HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Why even have manual holders in the box? Capcom you %$&#'s - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Why even have manual holders in the box? Capcom you %$&#'s - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Why even have manual holders in the box? Capcom you %$&#'s - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Why even have manual holders in the box? Capcom you %$&#'s - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Why even have manual holders in the box? Capcom you %$&#'s - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Why even have manual holders in the box? Capcom you %$&#'s - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Why even have manual holders in the box? Capcom you %$&#'s - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Why even have manual holders in the box? Capcom you %$&#'s - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Why even have manual holders in the box? Capcom you %$&#'s - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Why even have manual holders in the box? Capcom you %$&#'s

Go down 
+8
MSR
leonada
Vandal
Mass Distraction
Nobudy
RaviorStygian
Ghost Leader
Terra420
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

Why even have manual holders in the box? Capcom you %$&#'s - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why even have manual holders in the box? Capcom you %$&#'s   Why even have manual holders in the box? Capcom you %$&#'s - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 9:50 am

ZombiePrincess wrote:

Not having disc will pretty much put game stores out of business, except to buy consoles, but even then you can get them online. Me and my fiance spend our weekends at the local Game X Change here, which is pretty much all used games. If they stop releasing disc, nobody will trade, which means some of my favorite people will be jobless.

Here in the UK we have already lost one of our greatest game stores, GameStation.
GAME is in the shitter as well but at least has some of their stores open. The amount of things they merchandise however, is very minimalistic now.
I lost my job at GameStation because it went into liquidation, it sucks.
No matter what GameSation store you went to the staff would always be awesome and are generally just gaming fans and metal heads.
It wasn't run like a scrict business, it welcomed shoppers into the shop and made them feel as if they where just talking to a friend.
I miss that job, probably the best retail job I'v ever had.
Yeah this came about due to Amazon selling games/acessories/consoles etc cheaper than retail price and also supermarkets would sell under the standard retail price.
Thus turning our shoppers away from us and to them, they could afford to do it because gaming wasn't their speciality, they could fall back on the money they made from other stock where as game stores
are set up for gaming alone.
That is a sad reality though and one that is only going to worse.
Luckily there is a self-emplyed businness nearby me that is run by a awesome dude that sells everything from newskool to retro gaming, you can basically go there to pick up old SNES catriged or acessories.
I mean the guy does charge a good bit for them because it's only run by him and it's hi only shop BUT he deserves it, well and truly.
I don't mind parting with a bit of extra coin if it means his business will stay afloat.
On the plus side it saves going through amazon or hunting down old, hard to get retro gaming items and he is just a 5 minute walk.
I wish more people would do what he does, would making the gaming world a better place.
Back to top Go down
ZombiePrincess
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ZombiePrincess

Playstation Network MisfitSilentts

PostSubject: Re: Why even have manual holders in the box? Capcom you %$&#'s   Why even have manual holders in the box? Capcom you %$&#'s - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 10:01 am

Mcghie wrote:
ZombiePrincess wrote:

Not having disc will pretty much put game stores out of business, except to buy consoles, but even then you can get them online. Me and my fiance spend our weekends at the local Game X Change here, which is pretty much all used games. If they stop releasing disc, nobody will trade, which means some of my favorite people will be jobless.

Here in the UK we have already lost one of our greatest game stores, GameStation.
GAME is in the shitter as well but at least has some of their stores open. The amount of things they merchandise however, is very minimalistic now.
I lost my job at GameStation because it went into liquidation, it sucks.
No matter what GameSation store you went to the staff would always be awesome and are generally just gaming fans and metal heads.
It wasn't run like a scrict business, it welcomed shoppers into the shop and made them feel as if they where just talking to a friend.
I miss that job, probably the best retail job I'v ever had.
Yeah this came about due to Amazon selling games/acessories/consoles etc cheaper than retail price and also supermarkets would sell under the standard retail price.
Thus turning our shoppers away from us and to them, they could afford to do it because gaming wasn't their speciality, they could fall back on the money they made from other stock where as game stores
are set up for gaming alone.
That is a sad reality though and one that is only going to worse.
Luckily there is a self-emplyed businness nearby me that is run by a awesome dude that sells everything from newskool to retro gaming, you can basically go there to pick up old SNES catriged or acessories.
I mean the guy does charge a good bit for them because it's only run by him and it's hi only shop BUT he deserves it, well and truly.
I don't mind parting with a bit of extra coin if it means his business will stay afloat.
On the plus side it saves going through amazon or hunting down old, hard to get retro gaming items and he is just a 5 minute walk.
I wish more people would do what he does, would making the gaming world a better place.

That's how Game X Change is. Everybody there is so down to earth and friendly. That's why we spend our weekends there. They have used games for pretty much any system, and are now receiving a few new Xbox and PSVita games, as well as merchandise like lanyards and playing cards, and keychains that relate to games. They even have awesome cloth wall scrolls for different animes.
We have GameStop, but I've seriously lost all hope in them. They're a bunch of dicks. And they won't give you anything for used games. They offered me $5 for a stack of games I had, so I took them to Game X Change and got almost $50.
There used to be this old game store up where my brother lives. I can't seem to remember the name of it tho. They went out of business a few years back. They were strictly a trade-in or buy store, and eventually the only thing they had left to sell were old sports games. Back when I was younger tho, I loved going there.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheKidsInYourCorner
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: Why even have manual holders in the box? Capcom you %$&#'s   Why even have manual holders in the box? Capcom you %$&#'s - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 10:32 am

ZombiePrincess wrote:

That's how Game X Change is. Everybody there is so down to earth and friendly. That's why we spend our weekends there. They have used games for pretty much any system, and are now receiving a few new Xbox and PSVita games, as well as merchandise like lanyards and playing cards, and keychains that relate to games. They even have awesome cloth wall scrolls for different animes.
We have GameStop, but I've seriously lost all hope in them. They're a bunch of dicks. And they won't give you anything for used games. They offered me $5 for a stack of games I had, so I took them to Game X Change and got almost $50.
There used to be this old game store up where my brother lives. I can't seem to remember the name of it tho. They went out of business a few years back. They were strictly a trade-in or buy store, and eventually the only thing they had left to sell were old sports games. Back when I was younger tho, I loved going there.

Yeah game station catered to all that as well, only thing it was missing was anime and manga.
It did have PSP UMD anime films but that was about it.
Yeah we have a few stores like that, "Cash converters" and "Cash Generator" being the main ones, although they are like a pawn shop and sell everything, from gaming, to music equipment, to TV's and media hardware.
They always seem to have an abundance of sports games but in the rare instance they maybe have a game you've not played in years and they usually are about £1-3.
Another shop that is mostly gaming,anime and PC hardware is called "CEX" is pretty good as well, they basically revolve around buying and selling everything gaming and camera related.
I got a 3DS in mint condition for about £50 ($77.97) and that was not long after the handheld was released.
I have a lot of respect for that store and the staff are generally like the kind of people you had in GameStation.
I usually chat with some of the staff members for ages lol, really cool guys and girls.
Also one of my ex co-workers from GameStation in Glasgow that I worked with before transferring for Edinburgh works in the Edinburgh store now, that was an awesome suprise the day I went in and
seen he worked there lol.
Back to top Go down
ZombiePrincess
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ZombiePrincess

Playstation Network MisfitSilentts

PostSubject: Re: Why even have manual holders in the box? Capcom you %$&#'s   Why even have manual holders in the box? Capcom you %$&#'s - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 1:58 pm

Mcghie wrote:
Yeah game station catered to all that as well, only thing it was missing was anime and manga.
It did have PSP UMD anime films but that was about it.
Yeah we have a few stores like that, "Cash converters" and "Cash Generator" being the main ones, although they are like a pawn shop and sell everything, from gaming, to music equipment, to TV's and media hardware.
They always seem to have an abundance of sports games but in the rare instance they maybe have a game you've not played in years and they usually are about £1-3.
Another shop that is mostly gaming,anime and PC hardware is called "CEX" is pretty good as well, they basically revolve around buying and selling everything gaming and camera related.
I got a 3DS in mint condition for about £50 ($77.97) and that was not long after the handheld was released.
I have a lot of respect for that store and the staff are generally like the kind of people you had in GameStation.
I usually chat with some of the staff members for ages lol, really cool guys and girls.
Also one of my ex co-workers from GameStation in Glasgow that I worked with before transferring for Edinburgh works in the Edinburgh store now, that was an awesome suprise the day I went in and
seen he worked there lol.

Game X Change has some anime, not exactly my favorite ones, but they do have a few good ones like Full Metal Alchemist, Witch Hunter Robin, Angel Beats, and Ouran Host Club.

EDIT (UPDATE)- I just found out that my mom's ex-fiance used to work at a factory that puts that damn sticky tape stuff over the sides of DVDs and CDs.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheKidsInYourCorner
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why even have manual holders in the box? Capcom you %$&#'s   Why even have manual holders in the box? Capcom you %$&#'s - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Why even have manual holders in the box? Capcom you %$&#'s
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3