HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil Outbreak Video Discussion EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil Outbreak Video Discussion EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil Outbreak Video Discussion EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil Outbreak Video Discussion EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil Outbreak Video Discussion EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil Outbreak Video Discussion EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil Outbreak Video Discussion EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil Outbreak Video Discussion EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil Outbreak Video Discussion EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil Outbreak Video Discussion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EQOAnostalgia
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
EQOAnostalgia

Resident Evil Outbreak Video Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Resident Evil Outbreak Video Discussion   Resident Evil Outbreak Video Discussion EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 9:08 am

Hey guys, i been meaning to make this video for a long time now, and with Halloween a few days away i finally sat down to do it! I hope you enjoy! I miss these games so much!

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/EQOAnostalgia
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Outbreak Video Discussion   Resident Evil Outbreak Video Discussion EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 12:15 pm

You can unlock cutscenes. Also, I think it was a good call to cut the game into two seperate releases as a lot of the problems of the first game were fixed in the second, like the excruciatingly long load times.

Btw. If you didn't want to make a long video you could've just skipped the whole tangent about game servers. Either that or just used that time to tell about the game itself instead.

In any case, t'was a good video, even though I can never fully agree with the hate towards the newer games.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
EQOAnostalgia
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
EQOAnostalgia

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Outbreak Video Discussion   Resident Evil Outbreak Video Discussion EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 8:22 am

Thanks man, I thought after i posted it i could have said more about the game as well. I agree that the first game had a few flaws that got ironed out. Walk and shoot was a nice addition. But getting to play File 3 i think would have made it worth keeping the few flaws.

I just played the demo for revelations and i was rather surprised at how awesome it was. It seems like it brought back the survival, and horror the series has been lacking. Epic sig btw!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/EQOAnostalgia
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Outbreak Video Discussion   Resident Evil Outbreak Video Discussion EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 1:04 pm

EQOAnostalgia wrote:
Thanks man, I thought after i posted it i could have said more about the game as well. I agree that the first game had a few flaws that got ironed out. Walk and shoot was a nice addition. But getting to play File 3 i think would have made it worth keeping the few flaws.
Wouldn't it then have been File#2? Wink Or was it, too, supposed to have been part of that one game? I'd also like some links if you can point me to any. Not that I wouldn't believe you, I just like to read the original stories.

EQOAnostalgia wrote:
Epic sig btw!
Thanks, I found it on the art blog of the guy who made Scott Pilgrim vs. The World and Mercenary Kings Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Outbreak Video Discussion   Resident Evil Outbreak Video Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil Outbreak Video Discussion
Page 1 of 1