Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Strong Possibility of RE2 HD EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Strong Possibility of RE2 HD EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Strong Possibility of RE2 HD EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Strong Possibility of RE2 HD EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Strong Possibility of RE2 HD EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Strong Possibility of RE2 HD EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Strong Possibility of RE2 HD EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Strong Possibility of RE2 HD EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Strong Possibility of RE2 HD EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Strong Possibility of RE2 HD

Go down 
+19
neo_nille
00biohazard
RE Psycho
Methsia
DXP
VoyageTreader08
toddx77
RaviorStygian
JPHERO
weskersbarber
Vandal
White Rock
Nobudy
Mister Albert Wesker
Mcghie
Mass Distraction
ChrisSherry
RebelliousQueen
Incompetent Barry
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Incompetent Barry
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Incompetent Barry

Playstation Network DaredBlueHawk

Strong Possibility of RE2 HD Empty
PostSubject: Strong Possibility of RE2 HD   Strong Possibility of RE2 HD EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 5:41 am

Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Strong Possibility of RE2 HD   Strong Possibility of RE2 HD EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 6:06 am

OMG OMG OMG
That's an awesome news.
I will support it more than anything! I want an RE2 REmake. Since we already have the first then it's time for second one. I will support it Capcom. BRING IT ON! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Strong Possibility of RE2 HD   Strong Possibility of RE2 HD EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 6:08 am

Yes please!
Thanks for sharing!
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Strong Possibility of RE2 HD   Strong Possibility of RE2 HD EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 6:16 am

They have been telling us this for years, not to mention RE2 remake is one of the most requested remakes of all time.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: Strong Possibility of RE2 HD   Strong Possibility of RE2 HD EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 6:19 am

Being a big RE2 fan as I am, I don't want this.
We have been begging for years for it and they took no notice, so why should we beg again with numerous petitions.
they never said it would change there mind anyway, they just said they would think about it.
Capcom are officially now the most ignorant assholes in the gaming industry.
They are not even considering a REmake of it they just want to do a RE2 HD port.
Which will probably not be HD as the game is from the PS1 era and would be physically impossible to do a HD port of it.
They will just smooth out the textures to the way they are like in the PC version of RE2 and upscale it to 720p so it looks cleaner on bigger TV's.
That is all, they never said anything about an actual REmake.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Strong Possibility of RE2 HD   Strong Possibility of RE2 HD EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 6:24 am

Mcghie wrote:
That's exactly what they were talking about in the article. Not a port, a remake.

Anyway, this is nothing new really. Besides, calling them the most ignorant assholes for not wanting to remake a game... That's a bit rough, to be honest. There are way worse gaming companies out there *cough*Activision*cough*. This is not the most wanted remake either, that goes to FFVII.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Strong Possibility of RE2 HD   Strong Possibility of RE2 HD EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 6:27 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
They have been telling us this for years, not to mention RE2 remake is one of the most requested remakes of all time.

Yes. Indeed. I knew that.

Mcghie wrote:

Being a big as RE2 fan as I
am, I don't want this.
We have been begging for
years for it and they took
no notice, so what why
should we beg again with numerous petitions.
they never said it would
change there mind
anyway, they just said
they would think about it.
Capcom are officially now the most ignorant
assholes in the gaming
industry.
They are not even
considering a REmake of it
they just want to do a RE2 HD port.
Which will probably not be
HD as the game is from
the PS1 era and would be
physically impossible to do
a HD port of it. They will just smooth out
the textures to the way
they are like in the PC
version of RE2 and upscale
it to 720p so it looks
cleaner on bigger TV's. That is all, they never said
anything about an actual
REmake.

I heard about that RE2 HD port thing. Yes, they've been talking about this, and telling this to us for years. But still they we're waiting for the fans to support it..? I mean what the hell. We're ready to support for it. Right? I hope they making it real this time. We want a real RE2 REmake and not some HD Port cheap thingy. Well, we deserve it, the RE fans deserve it after all.
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Strong Possibility of RE2 HD   Strong Possibility of RE2 HD EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 6:43 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Mcghie wrote:
That's exactly what they were talking about in the article. Not a port, a remake.

Anyway, this is nothing new really. Besides, calling them the most ignorant assholes for not wanting to remake a game... That's a bit rough, to be honest. There are way worse gaming companies out there *cough*Activision*cough*. This is not the most wanted remake either, that goes to FFVII.

They never said a remake, they are only stating a "HD remake" since they have said it in this form they are meaning just a HD make-over.
If they meant a full blown remake they would have stated it clearly.
I don't call them that for not remaking the game, I'm past the point of caring if they make one or not.
I called them that because they have just sat back and pretended as if all the pleading and begging from years going by was not noticed.
That mean's they have intentionally ignored fans time and time again and now they want us to beg again ?
that kind of attitude will get them no where and you know they are not going to even consider it.
They will only be giving this story out so people don't give up hope and the extra attention will benefit Capcom.
I can see through the bullshit.
I will keep this opinion up until times where they confirm there working on an actual Remake, then I will put my hands up and admit I was wrong.
I highly doubt I will ever have to do this though.

Yes I know, I have stated in many of posts how bad Activision are, in fact they are beyond unbelievable.
They had a good thing going with the original Tony Hawk series but they milked it and F'd it all up.
Kind of like what they do with all there games, they don't try to better the experience there titles, they just find a winning formula and stick with it until it dry's up.
That is a major disrespect to there fans but then again most of there fans are 10 year old COD merchants that don't have a clue about gaming, they just want to "shoot shit" and troll and abuse people.
So Activision can use these morons to there advantage lol.

*Disclaimer- I do actually enjoy COD from time to time to play with some friends and this comment wasn't aimed at there decent mature fans that don't take it to seriously. *

Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Strong Possibility of RE2 HD   Strong Possibility of RE2 HD EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 7:05 am

Mcghie wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Mcghie wrote:

They never said a remake, they are only stating a "HD remake" since they have said it in this form they are meaning just a HD make-over.
I advise you to read the article again. The exact quote was "But if the fans really clamor for it; if there’s a groundswell of support for remaking that game, then I think that’s something Capcom would take under consideration."

No one, except the writer of that article, never mentioned anything about HD.

As for your grudge for Capcom, I can relate to that. There's no point in empty promises.
Back to top Go down
Mister Albert Wesker
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Mister Albert Wesker

Playstation Network the-evilking
Steam : Hoxton47

PostSubject: Re: Strong Possibility of RE2 HD   Strong Possibility of RE2 HD EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 7:41 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Mcghie wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Mcghie wrote:

I advise you to read the article again. The exact quote was "But if the fans really clamor for it; if there’s a groundswell of support for remaking that game, then I think that’s something Capcom would take under consideration."

No one, except the writer of that article, never mentioned anything about HD.

As for your grudge for Capcom, I can relate to that. There's no point in empty promises.
If it's going to be anything like REmake it will be awesome!
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

PostSubject: Re: Strong Possibility of RE2 HD   Strong Possibility of RE2 HD EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 8:06 am

They'll probably get some HD Chronicles textures if they plan onmaking a full fledged remake.
Back to top Go down
Mister Albert Wesker
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Mister Albert Wesker

Playstation Network the-evilking
Steam : Hoxton47

PostSubject: Re: Strong Possibility of RE2 HD   Strong Possibility of RE2 HD EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 8:14 am

Nobudy wrote:
They'll probably get some HD Chronicles textures if they plan onmaking a full fledged remake.
They better keep the old camera angle!
Back to top Go down
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

PostSubject: Re: Strong Possibility of RE2 HD   Strong Possibility of RE2 HD EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 8:27 am

The fans have wanted to see a remake of RE2 for years now and they're only just considering it now.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Strong Possibility of RE2 HD   Strong Possibility of RE2 HD EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 8:57 am

White Rock wrote:
The fans have wanted to see a remake of RE2 for years now and they're only just considering it now.
Capcom is full of retards. If they're good on their word which they're not, it would be in production right now. Which it isn't.
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

PostSubject: Re: Strong Possibility of RE2 HD   Strong Possibility of RE2 HD EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 8:59 am

And then it will be released for...then again I don't wanna jinx anything.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Strong Possibility of RE2 HD   Strong Possibility of RE2 HD EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 9:23 am

Just became semi erect at the thought of an RE2 HD Remake. The only thing that stopped me getting full erect is the thought of Capcom doing what they did with RE4 and CVX, a shitty HD makeover.
Back to top Go down
JPHERO
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
JPHERO

Playstation Network jphere09

PostSubject: Re: Strong Possibility of RE2 HD   Strong Possibility of RE2 HD EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 9:28 am

Hmm yeah i agree a RE2 Hd Remake would be awesome, but yeah i agree that RE4 was better then the ps2 version but it still didn't look hd to me for some reason and that kinda made me a lil mad just a lil lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/japhere09
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Strong Possibility of RE2 HD   Strong Possibility of RE2 HD EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 9:36 am

Can you expect any less from Capcom?
Back to top Go down
JPHERO
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
JPHERO

Playstation Network jphere09

PostSubject: Re: Strong Possibility of RE2 HD   Strong Possibility of RE2 HD EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 9:49 am

Haha the way they are going? Yeah i can expect less then that lol But hopefully they get their shit together so we gamers don't shoot them in the FACE!!!!!!! HAHAHA
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/japhere09
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Strong Possibility of RE2 HD   Strong Possibility of RE2 HD EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 10:07 am

I never purchased RE4 HD.
Complete waste of money, this they where going to improve the textures, lighting and graphics then they should have done it right.
Nothing beats RE4 for the PC.
Modders have done a far better job than Capcom and you can actually download High res texture updates and new lighting mod that makes the game look fantastic.

Observe......

Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Strong Possibility of RE2 HD   Strong Possibility of RE2 HD EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 10:17 am

Believe it or not, I actually found one that looked almost as good as Resident Evil 5. The modder was showing off in the laser room. I can't find it now though. But yeah, Capcom should have downloaded that.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Strong Possibility of RE2 HD   Strong Possibility of RE2 HD EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 10:21 am

Mercy wrote:
Believe it or not, I actually found one that looked almost as good as Resident Evil 5. The modder was showing off in the laser room. I can't find it now though.

I know what one your on about!
It looks awesome, I seen it a while back.
Yeah EBN patches are amazing, let you config your own graphics.
GTAIV supported EBN as well and modders where making next to realistic graphics for it.
I have seen videos of RE5 having superior graphics as well.
I love EBN, if you learn what to do configuring your own patches is fun and you can literally do anything you want.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Strong Possibility of RE2 HD   Strong Possibility of RE2 HD EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 10:24 am

Mcghie wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Believe it or not, I actually found one that looked almost as good as Resident Evil 5. The modder was showing off in the laser room. I can't find it now though.

GTAIV supported EBN as well and modders where making next to realistic graphics for it.
I love EBN, if you learn what to do configuring your own patches is fun and you can literally do anything you want.
I enjoy looking at mods, it makes me wish I had a PC so I could do that type of stuff. Maybe I should invest in one. But Resident Evil 5 with superior graphics? I haven't seen any mods like that.. it sounds intense.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Strong Possibility of RE2 HD   Strong Possibility of RE2 HD EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 10:41 am

Mercy wrote:
Mcghie wrote:
Mercy wrote:

I enjoy looking at mods, it makes me wish I had a PC so I could do that type of stuff. Maybe I should invest in one. But Resident Evil 5 with superior graphics? I haven't seen any mods like that.. it sounds intense.

They are very nice.
PC is not to much if you build it and shop around different places online.
Plus you can do what I done and buy a few parts and then keep advancing from there until you have bought everything.
Yeah but I don't know if I like them.
I mean the lighting is updated and such but it takes away the filter on the game so it loses that cold colour filter it has and everything looks like a little vibrant.
Although it is a graphical update from the orginal none the less.
Haven't seen anybody just slightly tweaking it though, I would say just small tweaks here and there whilst keeping the filter own would work wonders Smile
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Strong Possibility of RE2 HD   Strong Possibility of RE2 HD EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 12:21 pm

Now the question is . . . would it be a Wii U exclusive?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strong Possibility of RE2 HD   Strong Possibility of RE2 HD Empty

Back to top Go down

Strong Possibility of RE2 HD
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next