HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 18 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 18 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 18 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 18 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 18 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 18 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 18 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 18 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 18 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)

Go down 
+55
MSR
will1234562
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Trichos
Progenitor
dr_salvador
Abdel_33
Golden Berretta
animaniac1
Biohazardtaylor
White Rock
The mastAH!
JPHERO
Mister Albert Wesker
rawk82
CrimsonElder
kevdliu
REanimation
Parabellum09
Sherry Birkin
RE Psycho
Outbreakgirl
DivideByZero
Killeret
DXP
PAULSAMSON
leon248
NiteKrawler
Bub537
ChrisSherry
Nobudy
weskersbarber
Deagle50
Valentine Fan
VoyageTreader08
Spike991
Mcghie
SWITCHMYND
Incompetent Barry
Tyrant R a brutal Mr.X
DeadlyGenetics
RaviorStygian
chrisredfield84
ThomVD
chocotricks
The CG
RebelliousQueen
Lady Yuna
00biohazard
Methsia
chrisredfielmusculo
Sargent D
Mass Distraction
Jill Sandwich
Vandal
59 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 18 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 1:43 am

I remember a few other things as well, but I don't want to spoil. Some of you are proper curious and will click the spoiler thing.

I still don't properly know what order im playing the campaigns in.

And if getting the games offered in the ps3 anthology separately will come up cheaper.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 18 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 8:00 am

I can say that Jake and Sherry's Campaign, are one of most challenging ever. Very Happy Because of Ustanak, It's Nemesis chasing all over again! I love watching their gameplay.
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 18 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 7:07 am

Ill be playing Leons first, then Jakes then Chris. Not looking forward to Chris campaign at all. I was fine enough with all the action in it but that invisible snake has put me right off it tbh.

Also, im going to pre order RE6 very soon and im looking to know whats the difference in the normal edition and steel book edition? Is it just the cover art?
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 18 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 10:46 am

I think I might go with Mercy's order.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 18 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 12:51 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
Also, im going to pre order RE6 very soon and im looking to know whats the difference in the normal edition and steel book edition? Is it just the cover art?
It's the cover art and the fact that the box is actually, u know, some kind of metal.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 18 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 6:32 pm

Methsia wrote:
The reason for my order is because I think if I enjoy Chris' campaign then the game will only get better. If I don't like Chris' campaign, the game will still get better because I'm looking forward to both Jake and Leon's more, but more Leon's than Jake's.

If I play Leon first and I have a blast, then I play Jake and Chris and they both suck the game is going to leave a bad taste in my mouth, even though I enjoyed the first 10 hours. Like imagine if you play a 50 hour game and the first 10 hours are the best, but then the rest suck, eventually you're just going to give up along the middle, but if the game started out bad or mediocre, then progressively got better and better, then you consider it a good game over all because the ending was worth it.

Sorry, wall of text rant.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 18 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 6:49 pm

I pretty much dont know a damn thing about RE6 and im gonna leave it that way til I play it.

My main concern is probably the controls.
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 18 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 8:02 pm

Mercy wrote:
Methsia wrote:
The reason for my order is because I think if I enjoy Chris' campaign then the game will only get better. If I don't like Chris' campaign, the game will still get better because I'm looking forward to both Jake and Leon's more, but more Leon's than Jake's.

If I play Leon first and I have a blast, then I play Jake and Chris and they both suck the game is going to leave a bad taste in my mouth, even though I enjoyed the first 10 hours. Like imagine if you play a 50 hour game and the first 10 hours are the best, but then the rest suck, eventually you're just going to give up along the middle, but if the game started out bad or mediocre, then progressively got better and better, then you consider it a good game over all because the ending was worth it.

Sorry, wall of text rant.

That is pretty much the reason I thought was why you chose that orde and it makes a lot of sense. Therefore I would play in that order.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 18 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 2:42 am

Yes indeed. That's my logic.

In other news:

Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 18 02-resident-evil-6-7
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 18 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 3:18 am

I don't know what those are supposed to cover but they are friggin' sweet!

@Spike: Did you hear? You can read the files everywhere after acquiring them in game? Awesome, right?
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 18 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 11:52 am

It looks like it covers iPhones, but then again, it could cover anything that is small and box-like.
Back to top Go down
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 18 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 2:05 pm

Mercy wrote:
Yes indeed. That's my logic.

In other news:

Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 18 02-resident-evil-6-7

Ada's appears to be wearable, I see a chain coming from the top of it. It's like those small beaded ones that can't hodl for crap but still you try to use it despite that fact.
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 18 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 3:19 pm

I'd like Jake's and Chris' Very Happy Maybe Ada's. But I don't have an iPhone, nor do I wish for one.
Back to top Go down
Outbreakgirl
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Outbreakgirl

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 18 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 7:01 pm

I don't know why...but it looks edible...
Back to top Go down
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 18 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 9:35 pm

Methsia wrote:
I'd like Jake's and Chris' Very Happy Maybe Ada's. But I don't have an iPhone, nor do I wish for one.

I agree, I particularly like the design of whatever it is that is for Chris. It makes me think of a secret book that takes a special key to open it or something.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 18 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 5:51 am

Oh great, XBox is getting some timed exclusive DLC. I'm bursting of excitement. Woo.

[source]
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 18 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 5:53 am

Doesn't convince me to buy the 360 version. My OCD (having all RE games on the same console) is a lot more important than timed exclusive DLC.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 18 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 5:56 am

I will never in my life understand the point of timed exclusivity.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 18 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 5:58 am

Well, if people really don't care whether they buy the 360 or PS3 version, and they can't decide, they might go for 360 just for this.

But I agree that it's pretty stupid. I can wait.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 18 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 6:03 am

At this point in life I think the majority of console gamers already have at least one of them already anyway.

I wonder how much they gain from this because they have to actually buy the timed exclusivity and who knows how much that is. Getting a slight boost in consoles sales doesn't seem very profitable.
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 18 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 6:08 am

I could easily get that for the 360 but hellno.

I have always felt RE to be more PlayStation.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 18 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 8:40 am

Apparently RE6 will have an unlockable Lone Wolf mode. I find this funny because the same feature was available in Outbreak File#2 and both of the games have been produced by Eiichiro Sasaki. Coincidence?

Before anyone goes apeshit: no, it's not as good as it sounds. It basically just means that the AI partner will not give two fucks about you, thus leaving you to fend off for yourself. So, while the name is same, the mode isn't the exact same as it was in Outbreak which is a shame.

[source]

Like the person in the comments section of the article says, it would be hilarious if the AI characters actually started acting like dicks.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 18 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 8:42 am

Actually Lone Wolf is a skill you can work on, like you can build your vitality, your strength, your aiming, etc.

And since you can only use three skills at once you're really putting yourself at a handicap. I wish it was a mode you could have in the game so it would play more like Revelations.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 18 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 9:04 am

Ah, well that explains it a bit more. Still, I think that the name being used for basically the same idea in both games is funny.

That actually made it just seem more useless Razz Oh well, I guess some people like challenge like that.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 18 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 9:08 am

Yeah the skill is completely useless. When I first read about that I was admittedly confused. It doesn't seem like a skill you really want to work on anyway. And the skill will only work on single playthroughs of the game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)
Page 18 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 28  Next