Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
what the fuk capcom EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
what the fuk capcom EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
what the fuk capcom EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
what the fuk capcom EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
what the fuk capcom EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
what the fuk capcom EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
what the fuk capcom EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
what the fuk capcom EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
what the fuk capcom EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

what the fuk capcom

Go down 
+8
Sargent D
Spike991
Known_Hero
weskersbarber
Mass Distraction
Ghost Leader
NiteKrawler
HUNK420
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
HUNK420
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
HUNK420

Playstation Network cynical420

what the fuk capcom Empty
PostSubject: what the fuk capcom   what the fuk capcom EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 11:47 pm

all i want is a single player survival horrror game again ive never wanted to play RE with anyone else and especially not a retarded ass ai partner that u have to babysit the whole time or they die every 10 seconds i fucking hate RE5 and now u give me 3 more people to babysit in orc and then ruin my hopes for RE6 by making me babysit more fuck u capcom u blow dogs for quarters.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: what the fuk capcom   what the fuk capcom EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 12:25 am

lol u mad bro?
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: what the fuk capcom   what the fuk capcom EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 2:42 am

I gotta agree with OP, save for all the "fuck you, Capcom" business, which can result in unwanted consequences for the gamer.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: what the fuk capcom   what the fuk capcom EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 3:27 am

Oh the amount of gamer rage these days.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: what the fuk capcom   what the fuk capcom EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 8:25 am

Revelations had partners too. Think its pointless. It should at least be an option.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: what the fuk capcom   what the fuk capcom EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 1:23 pm

World hunger? No biggie. The US healthcare system? Pfft. Who cares? The 36539863 wars in the world currently? What wars? Partners in RE games? Now THAT is serious shit.
Back to top Go down
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

Playstation Network Known_Hero

PostSubject: Re: what the fuk capcom   what the fuk capcom EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 4:19 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
lol u mad bro?

LMAO my thoughts exactly.

Personally, I love co-op. Duo mercenaries was the best part of re5. If you want to do a solo run in story mode, all you have to do is remove all of your partner's weapons Very Happy

ORC looks like a fun spin off, IMO. However, if you have a problem with the game then you shouldn't buy it. Vote with your dollar. No need to complain.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: what the fuk capcom   what the fuk capcom EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 4:22 pm

I think that is false. No way when you were playing all those RE games over the years did you not think itd be super fuckin cool to play with a friend.

Unless ypu dont got any.

and even though re5's ai, Sheva, was super annoying, that doesnt alter the fact that we've all considered it.

not that i want a partner in RE6, but still.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: what the fuk capcom   what the fuk capcom EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 4:32 pm

Known_Hero wrote:
If you want to do a solo run in re5, all you have to do is remove all of your partner's weapons Very Happy
Really? Suspect How in blue hell would that make it a solo run? Sheva would still be there with you and her biting the dust would still end the game. Taking all of her weapons away would make the player even more of a babysitter than he is already.

Spike991 wrote:
I think that is false. No way when you were playing all those RE games over the years did you not think itd be super fuckin cool to play with a friend.
No, I never thought that. I've never once thought that and I still don't think that.
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: what the fuk capcom   what the fuk capcom EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 4:49 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Oh the amount of gamer rage these days.
Fuck this, I'm outta here!!!!! *rage quit*
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: what the fuk capcom   what the fuk capcom EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 4:57 pm

Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: what the fuk capcom   what the fuk capcom EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm

How thoughtful Mass. Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

PostSubject: Re: what the fuk capcom   what the fuk capcom EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 5:03 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Known_Hero wrote:
If you want to do a solo run in re5, all you have to do is remove all of your partner's weapons Very Happy
Really? Suspect How in blue hell would that make it a solo run? Sheva would still be there with you and her biting the dust would still end the game. Taking all of her weapons away would make the player even more of a babysitter than he is already

That's the best you can do. The a.i is good at staying out of danger while in cover mode. I've done this with my handgun only run( sig and magnum) on veteran with virtually no problems from the a.i. However, I wouldn't recommend doing this on professional.

Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: what the fuk capcom   what the fuk capcom EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 7:09 pm

Known_Hero wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
Known_Hero wrote:
Really? Suspect How in blue hell would that make it a solo run? Sheva would still be there with you and her biting the dust would still end the game. Taking all of her weapons away would make the player even more of a babysitter than he is already

That's the best you can do. The a.i is good at staying out of danger while in cover mode. I've done this with my handgun only run( sig and magnum) on veteran with virtually no problems from the a.i. However, I wouldn't recommend doing this on professional.
That still doesn't make it a solo run. Fact is a solo run in RE5 is impossible with baggage like Sheva. Screw co-op. If people want co-op with zombies, play House of the Dead or something.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: what the fuk capcom   what the fuk capcom EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 7:44 pm

And if you want a solo run with a Resident Evil game, go play RE1. Simple. As for RE5's AI, I have said it before and I will say it again. In my experience, and I have a LOT of experience with it, the AI partner is nigh on flawless. I may have died because of an AI error like once...but I can't remember it EVER happening. Except on Pro. But if you want to play Pro, you should just get a friend. Not hard for emotionally stable people who don't whine over a damn game to do.
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: what the fuk capcom   what the fuk capcom EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 12:21 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
And if you want a solo run with a Resident Evil game, go play RE1. Simple. As for RE5's AI, I have said it before and I will say it again. In my experience, and I have a LOT of experience with it, the AI partner is nigh on flawless. I may have died because of an AI error like once...but I can't remember it EVER happening. Except on Pro. But if you want to play Pro, you should just get a friend. Not hard for emotionally stable people who don't whine over a damn game to do.

Im afraid I have to disagree. Shevas AI was fucking retarded in resident evil 5. Pardon my french. And the option to have a solo run, and an option for partner play should definantley be installed. That would keep both sides of the argument happy.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: what the fuk capcom   what the fuk capcom EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 12:53 am

00biohazard wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

Im afraid I have to disagree. Shevas AI was fucking retarded in resident evil 5. Pardon my french. And the option to have a solo run, and an option for partner play should definantley be installed. That would keep both sides of the argument happy.
When I play, Sheva's favorite place to stand is always right between me and what I'm trying to shoot. I once screamed, "Get the fuck out of my way, bitch!", so loud one day that I think one of my neighbors called the police because about a short time after I got a knock at the front door that was two cops asking about a domestic dispute.

As for co-op, keep it contained within the mercs minigame. That's where 90% of people think the entire game's replayability is, after all.
Back to top Go down
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

PostSubject: Re: what the fuk capcom   what the fuk capcom EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 9:25 am

Damn you guys, stop blaming Sheva! Chris makes the same mistakes. Actually, Chris is worst because his bulky body often gets in the way, even when he's behind you. It's like having that damn Gatling Gun ammo case on your back.

Anyway, I'm with NiteKrawler: I rarely have problems with the a.i. The trick is to NOT share ammo with your partner. You also have to learn which situations to use the attack and cover mode.

Hey ghostleader, sounds like you have some serious anger issues. I don't see the point of getting that pissed off over a game.

You don't like Mercs?

Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: what the fuk capcom   what the fuk capcom EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 1:21 pm

You know I would like Resident Evil 6 to be a solo experience as much as the next guy but everyone who will openly complain and both about it just shut the hell up an buy the game. You know you're going to get it day one, you already have it up for pre-order. Seriously, just shut up an be a good fan boy or girl. You know you bought Resident Evil 5 despite it didn't live up to its predecessors. Did that stop you? Know. Shut the hell up.
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: what the fuk capcom   what the fuk capcom EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 1:27 pm

Mercy wrote:
You know I would like Resident Evil 6 to be a solo experience as much as the next guy but everyone who will openly complain and both about it just shut the hell up an buy the game. You know you're going to get it day one, you already have it up for pre-order. Seriously, just shut up an be a good fan boy or girl. You know you bought Resident Evil 5 despite it didn't live up to its predecessors. Did that stop you? Know. Shut the hell up.

I think the dude can post his opinion, I mean, its his thoughts and the fact that he was really pissed off just proves hes a passionate resi fan. And since we all love resi, I dont mind him being more opiniated. And telling someone to just shut the fuck up and buy a game is pretty harsh. He can say whatever he wants, thats why its a fan forum.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: what the fuk capcom   what the fuk capcom EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 1:33 pm

00biohazard wrote:
Mercy wrote:

I think the dude can post his opinion, I mean, its his thoughts and the fact that he was really pissed off just proves hes a passionate resi fan. And since we all love resi, I dont mind him being more opiniated. And telling someone to just shut the fuck up and buy a game is pretty harsh. He can say whatever he wants, thats why its a fan forum.

His griping won't stop him from buying the game. He just came on here to complain, and people like that obviously are just asking for attention. Everyone on this forum is going to buy the game. You know it and I know it despite what problems we might have.
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: what the fuk capcom   what the fuk capcom EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 1:52 pm

Mercy wrote:
00biohazard wrote:
Mercy wrote:

His griping won't stop him from buying the game. He just came on here to complain, and people like that obviously are just asking for attention. Everyone on this forum is going to buy the game. You know it and I know it despite what problems we might have.

Hes gonna buy it, but its his opinion. He can cry bullshit on capcom, i believe its sort of a crappy direction the series is going as well but I dont mind. Maybe he just doesnt phrase in a coherent way and sounds like a butthurt whiner. But telling him to shut the fuck up?lighten up bra, or else you sound just as trollish as he did.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: what the fuk capcom   what the fuk capcom EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 3:52 pm

Well opinions are like butts. Everyone has one and they all stink. There was someone who actually did post his genuine concerns about Resident Evil 6 in a coherent umderstandable fashion. He even listed them off and why it made him worried, but you know what? He still sounded like a butt hurt whiner. I think it's because their complaint goes against their action, it's what pisses me off, I'm no admin, even if I was I wouldn't prevent him from expressing his opinion, I'm just pointing out his opinion is bad for contradictory reasons. After all, people are entitled to their butts. 
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: what the fuk capcom   what the fuk capcom EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 4:56 pm

"If you love your butt set it free."
-General Ironicus
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: what the fuk capcom   what the fuk capcom EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 6:42 pm

Known_Hero wrote:
Damn you guys, stop blaming Sheva! Chris makes the same mistakes. Actually, Chris is worst because his bulky body often gets in the way, even when he's behind you. It's like having that damn Gatling Gun ammo case on your back.
I'm not blaming Sheva, I'm blaming the fact that there's an AI partner at all.

Quote :
The trick is to NOT share ammo with your partner.
That makes the partner even more of a hindrance because she turns into Ashley 2.0.

Quote :
Hey ghostleader, sounds like you have some serious anger issues. I don't see the point of getting that pissed off over a game.
No, I hit things. [/joke] It's just that no matter what I do or where I go, Sheva is always between me and my target. It reached a boiling point that day.

Quote :
You don't like Mercs?
I said no such thing. It's just better geared toward co-op.

Mercy wrote:
Well opinions are like butts. Everyone has one and they all stink.
Speak for yourself, mine smells as sweet as roses.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what the fuk capcom   what the fuk capcom Empty

Back to top Go down

what the fuk capcom
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next