HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Do you think they should do this or not? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Do you think they should do this or not? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Do you think they should do this or not? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Do you think they should do this or not? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Do you think they should do this or not? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Do you think they should do this or not? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Do you think they should do this or not? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Do you think they should do this or not? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Do you think they should do this or not? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Do you think they should do this or not?

Go down 
+9
lyfesArcanum
Regenerator
Ghost Leader
Spike991
RedFieldRiot
NiteKrawler
weskersbarber
La Femme Fatale
Jamesy
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

Do you think they should do this or not? Empty
PostSubject: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 10:59 am

Do you think in the future there should be a petition to bring back Albert Wesker from the dead? Just completed RE5 today for the 5th time and it really struck me towards the end of the game how much of a great character and villian he really is. It would be a great shame if he really is offcialy dead for good.

It would be similar to how James Marcus was revived, if Wesker somehow survived. Maybe when the rocket launches blowed him up part of the virus that might have still been inside of him brings him back to life, despite the fact Chris and Sheva injected him.
Back to top Go down
La Femme Fatale
Cerberus
Cerberus
La Femme Fatale

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 11:05 am

Er, not really. Personally, I think it would cheapen the ending of RE 5. I mean, of course he's a great character and all, but I think there kinda needs to be a line where 'enough is enough'. I wouldn't mind seeing them use the whole 'Wesker children' plot, but to keep killing him off and bringing him back again would just turn him into a cockroach, heh. Well, figuratively speaking of course.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 11:17 am

no i think that would be overdoing it
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 11:18 am

Yeah well to be honest in some parts of RE5 it didn't really feel like the same old cool Wesker because his character changed a lot.

I bet you by Resident Evil 7 people will be screaming to bring back Wesker. As I have said Albert and Resident Evil is like what bread is to butter.

I just hope in Resident Evil 6 we don't have a lame new villian like Osmund Saddler.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 11:25 am

maybe for resident evil 6 they could have ada wong as the main boss because for me she has always been the female version of wesker
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 12:15 pm

Ada Wong dosen't have the coolness and neither is she as cold or as calculating as Wesker. Capcom will have to try thier very best in the next few years to invent a new villian who outclasses wesker.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 1:13 pm

I'm telling ya, they need to bring in a Sergei clone.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 1:19 pm

i suppose ada is nothing on wesker but neither was saddler
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 1:51 pm

It was shocking enough that they decided to kill of Wesker in the first place. Seriously before RE5 came out I had no idea Wesker was going to die, I thought he would survive. The least they can do in RE6 is try and make a bad ass villian. Albert Wesker was a clever villian not a stereotypical pantomine villian like Saddler or Richard Irving.

I think Jack Krasuer was an awsome villian though.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 2:00 pm

i love jack krausr as well. i know he is dead but i hope he returns in a future game
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 2:10 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Albert Wesker was a clever villian not a stereotypical pantomine villian like Richard Irving.

I hope to God you are kidding. By the way, it was Ricardo Irving, and he was one of the best villains/voice actors the series has ever had. Krauser was waaaaay more stereotypical than Irving. At least Irving seemed like a real human being.
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 2:27 pm

Yeah i'mwith Nite on this one....leave Irving alone...he was one of the best damn ass villians we had seen in a long time, the fact that he was more human than the others made him even more cold and calculating...plus he was smart...he got everything off the ground Tricell wise...plus that line when he says 'but everyone looks down on me' well that sent shivers down my spine it was spoken that well...panto villain he is not.

Jamesy there are already hundreds of these petitions doing the rounds where people want Wesker back, for me tho as much as i loved to hate him, he has to not return, there are so many more doors to go back through that don't involved Wesker, they involve other survivors...Sherry Birkin would be one....the daughter of the all powerful William Birkin...now her i would like to see again...she would be a bitch with an attitude...especially after what happened to her dad...plus she would be smart and had been brought up in those certain surroundings. Wesker isn't the top dog in all of this story...as Chris put it...he is nothing but one of Umbrellas leftovers....a new dawn is awakening and someone will rise guaranteed.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 2:29 pm

RedFieldRiot wrote:
Yeah i'mwith Nite on this one....leave Irving alone...he was one of the best damn ass villians we had seen in a long time, the fact that he was more human than the others made him even more cold and calculating...plus he was smart...he got everything off the ground Tricell wise...plus that line when he says 'but everyone looks down on me' well that sent shivers down my spine it was spoken that well...panto villain he is not.

Jamesy there are already hundreds of these petitions doing the rounds where people want Wesker back, for me tho as much as i loved to hate him, he has to not return, there are so many more doors to go back through that don't involved Wesker, they involve other survivors...Sherry Birkin would be one....the daughter of the all powerful William Birkin...now her i would like to see again...she would be a bitch with an attitude...especially after what happened to her dad...plus she would be smart and had been brought up in those certain surroundings. Wesker isn't the top dog in all of this story...as Chris put it...he is nothing but one of Umbrellas leftovers....a new dawn is awakening and someone will rise guaranteed.

I wonder if Sherry will be a good witch or a bad witch? Smile
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 2:33 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Jamesy wrote:
Albert Wesker was a clever villian not a stereotypical pantomine villian like Richard Irving.

I hope to God you are kidding. By the way, it was Ricardo Irving, and he was one of the best villains/voice actors the series has ever had. Krauser was waaaaay more stereotypical than Irving. At least Irving seemed like a real human being.

I loved both guys, but Jack was definately very stereotypical....more so than Leon.Smile
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 2:35 pm

Well i reckon she could swing either way which could make her a great villain...drawing us in making us believe that she is out for revenge for the death of her father, wanting to bring down all who she feels are responsible for it yet...hiding the fact that she is carrying on her dads work in secret........now i can imagine that....she could be cool.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 2:37 pm

Yeah, I can see her blaming everyone she thinks is responsible, definately Claire, I can hear it now, her whining about how she didn't come back for her....Smile
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 2:41 pm

lol! yeah and then she secretly plots to infect Claire with a newly advanced G Virus that she has been secretly creating.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 3:39 pm

It could definitely be a good thing. Sherry becomes a huge villain, yet is struggling with her inner demons until she finally turns out good in the end. Those are always good plots. Smile
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 3:41 pm

Well we should put dibs on the idea....bet Capcom nick it from us at some point lol!
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 3:41 pm

Sure are, let's link Capcom to this forum and let them get enlightened on how they should make the game, I think they would learn a thing or two.Smile
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 3:43 pm

lol! we should because after all who knows the games better and knows what they like....the fans thats who...we could all teach them a thing or two.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 3:52 pm

God knows they need to learn something from us.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 3:56 pm

And all joking aside, we really do know the games alot better than anyone at Capcom...

I mean I swear, the people that make video games seem to have never even played one...it is like they don't know that the made a game with alot of glitches or a really crappy uncooperative camera, or many other things...
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 3:57 pm

Well if they do make RE6 then they really should make the new villian similar to Albert Wesker. Or maybe not?

Richardo Iriving was annoying in my opinion. Come on can you imagine if he became the main villian of the series having to hear that annoying voice of his. Oh well they could always change voice actors for him.

PS: Albert Wesker is Resident Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 3:57 pm

And don't forget shocking partner AI.....not that i am digging at Sheva lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you think they should do this or not?
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Resident Evil :: Resident Evil Discussion-
Jump to: