Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil 3make Discussion EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil 3make Discussion EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil 3make Discussion EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil 3make Discussion EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil 3make Discussion EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil 3make Discussion EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil 3make Discussion EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil 3make Discussion EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil 3make Discussion EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil 3make Discussion

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

Resident Evil 3make Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Resident Evil 3make Discussion   Resident Evil 3make Discussion EmptyTue Dec 03, 2019 8:45 am

This thread will be for all the discussion regarding the third main remake in the series.

Resident Evil 3make Discussion Icon0

And seriously, can we just talk about how fucked Nemesis' new nose is?
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 3make Discussion   Resident Evil 3make Discussion EmptyTue Dec 03, 2019 9:28 am

I heard rumors about this. But I didn't think it was already designed out. I wonder if it really is coming out next year.

Here's hoping Jill's outfit is the same
Back to top Go down
Bulls-3ye
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Bulls-3ye

Playstation Network Bulls-3ye_86

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 3make Discussion   Resident Evil 3make Discussion EmptyTue Dec 03, 2019 4:27 pm

His nose, and his teeth, something about them is just... disturbing.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 3make Discussion   Resident Evil 3make Discussion EmptyWed Dec 04, 2019 6:08 am

Nobudy wrote:
I heard rumors about this. But I didn't think it was already designed out. I wonder if it really is coming out next year.

Here's hoping Jill's outfit is the same

Can't really tell from the picture but I'm gonna be pissed if her skirt gets axed because people are super sensitive nowadays. Soon we'll be back to hiding our ankles as well for being too sexy.

Anyway, it's probably coming out sooner rather than later if they already uploaded thumbnails for it on PSN. A reliable source said earlier this year that the release is "sooner than you'd expect" as well. There are two major gaming shows left for the year: Game Awards on 12th and Jump Festa on 21st. Capcom has already announced that they'll be revealing a new game at Jump Festa.

Bulls-3ye wrote:
His nose, and his teeth, something about them is just... disturbing.

Maybe the whole uncanny valley feel was what they were going for Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 3make Discussion   Resident Evil 3make Discussion EmptyWed Dec 04, 2019 6:41 pm

"Resident Evil 3make"

I love it! XD
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 3make Discussion   Resident Evil 3make Discussion EmptyTue Dec 10, 2019 10:39 am

Resident Evil 3make Discussion Resident-evil-3-collectors-edition
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 3make Discussion   Resident Evil 3make Discussion EmptyTue Dec 10, 2019 1:13 pm

It's ok. Maybe it'll be an extra costume like for the RE2 characters.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 3make Discussion   Resident Evil 3make Discussion EmptyTue Dec 10, 2019 6:20 pm

Nobudy wrote:
It's ok. Maybe it'll be an extra costume like for the RE2 characters.

You mean Jill and Carlos' original looks?
Resident Evil 3make Discussion Jillca10
Back to top Go down
Bulls-3ye
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Bulls-3ye

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 3make Discussion   Resident Evil 3make Discussion EmptyTue Dec 10, 2019 8:37 pm

Wow! this has been expanded way more than i was expecting. I love Jill's new and improved outfit, i love that we're jumping back a little farther to actually witness the fall of Raccoon City, i love that REsistance is being included as a multiplayer component.

I love everything that i'm seeing!, April can't get here soon enough!.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 3make Discussion   Resident Evil 3make Discussion EmptyTue Dec 10, 2019 10:31 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Can't really tell from the picture but I'm gonna be pissed if her skirt gets axed because people are super sensitive nowadays. Soon we'll be back to hiding our ankles as well for being too sexy.
I don't think it was a matter of people being sensitive. They changed Leon's and Claire's outfits in RE2make and AFAIK no one ever complained about either of them being indecent. Leon's original outfit was kind of OTT for a street cop uniform, though, especially one worn by a rookie on his first day. The Select Police Force or SWAT wearing something like that seems appropriate, but not Leon.

I'm getting off track. Anyway, Jill wearing that tube top, skirt, and a pair of what have in popular culture become known as "fuck-me boots" in the first place was pure fanservice, so I'm glad they changed it. I like the new outfit a lot better anyway, much more practical and suitable for her current predicament.

On an unrelated note, how was the general reaction to RE2make's Ghost Survivors? If it returns in RE3make, I'd love to see scenarios for Brad, Dario and/or his daughter (who I always assumed was that girl who gets killed outside the warehouse that the game started in), and the UBCS mercenary that "died defending someone's daughter" in the clock tower.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 3make Discussion   Resident Evil 3make Discussion EmptyWed Dec 11, 2019 4:29 pm

The website is up: https://www.residentevil.com/3/us/

Currently only Jill has a character bio but both Carlos and Nemesis are also there.

Ghost Leader wrote:
Jill wearing that tube top, skirt, and a pair of what have in popular culture become known as "fuck-me boots" in the first place was pure fanservice, so I'm glad they changed it. I like the new outfit a lot better anyway, much more practical and suitable for her current predicament.
I mean for all we know she was out and about in the city at the time the outbreak happened so "practical" wasn't originally a problem. In any case with her revised story of being stuck in her apartment under surveillance her new outfit makes more sense. And at least we still get the original outfit as a bonus (pre-order) costume.

Ghost Leader wrote:
On an unrelated note, how was the general reaction to RE2make's Ghost Survivors? If it returns in RE3make, I'd love to see scenarios for Brad, Dario and/or his daughter (who I always assumed was that girl who gets killed outside the warehouse that the game started in), and the UBCS mercenary that "died defending someone's daughter" in the clock tower.
Generally positive, I think. Free extra content is always a bonus for anyone. They even expanded on the Tofu mode and you could unlock various different Tofus with different weapon sets. I think they even had the red-ish tofu seen in the original Tofu Survivor title screen.

I'm not sure if we'll get another Ghost Survivors but at least in the trailer we can see Carlos and Tyrell going to the RPD together, which is something we never saw in the original. Actually we never much saw Tyrell to begin with in the original, and then he was dead. Even if we don't get another Ghost Surviros, Project Resistance is a pretty good additional bonus mode including random civilian survivors. Still, I would loooooove to have a new version of the original Mercenaries mode. Considering they kept the 4th Survivor and Tofu Survivor modes in RE2 it would be weird if they skipped another classic extra mode.

Now that I think about it, there was going to be a Brad mode in the original RE2 before they cut it for time/budget reasons. It would be neat to get one now, since Brad himself was pretty much a no-show in REmake 2, apart from that little poster with his picture under the RPD entrance.
Back to top Go down
Bulls-3ye
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Bulls-3ye

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 3make Discussion   Resident Evil 3make Discussion EmptyWed Dec 11, 2019 5:49 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
I mean for all we know she was out and about in the city at the time the outbreak happened so "practical" wasn't originally a problem.

Wasn't it like 4 or 5 days since the zombies overwhelmed the city?, if you take Outbreak as canon?... which i do.

Ghost Leader wrote:

All of that sounds amazing!, it looks like we'll be getting to see more of the fall of Raccoon City, and i'm pretty sure Ghost Survivors was well received so here's hoping.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 3make Discussion   Resident Evil 3make Discussion EmptyWed Dec 11, 2019 6:54 pm

On a random note, I'm glad to see Jill has come to her senses and switched over to a Glock. lol!

Mass Distraction wrote:
I mean for all we know she was out and about in the city at the time the outbreak happened so "practical" wasn't originally a problem. In any case with her revised story of being stuck in her apartment under surveillance her new outfit makes more sense.
Even if she was out on the town bar hopping or something she still went back to her apartment prior to making her escape play where she could have changed clothes. So that explanation doesn't really work.

Quote :
And at least we still get the original outfit as a bonus (pre-order) costume.
Oh, no doubt.

Quote :
Free extra content is always a bonus for anyone.
Believe it or not, I've met people online who believe otherwise.

Quote :
I'm not sure if we'll get another Ghost Survivors but at least in the trailer we can see Carlos and Tyrell going to the RPD together, which is something we never saw in the original. Actually we never much saw Tyrell to begin with in the original, and then he was dead. Even if we don't get another Ghost Surviros, Project Resistance is a pretty good additional bonus mode including random civilian survivors. Still, I would loooooove to have a new version of the original Mercenaries mode.
Yeah, Tyrell and Murphy are also good candidates for Ghost Survivors scenarios.

Quote :
Considering they kept the 4th Survivor and Tofu Survivor modes in RE2 it would be weird if they skipped another classic extra mode.
But, on the other hand, they didn't include Extreme Battle Mode, though.

Quote :
Now that I think about it, there was going to be a Brad mode in the original RE2 before they cut it for time/budget reasons. It would be neat to get one now, since Brad himself was pretty much a no-show in REmake 2, apart from that little poster with his picture under the RPD entrance.
That would be a neat addition. It could serve as a prequel bit and show us how he first encountered Nemesis. Maybe even how Umbrella inserted Nemesis into the city to begin with. I was a little disappointed we didn't get to see Mr. X's grand entrance in RE2make.

Edit: And the process begins again over at IMFDb!

http://www.imfdb.org/wiki/Resident_Evil_3_(2020_VG)

Cool
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 3make Discussion   Resident Evil 3make Discussion EmptyThu Dec 12, 2019 5:08 pm

Bulls-3ye wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
I mean for all we know she was out and about in the city at the time the outbreak happened so "practical" wasn't originally a problem.

Wasn't it like 4 or 5 days since the zombies overwhelmed the city?, if you take Outbreak as canon?... which i do.

The Outbreak games are canon, this much is official.

Ghost Leader wrote:
Quote :
Considering they kept the 4th Survivor and Tofu Survivor modes in RE2 it would be weird if they skipped another classic extra mode.
But, on the other hand, they didn't include Extreme Battle Mode, though.

That is true. However, it was not available in all versions of the game like 4th Survivor and Tofu. It was originally a PC exclusive mode and only added to the later ports of the game on GC and DC. I would've loved to have it but it honestly wasn't as "classic" as the other two. Mercenaries has always been the only extra mode RE3 had to begin with.

Ghost Leader wrote:
Quote :
That would be a neat addition. It could serve as a prequel bit and show us how he first encountered Nemesis. Maybe even how Umbrella inserted Nemesis into the city to begin with. I was a little disappointed we didn't get to see Mr. X's grand entrance in RE2make.
At least the promo art seems to include Nemesis' drop pod. In front of the fire engine.
Resident Evil 3make Discussion RE3_Raccoon_City_2-1-e1576007471706
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 3make Discussion   Resident Evil 3make Discussion EmptyThu Dec 12, 2019 7:30 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
The Outbreak games are canon, this much is official.
At least where they don't contradict the main games.

Quote :
That is true. However, it was not available in all versions of the game like 4th Survivor and Tofu. It was originally a PC exclusive mode and only added to the later ports of the game on GC and DC. I would've loved to have it but it honestly wasn't as "classic" as the other two. Mercenaries has always been the only extra mode RE3 had to begin with.
It was also in the PS2 dual shock version.

Quote :
At least the promo art seems to include Nemesis' drop pod. In front of the fire engine.
Resident Evil 3make Discussion RE3_Raccoon_City_2-1-e1576007471706
Oh, I didn't notice that. O_o It kind of blends into the background.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 3make Discussion   Resident Evil 3make Discussion EmptyFri Dec 13, 2019 9:32 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
Quote :

In the what? RE2 was never released on PS2.

EDIT: Checked online, never even knew there was a Dualshock version of RE2 (though it was on PS1). Never released in Europe, apparently.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 3make Discussion   Resident Evil 3make Discussion EmptyFri Dec 13, 2019 9:36 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
Quote :

In the what? RE2 was never released on PS2.

EDIT: Checked online, never even knew there was a Dualshock version of RE2 (though it was on PS1). Never released in Europe, apparently.
Yeah, I meant PS1. That was a typo.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 3make Discussion   Resident Evil 3make Discussion EmptyFri Dec 13, 2019 9:39 am

Speaking of things not released in Europe, we're getting seriously shafted with RE3's Collector's Edition around here. The thing is Gamestop exclusive and Gamestop is taking down all of its stores around here, or at least in Finland.
Back to top Go down
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

Playstation Network ResidentJsee
Steam : Resident Jsee

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 3make Discussion   Resident Evil 3make Discussion EmptyWed Dec 18, 2019 2:52 pm

Pre-ordered the day it was available! Resident Evil has been on a roll lately. Good time to be a fan
Back to top Go down
http://steam://openurl/https://www.youtube.com/user/jchandleyou
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 3make Discussion   Resident Evil 3make Discussion EmptyWed Dec 18, 2019 6:13 pm

Especially now that the games seem to have gone back to being survival horror again.
Back to top Go down
Bulls-3ye
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Bulls-3ye

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 3make Discussion   Resident Evil 3make Discussion EmptyTue Jan 14, 2020 1:14 pm

Nemmy looking great!.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 3make Discussion   Resident Evil 3make Discussion EmptyTue Jan 14, 2020 2:39 pm

Things to note:

• Nemesis being able to grab you with his tentacles and just throw you around is terrifying.
  • Carlos retains his "almost have an accent but not really"
  • Apparently Carlos will be visiting a same bit of street Leon and Claire does: [link]
  • Tyrell seems to hang around a whole lot more than the 3 seconds he had in the original
  • Those civilians are all going to die pointless, useless deaths that will desperatly try to make us feel something
  • I swear they made that flamethrower look like a minigun on purpose
  • Hunter Beta looks terrifying, though when they're focusing on it this much I'm scared they may have cut Gamma, in addition to Brain Sucker and Drain Deimos
  • Just.... This.
  • Sadly nothing new of Resistance

Last edited by Mass Distraction on Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

Playstation Network ResidentJsee
Steam : Resident Jsee

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 3make Discussion   Resident Evil 3make Discussion EmptyWed Jan 15, 2020 1:11 am

I really hope that your next to last bulletin was a screenshot taken right before a death animation lol. Maybe that is one of his grab attacks xD

I thought Jill just hit him with a car at the end, but she actually drove him off the side of an interstate down about 20 feet onto another road. Here is a screenie of it below, I put it in spoilers because it is a large image.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://steam://openurl/https://www.youtube.com/user/jchandleyou
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 3make Discussion   Resident Evil 3make Discussion EmptyWed Jan 15, 2020 4:05 am

Mass Distraction wrote:

• I swear they made that flamethrower look like a minigunon purpose

They had to. When Nemesis first rounded the corner with it, you could even see individual gun barrels on it. TBH, it wouldn't surprise me if it's some kind of fictional hybrid, with the rotary canon literally built around a flamethrower unit.

Quote :

I really want to know the story behind what's happening here. Maybe Nemesis used to be that semi-mythical boyfriend of Jill's? Makeshift back alley abortion, perhaps? lol!
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 3make Discussion   Resident Evil 3make Discussion EmptyWed Jan 15, 2020 7:41 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

• I swear they made that flamethrower look like a minigunon purpose

They had to. When Nemesis first rounded the corner with it, you could even see individual gun barrels on it. TBH, it wouldn't surprise me if it's some kind of fictional hybrid, with the rotary canon literally built around a flamethrower unit.

That would actually be pretty cool. A more versatile Nemesis is a more terrifying nemesis. When you hear that rotary barrel start to spin somewhere off screen you're bound to shit your pants.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 3make Discussion   Resident Evil 3make Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil 3make Discussion
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next