HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Favourite room in the Racoon Police Station EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Favourite room in the Racoon Police Station EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Favourite room in the Racoon Police Station EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Favourite room in the Racoon Police Station EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Favourite room in the Racoon Police Station EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Favourite room in the Racoon Police Station EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Favourite room in the Racoon Police Station EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Favourite room in the Racoon Police Station EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Favourite room in the Racoon Police Station EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Favourite room in the Racoon Police Station

Go down 
+13
fernandofan08
Kino_00
Jilly
Jill Sandwich
BloodMoney88
McShowtime
Vandal
S.Winters
Sargent D
weskersbarber
Mass Distraction
Spike991
TeRoR KiD
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TeRoR KiD
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
TeRoR KiD

Location : Standing over Nemesis' dead body with a cocked magnum in the left hand

Favourite room in the Racoon Police Station Empty
PostSubject: Favourite room in the Racoon Police Station   Favourite room in the Racoon Police Station EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 4:05 am

Since the Spencer Mansion estate thread took Spike's approval I think we need to do this one as well!

I'd have to say the S.T.A.R.S office was my favorite...the picture of all of them on the wall, the 'best marksman' trophy for Chris. Delving into the S.T.A.R.S personalities a bit more. Definitely a great idea.

Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Favourite room in the Racoon Police Station   Favourite room in the Racoon Police Station EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 4:22 am

Damn you and these threads. And having the same favourite room...

I'd go with the STARS office as well. The pic on the wall, marsman trophy, seeing everyone's desks; Wesker's was trashed, Chris' was messy and it probably reflects his personality, Jill had a pic of someone that could possibly be her boyfriend, Becca looked like a rookie's desk, Barry is a gun fanatic, who might be a member of the NRA...

Etc.

I also like Chief Irons' office. The taxidermy stuff, and just him. Yep, those are my picks.
Back to top Go down
TeRoR KiD
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
TeRoR KiD

Location : Standing over Nemesis' dead body with a cocked magnum in the left hand

PostSubject: Re: Favourite room in the Racoon Police Station   Favourite room in the Racoon Police Station EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 4:29 am

Spike991 wrote:
Damn you and these threads. And having the same favourite room...

I'd go with the STARS office as well. The pic on the wall, marsman trophy, seeing everyone's desks; Wesker's was trashed, Chris' was messy and it probably reflects his personality, Jill had a pic of someone that could possibly be her boyfriend, Becca looked like a rookie's desk, Barry is a gun fanatic, who might be a member of the NRA...

Etc.

I also like Chief Irons' office. The taxidermy stuff, and just him. Yep, those are my picks.

No need to be upset about us both having good taste Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Favourite room in the Racoon Police Station   Favourite room in the Racoon Police Station EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 8:12 am

STARS office all the way. I always liked that place, especially the picture on the wall and the quite possible addition of Kevin Dooley in that one. I was a bit bummed to not find Joseph's desk there :/

My second favorite is the frozen room where you put together the fuse in the labs and third is the staff room filled with all those cop zombies.

Spike991 wrote:
Jill had a pic of someone that could possibly be her boyfriend
You know, I've always wondered who that was. It's one of those things that was never revealed. Do you think he died in Raccoon? Jill never mentioned him, though.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Favourite room in the Racoon Police Station   Favourite room in the Racoon Police Station EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 9:35 am

When I read the thread title I instantly thought of STARS office, but now everyone has said it. Ill go with the interrogation room where the licker jumps through the glass.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favourite room in the Racoon Police Station   Favourite room in the Racoon Police Station EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 9:39 am

I'm also going to have to go with the S.T.A.R.S. Room. I also love the save rooms though.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Favourite room in the Racoon Police Station   Favourite room in the Racoon Police Station EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 6:07 pm

Although the STARS office is like the coolest room, it didnt make any sense.

Way too small for all eleven STARS members. Chris, Jill, Barry, Joseph, Enrico, Becca, Forest, Richard, Edward, Kenneth, and who am i forgetting..im not counting Wesker though.

But yeah, even if that was just for one team, Alpha or Bravo, it had a desk for Becca in addition to the Alpha members...

It couldve been just the survivors desks...but why was Wesker's still there then?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Favourite room in the Racoon Police Station   Favourite room in the Racoon Police Station EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 6:11 pm

Spike991 wrote:
It couldve been just the survivors desks...but why was Wesker's still there then?
Maybe it was a hint that he's still alive?

Anyway, a lot of other things didn't make sense in RPD.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Favourite room in the Racoon Police Station   Favourite room in the Racoon Police Station EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 7:17 pm

The office for the STARS memebers, because you gotta love how on Wesker's desk he had an undeveloped picture of Rebecca on his desk in RE2. lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Favourite room in the Racoon Police Station   Favourite room in the Racoon Police Station EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 2:17 am

Sargent D wrote:
The office for the STARS memebers, because you gotta love how on Wesker's desk he had an undeveloped picture of Rebecca on his desk in RE2. lol

What? I don't remember that at all.
Back to top Go down
S.Winters
Hunter
Hunter
S.Winters

PostSubject: Re: Favourite room in the Racoon Police Station   Favourite room in the Racoon Police Station EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 2:21 am

Probably cause you don't care for the little things? Hmm... That room with the torches.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Favourite room in the Racoon Police Station   Favourite room in the Racoon Police Station EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 2:21 am

Yeah, you have to examine the desk like over 50 times, bring it to a dark room, develop the photo and you get a poorly photoshopped picture of Rebecca's head on some basketball playing 90's geek.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Favourite room in the Racoon Police Station   Favourite room in the Racoon Police Station EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 2:25 am

Sorry but the edit button isn't appearing for me at on my phone for some reason. At any rate, check it out. It's number 5.

http://www.cracked.com/article_18801_9-video-game-easter-eggs-that-took-years-to-find.html
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Favourite room in the Racoon Police Station   Favourite room in the Racoon Police Station EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 2:28 am

S.Winters wrote:
Probably cause you don't care for the little things? Hmm... That room with the torches.

Isn't that the room where you thought Nemesis burst through the wall in RE3, but you were actually confusing it with Mr. X in RE2?

@Mercy, I see, that's interesting, I'll have to check that out next time I play. And it's not that I don't care for the little things, I just didn't examine Wesker's desk 50 times to read about how it looked trashed like someone went through it. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
S.Winters
Hunter
Hunter
S.Winters

PostSubject: Re: Favourite room in the Racoon Police Station   Favourite room in the Racoon Police Station EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 2:32 am

Spike991 wrote:
S.Winters wrote:

Isn't that the room where you thought Nemesis burst through the wall in RE3, but you were actually confusing it with Mr. X in RE2?

Yup. But no one's allowed to laugh at me. I was a small child when I saw this all happening at first so don't even say anything. >_<
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Favourite room in the Racoon Police Station   Favourite room in the Racoon Police Station EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 2:33 am

I'm pretty sure the guy who discovered the Easter egg was bored out of his mind. Truth be told, it is a very uncommon fact. Unless Winter was the one who discovers it since she cares for the little things.
Back to top Go down
S.Winters
Hunter
Hunter
S.Winters

PostSubject: Re: Favourite room in the Racoon Police Station   Favourite room in the Racoon Police Station EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 2:45 am

I had no idea it was there. ^_^;

But why would that have been there?

Is Wesker really Oingo Boingo??? O_o
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Favourite room in the Racoon Police Station   Favourite room in the Racoon Police Station EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 2:45 am

I have no idea what you just said ma'am.
Back to top Go down
S.Winters
Hunter
Hunter
S.Winters

PostSubject: Re: Favourite room in the Racoon Police Station   Favourite room in the Racoon Police Station EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 2:51 am

Here. I'll show you.

But Spike may know the reference. Maybe...

Rebecca looks like a little girl, so in turn Wesker is probably this guy...

Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Favourite room in the Racoon Police Station   Favourite room in the Racoon Police Station EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 2:56 am

Yes, I got it...

I mean they put those little easter eggs in there because they know SOMEONE will find them....Smile
Back to top Go down
S.Winters
Hunter
Hunter
S.Winters

PostSubject: Re: Favourite room in the Racoon Police Station   Favourite room in the Racoon Police Station EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 2:57 am

Even if it takes years??
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Favourite room in the Racoon Police Station   Favourite room in the Racoon Police Station EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 3:02 am

Duh.

I've never known about this until just now though...and while I don't like to toot my own horn, I do consider myself one of the most knowledgable RE fans in the Universe.
Back to top Go down
S.Winters
Hunter
Hunter
S.Winters

PostSubject: Re: Favourite room in the Racoon Police Station   Favourite room in the Racoon Police Station EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 3:03 am

Only cause you've played them all too much. You should write an RE book.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Favourite room in the Racoon Police Station   Favourite room in the Racoon Police Station EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 3:26 am

S.Winters wrote:
Only cause you've played them all too much. You should write an RE book.

It'll be the New York Times Best Seller, by Spike. I'll win a Nobel Peace Prize and all that junk.

Or I could write a fanfic... silent
Back to top Go down
S.Winters
Hunter
Hunter
S.Winters

PostSubject: Re: Favourite room in the Racoon Police Station   Favourite room in the Racoon Police Station EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 3:28 am

If you really wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favourite room in the Racoon Police Station   Favourite room in the Racoon Police Station Empty

Back to top Go down

Favourite room in the Racoon Police Station
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next