HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?

Go down 
+9
weskersbarber
nekronuke
xExcel
Mass Distraction
Frozen pain
BOBLATHON
Spike991
NiteKrawler
Revan XI9
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 10:18 pm

BOBLATHON wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
BOBLATHON wrote:
I look at Kennedy the same way I do Jean Claude Van Dam.... a glorified gymnast.

Van Damme should have been in that new action flick, The Expendables.

Wesley Snipes too.

I agree, he was an eighties action star after all...

You're talking about Van Damme right, because I'm not sure if I remember Snipes in anything from the 80's?

@Revan, I think Nite was looking for some legit reasons for why you preferred Leon, and while you have had some illegit ones, you also have some that are legitimate, so I can at least separate you from the buch of Leon fanbooys.
Back to top Go down
BOBLATHON
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
BOBLATHON

Playstation Network BOBLATHON

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 10:21 pm

Spike991 wrote:
BOBLATHON wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
BOBLATHON wrote:
I look at Kennedy the same way I do Jean Claude Van Dam.... a glorified gymnast.

Wesley Snipes too.

You're talking about Van Damme right, because I'm not sure if I remember Snipes in anything from the 80's?

Yeah, Van Damme. Snipes was awesome in Demolition Man tho. So, let me rephrase... they are top action stars of our generation so I would have liked to see them in it as well.
Back to top Go down
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

Playstation Network ThanatosXI9

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 10:23 pm

Spike991 wrote:
BOBLATHON wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
BOBLATHON wrote:

Wesley Snipes too.

@Revan, I think Nite was looking for some legit reasons for why you preferred Leon, and while you have had some illegit ones, you also have some that are legitimate, so I can at least separate you from the buch of Leon fanbooys.

I have not had enough though. I submit. Chris has done more and has more experience than Leon does.

Just answer me one question Nite. Have I put up a better argument than all of the Leon fanboys before me?
Back to top Go down
http://fallen-writings.tumblr.com/
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 10:24 pm

BOBLATHON wrote:
Yeah, Van Damme. Snipes was awesome in Demolition Man tho. So, let me rephrase... they are top action stars of our generation so I would have liked to see them in it as well.

Well I'm not sure about Snipes, but I know that Van Damme was actually called up to co-star in the movie, but he declined, he said he didn't want his career to go down that route....not sure why, he doesn't have much of a career nowadays.
Back to top Go down
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 10:25 pm

Spike991 wrote:
BOBLATHON wrote:

Well I'm not sure about Snipes, but I know that Van Damme was actually called up to co-star in the movie, but he declined, he said he didn't want his career to go down that route....not sure why, he doesn't have much of a career nowadays.

None of this is Resident Evil related. Shouldn't you be in the off-topic section?
Back to top Go down
BOBLATHON
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
BOBLATHON

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 10:27 pm

Spike991 wrote:
BOBLATHON wrote:

Exactly, what career, I haven't seen the guy at all this decade. I think he may have done the one billionth sequel to Universal Soldier or something but thats all I can remember.

This thread got a little derailed didn't it, lol? I retract my statement.

Last edited by BOBLATHON on Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 10:28 pm

Revan XI9 wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
BOBLATHON wrote:

None of this is Resident Evil related. Shouldn't you be in the off-topic section?

It's not related to RE, but it's inidirectly related to the topic, as Van Damme was brought up. Besides, while I as an Aministrator try to keep things from getting too off-topic, I also try to be leniant in regard to it, especially if it's harmless, afterall, Nite & I run this show.Smile
Back to top Go down
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 10:30 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Revan XI9 wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
BOBLATHON wrote:

It's not related to RE, but it's inidirectly related to the topic, as Van Damme was brought up. Besides, while I as an Aministrator try to keep things from getting too off-topic, I also try to be leniant in regard to it, especially if it's harmless, afterall, Nite & I run this show.Smile

Whatever you say man.
Back to top Go down
BOBLATHON
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
BOBLATHON

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 10:33 pm

@Revan, it is related. Van Damme was in Universal Soldier with Dolph Ludgren. Ludgren was in Rocky with Stallone. Stallone is The Expendables with Bruce Willis. Bruce Willis was in the Fifth Element with Milla Jovovich. Milla is the star of all the RE movies so you see... Its all Resident Evil related
Back to top Go down
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 10:36 pm

BOBLATHON wrote:
@Revan, it is related. Van Damme was in Universal Soldier with Dolph Ludgren. Ludgren was in Rocky with Stallone. Stallone is The Expendables with Bruce Willis. Bruce Willis was in the Fifth Element with Milla Jovovich. Milla is the star of all the RE movies so you see... Its all Resident Evil related

I have no idea how you did that but that is awesome.

Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 2 Bravo_Bravo
Back to top Go down
BOBLATHON
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
BOBLATHON

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 10:38 pm

Cause I have no life and watch too many movies. I was gonna get elaborate but the smartass in me had to get it out for the world to see quick like and in a hurry.
Back to top Go down
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 10:40 pm

BOBLATHON wrote:
Cause I have no life and watch too many movies. I was gonna get elaborate but the smartass in me had to get it out for the world to see quick like and in a hurry.

I see that.
Back to top Go down
BOBLATHON
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
BOBLATHON

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 10:42 pm

Revan XI9 wrote:
BOBLATHON wrote:

I see that.

I see that you are liking the dramatic slow clap gif.... It's great but take warning: Don't abuse it, It is a wonderful thing in moderation lol.
Back to top Go down
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 10:45 pm

BOBLATHON wrote:
Revan XI9 wrote:
BOBLATHON wrote:

I see that.

I see that you are liking the dramatic slow clap gif.... It's great but take warning: Don't abuse it, It is a wonderful thing in moderation lol.

What makes you think I will abuse it?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 10:47 pm

Revan XI9 wrote:
BOBLATHON wrote:
Revan XI9 wrote:
BOBLATHON wrote:

I see that.

Isn't this the second time you have posted that gif?
Back to top Go down
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 10:51 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Revan XI9 wrote:
BOBLATHON wrote:
Revan XI9 wrote:
BOBLATHON wrote:

I see that.

Show me the first.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 10:52 pm

Revan XI9 wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Revan XI9 wrote:
BOBLATHON wrote:
Revan XI9 wrote:
BOBLATHON wrote:

I see that.

Show me the first.

It wasn't a statement, it was a question.
Back to top Go down
BOBLATHON
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
BOBLATHON

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 10:53 pm

Just to help..... It was after a post I made in off topic section. I got tired of having the argument mid argument about PS3 vs 360 and went on a puss out rant about how we are all RE fans blah blah blah.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 10:56 pm

BOBLATHON wrote:
Just to help..... It was after a post I made in off topic section. I got tired of having the argument mid argument about PS3 vs 360 and went on a puss out rant about how we are all RE fans blah blah blah.

Ah, there we go. I thought I had seen that gif more than once on here though, excluding this one.

Well Revan, until Nite gets back on, it looks like this will be a little off-topic section anyway.
Back to top Go down
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 10:56 pm

BOBLATHON wrote:

Yes it is the 2nd time I posted on THIS forum.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 10:58 pm

Revan XI9 wrote:
BOBLATHON wrote:

Yes it is the 2nd time I posted on THIS forum.

So you have posted Orson Welles applauding twice on this forum? That is what I was asking, and there it is being pointed out.

anyway, once is enough, so in regard to what I originally said, when Bob urged you to not overdo it, you posted it before, this time it's a declaritive statement, not a question.Smile

Last edited by Spike991 on Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BOBLATHON
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
BOBLATHON

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 10:59 pm

Spike991 wrote:
BOBLATHON wrote:

Ah, there we go. I thought I had seen that gif more than once on here though, excluding this one.

Well Revan, until Nite gets back on, it looks like this will be a little off-topic section anyway.

It's all on topic, Im sure I can find a way to connect Orsen Welles with Resident Evil but I think I have embarrassed myself enough for one night.

Nevermind.... Spikes the boss.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 11:02 pm

BOBLATHON wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
BOBLATHON wrote:

It's all on topic, Im sure I can find a way to connect Orsen Welles with Resident Evil but I think I have embarrassed myself enough for one night.

Akunamatata, anyway, no worries, I'm a movie buff too.Smile
Back to top Go down
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 11:10 pm

Spike991 wrote:
BOBLATHON wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
BOBLATHON wrote:

Akunamatata, anyway, no worries, I'm a movie buff too.Smile

Once is never ever enough. 2 is though.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 11:17 pm

Last post tonight. Yes, Revan, you have made actual arguments. Unlike that FrozenPain character. I agree that they are both about equal, but I think Chris has a bit of an edge over Leon. And as far as I can see, Chris having the edge seems to have a bit more in the way of evidence. But please, never think I am being sensitive on here. Being the argumentative person I am here, I have been through every scenario you can think of that could "hurt my feelings". I've argued with Jamesy and PE so I think I know better than to keep my cold shriveled heart on my sleeve. Anyway, you forfeit, so I win. Even if you did forfeit for the sake of maturity. Razz Now...resume derailment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?   Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who would win in a fight between Leon or Chris and why?
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next