennedy and Chris Redfield!

Go down 
+2
NiteKrawler
Jamesy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

Leon S Kennedy and Chris Redfield! Empty
PostSubject: Leon S Kennedy and Chris Redfield!   Leon S Kennedy and Chris Redfield! EmptyFri May 08, 2009 3:37 pm

I read somewhere on this forum or another forum that Chris Redfiled could break Leon S Kennedy in half in terms of physical strength? Well I don't think thats really true since Leon held his own against Jack Krauser who looked bigger than Chris Redfiled.

Does anybody here agree with me?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Leon S Kennedy and Chris Redfield!   Leon S Kennedy and Chris Redfield! EmptyFri May 08, 2009 3:41 pm

Jamesy wrote:
I read somewhere on this forum or another forum that Chris Redfiled could break Leon S Kennedy in half in terms of physical strength? Well I don't think thats really true since Leon held his own against Jack Krauser who looked bigger than Chris Redfiled.

Does anybody here agree with me?

If you are referring to the "Who is stronger?" thread, then what people, inlcuding me, were saying was that Chris is physically stronger than Leon. It wasn't "Who would win in a fight?". The reason Leon beat Krauser was because Leon had more skill and was smarter. Not because of his strength.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Leon S Kennedy and Chris Redfield!   Leon S Kennedy and Chris Redfield! EmptyFri May 08, 2009 6:19 pm

Hmmm, did you really think that someone meant that Chris could literally tear Leon in half?...

Well anyway despite those exagerations, I think Chris is definately stronger, although that thread turned more into a popularity contest, and even though Leon fought and defeated Krauser, it was for reasons other than physical abilities, although Leon is very skilled, he was kind of a clever, and very lucky guy, as Ada said, "practically a genius", don't know if I would quite say that, but he is very skilled, but even so I doubt he would be able to defeat Chris, although these two guys would really have no logical reason to fight.Smile
Back to top Go down
Indiana Jones
Zombie
Zombie
Indiana Jones

PostSubject: Re: Leon S Kennedy and Chris Redfield!   Leon S Kennedy and Chris Redfield! EmptyFri May 08, 2009 8:36 pm

Bah, Leon would slice him up to bits with his knife skills, or maybe a round house kick to his face, lol
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Leon S Kennedy and Chris Redfield!   Leon S Kennedy and Chris Redfield! EmptyFri May 08, 2009 8:45 pm

Indiana Jones wrote:
Bah, Leon would slice him up to bits with his knife skills, or maybe a round house kick to his face, lol

I think Chris is pretty keen in knife combat and just hand to hand.Smile And if it went anything like the first Leon v Krauser fight, where Krauser would have killed Leon, then I think Chris would do that much better.Smile
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Leon S Kennedy and Chris Redfield!   Leon S Kennedy and Chris Redfield! EmptyFri May 08, 2009 8:52 pm

Chris would crush Leon with his giant arms. lol!
Back to top Go down
Indiana Jones
Zombie
Zombie
Indiana Jones

PostSubject: Re: Leon S Kennedy and Chris Redfield!   Leon S Kennedy and Chris Redfield! EmptyFri May 08, 2009 9:16 pm

lol, it would just be a repeat of when Bruce Li fought Chuck Norris, Leon being Bruce Li

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYHZEu7Y7DU

no, but seriously, this is really funny
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Leon S Kennedy and Chris Redfield!   Leon S Kennedy and Chris Redfield! EmptySat May 09, 2009 9:57 am

What a classic fight.Smile

But I am sure that Leon doesn't move quite as quickly as Lee.Smile
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: Leon S Kennedy and Chris Redfield!   Leon S Kennedy and Chris Redfield! EmptySat May 09, 2009 10:43 am

Spike991 wrote:

Well, with the acrobatic skills he demonstrated in Degeneration, I'm sure he could evade Chris.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Leon S Kennedy and Chris Redfield!   Leon S Kennedy and Chris Redfield! EmptySat May 09, 2009 10:44 am

lyfesArcanum wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

Well, with the acrobatic skills he demonstrated in Degeneration, I'm sure he could evade Chris.

But Chris is still fast, strong, can take a real beating.Smile Leon would not get knocked out in the first 2 seconds, but I think logically Chris would win.Smile
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: Leon S Kennedy and Chris Redfield!   Leon S Kennedy and Chris Redfield! EmptySat May 09, 2009 10:45 am

Spike991 wrote:
lyfesArcanum wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

But Chris is still fast, strong, can take a real beating.Smile Leon would not get knocked out in the first 2 seconds, but I think logically Chris would win.Smile
The next question that pops to my mind is: Why are they fighting in the first place? Aren't they on the same side? Smile
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Leon S Kennedy and Chris Redfield!   Leon S Kennedy and Chris Redfield! EmptySat May 09, 2009 10:48 am

lyfesArcanum wrote:
The next question that pops to my mind is: Why are they fighting in the first place? Aren't they on the same side? Smile

That is the same thing I was wondering, and why this topic became such a huge debate, as in the other thread it asked who was stronger, either Leon or Chris.....and it somehow spawned off this one to continue it...
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: Leon S Kennedy and Chris Redfield!   Leon S Kennedy and Chris Redfield! EmptySat May 09, 2009 11:02 am

Spike991 wrote:
lyfesArcanum wrote:

That is the same thing I was wondering, and why this topic became such a huge debate, as in the other thread it asked who was stronger, either Leon or Chris.....and it somehow spawned off this one to continue it...
Yeah, what's with the whole new topic? The other was exactly the same I thought.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Leon S Kennedy and Chris Redfield!   Leon S Kennedy and Chris Redfield! EmptySat May 09, 2009 11:03 am

lyfesArcanum wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
lyfesArcanum wrote:

Yeah, what's with the whole new topic? The other was exactly the same I thought.

I am assuming it was because of the confusion on the other one, where everyone thought it was who was 'better' rather than 'stronger' like the topic had asked....
Back to top Go down
Indiana Jones
Zombie
Zombie
Indiana Jones

PostSubject: Re: Leon S Kennedy and Chris Redfield!   Leon S Kennedy and Chris Redfield! EmptySat May 09, 2009 11:13 am

Yeah, im sure if chris got a hold of Leon, he would crush him, if they were thrown in a room, with nothing in it, yeah im sure chris would win in a hand-to-hand brawl. But when in real life does that happen? Theres always an environment and weapons for disposal, therefore, its pretty fair game, and sure Chris might be kicking his ass one minute, but then he might die the next from something unexpected.

oh and Chris aint fast... Leon ran up a fucking wall and did a back flip over a laser. I dont even know if bruce li could do that lol!

@Spike: Btw, Ive been meaning to ask this, who is that next to wesker in your avatar? It sorta looks like Richard Waugh, god I wish he did weskers voice in part 5

Last edited by Indiana Jones on Sat May 09, 2009 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Leon S Kennedy and Chris Redfield!   Leon S Kennedy and Chris Redfield! EmptySat May 09, 2009 11:16 am

Indiana Jones wrote:
Yeah, im sure if chris got a hold of Leon, he would crush him, if they were thrown in a room, with nothing in it, yeah im sure chris would win in a hand-to-hand brawl. But when in real life does that happen? Theres always an environment and weapons for disposal, therefore, its pretty fair game, and sure Chris might be kicking his ass one minute, but then he might die the next from something unexpected.

oh and Chris aint fast... Leon ran up a fucking wall and did a back flip over a laser. I dont even know if bruce li could do that

Well that was a piece of gameplay, definately exagerated, just like Chris & Jill in UC, how they were in that room that was identical to the laser room from the 1st RE movie, that was also exagerated...
Back to top Go down
Indiana Jones
Zombie
Zombie
Indiana Jones

PostSubject: Re: Leon S Kennedy and Chris Redfield!   Leon S Kennedy and Chris Redfield! EmptySat May 09, 2009 11:22 am

lol! the Laser room in the movie was retarded, way to high tech, eventhough the one in Re4 was too, but still, it was not as bad considering the lasers didnt multiple during one sweep. (like they did in the movie)
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: Leon S Kennedy and Chris Redfield!   Leon S Kennedy and Chris Redfield! EmptySat May 09, 2009 11:25 am

Indiana Jones wrote:
lol! the Laser room in the movie was retarded, way to high tech, eventhough the one in Re4 was too, but still, it was not as bad considering the lasers didnt multiple during one sweep. (like they did in the movie)
I lol'd when
Spoiler:
even though the laser sliced straight across. Inconsistency...
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Leon S Kennedy and Chris Redfield!   Leon S Kennedy and Chris Redfield! EmptySat May 09, 2009 12:23 pm

Wow spike, I'm surprised that you totally missed Indiana asking about the guy in your avatar.

@Indy: Yes, it is Richard Waugh. Spike's idol lol.
Back to top Go down
Indiana Jones
Zombie
Zombie
Indiana Jones

PostSubject: Re: Leon S Kennedy and Chris Redfield!   Leon S Kennedy and Chris Redfield! EmptySat May 09, 2009 12:29 pm

Yeah, he missed it because I edited that into my post while he was posting as well lol, but yeah, didnt know that was him
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Leon S Kennedy and Chris Redfield!   Leon S Kennedy and Chris Redfield! EmptySat May 09, 2009 1:28 pm

Indiana Jones wrote:
Yeah, he missed it because I edited that into my post while he was posting as well lol, but yeah, didnt know that was him

Oh, sorry, but yeah that is Richard Waugh, from The In-Laws with Michael Douglas.Smile

Waugh is also in The Score with Robert DiNiro and Edward Norton and a movie called Possessed with Timothy Dalton, which coincidentally also has Sally Cahill in it, of course we know her as Ada Wong.Smile

P.S. I also wish Waugh did Wesker's voice in RE5, and UC for that matter...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leon S Kennedy and Chris Redfield!   Leon S Kennedy and Chris Redfield! Empty

Back to top Go down

Leon S Kennedy and Chris Redfield!
Page 1 of 1