HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Am I the only one who's over the Racoon City incident? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Am I the only one who's over the Racoon City incident? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Am I the only one who's over the Racoon City incident? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Am I the only one who's over the Racoon City incident? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Am I the only one who's over the Racoon City incident? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Am I the only one who's over the Racoon City incident? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Am I the only one who's over the Racoon City incident? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Am I the only one who's over the Racoon City incident? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Am I the only one who's over the Racoon City incident? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Am I the only one who's over the Racoon City incident?

Go down 
+13
Ghost Leader
charlieRE2
S.Winters
ThomVD
NiteKrawler
Spike991
Sargent D
The Knife
Cyberote
Mass Distraction
chocotricks
Bub537
Monster Mash
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

Am I the only one who's over the Racoon City incident? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one who's over the Racoon City incident?   Am I the only one who's over the Racoon City incident? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 6:51 pm

Bub537 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
Dude, Bub. How can you be judging this game before it is even close to being out? If you don't like third person shooters, fine. But saying this game is "lazily made" is premature and is even going against all evidence that points to this game being very fun.

Actually I enjoy third person shooter games. I enjoy a variety of games outside of RE. I've seen SOCOM and I've seen this. It's pretty unoriginal. Just a squad-based shooter with RE thrown in. Even outside of that, the gameplay looks really boring. And I'm allowed to have an opinion by the way, which a lot of people on this forum can never accept.

I didn't say you couldn't have an opinion so don't even act like I did. I pointed out that your accusations are premature, which is true. And comparing this game to Socom to make it look bad is like comparing Uncharted to RE5 to make it look bad. Your accusations are virtually baseless.
Back to top Go down
charlieRE2
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
charlieRE2

Playstation Network The Beret

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one who's over the Racoon City incident?   Am I the only one who's over the Racoon City incident? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 6:48 am

dont think i will ever be over raccoon city. good memories
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one who's over the Racoon City incident?   Am I the only one who's over the Racoon City incident? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 7:25 am

Bub537 wrote:
It's pretty unoriginal. Just a squad-based shooter with RE thrown in.
Sooo you're pretty much saying every squad based shooter is the exact same?
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
The Knife
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Knife

Playstation Network wazoo1875

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one who's over the Racoon City incident?   Am I the only one who's over the Racoon City incident? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 9:23 am

Plus, I don't think you even need to kill the main characters.

You can do everything canonically, and just do what you have to.
Or you can just screw everything the fuck up and kill Leon and Claire (for some reason) and Jill (also for some reason).
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one who's over the Racoon City incident?   Am I the only one who's over the Racoon City incident? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 10:02 am

A lot of games are unoriginal these days, but that doesn't mean they're bad or not worth playing. Uncharted is not original at all, but it is an amazing series.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one who's over the Racoon City incident?   Am I the only one who's over the Racoon City incident? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 12:13 pm

Bub537 wrote:
And I'm allowed to have an opinion by the way
No you're not.

i think we should all judge this game based completely on the first few trailers.

i think bub will probably play the game regardless if it looks like junk or amazingness. just like the rest of us.
Back to top Go down
Bub537
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Bub537

Playstation Network Bub537

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one who's over the Racoon City incident?   Am I the only one who's over the Racoon City incident? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 3:53 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Bub537 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
Dude, Bub. How can you be judging this game before it is even close to being out? If you don't like third person shooters, fine. But saying this game is "lazily made" is premature and is even going against all evidence that points to this game being very fun.

Actually I enjoy third person shooter games. I enjoy a variety of games outside of RE. I've seen SOCOM and I've seen this. It's pretty unoriginal. Just a squad-based shooter with RE thrown in. Even outside of that, the gameplay looks really boring. And I'm allowed to have an opinion by the way, which a lot of people on this forum can never accept.

I didn't say you couldn't have an opinion so don't even act like I did. I pointed out that your accusations are premature, which is true. And comparing this game to Socom to make it look bad is like comparing Uncharted to RE5 to make it look bad. Your accusations are virtually baseless.

My accusation is far from baseless. And comparing this to SOCOM is actually pretty accurate seeing as it's made by the same developer and plays exactly like a SOCOM game.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/#!/bubclifton
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one who's over the Racoon City incident?   Am I the only one who's over the Racoon City incident? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 7:09 pm

@bub, i think they were just questioning the fact that you referred to it as being lazy.

i mean the socom thing is pretty accurate, for sure, but it doesnt look lazy in the least.

you wanna see lazy, just plzy the chronicles games...especially UC. completely ignoring the details.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one who's over the Racoon City incident?   Am I the only one who's over the Racoon City incident? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 11:00 pm

The game is not out yet. You have absolutely no idea how fun or "lazily" made it is. Zero idea. And I said comparing it to Socom "to make it look bad" is wrong. Just because the same team is making it, it doesn't mean it's going to be bad.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one who's over the Racoon City incident?   Am I the only one who's over the Racoon City incident? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 8:33 am

Slant Six didn't make SOCOM, Zipper Interactive did. Yes, Slant Six developed SOCOM: Confrontation, but only because Zipper Interactive contracted them to while they focused on SOCOM 4. I've explained this to you people before.

Now with that said, the Raccoon City incident won't be totally played out until RE2, 3, and CVX get remade in proper form like REmake. After that, it'll then be played out and Capcom can devote the RE franchise entirely to the casual crowd if they want to.
Back to top Go down
Bub537
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Bub537

Playstation Network Bub537

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one who's over the Racoon City incident?   Am I the only one who's over the Racoon City incident? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 3:34 pm

Spike991 wrote:
@bub, i think they were just questioning the fact that you referred to it as being lazy.

i mean the socom thing is pretty accurate, for sure, but it doesnt look lazy in the least.

you wanna see lazy, just plzy the chronicles games...especially UC. completely ignoring the details.

I owned UC. It did ignore some major details in the RE canon and story but I'm not saying it was a lazily-made game. I'm just basing this opinion all on the gameplay I've seen so far, that's it. Hopefully they can prove me wrong when it comes out (which I'm hoping they do).
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/#!/bubclifton
Cyberote
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Cyberote

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one who's over the Racoon City incident?   Am I the only one who's over the Racoon City incident? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 3:38 pm

The Knife wrote:
Maybe Cyber hates Leon? It's just like I hate hunters, somehow.
I do hate Leon. I reintroduced a few friends to RE and all of them turned into Leon fanboys. Imagine my position of being surrounded by 3 or 4 RE4/Leon fanboys.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one who's over the Racoon City incident?   Am I the only one who's over the Racoon City incident? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 4:29 pm

Bub537 wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

I owned UC. It did ignore some major details in the RE canon and story but I'm not saying it was a lazily-made game. I'm just basing this opinion all on the gameplay I've seen so far, that's it. Hopefully they can prove me wrong when it comes out (which I'm hoping they do).
I am. it had some really cool stuff, like any scenes with Sergei. music was nice, etc, but super lazy in way too many ways...i was never dissapointed by an re game until i played UC.

as for ORC though, like i said, we'll all play it, and then we will all have legit opinions.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one who's over the Racoon City incident?   Am I the only one who's over the Racoon City incident? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 4:38 pm

I for one think any new RE games should be featured in scotland.
Leon is sent to kill that god damn loch ness mosnster once and for all and retrieve
a sample of irn-bru so it can turn chris into a god !
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one who's over the Racoon City incident?   Am I the only one who's over the Racoon City incident? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 1:58 pm

Yeah, or the UK or something.

28 Days Later.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one who's over the Racoon City incident?   Am I the only one who's over the Racoon City incident? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 6:22 pm

Finland saved your asses at the end of the movie Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one who's over the Racoon City incident?   Am I the only one who's over the Racoon City incident? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 8:36 am

Spike991 wrote:

28 Days Later.

I was actualy just making fun of my country by using its steriotypes, BUT your idea Spike would
be awesome, I love 28 days later, us brits know how to produce good films Smile
Even a whole game like 28 days later would be nice, but it would have to be a very, very dark game.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one who's over the Racoon City incident?   Am I the only one who's over the Racoon City incident? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 9:43 am

Mcghie wrote:
Even a whole game like 28 days later would be nice, but it would have to be a very, very dark game.
Isn't the Left 4 Dead series kinda like that?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one who's over the Racoon City incident?   Am I the only one who's over the Racoon City incident? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 4:41 pm

Mcghie wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

28 Days Later.

I was actualy just making fun of my country by using its steriotypes, BUT your idea Spike would
I think the brits and americans should intermingle a bit more.

i was watching Shaun of the dead the other day. still love it.

and yes, a game like 28 days later, an re game that is, is winning for sure.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one who's over the Racoon City incident?   Am I the only one who's over the Racoon City incident? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 6:10 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Mcghie wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

28 Days Later.

I think the brits and americans should intermingle a bit more.

i was watching Shaun of the dead the other day. still love it.

and yes, a game like 28 days later, an re game that is, is winning for sure.

Yeah exactly Very Happy

@Mass - Not quite, 28 days later is a more pure zombie survival film
If you have'nt seen it yet Mass, then give it a watch, it is a simply amazing film Smile
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one who's over the Racoon City incident?   Am I the only one who's over the Racoon City incident? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 6:49 pm

Mcghie wrote:
@Mass - Not quite, 28 days later is a more pure zombie survival film
If you have'nt seen it yet Mass, then give it a watch, it is a simply amazing film Smile
I've seen both of them and am still bummed that the 3rd part will propably never be.

I even said a few posts back that Finland saved their asses at the end of the first movie.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one who's over the Racoon City incident?   Am I the only one who's over the Racoon City incident? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 11:26 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
I even said a few posts back that Finland saved their asses at the end of the first movie.
Its true, i was there, i saw it with my own eyes.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one who's over the Racoon City incident?   Am I the only one who's over the Racoon City incident? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 11:50 am

I honestly almost made a backflip with my chair when I heard the pilot at the end speaking Finnish.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one who's over the Racoon City incident?   Am I the only one who's over the Racoon City incident? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 6:25 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
I honestly almost made a backflip with my chair when I heard the pilot at the end speaking Finnish.

I never actually noticed that, but thats probably because its been years since I watch it lol
Also I enjoy that there is scottish soldiers in it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one who's over the Racoon City incident?   Am I the only one who's over the Racoon City incident? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 6:34 pm

It's propably easy to miss if you don't actually speak the language Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one who's over the Racoon City incident?   Am I the only one who's over the Racoon City incident? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Am I the only one who's over the Racoon City incident?
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next