Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Capcom should have done this! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Capcom should have done this! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Capcom should have done this! EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Capcom should have done this! EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Capcom should have done this! EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Capcom should have done this! EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Capcom should have done this! EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Capcom should have done this! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Capcom should have done this! EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Capcom should have done this!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

Capcom should have done this! Empty
PostSubject: Capcom should have done this!   Capcom should have done this! EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 2:47 pm

Do you agree with me that since RE6 will not be coming out for a long time that they should have made the Lost in Nightmares chapter one huge game that takes a long time to complete? with more monsters and zombies etc...?

I mean come on the chapter is only an hour and a half - 2 hours long.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Capcom should have done this!   Capcom should have done this! EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 1:21 pm

Not really...I mean this is basically Assignment Ada, or at longest, Separate Ways...

Just a little add on. We will probably get some more stuff, in fact I am positive we will get some other stuff to fill in the gap from now to RE6.

Maybe some more stuff from the Chronicles series, Darkside gave me high hopes for the next game, if there is one.Wink

I would like to see the Chronicles thing using the Survivor series. They could could Survivor a much needed makeover, Dead Aim looked great anyway, but it could use a makeover too. Some new chapter like always...

Maybe a File#3.

Well anyway, I think that the lenght of the Lost in Nightmares, or whatever it's called is adequate, considering there is also that Desperate Escape, plus some new Mercs stuff, we will all be busy for awhile.Smile
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Capcom should have done this!   Capcom should have done this! EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 6:52 am

Spike but seriously it would not have been the worst idea in the world to make The Lost in Nightmares Chapter one long game like the Resident Evil Remake?

Really what I would like is for Capcom to make another game like the RE1 Remake because that was one of the best games ever made in my opinoin.

Can you reply too this spike because I wan't your thoughts on this!
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Capcom should have done this!   Capcom should have done this! EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 2:57 pm

I don't know what else to say...I mean it will have a cool deja vu affect playing through it, just like the Spencer estate replica in CVX, and we will get some cool moments with some of our favorite characters, Chris, Jill & Wesker. That all sounds good to me, but they aren't going through a guardhouse, or caves, or a secret lab, so there isn't much else for us to play through, unless they made it drag on...
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Capcom should have done this!   Capcom should have done this! EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 4:40 pm

Well do you think in the Lost in Nightmares chapter they should have used zombies/crimson heads as well as the 'Keeper of Madness' enemy? It would probably be a bit too easy though shooting down zombies with the aid of Jill and machine guns etc...
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Capcom should have done this!   Capcom should have done this! EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 9:41 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Well do you think in the Lost in Nightmares chapter they should have used zombies/crimson heads as well as the 'Keeper of Madness' enemy? It would probably be a bit too easy though shooting down zombies with the aid of Jill and machine guns etc...

I'm actually not privy to what we are facing in that game yet, I remember seeing that big hunchback looking guy, and I assumed he is a type of boss character, maybe he/it chases you around throughout the entire estate maybe like Nemesis, Leech Man or Axe Man???

There could be zombies, that would be cool, and I wouldn't mind some being slow, but obviously slow zombies are kind of stale now, and since RE does have fast ones(V-act, a.k.a. Crimson Heads), they should take advantage and use them, I think.

I don't think it would make sense to fight a bunch of Las Plagas infectees...unless Spencer had them as guards...but I assume that is what that big guy was for, 'Keeper Of Madness' as you put it.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Capcom should have done this!   Capcom should have done this! EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 10:13 am

I wonder if his european estate is bigger than the spencer mansion in the RE1 Remake?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Capcom should have done this!   Capcom should have done this! EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 11:09 am

No way to know right now, but while there are some similar locations within, like the main hall, the dining room with the fireplace, obviously a library, etc, we can assume we will see alot of cool moments that bring back memories from RE1, or more specifically the REmake.

I have also seen alot of new areas too...
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Capcom should have done this!   Capcom should have done this! EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 11:50 am

is there any knew pics out of the spencer estate in europe.ive seen the ones posted on here a while back is there any knew ones about
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Capcom should have done this!   Capcom should have done this! EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 12:08 pm

Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Capcom should have done this!   Capcom should have done this! EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 3:19 pm

I can't watch any videos on the computer I'm on, but I don't think that there have been any new develpments revealed to us yet.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Capcom should have done this!   Capcom should have done this! EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 3:29 pm

No new developments? On youtube they have just released loads of gameplay footage of lost in nightmares and the merecanery mode reunion.

I personally think capcom have released just about all the info they can on the lost in nightmares chapter. Probably will have to play the game yourself too see all the content. Will you be playing lost in nightmares and desperate escape spike?

Oh yeah on a side note what has happened to my friend KniteCrawler? Kinda missed the days when I used to debate stuff with him Capcom should have done this! Lol
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Capcom should have done this!   Capcom should have done this! EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 4:03 pm

yeah i miss nitekrawler as well.he used to be the most consistent person on this site,then he dissapeared of the face of the earth.like alot of members did.maybe you should give him an email jamesy tell him to get back here.tell him spike is here he loves spike lol
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Capcom should have done this!   Capcom should have done this! EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 4:09 pm

What is his email adress?
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Capcom should have done this!   Capcom should have done this! EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 4:30 pm

i dont know it but spike might.if you pm him it might come up in his email inbox that a pm has arrived.it does in mine anyway
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Capcom should have done this!   Capcom should have done this! EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 4:57 pm

Jamesy wrote:
No new developments? On youtube they have just released loads of gameplay footage of lost in nightmares and the merecanery mode reunion.

I personally think capcom have released just about all the info they can on the lost in nightmares chapter. Probably will have to play the game yourself too see all the content. Will you be playing lost in nightmares and desperate escape spike?

Oh yeah on a side note what has happened to my friend KniteCrawler? Kinda missed the days when I used to debate stuff with him Capcom should have done this! Lol

Needless to say I am going to play anything Capcom releases with Resident Evil on the title...I'm a sap.Smile

Yeah, I mean from the trailers and new gameplay stuff, that is about all, but I meant nothing new from there.

Also, I hope they don't reveal too much, I mean they started(along with gamers getting the Jap version before the US one) to put all of the major cutscenes on youtube and such, and I had ruined the major plot points of RE5 before I got to play it.Sad

I had so much fun wondering who the Bird Lady might be, and that is the great thing, because you can assume and guess who it might have been, but until you see the mask(and cloak for that matter) come off, you really don't know.Smile

NiteCrawler left...I don't know if it is permanently, he usually hangs around on a different forum actually, I could see if he might want to come back, he certainly has a reputation here.Smile
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Capcom should have done this!   Capcom should have done this! EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 5:08 pm

A bit off topic but in Resident Evil 6 what kind of insane new twist are they going to use in that game if you could take a wild guess Spike? Hard question but you have to wonder when capcom say RE6 will be a complete 'Reboot'.

Been browsing the net as well but it was around a year ago that capcom mentioned about RE6 but still no real news about its development? Strange because after RE4 was released in 2005 it was only about 4 months after that they revealed early screenshots for RE5.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Capcom should have done this!   Capcom should have done this! EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 5:18 pm

I think they said it would be about 6 years right? So we probably shouldn't expect too much from the RE6 department anytime real soon.

I don't know where they should take it. Starting over wouldn't be horrible, I mean they have set us up with a couple of characters leftover in the Villians department, and a couple of side characters I think could have a better role.

Villians: Nicholai Ginovaef, HUNK(although more neutral), among others...not to mention the growing Terrorism aspect of RE, with the different viruses being on the black market, I would have loved to see Irving again. TRICELL still needs a conclusion.

Heroes: Ark Thompson from Survivor, he had a government type of role, he knew Leon, I think that could come into play, and of course the events of Sheena Island, and just that whole story was really cool. Bruce McGivern from Dead Aim could show up again, and much like Ark, Bruce has a government agent role, and although there doesn't seem to be any direct connections between him and Leon, or even Ark, the similarities in Bruce's outfit compared to Leon's RE4 agent outfit are undeniable.

When they say reboot, I hope they don't mean gameplay, as I found the gameplay in RE5 to be very agreeable, that is if you were playing with the RE4 control scheme, not the lame FPS one where L is for aiming and R for shooting. The way the gameplay worked was just 'perfected' I think, I would like to be put into a building and have to figure my way out unlocking doors, step by step, just like the Spencer Estate.

In Outbreak, when you are in the Hospital, you can run around figuring things out, while your AI buddies do whatever they are doing, while avoiding the Leech Man, it was just so much fun, I think that could work out if it controlled like RE5 as well.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Capcom should have done this!   Capcom should have done this! EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 5:27 pm

You might disagree with me but I would like RE6 to be similar to the RE1 Remake with creepy camera angles and a mansion or area with zombies and crimson heads. That would give a lot of fans a good treat. Maybe Barry Burton and Leon Kennedy could team up? Actually I think RE6 would be the perfect time to bring back Barry becasue we have heard so little from him since RE1.

I think RE6 may not be coming out for another 7 years at the longest and 4-5 years at the shortest would be my guess.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Capcom should have done this!   Capcom should have done this! EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 5:33 pm

Jamesy wrote:
You might disagree with me but I would like RE6 to be similar to the RE1 Remake with creepy camera angles and a mansion or area with zombies and crimson heads. That would give a lot of fans a good treat. Maybe Barry Burton and Leon Kennedy could team up? Actually I think RE6 would be the perfect time to bring back Barry becasue we have heard so little from him since RE1.

I think RE6 may not be coming out for another 7 years at the longest and 4-5 years at the shortest would be my guess.

As for RE6's release date, I think you are right there.

I liked both the camera angles and the over the shoulder look. What I like more than both of those is being able to aim. I think it could be a cool idea to use the angles, but when you aim it goes into the over the shoulder look for precise aiming.

That would also get rid of the annoying situation of getting attacked by an enemy two-feet in front of you because of a bad angle.

It would also allow for the player to examine areas better. Especially in the Spencer estate, all of the paintings alone would be fun to get a good look at. You can examine and it might tell you it is a picture of a mansion, or the faces have all been scratched out...or it looks like the picture is looking at you, but it would be something else to be able to see it.Smile
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Capcom should have done this!   Capcom should have done this! EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 5:47 pm

Well I wonder if they will do yet another Remake of RE1 in the future lol and yeah being able to aim would be cool.

Do you think the RE1 Remake is the best resident evil game in the series so far? I think its the best and in fact one the best horror games ever made. I know its all fictional but hard to belive the mansion incident took place such a long time ago now (12 years).
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Capcom should have done this!   Capcom should have done this! EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 5:53 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Well I wonder if they will do yet another Remake of RE1 in the future lol and yeah being able to aim would be cool.

Do you think the RE1 Remake is the best resident evil game in the series so far? I think its the best and in fact one the best horror games ever made. I know its all fictional but hard to belive the mansion incident took place such a long time ago now (12 years).

The mansion location in the middle of the large expansive woods in Arklay mountains...you can't get any better than that. Undead, other Bio Weapons, not the mention booby traps, etc, and having the ominous thunder occasionally roaring in.

I also liked the self-defense items, actually I just recently played the REmake with Chris, using only a knife, and those stilletos and flash grenades came in very handy. Plant 42 on the other hand was quite a tedious fight, only using a knife.Sad

I missed some of the tracks from the original, like Mansion 2F and Mansion 1F, which is something I think was lacking in the REmake, the music, it wasn't really memorable tracks, except for maybe the safe rooms. I do think it is probably my favorite game in the series though.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Capcom should have done this!   Capcom should have done this! EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 6:03 pm

Those grenades were insane and getting a headshot on a zombie was cool. Or even cooler decapiting a crimson head running at you.

I think the RE1 Remake has to be one of the most replayble games ever made. I mean I have been playing the RE1 Remake since 2002 and have not got board of playing with it and discover something new every time.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Capcom should have done this!   Capcom should have done this! EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 6:07 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Those grenades were insane and getting a headshot on a zombie was cool. Or even cooler decapiting a crimson head running at you.

I think the RE1 Remake has to be one of the most replayble games ever made. I mean I have been playing the RE1 Remake since 2002 and have not got board of playing with it and discover something new every time.

Definately, with the new costumes, and game modes, you will play through several times before getting bored.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Capcom should have done this!   Capcom should have done this! EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 6:21 pm

Well to be honest I only started playing the game again last year. My old re1 gamecube disc broke in 03 so did not play the game for 6 years. I instantly fell in love with the game again after I brought it for the Wii. Just so refreshing to get that survial horror feel back again after playing RE4 and RE5 too many times.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Capcom should have done this!   Capcom should have done this! Empty

Back to top Go down

Capcom should have done this!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next