HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Do you think they should do this or not?

Go down 
+9
lyfesArcanum
Regenerator
Ghost Leader
Spike991
RedFieldRiot
NiteKrawler
weskersbarber
La Femme Fatale
Jamesy
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 4:19 pm

Jamesy wrote:
One or two character once in blue moon being brung back from the dead is okay. I am not saying loads should be brought back that is silly.

Marcus and Wesker have already been brought back. Any more, and yes, it would be silly.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 4:20 pm

Not really. No harm in brining back one or two more characters from the dead.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 4:21 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Psssh don't subject to your childish name calling nightkrawler. I just think some of the characters have not been giving thier shining roles and were taken away far to early.

I completely agree, I just hope you don't mean Wesker is in that bunch though...
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 4:21 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Not really. No harm in brining back one or two more characters from the dead.

3-4 previously dead guys? My god man, too much.
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 4:23 pm

There is harm when there is no logical way of bringing them back.

Plus it would start to ruin what RE is about....and the story could never be told.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 4:23 pm

Okay, but I bet you as well others KnightCrawler will wan't Wesker back in years to come. In fact I would bet 50 dollars on it.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 4:24 pm

RedFieldRiot wrote:

Plus it would start to ruin what RE is about....and the story could never be told.

Plus they would have to go way out of their way just to think up some ridiculous story just to bring him back....so he can have a better death? Nah, they should just let him RIP.Smile

@Jamesy, if I want Wesker back at any point in future games, then you can tell me "I told you so", and I will send you 54 dollars.Smile

I want Wesker via flashbacks and such, but hopefully with Waugh voicing him...otherwise I don't give a rat's arse if he returns.Smile

Last edited by Spike991 on Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 4:24 pm

RedFieldRiot wrote:

Yep, may as well just let the villains live if they are going to constantly respawn.
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 4:30 pm

Jamesy i will bet you £100 that i don't want Wesker to return...in flashbacks yes because he will be needed to tell the story but as of RE5 he is dead to me and why do i feel that way and always will feel that way...because i am all in favour of development in a story...and for this story to continue Wesker had to die so i don't want to see him ressurected and appear as a villain again...i want new blood....
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 4:36 pm

Well Wesker should at least be given his own starring role as the main villian in a spinoff not just a flash back. I am suprised people don't wan't Wesker to return, he was such a inspiering villian and a true credit to the series. Wesker and Resident Evil is like bread and butter as far as I am concerned.

Riot I woulden't bet all that money
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 4:39 pm

Was Wesker not the main villian in RE5 or was I playing a different game? I think Wesker is given way way way way too much credit in the RE series....he is not such a big part to where RE cannot go on, and bringing him back would only cheapen his character(more than UC & RE5), I am suprised that you would want him back for liking him so much....seriously you should marry him if you love him so much, you can join me & Nite & Regenerator.Smile
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 4:40 pm

lol! Jamesy i would bet all that money because i am 110% sure of myself.

For me Wesker ain't all that RE is....for me it's Chris that is what RE is....god i love that man....i willingly out myself as a Chris fangirl.... lol!
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 4:40 pm

Well I think it was pathetic that Wesker was not even in included in the early parts of RE5, Wesker only appeared towards the end of the game. Such a shame and lousy way to go for such an essential character.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 4:42 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Well I think it was pathetic that Wesker was not even in included in the early parts of RE5, Wesker only appeared towards the end of the game. Such a shame and lousy way to go for such an essential character.

Well I think his time in RE5 was probably more than his time in RE0, RE1, & CVX all combined.Smile And yes it was a pathetic death, but I doubt Wesker was so essential.
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 4:43 pm

Yeah but that was meant to be the element of surprise....that sadly all reviewers spolit beforehand...lets face it if the press didnt get hold of it first you could have had a nice surprise halfway through.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 4:45 pm

I know what you mean, by the time I played RE5, I knew who the bird lady was, I knew about Spencer, Uroboros, etc...I didn't leave myself many suprises...

It was still fun though.Smile
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 4:46 pm

It was at that....toilet Maijini was about the only surprise i had left lol.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 4:55 pm

For such a cool character Wesker was reduced to a wreck of a man in the lava. Such a loss.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 5:04 pm

Jamesy wrote:
For such a cool character Wesker was reduced to a wreck of a man in the lava. Such a loss.

His reduction started in UC & RE5, and was finished off in RE5.Smile
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 5:05 pm

Such a shame Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 5:42 pm

You mean you would bet a whole $50 on me? Wow really?! pfft. The only characters I want back are Irving and Sergei. Wesker was used enough, end of story.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 5:44 pm

My parrot sounds less annoying than Irvings voice. If I had to hear irvings in more games I would shoot my TV with a magnum.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 6:05 pm

I think you might be one of the few that didn't like Irving Jamesy....he was a cool eccentric character.Smile
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 6:20 pm

Well alright maybe I am being a bit quick to judge on Irving. Did Irving ever meet Wesker?
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 6:30 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Did Irving ever meet Wesker?
I would assume he did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should do this or not?   Do you think they should do this or not? - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you think they should do this or not?
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Resident Evil :: Resident Evil Discussion-
Jump to: