HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
is resident evil 7 a possibility?... EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
is resident evil 7 a possibility?... EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
is resident evil 7 a possibility?... EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
is resident evil 7 a possibility?... EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
is resident evil 7 a possibility?... EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
is resident evil 7 a possibility?... EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
is resident evil 7 a possibility?... EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
is resident evil 7 a possibility?... EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
is resident evil 7 a possibility?... EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

is resident evil 7 a possibility?...

Go down 
+9
Industrial Ridden
Teh Black Cat
Ghost Leader
Mass Distraction
BillC
SWITCHMYND
Revenant662
37 Narwhals
rossra887262
13 posters
AuthorMessage
rossra887262
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

is resident evil 7 a possibility?... Empty
PostSubject: is resident evil 7 a possibility?...   is resident evil 7 a possibility?... EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 5:44 pm

does anyone have any good lead weather or not there will be a resident evil 7... and futher more will it have jill, chris or claire redfield in it?... keep me posted! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com
37 Narwhals
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
37 Narwhals

PostSubject: Re: is resident evil 7 a possibility?...   is resident evil 7 a possibility?... EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 6:10 pm

Capcom is actually considering doing a reboot, so we might not get a 7. Capcom is probably waiting until the Revelations ports are released, to see how much it sells, before they decide what to do with the next RE.
Back to top Go down
Revenant662
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Revenant662

PostSubject: Re: is resident evil 7 a possibility?...   is resident evil 7 a possibility?... EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 6:30 pm

I personally think Revelations restored RE back to some of its former glory. Let's hope a 7/reboot will bring back a lot of what we loved about RE from the past and maybe some from the current RE games(depends on personal opinion) and hopefully it will be all that we wanted.
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: is resident evil 7 a possibility?...   is resident evil 7 a possibility?... EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 7:37 pm

The end of re 6 after the credits says that there will be one lol I just hope that if cap com doesn't do a reboot and goes with a 7 that they don't kill it.
Back to top Go down
BillC
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: is resident evil 7 a possibility?...   is resident evil 7 a possibility?... EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 11:11 pm

if there is any kind of reboot they better keep the same characters or at least give us closure on all of their stories. I wanna know what happened to Jill and claire. mainly Jill though, she was one of the more important characters in the series.
Back to top Go down
37 Narwhals
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
37 Narwhals

PostSubject: Re: is resident evil 7 a possibility?...   is resident evil 7 a possibility?... EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 12:04 am

BillC wrote:
if there is any kind of reboot they better keep the same characters or at least give us closure on all of their stories. I wanna know what happened to Jill and claire. mainly Jill though, she was one of the more important characters in the series.
I'm just hoping they don't redesign the characters like in DMC. If they want new characters, fine, if they want to keep the same ones, fine, but I expect Jill to look like Jill and Leon to look like Leon if they're in it.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: is resident evil 7 a possibility?...   is resident evil 7 a possibility?... EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 3:01 am

I assume RE7 could also be a reboot. Reboot in style, not in story, I mean. Kinda like RE4 was. The little I've heard is that it might be a 2015 release.

Anyway, they certainly aren't done with the series as long as it makes money.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: is resident evil 7 a possibility?...   is resident evil 7 a possibility?... EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 3:31 am

It's only been a few months since RE6's release, so it seems a bit early for RE7 to be anything but ideas on a bulletin board as of yet.
Back to top Go down
Teh Black Cat
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Teh Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: is resident evil 7 a possibility?...   is resident evil 7 a possibility?... EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 3:31 pm

Well it depends if they follow through with the reboot or not. Personally, I think there will be a 7 for the next gen consoles. Then maybe a reboot.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: is resident evil 7 a possibility?...   is resident evil 7 a possibility?... EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 2:22 am

Teh Black Cat wrote:
Well it depends if they follow through with the reboot or not. Personally, I think there will be a 7 for the next gen consoles. Then maybe a reboot.
They didn't follow the reboot plan with RE6 either even though they originally said they might. I'm starting to think that they're going to be throwing that possibility out there from now on every time there's a new main title coming.
Back to top Go down
Industrial Ridden
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Industrial Ridden

Playstation Network Jagerdu

PostSubject: Re: is resident evil 7 a possibility?...   is resident evil 7 a possibility?... EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 4:58 pm

I don't think 7 being a reboot would be a good idea. Besides, if it were, then they would be leaving us with some unanswered questions from RE6. Also, Jake. He has to return.
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: is resident evil 7 a possibility?...   is resident evil 7 a possibility?... EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 7:11 am

Industrial Ridden wrote:
I don't think 7 being a reboot would be a good idea. Besides, if it were, then they would be leaving us with some unanswered questions from RE6. Also, Jake. He has to return.
Yeah they cant leave jake out in the wind like that.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: is resident evil 7 a possibility?...   is resident evil 7 a possibility?... EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 7:48 am

Industrial Ridden wrote:
Then again, we currently have more questions raised than answered. We would need another 6 games to actually get all loose ends tied up.
Back to top Go down
AWDCP
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AWDCP

Playstation Network IceFireWarden
Steam : IceFireWarden

PostSubject: Re: is resident evil 7 a possibility?...   is resident evil 7 a possibility?... EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 12:02 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Industrial Ridden wrote:
Then again, we currently have more questions raised than answered. We would need another 6 games to actually get all loose ends tied up.

They could combine a sequel and a reboot (a seboot?) Maybe have some college kids in the Middle East, that get caught in the outbreak, and Jake saves them. It is then revealed that their Professor works for Neo-Umbrella, blah blah blah.

Something like that. Could be interesting, and have cameos of past characters in the future. Could even change the name of the series to something like Resident Evil X or Resident Evil Revolution.

Eh, Im bored.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AWeDontCareProduct/featured
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: is resident evil 7 a possibility?...   is resident evil 7 a possibility?... EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 12:06 pm

I dunno about the name, people could think it's RE10 and get confused. Then again, there already is a comic called Biohazard X. No idea what that's about, though.
Back to top Go down
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

PostSubject: Re: is resident evil 7 a possibility?...   is resident evil 7 a possibility?... EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 5:13 am

I hate long running horror franchises for this reason. They figure it will go on forever anyway, so they just abruptly choose to end everything and disappointingly have people wait for answers to events that might not come. Thanks for years of great fan service. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: is resident evil 7 a possibility?...   is resident evil 7 a possibility?... EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 2:47 pm

Yes it will come

Featuring Alice that will use her new super powers
to fight radioactive zombies
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: is resident evil 7 a possibility?...   is resident evil 7 a possibility?... EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 11:21 pm

White Rock wrote:
I hate long running horror franchises for this reason. They figure it will go on forever anyway Rolling Eyes
I guess you never liked Jason in Space then. That was just trippy. I think my art teacher is the only one who liked that. And he was a creep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: is resident evil 7 a possibility?...   is resident evil 7 a possibility?... Empty

Back to top Go down

is resident evil 7 a possibility?...
Page 1 of 1