HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 17 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 17 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 17 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 17 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 17 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 17 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 17 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)

Go down 
+55
MSR
will1234562
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Trichos
Progenitor
dr_salvador
Abdel_33
Golden Berretta
animaniac1
Biohazardtaylor
White Rock
The mastAH!
JPHERO
Mister Albert Wesker
rawk82
CrimsonElder
kevdliu
REanimation
Parabellum09
Sherry Birkin
RE Psycho
Outbreakgirl
DivideByZero
Killeret
DXP
PAULSAMSON
leon248
NiteKrawler
Bub537
ChrisSherry
Nobudy
weskersbarber
Deagle50
Valentine Fan
VoyageTreader08
Spike991
Mcghie
SWITCHMYND
Incompetent Barry
Tyrant R a brutal Mr.X
DeadlyGenetics
RaviorStygian
chrisredfield84
ThomVD
chocotricks
The CG
RebelliousQueen
Lady Yuna
00biohazard
Methsia
chrisredfielmusculo
Sargent D
Mass Distraction
Jill Sandwich
Vandal
59 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 3:46 am

Whoooo I'm starting to hear Ada Wong's fan boys screaming! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 4:32 am

When you guys say naked, do you mean like all over naked? Cause I will look away, even if I'm playing alone.

Then again, I have a feeling that you'll only see her back or something, then her buttcheeks
-_-"
Back to top Go down
chrisredfield84
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
chrisredfield84

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 10:08 am

Methsia wrote:
When you guys say naked, do you mean like all over naked? Cause I will look away, even if I'm playing alone.

Then again, I have a feeling that you'll only see her back or something, then her buttcheeks
-_-"

I don't think you have crossed the age limit to play this game. tongue . Wait a good 2 years to play this game....lol
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 4:46 pm

DivideByZero wrote:
Mercy wrote:
expected to see naked Ada

This phrase took my breath away.

Good God. I have a feeling that they might kill off Ada. The last part from the new trailer looked like she was going to mutate, or something.
It was somewhere on the Internet, someone was talking about wanting to see Ada naked, I thought to myself "Yeah right, if they do that it'll be totally degrading fan service, and Capcom isn't that low."

I was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 17 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 5:36 am

DivideByZero wrote:
Good God. I have a feeling that they might kill off Ada. The last part from the new trailer looked like she was going to mutate, or something.
Bear in mind that it could also be the "other" Ada.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
REanimation
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
REanimation

Location : "Rural Village In Europe" camping in a clocktower. (If you didn't get the joke)

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 17 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 7:25 am

I thought that the different storyline would be differently oriented? Chris with action, Leon with suspense, and Jake, well idk what to call Jake's..... Chase maybe? I loved the original styles of the games but as I look back at them now, well the graphics aren't too good, The voice acting isn't all too great, the story line was wonderful though and it scared the hell outta me. So let me ask you this, what if the did keep making Resident Evil the way they did? People would go "This sucks, there's nothing new or cool to brag about, it's the same thing every time, oh no a virus is infecting people again,Chris, Leon, or idk...Billy? is off to save the world from inpending danger..... 5 hours go by...... *sighs and chucks my collection out into the garbage*" so basically if it weren't for new effects and stuff new to these games, we'd get bored and the series would have died at Re:3 cus people get bored after a while and don't try to deny it. Since they add new stuff you forget it's the same thing happening every time Sad people seem to forget that quite easily. I almost didn't notice it either but at re3 i started thinking...."Huh, another apocalyptic situation created by some nut in a laboratory....except in like 7 other resident evil games where it all failed, no wonder they put Jill in a skimpy outfit" I was begging capcom to come up with something new...and then re4 came out.....and a tear..a tear of joy left my eye......but I guess you could say I was also sad that the play style is gone, that's why I keep my Resident Evil collection in a small chest in my living room so I always know where they are......and every now and then I pop in one of the classic RE games and I'm glad to get back to my zombie slaying roots. anyways, there's no point in crying about it because once Capcom changes a game, have they ever been known to change it back? no, they make things even more complicated. face it. But that doesn't mean I won't like RE6, I'm gonna play the hell outta this game just like I played the hell outta all the others, although I mainly played RE5 for mercinaries and not much else. Oh btw I hear there's gonna be a fourth campaign mode for Ada so I just wanted to confirm it with the experts.... Is it true?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 17 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 8:00 am

REanimation wrote:
Oh btw I hear there's gonna be a fourth campaign mode for Ada so I just wanted to confirm it with the experts.... Is it true?
Indeed it is true. That campaign will also be single player only.

In addition to that there's gonna be a fifth, shorter campaign called "Prelude".
Back to top Go down
REanimation
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
REanimation

Location : "Rural Village In Europe" camping in a clocktower. (If you didn't get the joke)

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 17 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 8:08 am

In addition to that there's gonna be a fifth, shorter campaign called "Prelude".[/quote]

I see, so what is this "Prelude" supposedly about?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 17 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 8:14 am

The Prelude campaing is partly a tutorial to the new mechanics but it also builds up the scene for the rest of the game.

At least that's what has been said about it thus far.
Back to top Go down
REanimation
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
REanimation

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 17 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 8:20 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
The Prelude campaing is partly a tutorial to the new mechanics but it also builds up the scene for the rest of the game.

Muchas Gracias, and if I may ask... ehhh, what is your opinion on the game?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 17 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 8:32 am

REanimation wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

Muchas Gracias, and if I may ask... ehhh, what is your opinion on the game?
Aside from being super excited?

I'm interested in pretty much everything except Chris' scenario. While the story could be good the actual gameplay in that one looked boring. Hopefully bossfights provide some change of pace.
Back to top Go down
REanimation
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
REanimation

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 17 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 9:13 am

[quote="Mass Distraction"][quote="REanimation"]
Mass Distraction wrote:

I'm interested in pretty much everything except Chris' scenario. While the story could be good the actual gameplay in that one looked boring. Hopefully bossfights provide some change of pace.

Well I think he's okay, I'd suppose I want to see him punch another boulder, but I am mostly interested in seeing what Jake's storyline would have, I'm a big Wesker fan and I'd like to know about this guys past. Although the inclusion of a new character and labeling him "Wesker's son" is a bit too soon to comprehend I've come to terms with it. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 17 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 10:12 am

I think it was weird of them to suddenly announce that Wesker even has a son.

What I would like to see the most is Alex Wesker.

As far as Chris' scenario goes, it looks like even more of a shooter than RE5. While I did enjoy RE5 thoroughly, it looks far more shooter-ish in RE6.
Back to top Go down
kevdliu
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 17 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 11:22 am

Mass Distraction wrote:

I have always wondered, if it is a tutorial and sets before the main campaigns, why put it at the end of the menu? Does Capcom want players to play through the whole story line, learn the ending, and then play the events that happened before? seems kind of odd to be but idk.

As long as they give me a sheva or "sheba" to look forward to.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 17 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 11:35 am

kevdliu wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

I have always wondered, if it is a tutorial and sets before the main campaigns, why put it at the end of the menu? Does Capcom want players to play through the whole story line, learn the ending, and then play the events that happened before? seems kind of odd to be but idk.
Since the only thing we have seen this on is a picture from a demo build I'm fairly certain it will get a better placement when the full game releases.
Back to top Go down
DivideByZero
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DivideByZero

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 17 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 10:07 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
What I would like to see the most is Alex Wesker.

Boom! Me too. I was a bit disappointed when they revealed Jake. And that means " No Alex W." I was expecting him to show up on another RE Franchise when I saw that note on RE5. But who knows? Maybe they'll reveal something else in RE6 about Alex.

Mass Distraction wrote:
"other" Ada

Whaa? Other Ada? A clone?
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 12:03 am

Ermahgerd, I just checked out this video:

That move Jake does at 3:09 is awfully similar to Wesker's Dash move in RE5 Mercenaries.

Methy is pleased :>
Back to top Go down
DXP
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
DXP

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 2:07 am

Can confirm to you now no Alex Wesker is in RE6 the demo pretty much had everything scenario wise in it(all in encrypted text files and what not) this is what is confirmed(spoilers look at your own risk)

Spoiler:

This should have being RE5 and not that bastardization that was too comic book story based for me, but then again i'm not even a little bit excited over 6 either. Its out when October the 20th and i'm just not psyched like everyone else is I remember when a new RE game was a godsend now its like seeing the next installment of COD announced =_= not to mention every trailer either spoils the game more or its full of Micheal Bay explosions....meh I am getting it not on console but PC and again when its cheap because like Squaresoft(yeah old name) Capcom isn't the same as it was years ago and go on about innovation and having to keep with the times as much as you want, explain why most of the decent staff left, why Megaman legends 3 was scrapped and why one of their own staff who created Dragons dogma tried to kill herself and that is how bad capcom has gone downhill...
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 7:11 am

DXP wrote:
every trailer either spoils the game more or its full of Micheal Bay explosions
I can stand the trailers, the only big reveals thus far has been Jake's origins and who the bad guy is. I can live with that. What does tick me off is how we already have propably tens of hours of footage from the game itself because of all the long ass gameplay "trailers". They can't even be considered trailers because most of them are half an hour long! A trailer is supposed to be short and teasing, not a movie length cut from the game itself. Hell, we have been pretty much given the whole full story of the game before it even releases.

Btw. I never watch a single gameplay video from an upcoming game. That's just wrong, man.

Oh yeah, why the CoD reference? That's blasphemy right there.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 10:46 am

I watched all the trailers and gameplay footage, people keep saying there's so much spoilers, honestly I don't think anything retracts from how I'll experience the game. I hate spoilers, but I don't feel that anything has really been spoiled to begin with. I like the demo and gameplay footage because you get to see how the game will play out in the final product, it's not going to be 100% the same as the demos. The cutscenes yes, but you're always in the middle of a cutscene so nothing really makes sense anyway.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 17 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 10:30 am

The ending of this trailer seemed really cool. Crawling throught a claustrophobic vent as the snake attacks you, really tight and dark corners, it could appear any second. I like it.

http://m.digitalspy.com/gaming/news/a400734/resident-evil-6-chris-gameplay-trailer-gamescom-2012.html
Back to top Go down
chrisredfield84
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
chrisredfield84

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 17 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 10:41 am

Mercy wrote:
The ending of this trailer seemed really cool. Crawling throught a claustrophobic vent as the snake attacks you, really tight and dark corners, it could appear any second. I like it.

http://m.digitalspy.com/gaming/news/a400734/resident-evil-6-chris-gameplay-trailer-gamescom-2012.html

Is there a youtube version of it? Cuz i can't wait for the buffering times on any other site. Although i remember seeing chris gameplay from gamescom fighting a snake which appears and disappears randomly. Is it the same?

Also from gamescom, There were tons of resident evil videos including jake and leon gameplay too.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 17 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 3:14 pm

I believe it is. Is it the one where the snake slithers into some vent and Chris chases after it near the end? That was some new footage I haven't seen with that boss fight.
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 17 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 3:33 pm

I read an article in an Xbox360 magazine about how they've already played 10 hours of RE6. I read most of it, and completely forgot what I read half an hour later.

But all I know is that, apparently, Leon's campaign is a lot more exciting compared to Chris' and Jakes.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 17 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 6:53 pm

Wow, 10 hours? That's like half the game isn't it? 5 hours a campaign, 4 campaigns.

And I think that's good. I was going to play Chris, Jake, Leon anyway, so I like how I'm setting myself up for the story.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)
Page 17 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 28  Next