HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Strong Possibility of RE2 HD - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Strong Possibility of RE2 HD - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Strong Possibility of RE2 HD - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Strong Possibility of RE2 HD - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Strong Possibility of RE2 HD - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Strong Possibility of RE2 HD - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Strong Possibility of RE2 HD - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Strong Possibility of RE2 HD - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Strong Possibility of RE2 HD - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Strong Possibility of RE2 HD

Go down 
+19
neo_nille
00biohazard
RE Psycho
Methsia
DXP
VoyageTreader08
toddx77
RaviorStygian
JPHERO
weskersbarber
Vandal
White Rock
Nobudy
Mister Albert Wesker
Mcghie
Mass Distraction
ChrisSherry
RebelliousQueen
Incompetent Barry
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
JPHERO
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
JPHERO

Playstation Network jphere09

Strong Possibility of RE2 HD - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strong Possibility of RE2 HD   Strong Possibility of RE2 HD - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 9:08 pm

I'm not a purist at all but yes if they were like the older games they would buy it but saying it's bad because it's not like the older games is completely idiotic in my honest opinion.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/japhere09
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Strong Possibility of RE2 HD   Strong Possibility of RE2 HD - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 11:41 pm

He wasn't accusing you of being a purist. He was saying that if Resident Evil never adapted with the times it would have suffered the same fate as Mega Man; that being that because thu stuck with the same formula for very single game it died and only hard core fans would buy new games.

Think of it like this: if you've seen one episode of Scooby Doo, you would know basically every single episode. To make things more modern, the latest Scooby Doo cartoon has an amped up and intricate story with amazing art and animation to appeal to the modern audience.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Strong Possibility of RE2 HD   Strong Possibility of RE2 HD - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 4:40 am

How did we get to reviews again? Oh well, I ain't reading all the previous pages again.

A Finnish gaming magazine said it the best: It's not easy to be a modern Resident Evil. They had a pretty good article on RE6 but it was two pages long and I'm too lazy to translate it all.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Strong Possibility of RE2 HD   Strong Possibility of RE2 HD - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 11:21 am

neo_nille wrote:
Mercy wrote:
neo_nille wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
neo_nille wrote:
Mercy wrote:
If you can't play the game objectively why are you playing it? Also that's out of context, I'm playing it on pro and when I overcome a hard part I feel good about taking on the challenge.

Im not, i hate it
You hate a game you have not even played? Makes all the sense in the world.

I have PLAYED it but i don´t PLAY IT....see the diffrence???

chrisredfielmusculo wrote:
re7,should be like lost in nightmares

survival horror at its best

YES YES YES a thousand times YES!!!!!!!!!
Look, kid, I'm not sure if you realize this, but whether you like it or not, Capcom needed a win on console gaming. Resident Evil 6 just saved their company and proved they can sell games to the west, even after Dragon's Dogma tanked. It'll help the company make more console games such as Dead Rising, Street Fighter, and numerous other beloved titles by Capcom. If not, they would have met the mobile market like Mega Man and inevitably met it's downfall. Capcom needs a reason to make console games, otherwise, they're not going to put money into something that's not going to sell. Resident Evil 6 is that reason.

It's by no means perfect, but I'm sure everyone can agree its a huge improvement from Resident Evil 5; it's actually what Resident Evil 5 should have been. The franchise has been getting a lot of positive feedback from Resident Evil Revelations, to Damnation, they're doing a lot of good things with their IP.

So please, if you're going to rant on the forums about your "Purist Resident Evil" bull shit and how much Capcom butchered the franchise by introducing action for a broader audience, please, just crawl back into your hole where trolls belong.

"Resident Evil 6 just saved their company"

How on earth did this game just "save" the company? Have you access to sales or something that we don´t???
How is releasing a game that has the lowest score of any main RE game EVER a "saving" ???
How is getting poor reviews from several big websites a good thing?

And guess what? I can bitch an moan all i want, just as you can praise this garbage all you want....

RE Psycho wrote:
Mcghie wrote:

I have come to peace that a Remake would not live up to what you think it will.
So I will gracefully except RE2 to remain original.
At the end of the day we still have modders breathing life into RE2 and that's good enough for me.

I'm inclined to agree with you. If they're not going to do it right and give RE2 the remake it deserves, i'd rather they didn't do it at all.

This is very sad, but true. Capcom is not what they used to be...the men behing the original Remake dosen´t even work at Capcom anymore, if i am correct?
The game would most likely turn into a another "take" on Re2 then an actual Remake...

I have yet to read a single review of RE6 but my own personal REview is that RE6 is awesome as shit!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strong Possibility of RE2 HD   Strong Possibility of RE2 HD - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Strong Possibility of RE2 HD
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5