HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Do you think they should do this or not?

Go down 
+9
lyfesArcanum
Regenerator
Ghost Leader
Spike991
RedFieldRiot
NiteKrawler
weskersbarber
La Femme Fatale
Jamesy
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 12:48 pm

AlbertWesker wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
AlbertWesker wrote:
I think it would not be a good idea because hes been brought back tooooo many times.
Good form.
AlbertWesker wrote:
Tho what would be nice would be if he secretly had children with Ada and they come and attack Chris in some twistet plot to, like their father, take over the world but Chris is in the way so they have to killl him.
Bad form.

XD lol 2 words right there that ruined my life XD
Ok he had kids with...........ASHLEY
YOU WOULD NEVER EXPECT THAT xD

Oh ok, that changes things then. Good form.
Back to top Go down
AlbertWesker
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AlbertWesker

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 1:08 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
AlbertWesker wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
AlbertWesker wrote:
I think it would not be a good idea because hes been brought back tooooo many times.
Good form.
AlbertWesker wrote:
Tho what would be nice would be if he secretly had children with Ada and they come and attack Chris in some twistet plot to, like their father, take over the world but Chris is in the way so they have to killl him.
Bad form.

XD lol 2 words right there that ruined my life XD
Ok he had kids with...........ASHLEY
YOU WOULD NEVER EXPECT THAT xD

Oh ok, that changes things then. Good form.

MEHEHEHEHEHE I am evil arent I.....
I should be the voice actor for Weskers child.
Back to top Go down
KevinRymanSPF
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
KevinRymanSPF

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 2:38 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Jamesy wrote:
Yeah I guess you have a point. You know what really bugs me though is that if you press the pause menu in the RE1 Remake and say go for a toilet break you are wasting game time. Now that is annoying.

That's when you pull a Cartman and have your mom bring you a bedpan.

MOM! Bafroom! Bafroom! >.<
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 9:19 pm

KevinRymanSPF wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
Jamesy wrote:
Yeah I guess you have a point. You know what really bugs me though is that if you press the pause menu in the RE1 Remake and say go for a toilet break you are wasting game time. Now that is annoying.

That's when you pull a Cartman and have your mom bring you a bedpan.

MOM! Bafroom! Bafroom! >.<

Lmao. Great times. Great times.
Back to top Go down
RightHandVerdugo
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
RightHandVerdugo

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 12:01 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
i love jack krausr as well. i know he is dead but i hope he returns in a future game

You know what would be awesome --- in RE4 after you kill Krauser, you don't really clarify his death. And after you pass through the gate and that structure explodes, you don't know that he didn't just get up and leave... I think that would amazing if they brought back Krauser! He couldn't replace Wesker, but he could evolve in his own way. And his ongoing drama with Ada is at least interesting since NOBODY really knows what she's up to, other than showing up at the least convenient moments. Haha
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 12:59 pm

RightHandVerdugo wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:
i love jack krausr as well. i know he is dead but i hope he returns in a future game

You know what would be awesome --- in RE4 after you kill Krauser, you don't really clarify his death. And after you pass through the gate and that structure explodes, you don't know that he didn't just get up and leave... I think that would amazing if they brought back Krauser! He couldn't replace Wesker, but he could evolve in his own way. And his ongoing drama with Ada is at least interesting since NOBODY really knows what she's up to, other than showing up at the least convenient moments. Haha

Well, Leon didn't actually kill him. Ada did. But even so, I thought he was a bit too stereotypical. I wish Vladimir could come back. I know he can't...well he could, if Capcom knows their own storyline. Krauser allowed himself to be cloned to make all the tyrants. Technically, a clone of himself could come back as a future villain.
Back to top Go down
RightHandVerdugo
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
RightHandVerdugo

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 1:08 pm

The clone idea is cool ---

Ohhh and~~
Did Ada Kill Krauser in Separate Ways? I have the gamecube version so I didn't get to play that o.O
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 1:22 pm

RightHandVerdugo wrote:
The clone idea is cool ---

Ohhh and~~
Did Ada Kill Krauser in Separate Ways? I have the gamecube version so I didn't get to play that o.O

I need to look it up. I know Seperate Ways is the canon version, but I can't remember if she killed him in that or if I'm just plain wrong.

EDIT: Yep, she canonically kills him in Seperate Ways.
Back to top Go down
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 12:02 pm

im going to name one of my kids Jack Krauser. (middle name crap) wonder wholl get that one...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you think they should do this or not?
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Resident Evil :: Resident Evil Discussion-
Jump to: