Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Racoon city revisit! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Racoon city revisit! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Racoon city revisit! EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Racoon city revisit! EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Racoon city revisit! EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Racoon city revisit! EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Racoon city revisit! EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Racoon city revisit! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Racoon city revisit! EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Racoon city revisit!

Go down 
+4
Shrike
Ghost Leader
Nobudy
Jamesy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

Racoon city revisit! Empty
PostSubject: Racoon city revisit!   Racoon city revisit! EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 10:51 am

Does anyone think in a future re game that characters like Jill or Leon should revisit where racoon city was blown up? Of course the whole fame would not be revolved around it but in a chapter maybe?
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

PostSubject: Re: Racoon city revisit!   Racoon city revisit! EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 11:35 am

Not a chapter, but maybe a flashback would do.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Racoon city revisit!   Racoon city revisit! EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 12:02 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Does anyone think in a future re game that characters like Jill or Leon should revisit where racoon city was blown up?  Of course the whole fame would not be revolved around it but in a chapter maybe?
It's an uninhabitable radioactive wasteland, no one in their right mind would go there. The US military probably has the entire area cordoned off from 20 miles away in every direction.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Racoon city revisit!   Racoon city revisit! EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 12:57 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Jamesy wrote:
Does anyone think in a future re game that characters like Jill or Leon should revisit where racoon city was blown up?  Of course the whole fame would not be revolved around it but in a chapter maybe?
It's an uninhabitable radioactive wasteland, no one in their right mind would go there. The US military probably has the entire area cordoned off from 20 miles away in every direction.

I would have thought in a over the top game like RE6 they would have revisited
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Racoon city revisit!   Racoon city revisit! EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 1:00 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
Jamesy wrote:
Why? The radioactive aftereffects of nuclear weapons are as real in RE's universe as they are IRL.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Racoon city revisit!   Racoon city revisit! EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 1:23 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Jamesy wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
Jamesy wrote:
Why? The radioactive aftereffects of nuclear weapons are as real in RE's universe as they are IRL.

I dunno its just that RE6 was all over the place
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

PostSubject: Re: Racoon city revisit!   Racoon city revisit! EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 3:41 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
Jamesy wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
Jamesy wrote:

I dunno its just that RE6 was all over the place
Not really all over the plce, but much bigger (We go from Edonia to Tall Oaks. And finally to Lanshiang:Wayip and Tachi). But anyway, as GL said, even if you're a Raccoon Survivor, access to RC's remains is prohibited.
Back to top Go down
Shrike
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Shrike

PostSubject: Re: Racoon city revisit!   Racoon city revisit! EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 4:13 pm

Going back in the past would suck, because the story of RC, as much as I love it of course, shouldn't be told yet again. In present time, as it's already said, it's a radioactive wasteland. What would anybody be doing there unless they want to get cancer?
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Racoon city revisit!   Racoon city revisit! EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 7:52 pm

Jamesy wrote:
No. Your ideas are bad and you should feel bad.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Racoon city revisit!   Racoon city revisit! EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 5:30 am

Considering that there's no chance in hell anything could live there and it's now just a gigantic crater... What would there be to do aside from dying from radiation?
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
TwerkinBirkin
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
TwerkinBirkin

PostSubject: Re: Racoon city revisit!   Racoon city revisit! EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 7:55 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
Jamesy wrote:
The missile fired upon RC was non nuclear so it wouldn't be radioactive right? And all of you don't have to be so rude about a simple idea.
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

PostSubject: Re: Racoon city revisit!   Racoon city revisit! EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 10:54 am

TwerkinBirkin wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
Jamesy wrote:
The missile fired upon RC was non nuclear so it wouldn't be radioactive right? And all of you don't have to be so rude about a simple idea.
But even if it's not nuclear, there's no reason to comeback to RC for a chapter. Flashbacks would be your best bet.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Racoon city revisit!   Racoon city revisit! EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 11:04 am

TwerkinBirkin wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
Jamesy wrote:
The missile fired upon RC was non nuclear so it wouldn't be radioactive right?
No, it was indeed a nuclear weapon. A conventional warhead wouldn't produce enough heat over a wide enough area to incinerate the virus.

Quote :
And all of you don't have to be so rude about a simple idea.
We aren't being rude. At least I'm not, anyway. I'm just telling him why his idea wouldn't work.
Back to top Go down
Shrike
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Shrike

PostSubject: Re: Racoon city revisit!   Racoon city revisit! EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 12:41 pm

I checked the RE wiki which is edited by way bigger nerds then I am, and they say that the missile wasn't nuclear, too. Actually, it was retconed more then once, which is bullshit. It said that, at first, 1 missile hit RC like we saw in RE3, but then 4 missiles hit RC in another game, then a hail of missiles or something like that.

Huh, whatever. I hate retconing bullshit in any form in any franchise.

According to that wiki, RC can be revisited, I guess.
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

PostSubject: Re: Racoon city revisit!   Racoon city revisit! EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 12:46 pm

Shrike wrote:
I checked the RE wiki which is edited by way bigger nerds then I am, and they say that the missile wasn't nuclear, too. Actually, it was retconed more then once, which is bullshit. It said that, at first, 1 missile hit RC like we saw in RE3, but then 4 missiles hit RC in another game, then a hail of missiles or something like that.

Huh, whatever. I hate retconing bullshit in any form in any franchise.

According to that wiki, RC can be revisited, I guess.
But then what are we going to be doing for the supposed chapter of being there? Chris and Jill are walking around saying "Oh, this is where it all started..." Leon and Claire going to the guessed location of the Truck driver crash saying "This is where we started." As before, going back to Raccoon is pointless unless it's used for a flashback.
Back to top Go down
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

Playstation Network ResidentJsee
Steam : Resident Jsee

PostSubject: Re: Racoon city revisit!   Racoon city revisit! EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 12:54 pm

Don't cochroaches have the capability to survive after a nuclear blast?
If so, better watch out for those huge ones from Outbreak File #2!!!! :p
Back to top Go down
http://steam://openurl/https://www.youtube.com/user/jchandleyou
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Racoon city revisit!   Racoon city revisit! EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 1:36 pm

@Shrike
The wiki is wrong, in this case.

Ssplain wrote:
Don't cochroaches have the capability to survive after a nuclear blast?
If so, better watch out for those huge ones from Outbreak File #2!!!! :p
No, that's a myth. They can survive higher levels of radiation for longer periods than most lifeforms (though would still eventually succumb), but nothing in range of the blast can survive that much heat. Everything is incinerated.

Then there's the shock wave that radiates outward from ground zero...

Racoon city revisit! Atomic_blast_wave
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Racoon city revisit!   Racoon city revisit! Empty

Back to top Go down

Racoon city revisit!
Page 1 of 1