HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?

Go down 
+9
weskersbarber
nekronuke
xExcel
Mass Distraction
Frozen pain
BOBLATHON
Spike991
NiteKrawler
Revan XI9
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
xExcel
Cerberus
Cerberus
xExcel

Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 4:54 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Leon has done nothing to prove that he has reflexes as good as Chris.
And Chris has done nothing to prove he's as good with a knife as Leon
so if Chris gets reflexes Leon gets knife
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 5:04 pm

Ok. I will give Leon knives.

Here are the standings:
Leon is smarter
Chris is stronger
Leon is better with knives
Chris is better with a gun
Chris can take more of a beating
Chris has better reflexes
Chris has more experience than Leon

2 for Leon
5 for Chris

I think it is fair for me to add that Chris has more experience than Leon. He has seen more action and in a wider variety than Leon if you count Chris's military experience.
Back to top Go down
xExcel
Cerberus
Cerberus
xExcel

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 5:31 pm

Spike991 wrote:

Chris could kill Wesker, but he wasn't given the proper chance, because they had to make sure Sheva got some screen time. If I remember correctly, Leon didn't kill Krauser either, Ada did, which goes perfectly with what Nite said about her cleaning up Leon's mess.

Sorry Spike but I find this a little contradictory

@Nite you forgot Leon's free-running

and experience hardly counts

so the standings are 3-4

I mean, mentioning Chris's experience is good for an argument, but tallying up the scores, experience just isn't something you can give to a character's acheivments
stuff like strength, marksmanship, speed and even the ability to take a beating are all fair for this kind of tally
experience dosn't fit
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 5:37 pm

Nevertheless, Chris did kill Wesker and Leon did not kill Krauser. Chris AND Sheva killed Wesker but in all honesty, Chris did most of it. He injected Wesker both times and he unlocked the door of the jet sending Wesker into the volcano and he still had a part in the killing blow as well. Comparatively, Chris did more to kill Wesker than Leon did to kill Krauser. Big time.
Back to top Go down
xExcel
Cerberus
Cerberus
xExcel

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 5:44 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Nevertheless, Chris did kill Wesker and Leon did not kill Krauser. Chris AND Sheva killed Wesker but in all honesty, Chris did most of it. He injected Wesker both times and he unlocked the door of the jet sending Wesker into the volcano and he still had a part in the killing blow as well. Comparatively, Chris did more to kill Wesker than Leon did to kill Krauser. Big time.
Probably because Wesker was ultimately more powerful than Krauser
btw there was no rocket launchers or valcanos around when Leon faced Krauser Razz
It's still 3-4

EDIT: just a question, but do you think, had there been no valcanos/rocket launchers around, would Chris be able to kill Wesker still?
If so, would Sheva still be alive at the end?

and admittedly, I like to go back to 6-3 and get to the final cutscene where Jill hands Chris and Sheva the rocket launchers, I always like to just sit there and have Sheva say "The times up you son of a bi-"*death* lol
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 6:39 pm

"btw there was no rocket launchers or valcanos around when Leon faced Krauser"--There shouldn't have had to have been. Krauser was a minor boss. And there was that all-encompassing-Predator-movie-ending explosion that could have taken Krauser out, but apparently, Leon didn't even weaken him enough to delay his escape from that explosion...And yes, Wesker was way more powerful than Krauser which obviously hurts your argument. Chris killed the more powerful Wesker when Leon couldn't kill the very significantly less powerful Krauser.

Also, there are always rocket launchers around in an RE game. As for Sheva, as hot as she is, I wish she weren't in the game at all. At all. And I'm sorry, but if experience does not fit, then neither does intelligence. As for Leon's free-running...How can that count? The only reason he even has that is because he did a few flourishes to get off of a platform before it fell. It's is the exact same thing as Chris doing his running sequences not only in RE5, but also in RE1 in the tunnels. Leon is just a bit more sparkly whilst doing it.

So you can either have intelligence/experience count(2-5) or not(1-4). Either way, Chris is the obvious all around leader.

Will you not concede?
Back to top Go down
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

Playstation Network ThanatosXI9

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 7:36 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
"btw there was no rocket launchers or valcanos around when Leon faced Krauser"--There shouldn't have had to have been. Krauser was a minor boss. And there was that all-encompassing-Predator-movie-ending explosion that could have taken Krauser out, but apparently, Leon didn't even weaken him enough to delay his escape from that explosion...And yes, Wesker was way more powerful than Krauser which obviously hurts your argument. Chris killed the more powerful Wesker when Leon couldn't kill the very significantly less powerful Krauser.

Also, there are always rocket launchers around in an RE game. As for Sheva, as hot as she is, I wish she weren't in the game at all. At all. And I'm sorry, but if experience does not fit, then neither does intelligence. As for Leon's free-running...How can that count? The only reason he even has that is because he did a few flourishes to get off of a platform before it fell. It's is the exact same thing as Chris doing his running sequences not only in RE5, but also in RE1 in the tunnels. Leon is just a bit more sparkly whilst doing it.

So you can either have intelligence/experience count(2-5) or not(1-4). Either way, Chris is the obvious all around leader.

Will you not concede?

I think he is doing worse than I was.

This is how I have always seen it and will always see it.

Here are the standings:
Leon is smarter
Chris is stronger
Leon has better reflexes
Back to top Go down
http://fallen-writings.tumblr.com/
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 7:45 pm

Revan XI9 wrote:

Here are the standings:
Leon is smarter
Chris is stronger
Leon has better reflexes

You have no evidence to show that Leon has better reflexes though. Did we not talk about fanboyism? And you forgot Chris's experience.
Back to top Go down
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 7:50 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Revan XI9 wrote:

Here are the standings:
Leon is smarter
Chris is stronger
Leon has better reflexes

You have no evidence to show that Leon has better reflexes though. Did we not talk about fanboyism? And you forgot Chris's experience.

I said that is the way I see it. I don't have to prove anything to you.

But think about it. Do you really think CAPCOM would let ether of them lose. HAIL NAH!
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 8:00 pm

Dude, then get the hell out of the debate. You can't back anything up and are just a huge fanboy.
Back to top Go down
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 8:12 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Dude, then get the hell out of the debate. You can't back anything up and are just a huge fanboy.

Probably would have helped if I had added a [sarcasam]

I was trying to seem like a fanboy. I already confirmed I am not *looks at avatar* well not a huge one anyway. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

I still think I did a pretty good job on the first argument.

Last edited by Revan XI9 on Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xExcel
Cerberus
Cerberus
xExcel

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 8:12 pm

I admit Chris has more going for him, but if we count his experience then we count Leon's free running/intelligence. So again its 3-5
Leon- Knives, Intelligence, Free running
Chris- Guns, Experience, Reflexes, Can take more of a beating, and is physically stronger

either way they're both awesome. We can at least agree on that, right?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 8:33 pm

xExcel wrote:
I admit Chris has more going for him, but if we count his experience then we count Leon's free running/intelligence. So again its 3-5
Chris- Guns, Experience, Reflexes, Can take more of a beating, and is physically stronger

So Leon gets two points to Chris's one? That makes sense. I still say 2-5 but whatever. So you concede?
Back to top Go down
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 9:37 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
xExcel wrote:

So Leon gets two points to Chris's one? That makes sense. I still say 2-5 but whatever. So you concede?

If he does just tell me. Which one of us put up a better argument?
Back to top Go down
xExcel
Cerberus
Cerberus
xExcel

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 9:38 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
xExcel wrote:

No, Leon already had those points, AND we agreed on them, but you randomly took them out when I denied "experience"
So 3-5

And yeah, I'd rather concede with dignity, after making points that you agreed on, then ragequit like revan did(no offense to him)

I'm not a Leon fanboy, I like Chris, Leon...or Carlos, depending on the games I recently played.
So new argument

Ada or Jill?
Back to top Go down
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 9:48 pm

xExcel wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
xExcel wrote:

No, Leon already had those points, AND we agreed on them, but you randomly took them out when I denied "experience"
So 3-5

And yeah, I'd rather concede with dignity, after making points that you agreed on, then ragequit like revan did(no offense to him)

I'm not a Leon fanboy, I like Chris, Leon...or Carlos, depending on the games I recently played.
So new argument

Ada or Jill?

Whoa whoa whoa. Ragequit? What the hell man?

'' I submit. Chris has done more and has more experience than Leon does.''

That does not look like a ragequit to me.
Back to top Go down
xExcel
Cerberus
Cerberus
xExcel

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 9:51 pm

Revan XI9 wrote:
xExcel wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
xExcel wrote:

So 3-5

So new argument

Ada or Jill?

ok rq may've been too broad a term
but plenty of times you told nite to "go to hell" if he didnt agree with u, u made good arguments but stuff like "go to hell" makes your arguments look weak
Back to top Go down
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 9:55 pm

xExcel wrote:
Revan XI9 wrote:
xExcel wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
xExcel wrote:

So 3-5

So new argument

Ada or Jill?

ok rq may've been too broad a term
but plenty of times you told nite to "go to hell" if he didnt agree with u, u made good arguments but stuff like "go to hell" makes your arguments look weak

Again. What the hell man? Plenty of times?

I said it one time. It was just repeated by Nite and then I quoted that and he quoted that quote ect. ect.

There was no anger. I was simply using the term ''go to hell'' to make my point, also I said if ''he did not agree than he could go to hell'' their is a differance.
Back to top Go down
xExcel
Cerberus
Cerberus
xExcel

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 10:02 pm

I may've paraphrased
However, that's still a poor defence
Back to top Go down
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 10:05 pm

xExcel wrote:
I may've paraphrased
However, that's still a poor defence

Whatever man.

I as doing a serch for Chris(for my boxart making) and I found this totally relevant website. Only a fanboy.

http://www.chrisredfield.net/
Back to top Go down
BOBLATHON
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
BOBLATHON

Playstation Network BOBLATHON

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 11:37 pm

Wow, so this is still happening? What is all this free running crap about? I didn't know that was Leon in Mirror's Edge.

Speed is in my opinion going to Chris as well as reflexes... Come on the guy fought and beat Wesker.
Back to top Go down
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 8:26 am

BOBLATHON wrote:
Wow, so this is still happening? What is all this free running crap about? I didn't know that was Leon in Mirror's Edge.

Speed is in my opinion going to Chris as well as reflexes... Come on the guy fought and beat Wesker.

No that's mirrors edge 2.

Leon can free-run way better than Chris. Fighting Wesker required almost no free-running.

Plus Leon really did do it first no matter how you look at it.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 2:56 pm

Whatever helps you sleep Excel. You know how dumb that logic is. And you both put up pretty meh arguments laced with fanboyism and very little logic and reason. Especially since Excel first said that "Leon should not have lost this debate" about Revan's argument. Well...good job Excel. You sure showed him up.
Back to top Go down
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 7:38 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Whatever helps you sleep Excel. You know how dumb that logic is. And you both put up pretty meh arguments laced with fanboyism and very little logic and reason. Especially since Excel first said that "Leon should not have lost this debate" about Revan's argument. Well...good job Excel. You sure showed him up.

But did I put up a better argument?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 8:39 pm

They sucked equally.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next