HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Do you think they should do this or not?

Go down 
+9
lyfesArcanum
Regenerator
Ghost Leader
Spike991
RedFieldRiot
NiteKrawler
weskersbarber
La Femme Fatale
Jamesy
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 7:03 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Well wiki sure as hell is reliable for me. One of the most reliable sites on the internet if you ask me.

James Marcus survived being assinated why can't Krauser survive? Remember this is Resident Evil anything can happen, so don't assume anything.

Sadly though I will admit maybe Wesker really is dead? A terrible decision on capcoms part mind you.

I've heard a lot of things from wikis around here that are just plain false. As for Marcus surviving, we never saw him ooze and gurgle his way to death like we did Krauser and even Wesker. The rule is, if you don't see someone die in a game, they probably didn't.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 7:05 pm

Krawler I edited the last part of that post by the way.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 7:16 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Jamesy wrote:
Well wiki sure as hell is reliable for me. One of the most reliable sites on the internet if you ask me.

James Marcus survived being assinated why can't Krauser survive? Remember this is Resident Evil anything can happen, so don't assume anything.

Sadly though I will admit maybe Wesker really is dead? A terrible decision on capcoms part mind you.

I've heard a lot of things from wikis around here that are just plain false. As for Marcus surviving, we never saw him ooze and gurgle his way to death like we did Krauser and even Wesker. The rule is, if you don't see someone die in a game, they probably didn't.

Yeah, I have personally went and altered like two different things on RE Wiki that were incorrect....

Anyway, I think if we don't see them die, then they could surely be back, unless they die in a massive explosion...
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 7:25 pm

Spike says: Yeah, I have personally went and altered like two different things on RE Wiki that were incorrect....

Anyway, I think if we don't see them die, then they could surely be back, unless they die in a massive explosion...

Well Wesker died in an explosion and already people are speculating on him surviving. Heck even my brother dosen't belive Wesker is really dead. Again if Wesker really is dead then I will eat my laptop
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 7:29 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Well Wesker died in an explosion and already people are speculating on him surviving. Heck even my brother dosen't belive Wesker is really dead. Again if Wesker really is dead then I will eat my laptop

Well then, bon apetite.Smile
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 7:32 pm

As I have said before I woulden't rule out Wesker reviving similar to how James Marcus was brought back from the dead. The remaining virus in Albert Wesker might revive him? Its not as far fetched as it sounds belive me.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 8:03 pm

Jamesy wrote:
As I have said before I woulden't rule out Wesker reviving similar to how James Marcus was brought back from the dead. The remaining virus in Albert Wesker might revive him? Its not as far fetched as it sounds belive me.

The way I see it, the only way Wesker will survive is if Capcom really really REALLY wants him back. As of right now, I think it was their intention to kill him off. The people that theorize that he is still alive are in a strong form of denial in my opinion. They need to realize that Wesker did not MAKE Resident Evil. They are perfectly fine without him. Look at RE2 and 3. Even 4 barely had him.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 8:36 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Jamesy wrote:

The way I see it, the only way Wesker will survive is if Capcom really really REALLY wants him back. As of right now, I think it was their intention to kill him off. The people that theorize that he is still alive are in a strong form of denial in my opinion. They need to realize that Wesker did not MAKE Resident Evil. They are perfectly fine without him. Look at RE2 and 3. Even 4 barely had him.

Nite, let's get married.Smile

Well anyway, aside from the marriage business, I think what you said explains it all, I couldn't have said it better myself.Smile

@Jamesy, the thing about Wesker's virus, P30, it isn't quite like T or whatever, it doesn't really have the same cellular regenerative properties, it seems to have brought him back that once, with him injecting himself probably just under 5 minutes before, but as you know his virus was unstable, and he had had an overdose, if his virus did anything it would have probably had some profound and horrific mutations....or it would have just worn off, and he couldn't exactly handle the heat without the virus....
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 9:36 pm

Spike991 wrote:

Nite, let's get married.Smile

lol. Click here and scroll down until you see my first post. Smile
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 11:59 pm

lol, did you post that before my marriage proposal?Smile
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 7:06 am

now hold on now...I thought that we had something Spike Sad lol
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 9:08 am

Spike991 wrote:
lol, did you post that before my marriage proposal?Smile

Yes indeedy-oh! And @Regenerator: Nah nah nah nah nah naaaaah!!! Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 12:16 pm

It was a silly move on capcoms part to kill of Wesker. They could just have left Wesker behind the scenes. That would have been ideal.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 12:54 pm

Jamesy wrote:
It was a silly move on capcoms part to kill of Wesker. They could just have left Wesker behind the scenes. That would have been ideal.

Why was it silly to kill off Wesker? The only reason I can think of is that they needed to establish a new villain first.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 1:23 pm

As soon as capcom realise that they can never make villian to match Wesker I think that should be enough for them to bring his character back from the dead. They tried in the past with villians like Saddler but to no avail.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 1:44 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Jamesy wrote:

Why was it silly to kill off Wesker? The only reason I can think of is that they needed to establish a new villain first.

Yeah that would be the only reason to drag him on at all, and they could have done with this both Excella & Irving in RE5....

@Jamesy, with expectations like that, I doubt anything will ever match up to our precious Wesker....

Seriously, he was a cool character back then, he has in my opinion taken a turn for the worst, and has even been played out, and I think it was the right move, just how they executed it was a bit off...

I think there are plenty of other cool villians in RE, that could do much better than Wesker, in fact the only thing Wesker really had going for him, was a type of rivalry with Chris.

And I thought Saddler was a cool villain, for a one time thing, nice sinister voice, that whole religious thing was refreshing, yet not too different.Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 1:47 pm

Jamesy wrote:
As soon as capcom realise that they can never make villian to match Wesker I think that should be enough for them to bring his character back from the dead. They tried in the past with villians like Saddler but to no avail.

Man this Wesker fanboyism needs to stop. Same for Leon fans. I'm a huge Wesker fan, but even I realise that RE doesn't need Wesker to be great. Capcom has great minds for character creation. Sergei was great, as was Irving(not for main villain but as a character), all the main characters were great and even Salazar. They'll make a great villain for future installments, but you won't think so until you get out of the "Wesker is God" mindset.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 1:52 pm

I hardly even see the Leon fanboys anymore, but the Wesker one seems to be infectious...

Capcom can and will create a cool villain in the next game, someone to take up the mantle for a little while, and "match up to" Wesker, but he or she doesn't have to match him, there isn't any contest, they can come in and have a great appearance.Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 1:55 pm

Spike991 wrote:
I hardly even see the Leon fanboys anymore, but the Wesker one seems to be infectious...

Capcom can and will create a cool villain in the next game, someone to take up the mantle for a little while, and "match up to" Wesker, but he or she doesn't have to match him, there isn't any contest, they can come in and have a great appearance.Smile

Yeah the Leon fans seem to have burned out, but they have been replaced by the Wesker fans. People need to let him RIP.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 2:37 pm

I just heard a theory recently, a desperate attempt for him to return, something about an AI system based on him, having all of his memories....seriously what do people expect???
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 2:42 pm

In my book capcom can try as hard as they please to make a villian or villains to take over from Wesker but in about 10 years time or less fans will be screaming for Wesker to return. I can virtually guarantee it, I have seen this type of thing happen before. I rest my case.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 2:44 pm

You rest your case with a theory of something that will happen in about 10 years?...

Okay I say that in about 11 years, Capcom will have another great villian that will be cool, sinister, a smart-ass, etc, I rest my case.Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 2:51 pm

lul, and I say in 10 years, the human race will only be able to consume jello because of a rampant bacterial plague that causes our stomachs to not be able to digest anything but the jello. Oh...I rest my case. Wink

So you've seen this type of thing happen before? You're 19 aren't you? It would have had to have been something that started in 1999. You would have been 9 years old. I can smell the stench of fanboyism on you from here.
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 2:51 pm

Jamesy i think you need to realise that a great villian is only as great as the person who generated him. What i am getting at is the gaming world is always injecting new creative development. Someone will come along with a new villain and he or she could possibly be even better that Wesker. It is unfair to write off the whole of the Capcom creative team by stating they could never make a villain like Wesker. It is possible and it will happen. It just needs the right creative person to come along. The RE team has changed over the years and new blood is always forming...that\'s what keeps the gaming industry alive...new ideas and creations.

It is not a bad idea for them to finally kill off Wesker...if anything it is a blessing in disguise, there is only so much you can do with one respective villain...i mean seriously how many of us would have been able to sit there and pick up another game with Wesker in without going...\'oh here we go again, yet another one of your plots to overtake or destroy the world or save it, more of your monologging and i guess as usual i\'m gonna foil your plans again by blowing you up only for you to survive death number 100\'......it can\'t happen in the gaming world..whether it is make believe or fantasy the bottom line os everything at some stage needs a fresh injection to keep it going...and bringing Wesker back is not a fresh injection and anyhows we have enough on our plates with the mysterious Tricell appearing...i for one want to see what they have going.

And as Nite said...your a bit young to have witnessed aything like this to have happened before...i mean you wouldn\'t have even been old enough to get your hands on RE when it first came out and RE for a start is one of the very few games that have ever stuck it out for a major long series worth....so i am struggling to see what you have seen before....please enlighten us all by stating what gaming series you have seen it with.

Last edited by RedFieldRiot on Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 2:58 pm

Well I actually shed a tear when Wesker died. Joke. Anyway who knows as much as it sickens me maybe in 10 years they might have stopped making RE games but hopefully this will not be the case. Well the guys at capcom will have to pull a rabbit out of thier hats to make a villian that will have a lasting appeal. Not an easy task to say the least.

I may not be old but I remember back in 2003 how some of the reviews were giving negative opinions on RE0 and saying how Resident Evil is a tried and tested formula. RE0 is not an awful game its just not as good or as appealing as the Remake. But look how far the series has come now!

Now the Resident Evil 1 Remake is true masterpiece and NO I am not saying that just because Wesker was in it. That had to be one of the scariest games I ever played next to Silent Hill. I swear some parts of the Remake made me shit myself.

Oh and the fan boy jokes really are getting old. Please change the record.

Last edited by Jamesy on Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you think they should do this or not?
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Resident Evil :: Resident Evil Discussion-
Jump to: