HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Do you think they should do this or not?

Go down 
+9
lyfesArcanum
Regenerator
Ghost Leader
Spike991
RedFieldRiot
NiteKrawler
weskersbarber
La Femme Fatale
Jamesy
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 5:53 pm

I don't think I am like dyslexic? Shit did I spell that wrong as well? scratch
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 5:55 pm

Jamesy wrote:

Nope, that is correct. I'm sure the name thing is just because they aren't "real" words. They are always used in the same context, so they aren't used as much as regular words.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 5:59 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Jamesy wrote:

Nope, that is correct. I'm sure the name thing is just because they aren't "real" words. They are always used in the same context, so they aren't used as much as regular words.
In his defense, I had a classmate in 7th grade who spelled it "Rebbeca", so he both did and didn't misspell it.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 6:02 pm

Yeah, I suppose it isn't such a crime for him to misspell words.....*putting the pitchfork away in the closet*
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 6:05 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Yeah, I suppose it isn't such a crime for him to misspell words.....*putting the pitchfork away in the closet*
Not at all. *hides Barrett sniper rifle behind back*
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 6:10 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Not at all. *hides Barrett sniper rifle behind back*

Somebody had better tell Nite before he triggers that bomb!! *PMs NiteCrawler*
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 6:15 pm

Shit I am like in 14th grade so it's a little embarresing spelling names wrong.

Changing topic do you think Billy has been like executed already? Because he was waiting on death row. Or do you think most likely he has chaned his identitiy by now and is living in another country?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 6:18 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Shit I am like in 14th grade so it's a little embarresing spelling names wrong.

Changing topic do you think Billy has been like executed already? Because he was waiting on death row. Or do you think most likely he has chaned his identitiy by now and is living in another country?

Well I bet either could equally have happened, but I would prefer that Billy changed his identity, as cool as the name Billy Coen is, I think seeing him all in disguise, with a beard, hat, etc, that would be cool.Smile

And I fancy the idea of him & Rebecca still being together, romantically or just as comrades.Smile
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 6:34 pm

I liked Billy's character and according to resident evil wiki Billys current status is 'alive'. I wonder who Billy was modeld after Steven Seagal? Johnny Depp?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 6:48 pm

I wouldn't take what RE Wiki said as being put in stone, as nothing from Capcom has ever confirmed him dead, or alive...
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 6:51 pm

Well ALOT can happen in 11 years so who knows what situation Billy is in right know? Or even Rebbeca Chambers for that matter.

Barry Burton is probably working for some underground organisation today. Shame how come Barry didn't make an apperence in RE5, he could have fought alongside Jill and Chris in defeating Wesker.
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 7:06 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
i love jack krausr as well. i know he is dead but i hope he returns in a future game
side story games for Krauser
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 7:17 pm

Who would Krauser be fighting side story games? Human Terrorists? Although Krauser did work for Albert Wesker.
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 7:22 pm

well the game could tell the story of how he got involved with Umbrella up to RE4
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 7:40 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Who would Krauser be fighting side story games? Human Terrorists? Although Krauser did work for Albert Wesker.

He worked for The Organization/Agency, not Wesker.Smile
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 3:11 am

Spike991 wrote:
Jamesy wrote:

He worked for The Organization/Agency, not Wesker.Smile
And he's gonna be in Darkside Chronicles.
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 10:37 am

Until i see the characters die i don't believe it really.....i wanna see and be certain that they are so i am hoping that good ole Billy is still alive and kicking somehwere.

Oh and Spike as a stark Anthony Hopkins fan i can 100% say that Nite is right...Hannibal did indeed say hello Clarice...in the 2001 movie Hannibal. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 10:42 am

Nope it says on resident evil wiki that Krauser is working for Wesker.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 1:53 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Any jabroni with an Internet connection can edit a Wiki, though.
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 5:16 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Jamesy wrote:
Any jabroni with an Internet connection can edit a Wiki, though.
Technically, Krauser was working for whomever he did. In his current state I don't think he'd do anybody any good. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 6:22 pm

Krauser ain't dead really. He'll come back in some form or another although maybe not.
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 7:17 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Krauser ain't dead really. He'll come back in some form or another although maybe not.
boy you must really like Krauser
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 7:46 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Not dead? What about the oozy, gory death scene accompanied by Ada's "I don't like it when men play rough."? He's not Wesker.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 8:59 pm

RedFieldRiot wrote:
Until i see the characters die i don't believe it really.....i wanna see and be certain that they are so i am hoping that good ole Billy is still alive and kicking somehwere.

Oh and Spike as a stark Anthony Hopkins fan i can 100% say that Nite is right...Hannibal did indeed say hello Clarice...in the 2001 movie Hannibal. Very Happy

I'm right? Yay! lol. I really haven't seen a ton of Lector, so I was unsure of what exactly he used. He's epic.

@Jamesy: You seem to put waaaaay too much stock into wiki's. Wesker was higher up then Ada and Krauser in the Organization, but they still didn't work for him. Reported to him is more what they did. And I'm pretty sure Krauser is dead, as of now at least.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 7:00 pm

Well wiki sure as hell is reliable for me. One of the most reliable sites on the internet if you ask me.

James Marcus survived being assinated why can't Krauser survive? Remember this is Resident Evil anything can happen, its a land of make belive so don't assume anything.

By the way if Wesker really dead for good then I will eat my laptop
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you think they should do this or not?
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Resident Evil :: Resident Evil Discussion-
Jump to: