HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?

Go down 
+22
Raef
Leon Kennedy
Bernard
The mastAH!
SamXD23
weskersbarber
HUNK
frodomir
TyRaNT_
NEMESIS23
RedFieldRiot
Jamesy
BioHazardMerc1
Spike991
PublicEnemy
Regenerator
NiteKrawler
Ghost Leader
lyfesArcanum
Jill Valentine
Cakeman
KL70
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 11:28 am

GL wants to see the different M4's in CODMW2. PE wants to see the Desert Eagle (different models?) in CODMW2 I assume. I'm going to assume that COD4 had the Desert Eagle in it because it's a fun weapon. CODMW2 will probably have it as well. No arguments there.

GL prefers the M4 over the Desert Eagle and PE likes the Eagle over the M4. No arguments there.

The only thing left to argue is how suitable the Desert Eagle is for combat. GL says it isn't which is quite logical and I don't even know anything about guns. PE has not once said that it would perform well in combat, at least as far as I know.

So to sum it up, if you guys are going to argue, you should be arguing about whether or not the Eagle would be a good combat weapon.

Fin.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 1:34 pm

Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!!!!

lol, I knew this one would be brought back to the surface again.Smile
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 2:11 pm

PublicEnemy wrote:
I truely hate the kimber(despise the fact its based on the colt m1911A1)with its all desert color and with the plastic grips,not to mention the hammer....ugh look like a plastic toy for me.
Yet the most formidable fighting force on the face of the earth, the United States Marine Corps, chose these "plastic toys" to arm their best and brightest, the Force Recon platoons.
Spike991 wrote:
Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!!!!

Hey, if he wants to go another round, I'll gladly lace up my gloves.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 3:23 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
PublicEnemy wrote:
I truely hate the kimber(despise the fact its based on the colt m1911A1)with its all desert color and with the plastic grips,not to mention the hammer....ugh look like a plastic toy for me.
Yet the most formidable fighting force on the face of the earth, the United States Marine Corps, chose these "plastic toys" to arm their best and brightest, the Force Recon platoons.
Spike991 wrote:
Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!!!!

Yeah, but it would be a role reversal from the last time, with you defending the Kimber, while PE is offending it.Smile

Much like the Desert Eagle business.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 3:43 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Yeah, but it would be a role reversal from the last time, with you defending the Kimber, while PE is offending it.Smile

Yeah, but the Kimber is combat-tested and proven by the best of the best. The Desert Eagle is praised by couch commandos who think stopping power is all that matters.
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 4:02 pm

I do enjoy these heated arguments between GL and PE Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 4:48 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

Yeah, but the Kimber is combat-tested and proven by the best of the best. The Desert Eagle is praised by couch commandos who think stopping power is all that matters.

Yeah of course, but I meant the role of your positions would be different, no doubt the arguements will be different too.Smile
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 5:25 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Yeah of course, but I meant the role of your positions would be different, no doubt the arguements will be different too.Smile
No, not really. PE will make his baseless and contradicting rants, thinking he's pissing me off when I'm actually not bothered one bit, I'll bring facts to back up my argument, then PE will constantly try to change the subject and avoid addressing those facts, and finally when all else fails he'll break into insults like a 5 year old.
Back to top Go down
PublicEnemy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
PublicEnemy

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 5:43 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
No, not really. PE will make his baseless and contradicting rants, thinking he's pissing me off when I'm actually not bothered one bit, I'll bring facts to back up my argument, then PE will constantly try to change the subject and avoid addressing those facts, and finally when all else fails he'll break into insults like a 5 year old.

How funny its exactly what you did,except for the last part you just went off and said nothing for days...

and Im not thinking in any way I piss you off,but I just want to contradict you,in every way.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 5:48 pm

PublicEnemy wrote:
How funny its exactly what you did....
You've neglected to mention that it was you that started the flame war, not me.
Quote :
and Im not thinking in any way I piss you off,but I just want to contradict you,in every way.
Don't set your goals higher than you're capable of accomplishing.

Last edited by Ghost Leader on Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 5:48 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

No, I meant how last time you were using all kinds of facts and examples to offend the gun in question, while this time you will be doing that to defend the gun in question.Smile
Back to top Go down
PublicEnemy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
PublicEnemy

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 7:06 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
PublicEnemy wrote:
How funny its exactly what you did....
You've neglected to mention that it was you that started the flame war, not me.

You started it because you cant understand that someone could think the Desert Eagle is better than the m4 for him...

and no,he doesn't need to defend it,besides the ugly design,it stills a colt1911a1....so its ugly but effective.

Last edited by PublicEnemy on Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 6:37 am

PublicEnemy wrote:
You started it because you cant understand that could someone think the Desert Eagle is better than the m4 for him...
Yet again, the topic wasn't about the Desert Eagle vs the M4, it was about the Desert Eagle's suitability as a combat pistol. And, no, it was you that started the insulting. Go look back at the topic and see for yourself. I guess the "greatest misses" in that stupid avatar of yours is truer than I figured.
Quote :
and no,he doesn't need to defend it,besides the ugly design,it stills a colt1911a1....so its ugly but effective.
So you're saying the 1911 design is ugly, yet you constantly praise it. That's you contradicting yourself. And it's a Kimber, not a Colt.

Oh, and by the way, a quick visit to Kimber's website would have told you that both the frame and the slide of the Desert Warrior are steel, not polymer (or plastic, but you probably don't know the difference).
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 8:34 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
PublicEnemy wrote:
You started it because you cant understand that could someone think the Desert Eagle is better than the m4 for him...
Yet again, the topic wasn't about the Desert Eagle vs the M4, it was about the Desert Eagle's suitability as a combat pistol. And, no, it was you that started the insulting. Go look back at the topic and see for yourself. I guess the "greatest misses" in that stupid avatar of yours is truer than I figured.
Quote :
So you're saying the 1911 design is ugly, yet you constantly praise it. That's you contradicting yourself. And it's a Kimber, not a Colt.

Oh, and by the way, and with a quick visit to Kimber's website, you would have known that both the frame and the slide of the Desert Warrior are steel, not polymer (or plastic, but you probably don't know the difference).
I'm learning a lot about different weapons just reading GL's posts. He really knows his stuff.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 8:36 am

lyfesArcanum wrote:
I'm learning a lot about different weapons just reading GL's posts. He really knows his stuff.
Sit back and enjoy. I can do this all day.
Back to top Go down
The mastAH!
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
The mastAH!

Steam : Ryokyon!

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 8:38 am

lyfesArcanum wrote:

Bet you that GL is the merchant
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 8:39 am

The mastAH! wrote:
I'm the merchant's technical advisor. Smile
Back to top Go down
The mastAH!
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
The mastAH!

Steam : Ryokyon!

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 8:51 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
The mastAH! wrote:
I'm the merchant's technical advisor. Smile

ah i see it was you who gave him all the stats for the weapons
Back to top Go down
PublicEnemy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
PublicEnemy

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 9:21 am

The mastAH! wrote:

ah i see it was you who gave him all the stats for the weapons

Thats right,it's him,that's why they're all absolutely unrealistics(at a certain rate).

Ghost Leader wrote:

lol! lol! lol! lol!

Ghost Leader wrote:

Like if it was a boxe fight....ridiculous Rolling Eyes.

Ghost Leader wrote:

Yet again, the topic wasn't about the Desert Eagle vs the M4, it was about the Desert Eagle's suitability as a combat pistol
That's what YOU thought...

Ghost Leader wrote:

Don't set your goals higher than you're capable of accomplishing.
Nice,took you a day to find something like that and edit your post...

"Oh and by the way" Iv'e already got this goal done.

GhostLeader wrote:

Oh, and by the way, and with a quick visit to Kimber's website, you would have known that both the frame and the slide of the Desert Warrior are steel, not polymer (or plastic, but you probably don't know the difference).
So stupid and arrogant you are....I know the frame and the slide arn't made of plastic(or polymer,whatever)
but I mean't with this shitty full desert color(and plastic grips) it LOOKS LIKE a plastic gun toy....

"Oh and by the way"I know Kimber isn't Colt but its too obvious(perhaps not for someone like you)that it is based on the 1911A1.

and it is absolutely not the same design as the 1911(its based,but no more),the hammer is completely different,the shitty plastic grips,the safety handle,...not to mention the sights and the (so ugly) magazine.

and its funny because you say its the same design as the 1911A1 and then you say its not a Colt but a Kimber like if it wasn't the same gun,it's funny because you're contradicting yourself.

"Oh and by the way" if you didn't know,the final version is the 1911A1 not the 1911....

Now I bet you will change the subject,you always quote the sentences you can argue,not the ones you can't.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 1:40 pm

PublicEnemy wrote:
Thats right,it's him,that's why they're all absolutely unrealistics(at a certain rate).
That's because couch commandos like you cry when the stats are realistic.
PublicEnemy wrote:
lol! lol! lol! lol!
Speechless, are you? I don't blame you, I'm envious of the Marines, too. They've earned the right to brag, unlike the Swiss armed forces.
Quote :
Like if it was a boxe fight....ridiculous Rolling Eyes.
Not as ridiculous as the Desert Eagle.
Quote :
That's what YOU thought...
Nice, yet another attempt to change the subject because you won't face facts.
Quote :
Nice,took you a day to find something like that and edit your post...
Nice, you edited it into your post after I'd already responded, you fucking hypocrite.
Quote :
"Oh and by the way" Iv'e already got this goal done.
No, I never contradicted anything. Just you claiming I did doesn't make it so.
Quote :
So stupid and arrogant you are....I know the frame and the slide arn't made of plastic(or polymer,whatever)
but I mean't with this shitty full desert color(and plastic grips) it LOOKS LIKE a plastic gun toy....
Ah, so your dislike of it is based merely on color and the fact that it's the pinnacle of the 1911 design. You're a hypocrite. And you're trying to start another insult war. Grow up.
Quote :
"Oh and by the way"I know Kimber isn't Colt but its too obvious(perhaps not for someone like you)that it is based on the 1911A1.
Then don't refer to it as a Colt, because it isn't manufactured by Colt and therefor is NOT a Colt. And I never said it wasn't based on the 1911 mechanism.
Quote :
and it is absolutely not the same design as the 1911(its based,but no more),the hammer is completely different,the shitty plastic grips,the safety handle,...not to mention the sights and the (so ugly) magazine.
Everything you listed can be bought commercially and easily installed on any 1911 type pistol.
Quote :
and its funny because you say its the same design as the 1911A1 and then you say its not a Colt but a Kimber like if it wasn't the same gun,it's funny because you're contradicting yourself.
No, I never contradicted myself. Colt isn't the only manufacturer of 1911 type pistols. Kimber, Sig-Sauer, Smith & Wesson, all manufacture 1911 type pistols.
Quote :
"Oh and by the way" if you didn't know,the final version is the 1911A1 not the 1911....
You don't even know the difference between the original and the A1. The A1 differs merely in the length of the safety lever and the extended beavertail that prevents the hammer from pinching the hand. Mechanically, the original and the A1 are identical.
Quote :
Now I bet you will change the subject,you always quote the sentences you can argue,not the ones you can't.
I'm not changing the subject, and I quoted and responded to every sentence, even the one not directed at me.

Oh, but of course you'll go back and edit something else in just to make it look like I avoided it, like the hypocrite you are. But you know what? I'll respond to it as well.
Back to top Go down
PublicEnemy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
PublicEnemy

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 4:19 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:

That's because couch commandos like you cry when the stats are realistic.
So,just because of "couch commandos" like "me" you'd prefer to make a game with unrealistic stats?
and so not make it like you would like to see it?that's pretty stupid if you ask me.

Ghost Leader wrote:

Speechless, are you? I don't blame you, I'm envious of the Marines, too. They've earned the right to brag, unlike the Swiss armed forces.
As if I was caring about it Rolling Eyes

Ghost Leader wrote:

Not as ridiculous as the Desert Eagle.
So now that's kind of changing the subject.
and no,not even a pink glock would be as ridiculous as what you said.

Ghost Leader wrote:

Nice, yet another attempt to change the subject because you won't face facts.
hmm?who's talkin about changing the subject? Rolling Eyes
(look the quote before this one)

Ghost Leader wrote:

Nice, you edited it into your post after I'd already responded, you fucking hypocrite.
Even if I edited it,the mean of the post was the same...so what would it change to your answer?

Ghost Leader wrote:

No, I never contradicted anything. Just you claiming I did doesn't make it so.
I never said you want to contradict me,but I said I want to contradict you,in every way(or posts).

Ghost Leader wrote:

Ah, so your dislike of it is based merely on color and the fact that it's the pinnacle of the 1911 design. You're a hypocrite. And you're trying to start another insult war. Grow up.
Saying what I think makes me hypocrite?I should go check the dictionary again to see what means the word "hypocrite"
study

and I am trying to start a flame war just because I said "how arrogant and stupid you are"?
for sure that's a lot more insulting than this...
Ghost Leader wrote:

you fucking hypocrite.
....Rolling Eyes

Ghost Leader wrote:

Then don't refer to it as a Colt, because it isn't manufactured by Colt and therefor is NOT a Colt. And I never said it wasn't based on the 1911 mechanism.
I never reffered it as a Colt I know its an ugly Kimber.

Ghost Leader wrote:

Everything you listed can be bought commercially and easily installed on any 1911 type pistol.
Yeah and so what?still it's ugly.

Ghost Leader wrote:

No, I never contradicted myself. Colt isn't the only manufacturer of 1911 type pistols. Kimber, Sig-Sauer, Smith & Wesson, all manufacture 1911 type pistols.
Still the first and real one is made by Colt.

Ghost Leader wrote:

You don't even know the difference between the original and the A1. The A1 differs merely in the length of the safety lever and the extended beavertail that prevents the hammer from pinching the hand. Mechanically, the original and the A1 are identical.
You forgot to mention the difference of the grips.
And even if their quite the same....they're different models,it's like calling the USP a P8...

And it's funny because im talkin about the 1911A1 and you still refer it as the 1911,I thought someone like you would say the correct model name.

Ghost Leader wrote:

Oh, but of course you'll go back and edit something else in just to make it look like I avoided it, like the hypocrite you are. But you know what? I'll respond to it as well.

How funny,it always looks like you're talkin about yourself...
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 4:24 pm

Now now boys, we can compare gun caliber's in the Firearms Talk thread....

http://www.residentevilforums.net/off-topic-f9/firearms-talk-t990-45.htm
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 4:27 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Now now boys, we can compare gun caliber's in the Firearms Talk thread....

http://www.residentevilforums.net/off-topic-f9/firearms-talk-t990-45.htm

Stop trying to resurrect that abomination. Razz
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 5:12 pm

PublicEnemy wrote:
So,just because of "couch commandos" like "me" you'd prefer to make a game with unrealistic stats?
and so not make it like you would like to see it?that's pretty stupid if you ask me.
Where did I say I made RE4. Nowhere!
Quote :
As if I was caring about it Rolling Eyes
You might not care about people insulting your armed forces, but I take personal exception when people like you insult mine. Your country is the one that sat by under a shield of neutrality when Nazi Germany was massacring millions of innocent people. My country led a bloody amphibious assault on the beaches of France to stop it. Your people have never fought for a damn thing in their lives, whereas mine defeated the Empire of Japan single-handedly!
Quote :
So now that's kind of changing the subject.
No, I'm not changing the subject. I'm making you out as the hypocrite you are.
Quote :
and no,not even a pink glock would be as ridiculous as what you said.
Only someone like you would think about a pink Glock.
Quote :
hmm?who's talkin about changing the subject? Rolling Eyes
(look the quote before this one)
You are.
Quote :
Even if I edited it,the mean of the post was the same...so what would it change to your answer?
No, it doesn't alter the fact that you're a hypocrite.
Quote :
I never said you want to contradict me,but I said I want to contradict you,in every way(or posts).
I never said I wanted to contradict you either, but you still have yet to make me contradict anything I've said up to now, even though you claim you have.
Quote :
Saying what I think makes me hypocrite?I should go check the dictionary again to see what means the word "hypocrite"
study
No, you saying one thing in one post and continually denying that statement afterward is what makes you a hypocrite.

hyp⋅o⋅crite
  /ˈhɪpəkrɪt/ Show Spelled [hip-uh-krit] Show IPA
–noun
1.a person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess, esp. a person whose actions belie stated beliefs.
2.a person who feigns some desirable or publicly approved attitude, esp. one whose private life, opinions, or statements belie his or her public statements.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/Hypocrite
Quote :
and I am trying to start a flame war just because I said "how arrogant and stupid you are"?
for sure that's a lot more insulting than this...
You were the one that started it. Denying so when proof is clearly visible in previous posts makes you a hypocrite.
Quote :
I never reffered it as a Colt I know its an ugly Kimber.
Yes, you did. Denying it is what makes you a hypocrite.
Quote :
Quote :
Yeah and so what?still it's ugly.
Meaning I can buy a Springfield Armory model and mod it to look identical to a Desert Warrior.
Quote :
Still the first and real one is made by Colt.
How exactly is a Desert Warrior, Warrior, or TLE II not a "real" 1911.
Quote :
You forgot to mention the difference of the grips.
I can pull the grip plates off a 1911 and put them on an A1 without difficulty.
Quote :
And even if their quite the same....they're different models,it's like calling the USP a P8...
P8 is the German army designation for their service USPs.
Quote :
And it's funny because im talkin about the 1911A1 and you still refer it as the 1911,I thought someone like you would say the correct model name.
As I've already pointed out, the difference between a 1911 and an A1 has nothing to do with the mechanism beneath the shell. People still use "M16" when referring to the A1, A2, etc. models, don't they?
Quote :
How funny,it always looks like you're talkin about yourself...
I'm not the one contradicting everything I say.
Back to top Go down
PublicEnemy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
PublicEnemy

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 5:57 am

Ok so as someone I could say I appreciate on the forum asked me if we could tone it down about the personal side of things with this "debate",so I will avoid to answer to personal argues who have nothin to do with this.

Ghost Leader wrote:

Where did I say I made RE4. Nowhere!
But you did joke about the fact of being the technical supervisor of the weapons...

(Off-topic,but I just wanted to explain why I said this)

Ghost Leader wrote:

You might not care about people insulting your armed forces, but I take personal exception when people like you insult mine. Your country is the one that sat by under a shield of neutrality when Nazi Germany was massacring millions of innocent people. My country led a bloody amphibious assault on the beaches of France to stop it. Your people have never fought for a damn thing in their lives, whereas mine defeated the Empire of Japan single-handedly!
With the help of the nuclear bomb,wich is based on Einstein's discoveries,wich was first a german and then a switzer.

Ghost Leader wrote:

Only someone like you would think about a pink Glock.
Oh yeah?*

What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 4 Rwc-sg-hellk-l

Ghost Leader wrote:

You were the one that started it. Denying so when proof is clearly visible in previous posts makes you a hypocrite.
You started it again because you can't understand that someone couldn't like the look of the Kimber...

Ghost Leader wrote:

How exactly is a Desert Warrior, Warrior, or TLE II not a "real" 1911.
I call a cat,a cat.....and a 1911 a 1911.

Ghost Leader wrote:

I can pull the grip plates off a 1911 and put them on an A1 without difficulty.
They arn't the same.

Ghost Leader wrote:

P8 is the German army designation for their service USPs.
Still it's not the same designation.

Ghost Leader wrote:

As I've already pointed out, the difference between a 1911 and an A1 has nothing to do with the mechanism beneath the shell. People still use "M16" when referring to the A1, A2, etc. models, don't they?
You're always the first to say "it's not the exact name or designation,it's exact name is..." or "only fanboys call it this way".
May I remind you that you called me a fanboy because I said "Deagle" only once?(and I was just stating the fact only noobs call it this way also)
But anyway,that's goin personal.

And if you think im just trying to avoid your flamin argues....ask spike.
now I hope you will have the "intelligence" to stop the personal and insult argues too.

*I know it's not a glock...but still.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next