HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?

Go down 
+9
weskersbarber
nekronuke
xExcel
Mass Distraction
Frozen pain
BOBLATHON
Spike991
NiteKrawler
Revan XI9
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

Playstation Network ThanatosXI9

Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 11:42 pm

xExcel wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
I'm not sure they are equal in speed actually. Leon hasn't showed much in the way of reflexes and speed.
You can't be serious
He dodged the U-3 with seconds to spare
He jumped across half a bridge, and pulled himself up
he ran up a frickin wall and backflipped off it to dodge a wall of lasers
Chris dodged a few lasers in U.C but it wasn't as badass as backflipping off a wall

Crap I forgot I was not going to help. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
http://fallen-writings.tumblr.com/
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 5:50 am

xExcel wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
I'm not sure they are equal in speed actually. Leon hasn't showed much in the way of reflexes and speed.
You can't be serious
Chris dodged a few lasers in U.C but it wasn't as badass as backflipping off a wall

Ha ha you are so obseesed with game character that its sad.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 8:53 am

So running up a wall and backflipping over lasers shows speed? Yes, Leon has shown some speed, but not as much as Chris. Seriously, he dodged the snake strike. From a genetically enhanced snake. He dodged attacks from Wesker, the fastest creature ever in an RE game. He did plenty of his own quick running sequences and dodged plenty of his own bosses.
Back to top Go down
xExcel
Cerberus
Cerberus
xExcel

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 9:03 am

weskersbarber wrote:
xExcel wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
You can't be serious

Ha ha you are so obseesed with game character that its sad.
How does making an argument make me obsessed...

@Nite Out of 10 attacks Wesker made, Chris dodged like...3...and Wesker predicted it too, so he got hit anyway
Leon got the upper hand of Ada's gun, even though(and I admit) she's probably faster than him.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 9:11 am

He still dodged them. And Wesker is way faster than anything Leon has faced. They are pretty equal here, but Chris has dodged the fastest things in the series. Leon has basically dodged normal stuff that Rebecca, Jill, Claire and all of them can and have dodged as well.
Back to top Go down
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 10:01 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
He still dodged them. And Wesker is way faster than anything Leon has faced. They are pretty equal here, but Chris has dodged the fastest things in the series. Leon has basically dodged normal stuff that Rebecca, Jill, Claire and all of them can and have dodged as well.

Good argument. Though I doubt Rebecca, Jill or Claire could doge the attack that Krauser used and throw in a counter attack.

Relevant video is relevant.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 10:12 am

Haha. Spelling fail. Heros? Razz Anyway, I don't know. It seems to me that everyone makes Krauser out to be just way more tough than he really was. He was a pretty average boss. And one that, again, Leon never actually killed.
Back to top Go down
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 10:14 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
Haha. Spelling fail. Heros? Razz Anyway, I don't know. It seems to me that everyone makes Krauser out to be just way more tough than he really was. He was a pretty average boss. And one that, again, Leon never actually killed.

edit: Damn I forgot I am not helping him. Sorry Nite.
Back to top Go down
xExcel
Cerberus
Cerberus
xExcel

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 5:48 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Leon(as stated before) wasn't really meant to kill him
IMO the game left him alive to give Ada something else to fight in Seperate Ways, I mean, did you notice, he's also in Assignment Ada?
Besides, those 2 were not implemented in the GC version, the orginal, and were released later with the PS2 and even LATER the Wii version.

EDIT: Yes, Chris dodges faster things, but I highly doubt Leon wouldn't be able to

btw the link in your sig is funny. i might make one too ;>

EDIT EDIT: Watch this and tell me Leon can't run(or take a hit)
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 6:49 pm

And, as stated before, canonically Ada kills Krauser. Therefore it is canon that Leon failed to do so. It doesn't matter why. And the fact is that Chris HAS dodged the fastest things in the series. He also beat (with Jill) Umbrella's most powerful creation, T-A.L.O.S. Unless you count Wesker, which he also killed. I've never said Leon cannot take a hit or run. But evidence says that Chris can do both just the same, if not better. Chris can definitely take a hit better, as shown in the two videos below.

Watch from about 7:40: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpAv3VC7sQo&feature=related
He even lands on Luis to soften the blow. Sad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAGrWSHx8zU
Chris falls farther and doesn't have a squishy male body to land on and gets right up. Even Sheva does. Poor Leon.

Back to top Go down
xExcel
Cerberus
Cerberus
xExcel

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 6:55 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
And, as stated before, canonically Ada kills Krauser. Therefore it is canon that Leon failed to do so. It doesn't matter why. And the fact is that Chris HAS dodged the fastest things in the series. He also beat (with Jill) Umbrella's most powerful creation, T-A.L.O.S. Unless you count Wesker, which he also killed. I've never said Leon cannot take a hit or run. But evidence says that Chris can do both just the same, if not better. Chris can definitely take a hit better, as shown in the two videos below.

Watch from about 7:40: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpAv3VC7sQo&feature=related
He even lands on Luis to soften the blow. Sad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAGrWSHx8zU
Chris falls farther and doesn't have a squishy male body to land on and gets right up. Even Sheva does. Poor Leon.

Chris didn't fall farther, Leon got knocked half a mile, skidded along the floor, hit his head on a wall, and got up without even wincing.

and as for that 1st video, Leon had to get knocked out
if he didn't, the las plagas wouldn't have been able to be logically injected, weakining the overall story of RE4
I'm sure if Chris were to be injected with Las Plagas, the game would give him something that(normally) shouldn't knock him out, but somehow does, just to move the story along. Wouldn't you agree?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 7:23 pm

Yes...Chris did fall farther. And I assume you are talking about Leon being hit in Degeneration? I've already covered why that was nothing compared to what Chris has been through. Leon was hit and flew about 30 feet and skidded (which means there was no pain upon landing) and BARELY hit the wall. I don't even think he hit his head. The worst part of that was getting hit in the first place by Curtis. Chris has obviously been through way worse. And about Leon "needing" to be knocked out to drive the story...what you are basically saying is that the story relied on Leon's inability to take a hit to progress. That helps my argument.
Back to top Go down
xExcel
Cerberus
Cerberus
xExcel

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 7:32 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Yes...Chris did fall farther. And I assume you are talking about Leon being hit in Degeneration? I've already covered why that was nothing compared to what Chris has been through. Leon was hit and flew about 30 feet and skidded (which means there was no pain upon landing) and BARELY hit the wall. I don't even think he hit his head. The worst part of that was getting hit in the first place by Curtis. Chris has obviously been through way worse. And about Leon "needing" to be knocked out to drive the story...what you are basically saying is that the story relied on Leon's inability to take a hit to progress. That helps my argument.
Actually no, cus in the whole story, Leon took way harder hits then he did in the beginning when he got knocked out
Chris has been through worse, sure, but he was shaken up by the time he got up
what about the fact that Chris needed Sheva throughout the story?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 7:54 pm

When was Chris shaken up? I'm calling bullshit. He was never any more shaken up than anyone else. The fact is, he was knocked out from a small flip. You can't cover that up or sugar coat it. And Sheva was someone to watch just like Ashley was to Leon like you said earlier. Sure, Sheva is more capable of defending herself, but Chris still had to save her sometimes and she saved him sometimes. Leon has had help multiple times from Hunnigan, Mike, and especially Claire and of course Angela. Even Krauser.

...and Ada.
Back to top Go down
xExcel
Cerberus
Cerberus
xExcel

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 8:03 pm

none of which were as constant as sheva...

btw i been meaning to ask
where does that girl in your avatar come from
she looks....strangely...familiar...
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 8:22 pm

I'm not sure. She was listed in google images as just a female version of Night Crawler. I figured some users here would enjoy her. I've been meaning to change it though.

And Angela/Claire were pretty constant in Degeneration.
Back to top Go down
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 8:56 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
I'm not sure. She was listed in google images as just a female version of Night Crawler. I figured some users here would enjoy her. I've been meaning to change it though.

I see you liked my RE4 video Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xExcel
Cerberus
Cerberus
xExcel

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 10:19 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:

Let's go over what we've got so far
Leon is smarter
Chris is stronger
Leon is better with a knife
Chris is better with a gun
They can both take beatings
They both run hella fast
They both receive help from seperate parties whether it be Ada or Sheva, Mike or Josh
They're both badass
A game starring them both would be a best-seller
Anything you wanna add?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 10:30 pm

Well I can argue that Chris is better with a knife. I would say they are almost exactly equal. And I think we owe that exclusively to Leon throwing his knife with pin point accuracy not once, but twice. The only thing Chris has with the knife is the fact that he has used it more than Leon and probably more famously than Leon. It was always known back in the day that Chris was "the guy who only started with the knife". And I will argue that Chris can take a beating much better than Leon. So here is my list:

Leon is smarter
Chris is stronger
They are equal with a knife
Chris is better with a gun
Chris can take more of a beating
They both run hella fast
They both receive help from seperate parties whether it be Ada or Sheva, Mike or Josh
They're both badass
A game starring them both would be a best-seller

Again, I think they are almost equal all around, but I just have to give the edge to Chris after reviewing all the evidence. I think most of it involves HOW you review the evidence though.

One question: Do you feel as if Capcom tried to make Leon over the top in RE4, and then make Chris more "realistic" in RE5? I think they toned Leon down a bit in Degeneration, but I felt like they didn't make Chris do "crazy" stunts like they made Leon do for some reason. Just a thought. Even if they meant Leon to be more over the top...it is canon and only serves to help Leon's character as a mere badass.
Back to top Go down
xExcel
Cerberus
Cerberus
xExcel

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 10:44 pm

Regardless of who is more known for using a knife, its kinda..obvious that Leon uses his better
I'll give you the "equal with knives" if you admit Leon is better at free-running though

And no, I don't think they tried to make Chris more realistic. If u hadn't noticed, he's roided the f*%& out now
and as you stated, he dodged some of weskers hits which hardly anyone "realistic" could do

I feel like they made Leon just a bit over the top though
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 11:40 pm

I'll give Leon free-running, but not speed.
Back to top Go down
xExcel
Cerberus
Cerberus
xExcel

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 8:44 am

They're pretty equal at speed but Leon free-runs better
Leon is slightly better with a knife but we'll call it even

anything else?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 10:17 am

Chris has better reflexes.
Back to top Go down
xExcel
Cerberus
Cerberus
xExcel

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 2:46 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Chris has better reflexes.
I'd say they're about even.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 3:13 pm

Leon has done nothing to prove that he has reflexes as good as Chris.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next