HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Do you think they should do this or not?

Go down 
+9
lyfesArcanum
Regenerator
Ghost Leader
Spike991
RedFieldRiot
NiteKrawler
weskersbarber
La Femme Fatale
Jamesy
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 2:53 pm

Jamesy wrote:
I am a man enough to admit that in terms of annoyance Irving had nothing on that Ashford character from Code Veronica.

You found Alfred to be annoying too? Or did you mean Alexia? Or Edward, or Alexander, or Veronica or ....
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 2:58 pm

I think it was Edward and him and Alexia were twins. Hearing that poor fake english accent of him made me wan't to shoot my TV Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 3:00 pm

Jamesy wrote:
I think it was Edward and him and Alexia were twins. Hearing that poor fake english accent of him made me wan't to shoot my TV Evil or Very Mad

That'd be Alfred.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 3:02 pm

My mistake
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 3:08 pm

Jamesy wrote:

I thought it sounded better than DC Douglas...definately less fake.Smile

And I think Alfred should be given a break, he was voicing two people afterall.Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 3:09 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Jamesy wrote:

I thought it sounded better than DC Douglas...definately less fake.Smile

And I think Alfred should be given a break, he was voicing two people afterall.Smile

I think he did an excellent job. He was a nut.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 3:15 pm

Yeah, and that laugh, the first one anyway, the next like three were overdone just to make him sound even more crazy.Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 3:19 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Yeah, and that laugh, the first one anyway, the next like three were overdone just to make him sound even more crazy.Smile

He sets the bar for crazy.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 3:20 pm

Alfred looks like a cross between Princess Diana and Prince William. Quite a nutcase of a character I will admit.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 3:22 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

He sets the bar for crazy.

Unfortunately he sets it a bit too high, now everyone has to do that little extra, like cut their tongues off and go all emo on us.Smile Or sound like The Emperor, and you can't get much more evil than that.Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 3:49 pm

That or they can just say "Zombayyyyyzzzzzzz...." Smile
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 3:50 pm

Alfred was one darn good sniper though as proved in Code Veronica
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 3:51 pm

Jamesy wrote:

Didn't he miss like...every time?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 3:52 pm

Jamesy wrote:

Totally was, I heard they were going to use Alfred for Mark Wahlberg's role in Sniper, but he was just too damn good.Smile
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 4:02 pm

Nope actually I think he shot Clair a few times when I played Code Veronica in 2004.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 4:04 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Nope actually I think he shot Clair a few times when I played Code Veronica in 2004.

If you mean during the gameplay, that doesn't really count...
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 4:08 pm

Well its only because Clair hid when he tried to shoot her.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 4:09 pm

Yeah gameplay is not canon.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 4:10 pm

I am not with you Crawler?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 4:21 pm

Jamesy wrote:
I am not with you Crawler?

It means that anything that happens during gameplay doesn'y necessarily hold true for the game's actual storyline. Like if Alfred hit Claire with a bullet during gameplay, it doesn't mean he actually hit her in the storyline. The real storyline says she never got hit at all. It's like dying in the games. Dying isn't at all part of the storyline, obviously.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 4:24 pm

Yeah I guess you have a point. You know what really bugs me though is that if you press the pause menu in the RE1 Remake and say go for a toilet break you are wasting game time. Now that is annoying.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 4:29 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Yeah I guess you have a point. You know what really bugs me though is that if you press the pause menu in the RE1 Remake and say go for a toilet break you are wasting game time. Now that is annoying.

That's when you pull a Cartman and have your mom bring you a bedpan.
Back to top Go down
AlbertWesker
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AlbertWesker

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 5:52 am

I think it would not be a good idea because hes been brought back tooooo many times.
Tho what would be nice would be if he secretly had children with Ada and they come and attack Chris in some twistet plot to, like their father, take over the world but Chris is in the way so they have to killl him.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 6:22 am

AlbertWesker wrote:
I think it would not be a good idea because hes been brought back tooooo many times.
Good form.
AlbertWesker wrote:
Tho what would be nice would be if he secretly had children with Ada and they come and attack Chris in some twistet plot to, like their father, take over the world but Chris is in the way so they have to killl him.
Bad form.
Back to top Go down
AlbertWesker
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AlbertWesker

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 11:02 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
AlbertWesker wrote:
Good form.
AlbertWesker wrote:
Bad form.

XD lol 2 words right there that ruined my life XD
Ok he had kids with...........ASHLEY
YOU WOULD NEVER EXPECT THAT xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you think they should do this or not?
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Resident Evil :: Resident Evil Discussion-
Jump to: