Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Possibility for a new Wii U title EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Possibility for a new Wii U title EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Possibility for a new Wii U title EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Possibility for a new Wii U title EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Possibility for a new Wii U title EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Possibility for a new Wii U title EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Possibility for a new Wii U title EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Possibility for a new Wii U title EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Possibility for a new Wii U title EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Possibility for a new Wii U title

Go down 
+16
Trichos
Lady Yuna
NiteKrawler
Teh Black Cat
Vandal
RaviorStygian
White Rock
Spike991
ChrisSherry
Nobudy
Mcghie
chocotricks
PAULSAMSON
rawk82
weskersbarber
Mass Distraction
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

Possibility for a new Wii U title Empty
PostSubject: Possibility for a new Wii U title   Possibility for a new Wii U title EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 10:14 am

No, it isn't going to be a new Chronicles game.

The director of Revelations, Koshi Nakanishi, has stated that he would like to make a new Resident Evil game for the Wii U. The Wii U would, according to him, allow an unique experience not possible on 3DS. So to say, if that game is to be created it would be on Wii U and Wii U only.

Now, how does everyone feel about this? I personally wouldn't like to see any more of these exclusive titles. Not everyone has the money to buy every new console that comes out.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Possibility for a new Wii U title   Possibility for a new Wii U title EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 11:12 am

Fuck me why are Capcom obsessed with getting as many games as possible across as much consoles as possible? what do they gain from it? infact they will lose money because of it. They could have made so much more with Revelations if the released it on console instead of the shitty 3ds. It will be the same for this. There loss.
Back to top Go down
rawk82
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot

PostSubject: Re: Possibility for a new Wii U title   Possibility for a new Wii U title EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 12:02 pm

I bet we WILL buy wii if they put sexy mama claire and Jill in the game.. =3
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Possibility for a new Wii U title   Possibility for a new Wii U title EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 12:18 pm

I already bought a 3DS and while that's an awesome system, I ain't getting yet another new console.
Back to top Go down
rawk82
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot

PostSubject: Re: Possibility for a new Wii U title   Possibility for a new Wii U title EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 12:22 pm

ah I see .. anyway I will consider buying wii if that new RE have either Jill or Claire..
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: Possibility for a new Wii U title   Possibility for a new Wii U title EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 2:02 pm

I will end up buying everything eventually..........sadly
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Possibility for a new Wii U title   Possibility for a new Wii U title EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 9:06 am

OMFG YES THIS IS WHAT I WANT, I WANT SO BAD. I don`t know about you guys but I love exclusive titles
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Possibility for a new Wii U title   Possibility for a new Wii U title EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 9:42 am

I assume you bought a Wii U?
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: Possibility for a new Wii U title   Possibility for a new Wii U title EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 10:28 am

I have mixed feelings, although I don't really want to shell out the cash to buy the WiiU I do like it having more worth while exclusives.
So if I ever decide to purchase it it wont just be used for one game but a good amount of games.
I mean I bought a 3DS and there was only a few games that interested me which kind of annoyed me because of the money spent, but I was blinded by the fact that Revelations was getting released and that's generally what I got a 3DS for.

I think the WiiU could benefit from more exclusives, I mean as long as they done what they did with the Wii and not over-priced it like the xbox and PS3 done then yeah I will take it into consideration for getting one.
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

PostSubject: Re: Possibility for a new Wii U title   Possibility for a new Wii U title EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 10:38 am

It better not be an exclusive.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Possibility for a new Wii U title   Possibility for a new Wii U title EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 12:12 pm

Nobudy wrote:
That's the whole idea of the article.
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

PostSubject: Re: Possibility for a new Wii U title   Possibility for a new Wii U title EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 12:57 pm

I should've read the first post. You are right though. The exclusives need to go. I don't mind the GC exclusives since you can get one for 20 bucks, but the Wii U? Ridiculous...
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Possibility for a new Wii U title   Possibility for a new Wii U title EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 1:18 pm

I would love more RE games of course. But, I wish they would stop putting them on different consoles... PS3, Xbox360, and good old Wii are fine with me. But no more lol
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Possibility for a new Wii U title   Possibility for a new Wii U title EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 5:09 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
Fuck me why are Capcom obsessed with getting as many games as possible across as much consoles as possible? what do they gain from it? infact they will lose money because of it. They could have made so much more with Revelations if the released it on console instead of the shitty 3ds. It will be the same for this. There loss.

They get off on annoying us, didn't ya know?

I totally bought a 3DS for Mercs3D and RER. I don't regret it.

A Wii U though....Wii Fuck U Up capcom!

I wonder if they'll be making a new Smash Bros on it though... Cool
Back to top Go down
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

PostSubject: Re: Possibility for a new Wii U title   Possibility for a new Wii U title EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 7:31 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
That's the whole idea of the article.

Revelations all over again. cherry
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Possibility for a new Wii U title   Possibility for a new Wii U title EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 6:59 am

Some more information has been leaked! While no actual info on the game or its name, aside from the Resident Evil part, have been made public, there is now somewhat of a confirmation on the fact that there is indeed going to be a Wii U Resident Evil game.

A user was somehow able to hack into a debug mode in his Wii U, finding some listings of upcoming games like Yoshi's Island Wii U, Soul Hackers and something just called "Resident Evil". I will definitely smack my head to a wall if they decide to port REmake again.

[source]

Last edited by Mass Distraction on Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Possibility for a new Wii U title   Possibility for a new Wii U title EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 10:44 am

Even more reason to get a Wii U. Totally looking forward to the new system.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Possibility for a new Wii U title   Possibility for a new Wii U title EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 4:04 pm

If I get a Wii U it's going to be later down the line. Maybe when the new Smash Brothers and this RE title comes out and it dropped $100 in price.
Back to top Go down
Teh Black Cat
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Teh Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: Possibility for a new Wii U title   Possibility for a new Wii U title EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 4:12 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:

Now, how does everyone feel about this? I personally wouldn't like to see any more of these exclusive titles. Not everyone has the money to buy every new console that comes out.

This, exactly.

I'm basically only getting the 3DS this year for Christmas because of Revelation. I had no intention of ever getting it only for that game and as of right now, I got no intention of picking up the Wii U either.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Possibility for a new Wii U title   Possibility for a new Wii U title EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 1:42 pm

Teh Black Cat wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

This, exactly.

I'm basically only getting the 3DS this year for Christmas because of Revelation. I had no intention of ever getting it only for that game and as of right now, I got no intention of picking up the Wii U either.

RER and Mercs3D are really the only reasons I got a 3DS. Unfortunately I had to sell my Lite in order to help pay for it...

Sucks. But that what happens when they keep making exlusives. I don't regret the purchase though, both games are really fun. It'll be much harder going back to games like Mercs3D after experiencing superior RE6 Mercs, but it's still really fun. And online works nicely. Didn't care too much for RER's extras department, but the story is definately worth a playthrough. The music is one of my favs in the entire series.
Back to top Go down
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

PostSubject: Re: Possibility for a new Wii U title   Possibility for a new Wii U title EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 12:30 am

I'd noticed they were quick to cover up their tracks after they were discovered, but oh well. I'm sure we all know by now that bringing out a new system means more RE, which means forking out more money. It's all fun and games, eh? Laughing
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Possibility for a new Wii U title   Possibility for a new Wii U title EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 12:44 am

Sounds pretty dumb.
Back to top Go down
Lady Yuna
Zombie
Zombie
Lady Yuna

Playstation Network Yunfang1130

PostSubject: Re: Possibility for a new Wii U title   Possibility for a new Wii U title EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 11:32 am

Maybe its RE6 or Revelations? Hope that's not RE7.
Back to top Go down
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

PostSubject: Re: Possibility for a new Wii U title   Possibility for a new Wii U title EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 12:10 am

Doubt it. It would probably be a spin off or official 'named' sequel. Like how Code: Veronica and Revelations are main entries.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Possibility for a new Wii U title   Possibility for a new Wii U title EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 1:21 am

White Rock wrote:
Doubt it. It would probably be a spin off or official 'named' sequel. Like how Code: Veronica and Revelations are main entries.

Or maybe another rail shooter.

Getting stuck in front of a handful of Spitter Zombies in an RE rail shooter FTW!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possibility for a new Wii U title   Possibility for a new Wii U title Empty

Back to top Go down

Possibility for a new Wii U title
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next