HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 23 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 23 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 23 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 23 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 23 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 23 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 23 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 23 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 23 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)

Go down 
+55
MSR
will1234562
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Trichos
Progenitor
dr_salvador
Abdel_33
Golden Berretta
animaniac1
Biohazardtaylor
White Rock
The mastAH!
JPHERO
Mister Albert Wesker
rawk82
CrimsonElder
kevdliu
REanimation
Parabellum09
Sherry Birkin
RE Psycho
Outbreakgirl
DivideByZero
Killeret
DXP
PAULSAMSON
leon248
NiteKrawler
Bub537
ChrisSherry
Nobudy
weskersbarber
Deagle50
Valentine Fan
VoyageTreader08
Spike991
Mcghie
SWITCHMYND
Incompetent Barry
Tyrant R a brutal Mr.X
DeadlyGenetics
RaviorStygian
chrisredfield84
ThomVD
chocotricks
The CG
RebelliousQueen
Lady Yuna
00biohazard
Methsia
chrisredfielmusculo
Sargent D
Mass Distraction
Jill Sandwich
Vandal
59 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
VoyageTreader08
Zombie
Zombie
VoyageTreader08

Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 4:56 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
My copy better arrive tomorrow morning or amazon are going to get shitloads of hate mail from me. That is all.
Amazon has always been good to me regarding release date deliveries...though there's always a first time...
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 6:18 pm

I have to pick up my copy after school. I completely forgot its coming out tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Lady Yuna
Zombie
Zombie
Lady Yuna

Playstation Network Yunfang1130

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 6:59 pm

I have about 4 hours left and then the game is released. I can't believe the wait is over though. =/
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 7:48 pm

Lady Yuna wrote:
I have about 4 hours left and then the game is released. I can't believe the wait is over though. =/
Seems unreal, doesn't it?
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 9:56 pm

Mercy wrote:
I have to pick up my copy after school. I completely forgot its coming out tomorrow.
Same here. Good thing I get to get out of school early. Thank you extra credit classes.
Back to top Go down
Lady Yuna
Zombie
Zombie
Lady Yuna

Playstation Network Yunfang1130

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 10:10 pm

Mercy wrote:
Lady Yuna wrote:
Yep. It feels like it was yesterday when this game first debuted online. Gosh, I thought time went by really slow, but it was sort of quick. o.O

50 minutes left for me, and I can't even pick it up until tomorrow. ;; Ugh, the feelings!
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 23 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 2:35 pm

Mercy wrote:
Lady Yuna wrote:

Yes, especially since I remember everybody talking about hoe the game was like 6 years away if it was ever gonna be out at all, and here we are.

I played the beginning where it thrusts you right into the action, without knowing anything about whats going on. Imhad to adjust the controls, as the RE controls arent default...guess Capcom figures the people who prefer to play with the TRUE controls with adjust them, while FPS whiners will just bitch and not play their game. Sigh. But the controls, post modifying are perfect.

I finished up the first parr and chose to play Leon's file first.

I really didnt play too much into it past that, yet.

The interactive sequences are pretty cool. They were awesome when we first saw the interactive cutscenes in re4. Kinda lame in re5, I thought, at least for the most part. I can explain that better. They are phresh in re6 though.

The game looks great as well. I really dont have any major or minor complaints yet.

Going to play more later im sure!

I wonder if there is a preferred way to play though the stories? Ill probably just go in order from top to bottom.
Back to top Go down
Biohazardtaylor
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Biohazardtaylor

Steam : Dillondead

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 23 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 4:50 pm

Well I ordered it off amazon yesterday and it arrived today! but I had to sit through college til 5pm knowing it was sitting on my bed. I've only just beaten the first chapter on Leon's campaign. (Jumped straight into professional) for the most part I have enjoyed what I have played although I have noticed that the melee attacks= all powerful as far as zombies are concerned. Gonna go play some more now xP
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/KiwiTaylor95
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 23 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 7:35 pm

I have just completed Chris's story.
To be honest it starts of kind of slow and generally just feels like a run and gun.
It is very much in the style gears of war but the storyline is amazing, really deep and keeps your attention.
I can see that they defiantly where looking at Dead Space for inspiration (you guys will know what I'm talking about at the end of his scenario)
All in all I found it great and gameplay was fun, camera angle and character movement was a little rusty at times (especially the camera)
I felt like FOV was far to low and had everything in your face, kind of hurt the eyes and in some parts the camera would go right up against you and would make it difficult to move around or even seen.
What a surprise Piers turned out to be, I thought he was going to just be a fodder character.
His character profile was amazing and he was a strong partner for Chris, kind of like a younger version of him but not trying to copy him, he was his own character.
Oh and another thing, I completed my first playthrough on Veteran, it really wasn't hard at all :/

Now time for sleep, onwards with Jake's story tomorrow before work.
Back to top Go down
animaniac1
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
animaniac1

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 23 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 4:14 am

I don't want to read through any spoilers, but I wanted to ask about the actual game play. I really did not enjoy the controls of Res 5 on Xbox 360. Res 4 was similar, but not as difficult. Are the controls easy to manage? Also, does the camera seem too close to the players back?
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 23 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 7:21 am

Mcghie wrote:
I have just completed Chris's story.
To be honest it starts of kind of slow and generally just feels like a run and gun.
It is very much in the style gears of war but the storyline is amazing, really deep and keeps your attention.
I can see that they defiantly where looking at Dead Space for inspiration (you guys will know what I'm talking about at the end of his scenario)
All in all I found it great and gameplay was fun, camera angle and character movement was a little rusty at times (especially the camera)
I felt like FOV was far to low and had everything in your face, kind of hurt the eyes and in some parts the camera would go right up against you and would make it difficult to move around or even seen.
What a surprise Piers turned out to be, I thought he was going to just be a fodder character.
His character profile was amazing and he was a strong partner for Chris, kind of like a younger version of him but not trying to copy him, he was his own character.
Oh and another thing, I completed my first playthrough on Veteran, it really wasn't hard at all :/

Now time for sleep, onwards with Jake's story tomorrow before work.

Did you not get irrirated at the fighting music at all? I was watching a Live gameplay of Chris' Scenario a few days ago, and the music (even thinking about it) really gets on my nerves.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 23 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 11:38 am

Fighter music? What are you talking about?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 23 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 11:55 am

animaniac1 wrote:
Are the controls easy to manage? Also, does the camera seem too close to the players back?
Once you get used to them, yes. At first it's a total clusterfuck. I'd suggest getting some "training" from the demo.

As for the camera, that's pretty much up to the player to decide. For some it might be, for some it isn't.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Golden Berretta
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Golden Berretta

PostSubject: Would it be good if Ashly from RE:4 showed up in the game?   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 23 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 6:39 pm

Neutral
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 23 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 12:23 pm

http://www.videogamer.com/pc/resident_evil_6/news/resident_evil_6_getting_adjustable_field_of_view.html

Re6 is getting an adjustable camera, so if it's too close for you now you can bring it back some in Mid-December along with other free on disc DLC.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 23 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 5:12 pm

Methsia wrote:

Did you not get irrirated at the fighting music at all? I was watching a Live gameplay of Chris' Scenario a few days ago, and the music (even thinking about it) really gets on my nerves.

It didn't irritate me but rather got me panicking, which is a good thing I suppose lol.
I had to endure the final boss's theme for 10-15 minutes as I ran out of ammo and basically just dodged every attack and let Piers use his "Infamous" style powers to take the boss down lol.
I'm glad a preserved because Piers managed to floor it a few times and gave me a chance to do the quick time attacks on it and kill it.
Back to top Go down
chrisredfield84
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
chrisredfield84

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 23 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 2:21 am

I jus started playing RE 6 and am currently playing leon's scenario. I like the dashing and dodging part of the gameplay. Also i don't think we have to necessarily kill enemies in this scenario until now. I don't know how it will be later on in the game. Also ammo are hard to come by. So i am not killing anyone (mostly unless there is a zombie up in my face). Also there is quite an amount of suspense as dead bodies are lying down and i could not guess i
f they were gonna wake up and attack and the fear of running outa ammo is definitely there. But with dashing, its pretty much easy to sprint acroos the map without being caught in a bad romance with zombies.So looking forward to chris and jake's campaign. Oh yes , and ada's ofcourse.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 23 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 3:48 am

If you kill the zombies you get more ammo than you ever need. I killed pretty much everything that moved and still had like a hundred or so extra bullets.

Chris' scenario is seriously stingy with ammo, though. Without melee that would be almost impossible.
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 23 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 7:40 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
If you kill the zombies you get more ammo than you ever need. I killed pretty much everything that moved and still had like a hundred or so extra bullets.

Chris' scenario is seriously stingy with ammo, though. Without melee that would be almost impossible.
I was actually quite surprised that it was Chris' game that was ammo stingy.
Back to top Go down
Abdel_33
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 23 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 12:30 pm

Hi l have a problem to see some one can help.

The problem is website resident evil.net not sync with my playstion network account.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 23 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 1:38 pm

Nobudy wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

The ammo count is all the same but it takes more ammo to kill J'avo, plus if things start to shoot you, you instinctively shoot back. It's hard to get close with gunfire all over the place.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 23 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 4:26 am

Abdel_33 wrote:
Hi l have a problem to see some one can help.

The problem is website resident evil.net not sync with my playstion network account.
Did you choose "yes" when the game originally asked if you wanted to link it with that system? If not, go and choose that from the options.

It does take quite a while until everything gets up to date, I usually wait for the next day for things to show up. I also go and choose the linking option every time I end the game, just to be sure.
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 23 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 7:45 am

Mercy wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

The ammo count is all the same but it takes more ammo to kill J'avo, plus if things start to shoot you, you instinctively shoot back. It's hard to get close with gunfire all over the place.
Good point.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 23 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 7:52 am

Well Capcom said that the amount of ammo was all the same, so I trust them there, it's just that they didn't take that into account. I trust them but they're still stupid.
Back to top Go down
chrisredfield84
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
chrisredfield84

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 23 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 8:40 am

Mass Distraction wrote:

Really????? I jus checked by killing a zombie in the beginning if he dropped ammo but he did not which put me on guard for ammo conservation. Good thing is that head shots are back, not that they were not in RE 5 but melees were really important in RE 5. Yeah, RE 6 has melees but head shots are more likely to take down a zombie as good as a melee.

One thing that was surprising was , at one point, i had to open a train door to save a woman who opens a door even after warning her. Zombies start chewing down on her and all i could do was stand and watch cuz though i kept firing at the zombie , i could not save the girl. I mean , why? Would that not be a perk to the player for saving a citizen? How is shooting a rat in sewer kill it and does not even give ammo as crows in RE 4 be thought of and not saving a citizen. It was not jus this one situation, It happened in most locations and i could not save them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)
Page 23 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28  Next