HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Strong Possibility of RE2 HD - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Strong Possibility of RE2 HD - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Strong Possibility of RE2 HD - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Strong Possibility of RE2 HD - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Strong Possibility of RE2 HD - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Strong Possibility of RE2 HD - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Strong Possibility of RE2 HD - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Strong Possibility of RE2 HD - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Strong Possibility of RE2 HD - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Strong Possibility of RE2 HD

Go down 
+19
neo_nille
00biohazard
RE Psycho
Methsia
DXP
VoyageTreader08
toddx77
RaviorStygian
JPHERO
weskersbarber
Vandal
White Rock
Nobudy
Mister Albert Wesker
Mcghie
Mass Distraction
ChrisSherry
RebelliousQueen
Incompetent Barry
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
neo_nille
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

Strong Possibility of RE2 HD - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strong Possibility of RE2 HD   Strong Possibility of RE2 HD - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 11:11 am

Mercy wrote:
neo_nille wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Mister Albert Wesker wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
I'd say they do and there are lots of things indicating that but I won't go into details right now. Not really in the mood of writing a novel here.

For some reason they are just unwilling to remake RE2.
Nah...Capcom only cares about 'teh moneyz'!
Since when is profit for a company bad? Like… ever?

This IS actually a problem. There is a big diffrence in making something that you care about and making something "just for the money", changing the game to whatever sells.
Im worried that once people will get tired of the "shooter-action" genre Resident Evil is in a lot of danger...
What will they turn the games into then? Back to it´s roots?, racing game? How about a RTS or a cooking game or maybe a platformer??

Capcom had a vison when they made RE4, they didn´t follow any fan request or tried to sell as many copies as possible and how did that game turn out?
Pretty damn good...

Capcom did NOT care about RE6, and that game is just a mess...
They just made the game to please as many people as possible.
In 5 years, whos gonna care about RE6??? Seriously, it´s 7 years ago RE4 came it and people are still playing it and talking about it, still considered to be one of the best games ever.
Even if you like RE6 i highly doubt that the game will have the same fate...

Good games sell and gets loyal fans. Capcom is loosing many fans because many are tired of what the series has become.

You might sell alot of copies now, but what about the future Capcom?
I feel like a total boss when I play RE6

I think that this sums up exacly why i hate the new games .
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Strong Possibility of RE2 HD   Strong Possibility of RE2 HD - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 11:18 am

If you can't play the game objectively why are you playing it? Also that's out of context, I'm playing it on pro and when I overcome a hard part I feel good about taking on the challenge.
Back to top Go down
neo_nille
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Strong Possibility of RE2 HD   Strong Possibility of RE2 HD - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 11:31 am

Mercy wrote:
If you can't play the game objectively why are you playing it? Also that's out of context, I'm playing it on pro and when I overcome a hard part I feel good about taking on the challenge.

Im not, i hate it
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Strong Possibility of RE2 HD   Strong Possibility of RE2 HD - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 2:31 pm

So you really felt the need to go online and rant on some forum about a game you hate that you probably didn't play?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Strong Possibility of RE2 HD   Strong Possibility of RE2 HD - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 6:12 am

neo_nille wrote:
Mercy wrote:

Im not, i hate it
You hate a game you have not even played? Makes all the sense in the world.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: Strong Possibility of RE2 HD   Strong Possibility of RE2 HD - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 10:51 am

re7,should be like lost in nightmares

survival horror at its best
Back to top Go down
neo_nille
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Strong Possibility of RE2 HD   Strong Possibility of RE2 HD - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 2:06 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
neo_nille wrote:
Mercy wrote:

Im not, i hate it

I have PLAYED it but i don´t PLAY IT....see the diffrence???

chrisredfielmusculo wrote:

YES YES YES a thousand times YES!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Strong Possibility of RE2 HD   Strong Possibility of RE2 HD - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 2:15 pm

Lost in Nightmares is far from "survival horror at it's best". It was a great addition to RE5 and a nice throwback to the series' roots, though.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: Strong Possibility of RE2 HD   Strong Possibility of RE2 HD - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 6:37 pm

Resident Evil 6 was done properly.
No matter how many newbie fanboys cry over it, IT WAS a good title and met the standards everyone was hoping for.
How can people turn around and back up RE4 when RE6 was basically the same, just a lot more bigger, had a better storyline and actually made a action/horror title that IMO never thought could have been achieved.
RE6 really speaks to oldskool and long time RE fans, just has a decent balance and I even enjoyed Chris's action heavy story, thought it was the best.
Leon's is pretty stale but fun and Jakes was actually good but I really panicky at parts and the ustanak I hated but loved at the same time, he was like an advanced Nemesis.

Lost in nightmares was VERY far from survival horror at it's best, in fact it wasn't even survival horror it was rushed re-interpretation of RE1 so people would get that nostalgic feeling, it was overly easy and was just RE5 with a more sinister environment.
Yes it was a nice addition and worth the buy but it was very far to even considering survival horror, let along at it's finest.

REmake and the original RE was survival horror at it's finest, the mere fact you had next to none bullets and resources is what shot it to complete survival horror.

Survival horror at it's finest and most refined is Amnesia and Clock Tower.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Strong Possibility of RE2 HD   Strong Possibility of RE2 HD - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 6:37 pm

What happen to the petition? It's on Facebook, right? I really hope Capcom will do it.
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Strong Possibility of RE2 HD   Strong Possibility of RE2 HD - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 6:47 pm

Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
What happen to the petition? It's on Facebook, right? I really hope Capcom will do it.

Good they took it down.
I for one am not signing it, I'm a RE2 fanboy and will not be even considering signing that petition.
I would rather RE2 dying with it's dignity intact than see a horrible "fan pleasing" remake that is nothing like REmake.
Just as DXP explained the situation (people should actually listen to him, he is firmly knowledgeable in game designing and understands the way stuff works within the creation process)
the days of pre-rendered and static camera angles are gone so it will just be a over the shoulder ORC styled game.
The original creators have not been with Capcom for many years now and will not return just to make a remake.
I can tell you right now that Shinji will not approve of such a REmake.
He was very disappointed with RE5 and the way Resident Evil was going.

I have come to peace that a Remake would not live up to what you think it will.
So I will gracefully except RE2 to remain original.
At the end of the day we still have modders breathing life into RE2 and that's good enough for me.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Strong Possibility of RE2 HD   Strong Possibility of RE2 HD - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 6:54 pm

What? It will be such like a ORC Format or something? You gotta be kidding me! That won't do I tell you that.
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Strong Possibility of RE2 HD   Strong Possibility of RE2 HD - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 6:59 pm

Mcghie is right in every way
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Strong Possibility of RE2 HD   Strong Possibility of RE2 HD - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 7:06 pm

Missy of coarse it will be ORC style.
Did you not read my comment all the way through.
The original RE2 creators are gone, pre-rendered backgrounds survived up until console technology could render 3D backgrounds and lighting (basically after the PS1 era) and static camera angles have been dead in the water for some time now.
In fact Resident Evil and other horror titles where basically the only ones that could get away with static camera angles to begin with.

So yeah RE2 remake will just be ORC all over again, or even worse considering Capcom will be trying there hardest to capture Shinji's way of Resident Evil making.
Back to top Go down
RE Psycho
Cerberus
Cerberus
RE Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Strong Possibility of RE2 HD   Strong Possibility of RE2 HD - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 7:47 pm

Mcghie wrote:

At the end of the day we still have modders breathing life into RE2 and that's good enough for me.

I'm inclined to agree with you. If they're not going to do it right and give RE2 the remake it deserves, i'd rather they didn't do it at all.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Strong Possibility of RE2 HD   Strong Possibility of RE2 HD - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 2:23 am

neo_nille wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
neo_nille wrote:
Mercy wrote:

Im not, i hate it

Look, kid, I'm not sure if you realize this, but whether you like it or not, Capcom needed a win on console gaming. Resident Evil 6 just saved their company and proved they can sell games to the west, even after Dragon's Dogma tanked. It'll help the company make more console games such as Dead Rising, Street Fighter, and numerous other beloved titles by Capcom. If not, they would have met the mobile market like Mega Man and inevitably met it's downfall. Capcom needs a reason to make console games, otherwise, they're not going to put money into something that's not going to sell. Resident Evil 6 is that reason.

It's by no means perfect, but I'm sure everyone can agree its a huge improvement from Resident Evil 5; it's actually what Resident Evil 5 should have been. The franchise has been getting a lot of positive feedback from Resident Evil Revelations, to Damnation, they're doing a lot of good things with their IP.

So please, if you're going to rant on the forums about your "Purist Resident Evil" bull shit and how much Capcom butchered the franchise by introducing action for a broader audience, please, just crawl back into your hole where trolls belong.
Back to top Go down
neo_nille
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Strong Possibility of RE2 HD   Strong Possibility of RE2 HD - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 3:01 pm

Mercy wrote:
neo_nille wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
neo_nille wrote:
Mercy wrote:

Im not, i hate it

Look, kid, I'm not sure if you realize this, but whether you like it or not, Capcom needed a win on console gaming. Resident Evil 6 just saved their company and proved they can sell games to the west, even after Dragon's Dogma tanked. It'll help the company make more console games such as Dead Rising, Street Fighter, and numerous other beloved titles by Capcom. If not, they would have met the mobile market like Mega Man and inevitably met it's downfall. Capcom needs a reason to make console games, otherwise, they're not going to put money into something that's not going to sell. Resident Evil 6 is that reason.

It's by no means perfect, but I'm sure everyone can agree its a huge improvement from Resident Evil 5; it's actually what Resident Evil 5 should have been. The franchise has been getting a lot of positive feedback from Resident Evil Revelations, to Damnation, they're doing a lot of good things with their IP.

So please, if you're going to rant on the forums about your "Purist Resident Evil" bull shit and how much Capcom butchered the franchise by introducing action for a broader audience, please, just crawl back into your hole where trolls belong.

"Resident Evil 6 just saved their company"

How on earth did this game just "save" the company? Have you access to sales or something that we don´t???
How is releasing a game that has the lowest score of any main RE game EVER a "saving" ???
How is getting poor reviews from several big websites a good thing?

And guess what? I can bitch an moan all i want, just as you can praise this garbage all you want....

RE Psycho wrote:
Mcghie wrote:

I'm inclined to agree with you. If they're not going to do it right and give RE2 the remake it deserves, i'd rather they didn't do it at all.

This is very sad, but true. Capcom is not what they used to be...the men behing the original Remake dosen´t even work at Capcom anymore, if i am correct?
The game would most likely turn into a another "take" on Re2 then an actual Remake...
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Strong Possibility of RE2 HD   Strong Possibility of RE2 HD - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 3:17 pm

neo_nille wrote:

How on earth did this game just "save" the company? Have you access to sales or something that we don´t???
How is releasing a game that has the lowest score of any main RE game EVER a "saving" ???

And guess what? I can bitch an moan all i want, just as you can praise this garbage all you want....

As much as people like it or don't RE6 did save resident evil and company as in a sense if Resident Evil flopped other big titles would have most likely went down hill with it.
The Resident Evil series was one more RE5 copy-cat away from the series dying out, luckily it pulled through.
Yes the sales record's are mentioned, Resident Evil 6 broke Capcom's shipping records.
It is also second in the UK charts, all you have to do is a quick google search, here is a link however .. http://www.vg247.com/2012/10/04/resident-evil-6-breaks-capcom-shipping-records/
It only got a bad review from one major gaming website, gamespot.
Gamespot are not the best when it comes to reviews anyway, they only like action heavy FPS games or COD.
Metacritic gave it something around 7 or 8 point something (cant be bothered checking exact score)
Poor score or not it all comes down to how much a game sells.

neo_nille wrote:
This is very sad, but true. Capcom is not what they used to be...the men behing the original Remake dosen´t even work at Capcom anymore, if i am correct?
The game would most likely turn into a another "take" on Re2 then an actual Remake...

No a good few of the REmake team are still with Capcom but it's the fact Capcom would not let them do a REmake style remake of RE2 even if they wanted to do it that way.
Capcom would decline the idea and tell them to liken it to today's Resident Evil style.
Back to top Go down
neo_nille
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Strong Possibility of RE2 HD   Strong Possibility of RE2 HD - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 4:43 pm

Mcghie wrote:
neo_nille wrote:

As much as people like it or don't RE6 did save resident evil and company as in a sense if Resident Evil flopped other big titles would have most likely went down hill with it.
The Resident Evil series was one more RE5 copy-cat away from the series dying out, luckily it pulled through.
Yes the sales record's are mentioned, Resident Evil 6 broke Capcom's shipping records.
It is also second in the UK charts, all you have to do is a quick google search, here is a link however ..
It only got a bad review from one major gaming website, gamespot.
Gamespot are not the best when it comes to reviews anyway, they only like action heavy FPS games or COD.
Metacritic gave it something around 7 or 8 point something (cant be bothered checking exact score)
Poor score or not it all comes down to how much a game sells.

Shipped games does not equal sold games. The stores can in many occasions return not sold copies...so until we get official sales, we can´t really answer this..

neo_nille wrote:

No a good few of the REmake team are still with Capcom but it's the fact Capcom would not let them do a REmake style remake of RE2 even if they wanted to do it that way.
Capcom would decline the idea and tell them to liken it to today's Resident Evil style.

This is just sad...very sad pale
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Strong Possibility of RE2 HD   Strong Possibility of RE2 HD - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 5:42 pm

I'm with Mercy all the way on this. RE needs to expand if it's going to survive. If RE4 wasn't the drastic change it was, the franchise probably wouldn't be as strong as it is today.

Just look at Mega Man. Excellent franchise (look at my sig, I even like it more than RE), but they never felt it necessary to truly evolve the IP and just stuck to what they knew. There's only been a few major departures in the series, and only some have been successful.

While the games have always retained their quality as being retro platformers or RPG's, they never strayed far from it. Because of this, the Mega Man franchise is struggling big time today with crappy iOS games being used to celebrate it's 25th anniversary:

http://kotaku.com/5944831/mega-man-fans-you-might-not-want-to-watch-this

The only good "next-gen" games it got were two downloadable titles. Although they were fantastic (at least 9 was) they weren't really big. They sold a lot, but not the numbers a giant blockbuster game makes.

If a major console Mega Man title that was a well made 3rd Person shooter that adopted a more mainstream approach was released (marked with great hype like RE4 was), the franchise may of had some much bigger titles today and may even still be alive and kicking rather than being cancelled left and right.

Sorry for the tangent I'm going on but I'll get to my point in a second.

Just think about it, Mega Man could have the potential to be an excellent blockbuster 3rd person shooter just from it's concept alone (kind of like Resident Evil). Even if the game would simply be a 3rd person shooter action platformer, if done right and with the whole boss weapon thing implemented correctly, the franchise could be raking in the money like CAPCOM's other two big franchises. But because they didn't want to put the effort into perfecting a game as big as that, the franchise is slowly dying.

That's what would have happened to RE if it hadn't shifted gears to a more commercially successful kind of gameplay. If they had sticked strictly to it's roots, it's very possible that we would only get a few more major releases before the franchise slowly died. Like Mega Man. Maybe Resident Evil is a little less original in mechanics nowadays, but they still retain their own fun quality that other 3rd person shooters don't have.

But no, they went the route they did, and now Resident Evil is one of the most successful game franchises in the world. Change is needed for things to survive. Maybe a strictly classic RE game on the side once in a great while may be nice for purists, but what the franchise needs is some really well put together B.O.W. shooters that are fun and are easy to access, which it's what they have been doing perfectly fine for the past decade.

Besides, a scary Resident Evil game just doesn't sound right now. The whole zombie apocalypse thing is more entertaining now than truly scary.

Last edited by RaviorStygian on Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Strong Possibility of RE2 HD   Strong Possibility of RE2 HD - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 11:09 pm

@Neo.

Im getting the feeling that you didnt even read my post. If it’s shipped, it means they’ve got the money in hand and likely aren’t giving any of it back. If they never move another disc, they’ve still sold nine figures worth of games. You just can't up and decide to ship 4.5 million copies and not expect any profit back. Used copy sales barely scratch Capcom's sales, just the fact that someone enjoyed someone else' copy of Resident Evil 6 doesn't mean they failed to sell that copy. Take an Econ class.

Read what Ravior had to say, they're changing the game to keep the series alive and in the market. It's shameful what they did to Mega Man, but I'm happy Resident Evil and other titles aren't going down that route. If you were a fan of te series you should be happy that they're trying to keep the franchise going. Otherwise go back to your GameCube and replay your copy of REmake and don't bother us normal people who can enjoy a good game. What's the use in complaining and bitching?
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Strong Possibility of RE2 HD   Strong Possibility of RE2 HD - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 8:59 am

neo_nille wrote:

Shipped games does not equal sold games. The stores can in many occasions return not sold copies...so until we get official sales, we can´t really answer this..

I'm sorry to tell you but yes it does lol.
Once a company puts a quota into a games publisher it is there because that's how much will sell.
In other words if a game retailer ships in so many copies it's because of the amount of inquest, pre-order sales and estimated sales there will be.
They only return faulty copies and in most of the time the only copies that get shipped back are ones that the game retail has accidentally damaged or lost, the reason they use when sending them back is always that it's case is damaged, infact we used to do it when shipping back games we damaged ourselves, we would break it a little more and say it arrived like that in order for our profit margin to not drop below our quota.
Oh yeah I should mention I used to work in GAME so I know all about this.

As I said look up the sales figure on google and you will find it and please read peoples comments properly before reply as I don't like always saying the same things over and over.
Back to top Go down
ResEvilChick
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
ResEvilChick

PostSubject: Re: Strong Possibility of RE2 HD   Strong Possibility of RE2 HD - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 10:30 am

I really hope they do. My idiotic grandma went and sold my RE2.
Back to top Go down
JPHERO
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
JPHERO

Playstation Network jphere09

PostSubject: Re: Strong Possibility of RE2 HD   Strong Possibility of RE2 HD - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 12:12 pm

Here's the thing about gaming reviews they are shit, i don't listen to them at all. Here's a example of how they are stupid reviewers, I don't have enough ammo 3 out of 10 and if you knew that there was a skill called Item Drop Increase, you wouldn't have that problem anymore. They are just narrow minded reviewers who say it sucks because it's not like the older games. Face it the older games are great games but no one wants to play the same thing over and over again that's why they changed the series to this because most people was getting bored of it. People who are fanboys of the older games are narrow minded and not open minded, because you are not comparing it to today games that came out today but only to the older type of resident evil games. And for one that is stupid because this game is great the controls are more better then even better then RE5. Plus the story is great and keeps you on the edge of your seat. I beat it in 27 hours it said but i'm still playing it because it has a lot of content in it more then most of the games today. That's why the reviews are complete bullshit because they are skinny weiner assholes who want to go to their basement and play re 1,2,3 all the time because they are narrow minded as shit. So be like rest of the those fanboys and listen to all the reviews because the reviewers themselves are morons.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/japhere09
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

PostSubject: Re: Strong Possibility of RE2 HD   Strong Possibility of RE2 HD - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 5:59 pm

JPHERO wrote:
Here's the thing about gaming reviews they are shit, i don't listen to them at all. Here's a example of how they are stupid reviewers, I don't have enough ammo 3 out of 10 and if you knew that there was a skill called Item Drop Increase, you wouldn't have that problem anymore. They are just narrow minded reviewers who say it sucks because it's not like the older games. Face it the older games are great games but no one wants to play the same thing over and over again that's why they changed the series to this because most people was getting bored of it. People who are fanboys of the older games are narrow minded and not open minded, because you are not comparing it to today games that came out today but only to the older type of resident evil games. And for one that is stupid because this game is great the controls are more better then even better then RE5. Plus the story is great and keeps you on the edge of your seat. I beat it in 27 hours it said but i'm still playing it because it has a lot of content in it more then most of the games today. That's why the reviews are complete bullshit because they are skinny weiner assholes who want to go to their basement and play re 1,2,3 all the time because they are narrow minded as shit. So be like rest of the those fanboys and listen to all the reviews because the reviewers themselves are morons.
You made a good point, if 4, 5, and 6 were like the older games, only the purists would buy them. And nowadays, they probably make up a small percentage of the fanbase. Stock price may crash and a lot of layoffs as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strong Possibility of RE2 HD   Strong Possibility of RE2 HD - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Strong Possibility of RE2 HD
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next