HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?

Go down 
+9
weskersbarber
nekronuke
xExcel
Mass Distraction
Frozen pain
BOBLATHON
Spike991
NiteKrawler
Revan XI9
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
xExcel
Cerberus
Cerberus
xExcel

Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 2:24 pm

i know free running alone means nothing
but free running+leons other points=relevant

parkour isn't about looking flashy. It's about using obstacles around you to your advantage, which Leon DID.

Last edited by xExcel on Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 2:25 pm

xExcel wrote:

What? Intelligence and knives? Chris free runs equally and he has more points. So if we are going to mix it, Chris wins it.
Back to top Go down
xExcel
Cerberus
Cerberus
xExcel

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 2:28 pm

ive already acknowledged that Chris wins but they're still equal in alot of other things
Back to top Go down
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

Playstation Network ThanatosXI9

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 2:28 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
xExcel wrote:

What? Intelligence and knives? Chris free runs equally and he has more points. So if we are going to mix it, Chris wins it.

Even me being a Leon fanboy I still have to admit Chris would win.
Back to top Go down
http://fallen-writings.tumblr.com/
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 2:29 pm

xExcel wrote:

parkour isn't about looking flashy. It's about using obstacles around you to your advantage, which Leon DID.

It's actually irrelevant, as we were comparing Chris' AF experience to Leon's freerunning, that's all. I actually asked if that's what you meant, his freerunning being a better credential to Chris' AF experience.

So I will ask again, do you think that Leon's freerunning alone, makes for a better credential than all of Chris' AF experience alone?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 2:31 pm

xExcel wrote:

No, he didn't. Show me even ONE obstacle that Leon used to his advantage, rather than just go by quickly. Parkour is about getting from point A to point B as fast as possible using only your body. Leon did not even do that, because a couple of his moves were actually counterproductive to speed.

Back to top Go down
xExcel
Cerberus
Cerberus
xExcel

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 2:32 pm

Spike991 wrote:
xExcel wrote:

It's actually irrelevant, as we were comparing Chris' AF experience to Leon's freerunning, that's all. I actually asked if that's what you meant, his freerunning being a better credential to Chris' AF experience.

So I will ask again, do you think that Leon's freerunning alone, makes for a better credential than all of Chris' AF experience alone?
I never said "alone" it's better then AF experience, but training to control a plane just dosn't seem relevant in a fight, whereas the ability to use obstacles around you is
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 2:33 pm

Apparently, Excel think the only training you receive in the Air Force is pilot training.
Back to top Go down
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 2:34 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Apparently, Excel think the only training you receive in the Air Force is pilot training.

Well if you do not understand the military it does sound like it. AIR force
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 2:38 pm

Revan XI9 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

Well if you do not understand the military it does sound like it. AIR force

Then I bet Excel thinks the Navy is all about training people to sell clothes in mall outlets.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 2:40 pm

This thing is starting to make a whole lot of nonesense.

Nite, that last one cracked me up xD

Cracked me like a nut.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
thawonguy89
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 9:31 pm

Leon wins, he seems like the one to out think others. Chris would definitely have the military to thank for his build. But in a fight, Leon would technically have the upper hand in CQC undoubtedly learned from being a US secret agent. Chris seems more like the blunt type of fighter that usually gets outsmarted.
Back to top Go down
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 10:15 pm

thawonguy89 wrote:
Leon wins, he seems like the one to out think others. Chris would definitely have the military to thank for his build. But in a fight, Leon would technically have the upper hand in CQC undoubtedly learned from being a US secret agent. Chris seems more like the blunt type of fighter that usually gets outsmarted.

Oh fuck it's gonna start again.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 2:49 pm

thawonguy89 wrote:

Chris wasn't in the military when he got his build. You obviously don't know enough about Resident Evil to argue about it so no...it won't start again. By the way, Leon would have received the same training as Chris minus the pilot training. Agents go through the same as everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 5:10 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
thawonguy89 wrote:

Chris wasn't in the military when he got his build. You obviously don't know enough about Resident Evil to argue about it so no...it won't start again. By the way, Leon would have received the same training as Chris minus the pilot training. Agents go through the same as everyone else.

It was the BSAA. It had to have been. He did not have it until 5 where he was with the BSAA.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 6:01 pm

Revan XI9 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
thawonguy89 wrote:

It was the BSAA. It had to have been. He did not have it until 5 where he was with the BSAA.

It could have been anywhere from after Code Veronica to the Spencer Estate incident.
Back to top Go down
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 10:25 pm

he founded the BSAA shortly after the end of umbrella.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 10:34 pm

No, the US government founded the BSAA. Chris is only a member.
Back to top Go down
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 10:49 pm

oh... crap
Back to top Go down
BOBLATHON
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
BOBLATHON

Playstation Network BOBLATHON

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 12:39 pm

This thread is kinda like REforums old faithful.... Ima go grab some popcorn.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 1:03 pm

If you're grabbing the popcorn for this conversation... You're a tad late pal Very Happy I think this argue has been won already.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 1:04 pm

Yep. By me. Wink
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 1:17 pm

Go Nite Go XII
Back to top Go down
BOBLATHON
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
BOBLATHON

Playstation Network BOBLATHON

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 9:38 pm

It was never truly an argument... just a bunch of misguided rambling by some Leon "The S stands for Scott" Kennedy fanboys Wink

Last edited by BOBLATHON on Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 9:41 pm

yeeeuhs.... meester scottkennedy!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next