HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Revelations 2: Possibility For Steve To Return? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Revelations 2: Possibility For Steve To Return? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Revelations 2: Possibility For Steve To Return? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Revelations 2: Possibility For Steve To Return? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Revelations 2: Possibility For Steve To Return? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Revelations 2: Possibility For Steve To Return? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Revelations 2: Possibility For Steve To Return? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Revelations 2: Possibility For Steve To Return? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Revelations 2: Possibility For Steve To Return? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Revelations 2: Possibility For Steve To Return?

Go down 
+10
Vandal
TheBatMan
Pau Diaz
PAULSAMSON
Ghost Leader
37 Narwhals
DampRevil
Mass Distraction
Ssplain
AWDCP
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
AWDCP
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AWDCP

Playstation Network IceFireWarden
Steam : IceFireWarden

Revelations 2: Possibility For Steve To Return? Empty
PostSubject: Revelations 2: Possibility For Steve To Return?   Revelations 2: Possibility For Steve To Return? EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 8:29 am

'Lo everyone. As we all know, Resident Evil Revelations 2 is coming out soon and we are all (most? some? a little? just a tad) excited about it. In this article (http://www.relyonhorror.com/latest-news/resident-evil-news/new-character-for-resident-evil-revelations-2-to-be-announced-next-month/) we have learned a new character will be released revealed next month.

We already know Claire Redfield (Yay!) and Moira Burton (Yay!) are in the game. Barry is undeniably confirmed due to his daughter being in the game. Since Revelations 2 is kept a part from Revelations 1 there will probably be no Chris or Jill showing up anytime soon. Leon might make an appearance, but he was in RE6. So else could they place in the game?

How about Steve? His death is unconfirmed (it was said that the developers 'confirmed his death during a talk about him being in RE6, but it was more of a 'quick we don't know how to answer this question' response than a 'oh yeah, we thought this through' response) and Wesker said it might be possible to bring him back. Sure, he might have been yanking Claire's chain but the fact that Wesker said it gives a bit more cred to the theory.

The last thing we know about Steve is that the CVX Virus was taken out of his body and then that's it. No mention is talked about what happened to his corpse. So what happened to Rockwell 267?

I don't know, but this game is bringing up a lot of connections with Code: Veronica.:

Revelations 2: Possibility For Steve To Return? 26656711

• They both take place on a prison island.
  • They both involve Claire as a main character.
  • There is a large outbreak (except this time, it's not viral).
  • There seems to be some mysterious character pulling the strings.

Perhaps I''m reaching. Maybe. But then I remember this quote from this site: http://www.gamespot.com/articles/capcoms-philosophy-behind-resident-evil-revelation/1100-6422511/

Quote :
Can we expect any other classic Resident Evil characters to make an appearance?

"Without getting into specifics, I can say that one of the driving philosophies behind Revelations 2 is to deliver to the fans things that we think they're interested in. You will almost certainly see some familiar faces, but I don't want to get into the specifics."

So could Steve return to the RE Franchise in RER2? There would have to be some great explaining, but tell me what you think. I'm bored and need something to do.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AWeDontCareProduct/featured
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

Playstation Network ResidentJsee
Steam : Resident Jsee

PostSubject: Re: Revelations 2: Possibility For Steve To Return?   Revelations 2: Possibility For Steve To Return? EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 9:15 am

I don't think he will be in the game. His character was a rare type in CVX and I liked what they did with him. His one and presumably done deal was a nice emotional touch.

~If~ he does make a return, I would hope it would as some kind of monster similar to his large infected form in CVX. Also hopefully he would not remember Claire and only want to kill her.
Back to top Go down
http://steam://openurl/https://www.youtube.com/user/jchandleyou
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Revelations 2: Possibility For Steve To Return?   Revelations 2: Possibility For Steve To Return? EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 10:17 am

AWDCP wrote:
The last thing we know about Steve is that the CVX Virus was taken out of his body and then that's it. No mention is talked about what happened to his corpse.

It is mentioned in Darkside Chronicles. The T-Veronica virus Albert sold to Javier was extracted from Steve's body.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
AWDCP
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AWDCP

PostSubject: Re: Revelations 2: Possibility For Steve To Return?   Revelations 2: Possibility For Steve To Return? EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 10:19 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
AWDCP wrote:
The last thing we know about Steve is that the CVX Virus was taken out of his body and then that's it. No mention is talked about what happened to his corpse.

It is mentioned in Darkside Chronicles. The T-Veronica virus Albert sold to Javier was extracted from Steve's body.

Yeah, but we don't know what happened to the body after that. Razz
Back to top Go down
DampRevil
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DampRevil

Playstation Network DampRevil

PostSubject: Re: Revelations 2: Possibility For Steve To Return?   Revelations 2: Possibility For Steve To Return? EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 2:30 pm

Realistically, Steve will not be in this game. Not everyone from the old Resident Evil games are going to come back.

You mentioned that the producers of Resident Evil 6 said Steve was dead, but they threw that answer together because they didn't know how to answer the question. Can you prove that? It sounds like that's more of your opinion than a fact.

And about Wesker teasing Steve's revival, that was nothing more than an attempt to be spiteful towards Claire. It was already mentioned in Operation Javier that Wesker took the virus out of Steve's body. If Wesker took the virus out of Steve, then what would even be the point of reviving him? Wesker took the virus out of Steve's body and then probably threw his corpse into an incinerator.

The big reveal next month will probably be for Barry. It's no secret that he's in Revelations 2, but Capcom has yet to officially announce him.
Back to top Go down
37 Narwhals
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
37 Narwhals

PostSubject: Re: Revelations 2: Possibility For Steve To Return?   Revelations 2: Possibility For Steve To Return? EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 11:36 pm

AWDCP wrote:
Wesker said it might be possible to bring him back. Sure, he might have been yanking Claire's chain but the fact that Wesker said it gives a bit more cred to the theory.
Well Wesker's dead too so I can't imagine anyway for them to bring him back without it feeling awkward and forced. Maybe if they make a game that takes place before 5, but I doubt it'd happen in this one.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Revelations 2: Possibility For Steve To Return?   Revelations 2: Possibility For Steve To Return? EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 4:47 pm

Steve's dead. Get over it and move on with the rest of the world.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: Revelations 2: Possibility For Steve To Return?   Revelations 2: Possibility For Steve To Return? EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 5:48 am

Steve will return...........and fuck you up
Back to top Go down
Pau Diaz
Zombie
Zombie
Pau Diaz

PostSubject: Re: Revelations 2: Possibility For Steve To Return?   Revelations 2: Possibility For Steve To Return? EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 9:26 am

PAULSAMSON wrote:
Steve will return...........and fuck you up

And down? Laughing
Back to top Go down
AWDCP
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AWDCP

PostSubject: Re: Revelations 2: Possibility For Steve To Return?   Revelations 2: Possibility For Steve To Return? EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 12:26 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:

study Sorry, too busy chewing the scenery to pay attention to your hostility. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
TheBatMan
Zombie
Zombie
TheBatMan

PostSubject: Re: Revelations 2: Possibility For Steve To Return?   Revelations 2: Possibility For Steve To Return? EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 11:20 am

He died in Code Veronica. That's the simple, honest truth. Wesker was merely taunting Claire with that line of a potential resurrection. Why people still expect his return nearly a decade and a half later is beyond me.

The only way he could come back was via the experimental virus, which he would have to have taken prior to his death and be one of the lucky few in the world who was actually compatible to it. Evidently this never happened.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Revelations 2: Possibility For Steve To Return?   Revelations 2: Possibility For Steve To Return? EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 2:12 pm

The only reason I want Steve to return is to get everyone to stop posting about Steve returning.
Back to top Go down
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

PostSubject: Re: Revelations 2: Possibility For Steve To Return?   Revelations 2: Possibility For Steve To Return? EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 9:10 pm

This game does seem like Code: Veronica's sequel, being similar. Like that prison on the island and Barry coming in place of Chris.

Yes. Certainly a lot of familiar stuff thrown in here. Basketball
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Revelations 2: Possibility For Steve To Return?   Revelations 2: Possibility For Steve To Return? EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 1:23 am

AWDCP wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:

study Sorry, too busy chewing the scenery to pay attention to your hostility. Twisted Evil
No hostility, just simple fact.
Back to top Go down
AWDCP
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AWDCP

PostSubject: Re: Revelations 2: Possibility For Steve To Return?   Revelations 2: Possibility For Steve To Return? EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 12:58 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
AWDCP wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:

No hostility, just simple fact.

I hate this game of emotions we play. Razz

Not to mention it's my job to annoy everyone with this until I die.

But in all seriousness, I wouldn't seeing some references to him in the game now that Claire is back, even if he doesn't appear in person. It's too good of an opportunity to miss.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: Revelations 2: Possibility For Steve To Return?   Revelations 2: Possibility For Steve To Return? EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 3:27 pm

White Rock wrote:
This game does seem like Code: Veronica's sequel, being similar. Like that prison on the island and Barry coming in place of Chris.

Yes. Certainly a lot of familiar stuff thrown in here. Basketball

Revelations 2 is to Code Veronica X what Sons Of Liberty is to the first MGS.

@AWDCP, do you really think Capcom will make any referrences to Steve? Sure this is kinda like a sequel to Code Veronica X, but im sure Claire is over all that. Plus no one even really likes Steve, except you!
Back to top Go down
37 Narwhals
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
37 Narwhals

PostSubject: Re: Revelations 2: Possibility For Steve To Return?   Revelations 2: Possibility For Steve To Return? EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 8:35 pm

AWDCP wrote:
But in all seriousness, I wouldn't seeing some references to him in the game now that Claire is back, even if he doesn't appear in person. It's too good of an opportunity to miss.
There is an allusion to him early on; when Claire picks up a gun she says it's more reliable than any person.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Revelations 2: Possibility For Steve To Return?   Revelations 2: Possibility For Steve To Return? EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 9:04 pm

37 Narwhals wrote:
AWDCP wrote:
There is an allusion to him early on; when Claire picks up a gun she says it's more reliable than any person.

That's only when it seems to also be very reliable, especially against living things.
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

PostSubject: Re: Revelations 2: Possibility For Steve To Return?   Revelations 2: Possibility For Steve To Return? EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 5:09 am

I doubt Steve will return, which is why he only got a tiny mention in The Darkside Chronicles. It is not as if there is a major buzz for him to come back, nor would it really make any sense giving all the time that has passed since Code: Veronica. The only way he could remotely return is if someone had his body and brought him back somehow.
Back to top Go down
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

Playstation Network ResidentJsee
Steam : Resident Jsee

PostSubject: Re: Revelations 2: Possibility For Steve To Return?   Revelations 2: Possibility For Steve To Return? EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 6:52 am

Steve's dad returned why can't he!!!!!!!!!

ha. ha. Completely jk. I think it does a series good when beloved characters die and stay dead. I think we need more of that.
Back to top Go down
http://steam://openurl/https://www.youtube.com/user/jchandleyou
EQOAnostalgia
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
EQOAnostalgia

PostSubject: Re: Revelations 2: Possibility For Steve To Return?   Revelations 2: Possibility For Steve To Return? EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 8:19 am

Hey doll... what's this all aboot? I'm sowree i died okay!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/EQOAnostalgia
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: Revelations 2: Possibility For Steve To Return?   Revelations 2: Possibility For Steve To Return? EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 1:54 pm

EQOAnostalgia wrote:
Hey doll... what's this all aboot? I'm sowree i died okay!

lol but I dont think Steve ever called anyone "doll". I remember Billy Coen saying something like "No thanks dollface I've already worn handcuffs" I could be wrong. But probably not. Its possible, but not likely.
Back to top Go down
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

PostSubject: Re: Revelations 2: Possibility For Steve To Return?   Revelations 2: Possibility For Steve To Return? EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 1:11 am

I think Billy is a better choice than Steve to return. Rebecca could return but Shinji claims to not really care much for her at all.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: Revelations 2: Possibility For Steve To Return?   Revelations 2: Possibility For Steve To Return? EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 8:14 am

White Rock wrote:
Rebecca could return but Shinji claims to not really care much for her at all.

So? Shinji is another planet by now
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Revelations 2: Possibility For Steve To Return?   Revelations 2: Possibility For Steve To Return? EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 10:51 pm

White Rock wrote:
I think Billy is a better choice than Steve to return.
Billy is equally as absurd a choice to return as Steve due to the simple fact that he has nothing to do with anything or anyone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revelations 2: Possibility For Steve To Return?   Revelations 2: Possibility For Steve To Return? Empty

Back to top Go down

Revelations 2: Possibility For Steve To Return?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next