HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Do you think they should do this or not?

Go down 
+9
lyfesArcanum
Regenerator
Ghost Leader
Spike991
RedFieldRiot
NiteKrawler
weskersbarber
La Femme Fatale
Jamesy
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 2:59 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
lul, and I say in 10 years, the human race will only be able to consume jello because of a rampant bacterial plague that causes our stomachs to not be able to digest anything but the jello. Oh...I rest my case. Wink

So you've seen this type of thing happen before? You're 19 aren't you? It would have had to have been something that started in 1999. You would have been 9 years old. I can smell the stench of fanboyism on you from here.

I say we are only going to be able to eat Bologna...

By bolony has a first name it's O-S-C-A-R, my bolony has a second name it's M-E-Y-E-R.Smile

@Riot, I think "blessing in disguise" is a nice way to describe it,and it was definately getting stale, time for a renewal, and I think they will do it...hopefully...Smile
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 3:01 pm

In relation to the fanboy jokes Jamesy....almost as tiring as this Wesker is alive rubbish and the new ways in which he can come back rubbish. lol!

Yeah they will do it Spike.......i can guarantee it.... lol!

Of course in 10 years time the machines will be running the earth and Judgement Day would have befallen us and we wouldn\'t have time to play RE games because the computers we would be playing on would lead the machines to us and get us killed... lol!

Last edited by RedFieldRiot on Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 3:03 pm

Jamesy, sure it will be hard to come up with another great villain like Wesker was, but it won't be impossible like you make it sound. Sergei would have been a great villain to keep around. Nikolai as well. And instead of fanboy jokes, how about idol worship jokes? Smile
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 3:07 pm

Sergie was a good villian. Great potential. Such a shame he was killed off. Lets hope they bring back William Burkin. And I think brining back William Burkins daugher is not really the best idea.

And about Wesker dying? Well we never saw the rocket launches actually hit him? Did we?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 3:09 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Sergie was a good villian. Great potential. Such a shame he was killed off. Lets hope they bring back William Burkin. And I think brining back William Burkins daugher is not really the best idea.

And about Wesker dying? Well we never saw the rocket launches actually hit him? Did we?

So you'd rather being back Bill...who is dead...than bring back Sherry...who is alive? What's with you and raising the dead? Are you a necromancer?

About the rockets not hitting Wesker, are you kidding me? Can you possibly grasp for any more straws?
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 3:15 pm

Well actually it has been debated around the internet that Wesker magically disapppeared just before the rockets hit him.

What purpouse does Sherry Birkin surve? She was just an annoying little brat that followed Leon S Kennedy and Clair around in RE2. RE 2 is an overated game anyway, hopefully they will remake and make it better.
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 3:16 pm

lol! i was starting to notice that too Nite...there's an OCD here about bringing back dead characters...Birkin is 100% dead and rotting...end of.

His daughter Sherry however has great potential for coming back and if you followed RE2 propely then you would see how.
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 3:20 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Well actually it has been debated around the internet that Wesker magically disapppeared just before the rockets hit him.

What purpouse does Sherry Birkin surve? She was just an annoying little brat that followed Leon S Kennedy and Clair around in RE2. RE 2 is an overated game anyway, hopefully they will remake and make it better.

Oh dear god now Wesker is a frigging magician...what the hell....he aint no frigging Harry Houdini.

Sherry serves a perfect purpose...she was infected with the G virus and cured by her dad, she has been brought up in those surroundings, her father was killed alongwit her mother and his is the perfect mix for revenge which can swing for her being either good or evil....she has every purpose in the game especially since she is William's last remaining gene pool so to say. RE2 is not an over rated game in the slightest..it gave us William Birkin and it is one of the best the created stroyline wise.

Also what is it with calling Leon Leon S Kennedy....it's just Leon Kennedy...that's RE4 doing that to you that is.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 3:20 pm

Jamesy wrote:

As of now, she serves very little purpose. But I think it would be better to bring her back before her dead father and make her serve a higher purpose. There is a lot of untapped potential there.

Oh and so now we are relying on magic to bring Wesker back? Well abra cadabra then.

P.S. I've seen it slowed down and only his head disappears. It's called an illusion. The creators did it that way so it would look like the rockets took his head off at regular speed. I guess they didn't count on the fact that Wesker fanatics would start spouting off magical incantations that would make him live.
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 3:27 pm

Yeah but Nite what you didn't see was Wesker getting out his cell phone....calling up themasked magician guy, getting hints on how to escape and then magically finding Tinkerbell appear...sprinkle him with fairy dust and then fly away to never never land.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 3:29 pm

What will Sherry do? Be some possesed daddies girl?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 3:29 pm

RedFieldRiot wrote:
Yeah but Nite what you didn't see was Wesker getting out his cell phone....calling up themasked magician guy, getting hints on how to escape and then magically finding Tinkerbell appear...sprinkle him with fairy dust and then fly away to never never land.

That was Tinkerbell??? I could have sworn it was Cinderella's fairy godmother!
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 3:30 pm

Jamesy wrote:
What will Sherry do? Be some possesed daddies girl?

What will Bill do? Oh wait, nothing because he's dead!
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 3:37 pm

Yeah William can\'t do anything either...he lived and died for the G virus end of......no way of bringing him back...he died for a reason...to carry the storyline on and take it to new territory.

And i doubt Sherry would be some possessed daddies girl...for all you know she could have inherited her dads brains and is currently creating her own virus works...thats the beauty of the RE characters that ain\'t DEAD...they can be doing anything right now.

Ah Nite it was the fairy godmother who brought William back to life...then Tinkerbell also gave him a sprinkle of fairy dust and took him to never never land too and now William and Wesker hatch their devious plans to save the world all over again... lol!

Last edited by RedFieldRiot on Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 3:38 pm

RedFieldRiot wrote:
Yeah William can't do anything either...he lived and died for the G virus end of......no way of bringing him back...he died for a reason...to carry the storyline on and take it to new territory.

Ah Nite it was the fairy godmother who brought William back tolife...then Tinkerbell also gave him a sprinkle of fairy dust and took him to never never land too and now William and Eesker hatch their devious plans to save the world all over again... lol!

Oh right, my bad! Smile
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 3:40 pm

I will say this now and I will say it again, this is resident evil. Anything can happend, they brought back James Marcuas and I think they can bring back William Birkin. When is this going to sink in to you guys?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 3:45 pm

Jamesy wrote:
I will say this now and I will say it again, this is resident evil. Anything can happend, they brought back James Marcuas and I think they can bring back William Birkin. When is this going to sink in to you guys?

We KNOW he could come back! That does not change the fact that it would be a TERRIBLE IDEA!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 3:49 pm

Why would it be terrible? He's a class villian with a lot of potential and very underused.
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 3:49 pm

Exactly...well put Nite.

What also needs to sink in with you Jamesy is that there is only so much make believe us true hardcore fans will take...and only so many god forsaken ressurections too.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 3:51 pm

Well actually as far as I am concerned I don't think there have been enough ressurections in Resident Evil
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 3:52 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Well actually as far as I am concerned I don't think there have been enough ressurections in Resident Evil

Necromancer.

Also, I'm not quuuuite sure about this...but I think the reason Bill has been underused...is because he is no longer among the living...Just a thought.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 3:54 pm

Psssh don't subject to your childish name calling nightkrawler. I just think some of the characters have not been giving thier shining roles and were taken away far to early.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 4:00 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Psssh don't subject to your childish name calling nightkrawler. I just think some of the characters have not been giving thier shining roles and were taken away far to early.

I didn't realize necromancer was such an insult...And a childish one at that. Ah, I can't remember the number of times I was playing at school only to have some ill begotten child come up to call me a necromancer of all things...While some characters have been underused, making them come back from the dead would just ruin their characters all together. Seriously, if you really enjoy universes that bring back the dead in every game, you are ill.
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 4:01 pm

Yeah but that's what progress is about...characters need to die tell a story end of.

Crikey could you imagine that kinda thinking in the movie world....oh i know we finished Star Wars but i really think Darth Vader was underused and had his role taken away too quick so lets ressurect him and give him soemthing to do in the galaxy far far away...it wouldn't work...characters live and die for the sake of the story....it's how it is told.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 4:11 pm

One or two character once in blue moon being brung back from the dead is okay. I am not saying loads should be brought back that is silly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you think they should do this or not?
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Resident Evil :: Resident Evil Discussion-
Jump to: