HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Am I the only one who's over the Racoon City incident? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Am I the only one who's over the Racoon City incident? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Am I the only one who's over the Racoon City incident? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Am I the only one who's over the Racoon City incident? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Am I the only one who's over the Racoon City incident? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Am I the only one who's over the Racoon City incident? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Am I the only one who's over the Racoon City incident? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Am I the only one who's over the Racoon City incident? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Am I the only one who's over the Racoon City incident? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Am I the only one who's over the Racoon City incident?

Go down 
+13
Ghost Leader
charlieRE2
S.Winters
ThomVD
NiteKrawler
Spike991
Sargent D
The Knife
Cyberote
Mass Distraction
chocotricks
Bub537
Monster Mash
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Monster Mash
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Monster Mash

Am I the only one who's over the Racoon City incident? Empty
PostSubject: Am I the only one who's over the Racoon City incident?   Am I the only one who's over the Racoon City incident? EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 7:07 pm

I love the first three RE games, I can squeeze some enjoyment out of Outbreak, and I am very much looking forward to ORC. That being said, I seriously hope that the series permanently move on after this game is released. The Racoon City infestation has been done to death; I mean how many things can happen in this one relatively small city? For being a "sleepy little town," it sure has a massive industrial sector, not to mention a seemingly infinite population given all of the zombies put together that you fight in the games. Now that Wesker is dead, I am very much hoping that the series can permanently move on to other things. I am not saying that everything in the past should be discarded, but the series needs to grow and get beyond this.

To be brutally honest, I was kind of disappointed when ORC was announced, since it seemed so redundant after the Chronicles games. Yes, there's gonna be alot more new stuff/enemies/character, btu the overall story has been done to death, and I would have preferred that this style of gameplay would have been introduced ina totally new setting. Raccon City's gone, nuked, wiped off the map; the series should treat it this way.
Back to top Go down
Bub537
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Bub537

Playstation Network Bub537

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one who's over the Racoon City incident?   Am I the only one who's over the Racoon City incident? EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 7:33 pm

Couldn't have put it any better myself. Plus the gameplay just looks downright boring and done already. I mean yeah it takes place in Raccoon City and has your typical B.O.W.'s and everything but it just doesn't look like an RE game to me. And who honestly wants to kill any of the RE protagonists. I'll answer that, no one.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/#!/bubclifton
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one who's over the Racoon City incident?   Am I the only one who's over the Racoon City incident? EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 9:37 pm

You all disgust me.....ORC LOOKS SICK! Honestly I never really looked it up yet but I am looking forward to it lol. Seriously though I do agree everyone STFU about what resident evil used to be everything evolves sure I loves me some classic RE but the new shit is good too. Get over it blablablablablablablabla God of war blablablablabla Nes Quik Cereal blablablablabla Anal rape we get it now lets move on
Back to top Go down
Monster Mash
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Monster Mash

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one who's over the Racoon City incident?   Am I the only one who's over the Racoon City incident? EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 10:13 pm

I never said that I'm not looking forward to ORC; I am. It's the overall Raccon City storyline, I just think that it's totally played out.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one who's over the Racoon City incident?   Am I the only one who's over the Racoon City incident? EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 4:36 am

It's RER and RE6 that will propably take us on new tracks. It's good to see how the plot will progress from this in the next main title.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Cyberote
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Cyberote

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one who's over the Racoon City incident?   Am I the only one who's over the Racoon City incident? EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 11:40 am

Bub537 wrote:
And who honestly wants to kill any of the RE protagonists. I'll answer that, no one.
I kinda want to kill Leon
Back to top Go down
Bub537
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Bub537

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one who's over the Racoon City incident?   Am I the only one who's over the Racoon City incident? EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 1:27 pm

Cyberote wrote:
Bub537 wrote:
And who honestly wants to kill any of the RE protagonists. I'll answer that, no one.
I kinda want to kill Leon

Your are a sick person lol.
Back to top Go down
The Knife
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Knife

Playstation Network wazoo1875

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one who's over the Racoon City incident?   Am I the only one who's over the Racoon City incident? EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 3:52 pm

Humans have a natural desire to kill things, Bub. If anything, Cyberote's pretty normal.
Back to top Go down
Bub537
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Bub537

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one who's over the Racoon City incident?   Am I the only one who's over the Racoon City incident? EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 3:57 pm

The Knife wrote:
Humans have a natural desire to kill things, Bub. If anything, Cyberote's pretty normal.

But a character as well-loved as Leon? C'mon.
Back to top Go down
The Knife
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Knife

Playstation Network wazoo1875

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one who's over the Racoon City incident?   Am I the only one who's over the Racoon City incident? EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 3:59 pm

Maybe Cyber hates Leon? It's just like I hate hunters, somehow.
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one who's over the Racoon City incident?   Am I the only one who's over the Racoon City incident? EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 5:09 pm

I seriously can't wait to put a cap in Leon's ass. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one who's over the Racoon City incident?   Am I the only one who's over the Racoon City incident? EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 5:52 pm

i am a little tired of raccoon. i think orc is the last bit they should squeeze from it. going back is one thing, but expanding....i thought it was a small midwestern town, how much expansion can there be.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one who's over the Racoon City incident?   Am I the only one who's over the Racoon City incident? EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 10:07 pm

Please. Anyone with half an imagination can squeeze a million titles out of the Raccoon City Incident. Is the story played out? Apparently not, as we are still getting new story here. The city isn't too small. It's not a metropolis, but it is significantly large. Large enough to have a ton going on during a disaster as momentous and monumental as the T-Virus outbreak was. Just listen to the radio chatter over HUNK's talkie. A lot going on. Is the gameplay tired? No? It's a third person action shooter. Are we supposed to just not have those types of games anymore? Goodbye Uncharted series. As for not wanting to kill protagonists; I relish the idea of murdering Leon S. Kennedy. I'm sick of people complaining that this isn't what RE is supposed to be. Is anyone really delusional enough to think that Capcom is trying to sell this as being like every other RE title? Obviously not. It's a freaking spinoff people. Calm down.
Back to top Go down
Bub537
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Bub537

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one who's over the Racoon City incident?   Am I the only one who's over the Racoon City incident? EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 4:20 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Is anyone really delusional enough to think that Capcom is trying to sell this as being like every other RE title?

You're right, they're selling it has a lazily made RE-skinned SOCOM game.
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one who's over the Racoon City incident?   Am I the only one who's over the Racoon City incident? EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 5:33 pm

Bub537 wrote:
Well, the same people who made SOCOM are making this. lol
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one who's over the Racoon City incident?   Am I the only one who's over the Racoon City incident? EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 6:11 pm

Bub537 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
Is anyone really delusional enough to think that Capcom is trying to sell this as being like every other RE title?

yeah, they arent trying to make it seem like its anything its not.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one who's over the Racoon City incident?   Am I the only one who's over the Racoon City incident? EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 5:05 am

How can you say it's lazily made? We haven't even gotten our hands on the game yet and by far I can say this seems to be getting more backstory and other stuff pre-release than any SOCOM game ever has.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one who's over the Racoon City incident?   Am I the only one who's over the Racoon City incident? EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 8:19 am

I can't wait for both ORC and killing Leon.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one who's over the Racoon City incident?   Am I the only one who's over the Racoon City incident? EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 9:36 am

Just to make things clear, I'm not into killing any of the main cast in the game.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one who's over the Racoon City incident?   Am I the only one who's over the Racoon City incident? EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 11:08 am

Dude, Bub. How can you be judging this game before it is even close to being out? If you don't like third person shooters, fine. But saying this game is "lazily made" is premature and is even going against all evidence that points to this game being very fun.
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one who's over the Racoon City incident?   Am I the only one who's over the Racoon City incident? EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 1:16 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Just to make things clear, I'm not into killing any of the main cast in the game.
I can't wait to. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
S.Winters
Hunter
Hunter
S.Winters

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one who's over the Racoon City incident?   Am I the only one who's over the Racoon City incident? EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 2:40 pm

I don't think I want to kill Leon either... He's one of favorites.. But I know I can't wait for it either. It'll be pretty interesting though, besides, I really don't know much about it. ^_^;
Back to top Go down
Bub537
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Bub537

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one who's over the Racoon City incident?   Am I the only one who's over the Racoon City incident? EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 3:03 pm

Sargent D wrote:
Bub537 wrote:
Well, the same people who made SOCOM are making this. lol

That's kinda my point bro lol.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one who's over the Racoon City incident?   Am I the only one who's over the Racoon City incident? EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 3:04 pm

Please, first play the game, then judge.
Back to top Go down
Bub537
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Bub537

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one who's over the Racoon City incident?   Am I the only one who's over the Racoon City incident? EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 3:30 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Dude, Bub. How can you be judging this game before it is even close to being out? If you don't like third person shooters, fine. But saying this game is "lazily made" is premature and is even going against all evidence that points to this game being very fun.

Actually I enjoy third person shooter games. I enjoy a variety of games outside of RE. I've seen SOCOM and I've seen this. It's pretty unoriginal. Just a squad-based shooter with RE thrown in. Even outside of that, the gameplay looks really boring. And I'm allowed to have an opinion by the way, which a lot of people on this forum can never accept.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one who's over the Racoon City incident?   Am I the only one who's over the Racoon City incident? Empty

Back to top Go down

Am I the only one who's over the Racoon City incident?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next