HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Do you think they should do this or not?

Go down 
+9
lyfesArcanum
Regenerator
Ghost Leader
Spike991
RedFieldRiot
NiteKrawler
weskersbarber
La Femme Fatale
Jamesy
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 6:40 pm

Must have pissed off Wesker with that annoying voice of his
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 9:00 pm

I am sure they met, they were all working together afterall, with a pretty big scheme.Smile But I doubt there was any respect towards him, everyone looked down on him...
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 8:40 am

Well he ticked of Jill Valentine as well
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 9:27 am

Jamesy wrote:
Well he ticked of Jill Valentine as well

Jill had no control over being ticked off. She did what Wesker said. She probably actually hearted Irving as much as the rest of us...If that is possible.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 9:35 am

hearted? What does that mean?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 9:37 am

Jamesy wrote:
hearted? What does that mean?

Loved. If you heart someone, you love them. It stems from people instant messaging eachother I (L) U. The (L) would turn into a heart in the message.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 9:47 am

Jill certainly did not heart Irving.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 9:52 am

Jamesy wrote:
Jill certainly did not heart Irving.

You don't know.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 9:57 am

Well iin the flashback sequences Jill had Irving by the throat and against a wall. That does not indicate affection in my book.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 10:35 am

Jamesy wrote:
Well iin the flashback sequences Jill had Irving by the throat and against a wall. That does not indicate affection in my book.

As I said, she had no control over that.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 10:43 am

Oh right i get it now
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 1:49 pm

I hearted Irving so but i doubt Jill would have....after all he was involved with Wesker and Uroboros and probably more...which sadly we didn't get to really know about so i'd guess she sould heart him enough to want to splatter him all over the shop lol!
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 1:52 pm

RedFieldRiot wrote:
I hearted Irving so but i doubt Jill would have....after all he was involved with Wesker and Uroboros and probably more...which sadly we didn't get to really know about so i'd guess she sould heart him enough to want to splatter him all over the shop lol!

Indeed, I'm sure she would have hated him as much as Chris did. I was just getting his goat.
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 2:03 pm

lol! Nite you do make me laugh.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 2:09 pm

Irving in a weird way was quite funny I guess!!!
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 2:23 pm

It was his lines really, "I'm a business man, with standards", he was just a silly character, and I think that if there is any villian that I want to have a reaccuring role, Irving is my man.Smile
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 2:33 pm

Nope for me Krasuer beats Irving to ground any day
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 2:36 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Nope for me Krasuer beats Irving to ground any day

Krauser is soooo stereotypical. You must like cardboard cutout stock villains.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 2:37 pm

Krasuer was a top notch villian. Irving just did not have that same on screen presence as Krasuer did.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 2:38 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Krasuer was a top notch villian. Irving just did not have that same on screen presence as Krasuer did.

I think it is hard to compare the two, they are both completely different kinds of cool....
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 2:41 pm

Irving is a padded cell kind of cool. Krauser is in lamens terms 'bad ass to the bone'.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 2:44 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Irving is a padded cell kind of cool. Krauser is in lamens terms 'bad ass to the bone'.

Hmmm, I think Irving was the eccentric kind of cool, like Joker perhaps, while Krauser was the action guy kind of cool, like maybe some character in Die Hard or Broken Arrow....
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 2:44 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Jamesy wrote:

Hmmm, I think Irving was the eccentric kind of cool, like Joker perhaps, while Krauser was the action guy kind of cool, like maybe some character in Die Hard or Broken Arrow....

Krauser is the type of cool that has been done to death.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 2:46 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Jamesy wrote:

Krauser is the type of cool that has been done to death.

Yeah, Irving is refreshing in RE, but I can see the eccentric character being played out alot too, especially whenever we have John Travolta playing our villians...or maybe The Joker...but while Krauser's type of cool has been seen more often, he was a nice addition.Smile
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 2:49 pm

I am a man enough to admit that in terms of annoyance Irving had nothing on that Ashford character from Code Veronica.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you think they should do this or not?
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Resident Evil :: Resident Evil Discussion-
Jump to: